[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surprised to see people are not taking advantage of the reformed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Surprised to see people are not taking advantage of the reformed changelings and making their own brightly colored bug horse OCs now that they have an excuse to splat all kinds of color on them.
>>
>>28792737
Maybe it's because those things are hideous.
>>
>>28792737
they look retarded
like sparkle wolves
>>
>>28792737
That's because the people who like these huge bright colour OCs already have them
As ponies.

And they don't want to change
>>
>>28792757

This
>>
>>28792752
>Sparkledogs
I forgot those even existed
>>
>>28792737
Green/pink one is my favorite atm.
>>
>>28793398
Like a psychedelic artist and Jackson Pollock threw up into each other's mouths and then rubbed it onto a furry.
>>
>>28792740
even by OC standards?
I didn't know OC HAD standards
>>
>>28792737
The only colors you need for your OC are black and red

Black like my heart, like how I feel every day because no one loves me

Red like my rage at all those who don't understand me
>>
>>28793765
you could probably take a changeling vector and recolor it with only black and red and then post it on deviantart with that in the description and no one would suspect a thing.
>>
File: 1335065573918.png (570KB, 3515x3930px) Image search: [Google]
1335065573918.png
570KB, 3515x3930px
>>28793765

How about blue? Representing my frozen soul?

Pic related, what my changeling OC looks like.
>>
File: now I have become death.png (115KB, 514x501px) Image search: [Google]
now I have become death.png
115KB, 514x501px
is it really that bad?
>>
>>
>>28792737

There are barely fanart of the new changelings, that would be enough to show that a lot of peoples actually don't like this change.
>>
>>28795659
Plus the rush of the old days is kinda gone.

Ponies like Plaid Stripes aren't exactly high either. That's one bad thing about the bandwagoners leaving.
>>
>>28792737
>>
>>28792737
That's probably why there have been no OCs of these guys. The OC wouldn't stick out as much and would not be a truly special snow flake anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.