[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria and the EqG equivalent seem like pretty idyllic places.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Equestria and the EqG equivalent seem like pretty idyllic places. But how would the characters deal with a rape? Or "non-consensual intercourse of a sexual nature" for those that are squeamish. Seems like something that would be pretty big news.
Might even carry the death penalty.

And even if declared innocent, will the people of these worlds ever trust the accused rapist again?
>>
>>28798836
I don't know. Probably sing a song and try to befriend the guy.
>>
>>28798836
>idyllic
>the fucking suburbs
>>
>>28798905
Well, at least there are no ghettos.
Not where it matters, anyways.
>>
>>28798927
Bring your children to Crystal Prep! The best academic institution for your teenager children!
We offer only the most elite and prestigious education and are strategically located inside the culturally diverse and socially inclusive suburban Detroit area!
Come, and be part of our illustrious community!
And remember, park your car a state away and leave all valuables at home!
>>
>>28798957
Now, now. Crystal Prep would basically be located in an upper class area so white it'd make a Klan member blush.
It'd be the place where everyone pushing for more cultural enrichment in schools would safely stow little Johnnie and Susie so they don't have to deal with Tyrone Ubgulamal and his people's quaint racial tendencies.
>>
>>28798927
urban environments are literally the antithesis of an idyllic place. equestria is (was) idyllic (for the most part)
>>
>>28799082
Ok, fine. Idealic, or whatever.
The point is that they, in general, seem like relatively okay places to live.
A rape would basically be all over the news.
>>
>>28799150
Bruh, their neighbourhoods is still basically Ponyvile combined with Canterlot from pony world. It would be super safe to live. Concerning the nature of the world, Im convinced that the last time someone had been killed were 30 years ago, in an unintended accident where a simple robbery goes wrong. Rape were last heard almost a century prior. Just admit it, the setting is very very saccharine, so I rather think that even the world itself were diferent than ours
>>
>>28799230
>a century ago
?
>>
>>28798853
/thread
>>
>>28798836
I think the real question is: will these societies accept that female on male rape exists?
>>
>>28798836
Wasn't there some anon who was trying to write an episode as close to the show in tone as possible that dealt with rape?
>>
>>28800848
Interesting.
The rapist better be someone the characters know.
I can see it now:
"Flash Sentry raped me, darling darling darling!":
>>
>>28798853
How's that going to work? Rapists are incapable of recognizing music as anything other than:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TqseYiGA0us
>>
So, let's say one of the mane 6 is, I dunno, trying to force a guy into sex.
How would they go about doing so?
Twilight would try to spin it as an experiment.
>>
>>28798836
Is it wrong to want to rape Rarity?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.