[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like this series is broken due to a massive identity crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 18

I feel like this series is broken due to a massive identity crisis caused by not actually understanding what made the Monster High specials work.

Monster High is generally high school slice of life made "interesting" by its fantastical world and fantastical characters. For the most part the Mirror World is pretty similar to ours making slice of life likely to be exceedingly boring, especially since anything more serious would be shot down by Hasbro execs. Monster High also doesn't take itself as seriously as Equestria Girls whose desire to build a world like ours causes it to strain itself on building tension, spectacle, or interesting world design.

Equestria Girls CAN work as a series, but it won't if it continues to depict the mirror world as being mostly like our world.
>>
>>28781684
It was an idea built by people just to try and shoe horn a toyline into an existing IP.
>>
>>28781684
It is shit anyway.
>>
>>28781684
That's literally what they're doing. Every movie involves magic or magical monsters. Now they have element of harmony things that turn them into power rangers or something.
>>
>>28781931
The world still isn't fantastical.
>>
>>28781684
Funny that Monster High has a better grasp as to what it wants to me.
>>
>>28781965
It's getting that way. The last movie literally said Equestrian magic is leaking into their world through the damaged portal, and that means things can be transforming.
>>
>>28782006
What? It hasn't caused anything to transform before.
>>
>>28782006
that's still magic in a regular world. boring suburbia is still the original world of eqg, forever relegating it to the shitpile
>>
>>28782011
>Sunset transforms into a demon
>All the girls transform randomly
>Twilight transforms into a demon
>A cave is transformed to have magical rocks
>Said rocks transform Gloriosa into a demon
They're clearly building up to more things. I'm guessing next we'll start seeing mythical beasts begin to appear. There are plenty of things magic can do, and the writers are clearly aiming for that.
>>
>>28782032
That cave really wasn't a transformation.
>>
>>28781998
Monster high was created with the concept of monsters in highschool in mind

Equestria girls was made to leech off the success of that and offer an excuse for new toys

Hell, Bratz tryed leeching off MLP in the same way and look how that turned out
>>
>>28782027
I am 1000% on board with "magic in the regular world", as long as they play up the "hide magic from the muggles" angle. They could spin it like only people who are actually at the school know/believe about the magic stuff, and everyone else in town has no idea, for example.
>>
>>28782054
It is too late to have that plot and play it seriously. Equestria Girls takes itself too seriously.
>>
>>28782038
Yes it was. They explicitly show the magic flying over Gloriosa's head and landing in the cave. Sunset refers to it as the magic that 'hit the cave'. It was transformed.
>>
>>28782065
It still resembled a normal cave.
>>
>>28782072
Did you not spot the magic crystals and shit everywhere?
>>
>>28782072
What else does a cave with magic infused in it look like? A giant asshole?
>>
>>28782076
Looking back I guess you are right, but it still requires getting really creative to just have magic setup everything and not get stale.

It would work to the betterment of the series to make the Mirror World more interesting in of itself.
>>
>>28782032
See
>>28782027
>>
File: 1450154269895.png (350KB, 573x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450154269895.png
350KB, 573x533px
>>28782151
Could you be anymore of a pedantic faggot? Magic is pouring into the world now. You're annoyed that the world beyond the main characters isn't a fantasy world yet? Get over yourself.
>>
>>28782027
Fucking this, the world is still too mundane to be all that exciting which means the series relies constantly on magic happening to be entertaining since the writers arent talented enough to cover the gaps with deep world building or characters.
>>
>>28782049
jesus those things are horrifying. then again, I always found the Bratz toys horrifying.
>>
>>28782179
Magic has not had such a drastic effect on the world that it no longer feels mundane.

The world of Equestria Girls is too mundane for what it is trying to do, and if you compared to with nearly any other superhero/magical girl series you would realize that is a huge issue.
>>
>>28781684

>wasting time on watching EQG
Why did you even bother?
>>
>>28782179
Chances are you would push to have the series go stale fast or start making the EQG world less mundane.
>>
>>28782185
why does anyone give 2 shits about world building for a real world equivalent? Cities are cities, schools are schools, people are people. Why do you want them to waste time to explain things you can figure out by sticking your head out the door for 5 minutes?

World building is something you do when you need to build something new up, it's pointless here. Your asking the equivalent of them stopping in the middle of an episode of Hey Arnold to explain what New York is. It's boring and no one needs it.
>>
>>28782179
Don't worry about it, some anons just have no imagination. They think of potential problems with an EqG series but they aren't clever enough to think of solutions, so they make these shitty threads where they bitch endlessly about how awful the EqG show is definitely going to be.
>>
>>28782230
Give me some solutions that would allow either a slice of life format to not feel too redundant to the show or require the world to become wackier than previously depicted.
>>
>>28782259
I'm pretty sure I already have. Weren't you in an EqG thread a couple weeks ago, talking about how the show could never succeed under a SoL format, and needed to be more adventure focused?
>>
>>28782292
Maybe, but you might have been the one who also agreed the world should get wackier.
>>
>>28782259
Slice of life will work because it will essentially serve as a reboot to FIM.
>>
It can work of magic never gets any sort of rules or consistency.
>>
It will work because the fandom will eat anything up even if they complain about it, whilst seeming modest and probably claiming that EQG is probably still shit in general.
>>
>>28781684
All Hasbro cares is to sell their toys, and they are still too afraid to let EQG grow on its own.
>>
>>28782191
There was a decent thread about those things.
>>
>>28781684
It was always designed to be a cheap cash in.
>>
>>28781684
>actually bothering to find any merit in EQG
>>
>>28781684
The writers are putting in as little effort as they can to get by.
>>
>>28781684
It has that identity crisis because no one working on it gives a shit.
>>
>>28784725
If you watch the Rainbow Rocks audio commentary you'd be surprised how much they actually do care and pay attention to detail.
>>
>>28784742
Could have fooled me with all the faults in this series.

Maybe McCarthy cared but certainly not the other writers.
>>
>>28782049
>Hell, Bratz tryed leeching off MLP in the same way and look how that turned out
Wait, you mean that pic ISN'T fake? That's what they're seriously fucking called?
>>
>>28784756
Except EqG is good
>>
>>28784807
Nice meme.
>>
>>28781684
They sell a lot of minis and shit, more than monster high, that's the objective really
>>
>>28785503
Not really. Monster High has more material and isn't a derivative series.
>>
>>28781684
I agree.
>>
You're expecting something better from this shit.
>>
>>28782218
>Why did you even bother?
why do you bother posting in a thread about something you hate?
do you like triggering yourself?
>>
>>28786242
That's this board
>>
>>28781998
That's because it was built as an original toyline rather than hopping on a fad.
>>
>>28782179
I think to have magic just do everything will get really obnoxious really quickly.
>>
It is a just a pile of shit not worth your time.
>>
>>28787381
That's like the whole plot though: Normal-ish human world gets infested by pony magic, and magic keeps becoming a worse and worse problem while they attempt to do normal human stuff like holding dances, concerts, competitions, and summer camps. If it was an episodic show, it could do more normal SoL stuff, but due to it being a movie series, extravagant magic is basically the only way to make it interesting and connected to the magical world of equestria^tm
>>
>>28787518
Currently no Mirror World characters have any major characterization or development except MAYBE Twilight and much of the SOL we have seen has been boring because of it.

I am sure some new plots can be made, but if you are going to try to develop the characters the same way, then isn't it likely that there will be plot retreads? Unless you are putting a far lesser focus on friendship lessons, then wouldn't it just be a soft reboot?
>>
>>28787598
There have been differences in their personalities a tiny bit, and obviously they have different life experiences. They've put a little development into Flash Sentry, and there's been a bit more focus on background humans that got no development in FiM.

I think people are just being really narrow with their desires for this thing. It has plenty of room to grow, and I think it's in its own fine niche right now. It's basically the adventures of Pony Sunset as she ruins the human world by bringing magic to it.
>>
>>28787666
I mean being its own series. It can work, but I don't think you could get very far without becoming a rehash of FIM unless you make some clear changes to the premise or character development.
>>
>>28787687
They have humans doing human things, bigger cities, actual cars, the internet, and now all that mixed with magic. What else new do you need? It's always tied to pony due to it literally being "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; Equestria Girls", so you literally can't divorce them. The whole point is that it's connected, and you get most of your character development for the main characters from the show it's referencing.
>>
>>28787713
But the Mirror characters are not the same as the Equestrian characters, there are some notable differences especially with their consistent over-flanderization.

Equestria is resembling more and more like our world, so outside of the internet existing there aren't too many drastic differences between the worlds.
>>
>>28787747
why does there have to be? I don't understand what you even want from it
>>
>>28787753
I want to know how it would avoid having storylines recycled from FIM.
>>
>>28787764
If it did an episodic format, it would eventually recycle something. Ponies are already recycling some stuff from previous seasons, but with slight differences. That's how it would be. You'd see similar lessons, but in a human format and with slight story differences. Like, what do the CMC do in the human world? We know they're crusading for their purpose, but they can't get marks. Is Cheerilee fucking Big Mac behind the bleachers? What happens after they graduate?
>>
>>28787808
I just feel like if you were going to do the friendship lessons and try to develop the characters the same way the show did, it would feel like a series reboot.
>>
>>28787836
and?
>>
>>28787850
I would be kind of okay with that if we are assuming that the FIM continuity isn't being built upon anymore, which would be bizarre since EQG still exists in that continuity.
>>
>>28787857
Both could easily exist side-by-side. Are you assuming they'll end FiM if EqG takes off? Pony is still much more popular and sells more toys.
>>
>>28787885
I will wonder why they have two series that do the same thing.
>>
>>28787889
because they can? I don't really see what matters about it. I wouldn't mind if they followed a different group of humans though, like an entirely new set dealing with the magic that the Mane 7 aren't present for. You might see them from time to time, but it'd be cool to see them dealing with it with limited friendship magic or whatever. Could be like a supernatural comedy.
>>
>>28787903
I agree with that. I do think they could just recycle FIM plots and everyone would eat it up, but I wish they would do more or reduce the focus of slice of life to differentiate the two.
>>
>>28781684
Because the writers are lazy shits who take shortcuts at every opportunity instead of making things interesting.
The entire cartoon writing industry is pure nepotism.
They WASTED the fantasy potential of the My Little Pony universe by downplaying fantasy elements and writing everything like a mundane horse-copy of real society. Fuck Manehattan and the fucking 10 or 20 episodes they had there. It's worse but less noticeable in Equestria Girls because they're supposed to be humans.

WASTED WASTED WASTED WASTED
>>
>>28788065
I just think they have no care for EQG.
>>
>>28788113
They gave it one of their best writers though, and it has a lot of their animation team dedicated to it.
>>
>>28788161
Yeah and she put out a lousy script the first time, the only reason I think Rainbow Rocks was allowed to be so good was because McCarthy was given more creative freedom to do what she wanted.
>>
>>28788161
The show still seems to be the primary focus.
>>
>>28788268
Well yeah, I'm just meaning that they gave the movies a writer from the show that did a lot of very highly rated episodes. The main show still gets most of the budget since it needs more writers and a bigger animation team. I'm just saying they ain't skimping on talent for EqG. I just think people are way more anal about it since there's less content overall.
>>
>>28788289
The movies haven't been all that great barring Rainbow Rocks which worked because it had much faster pacing, more spectacle, more focus on tension and comedy.
>>
>>28788330
True
>>
it's shit
>>
>>28788330
This
>>
>>28788289
>Josh Haber
>Highly Rated
>>
>>28788678
Meghan McCarthy is who I'm talking about.
>>
>>28788696
I can agree with that, they definitely tried. I don't think EQG is horrible or even an unsalvageable idea, but there doesn't seem to be much effort to build a long running series, just fulfill a quota Hasbro wants. This did not seem nearly as apparent in the show.
>>
>>28788743
Definitely a little less love, but it does seem to be improving. I think it's a side-effect of it just being a shitty premise to work with.

>"Letter from Hasbro everyone! We're being reassigned to a new project: Equestria Girls!"
>"Woo! What do we have to do?"
>"Not too much, just make new assets and locations and... wait... make them human-like and create the world like the human world and... make sure they go to high school and have a fancy ball for the little girls to enjoy..."
>"... Are you fucking serious?"
>"I'll see if they'll let me put a demon at the end"
>>
There wasn't a design document for this series, there wasn't even supposed to be a sequel, the writers just do what they want.
>>
>>28788786
Hasbro made ordered script changes to Equestria Girls and Friendship Games, it is pretty big evidence to suggest Hasbro has way more oversight over this series than FIM.
>>
It only has Sunset and songs to make it remotely decent.
>>
>>28788838
I'd guess related to love interests for Twilight. Those two are the only ones where Twilight gets wet from a guy she just met.
>>
>>28788960
er... no I'm mixing up 3 and 4. Suppose it might be related to keeping Twilight at Canterlot High for Friendship Games, since they even storyboarded and voice-acted her going back to Crystal Prep.
>>
>>28788960
Not Friendship Games, and the changes were made to not make it a potential series finale.

The biggest change being that Twilight and Spike never switched to Canterlot High.
>>
>>28788975
yeah, caught myself but had already posted. Those deleted scenes would have made that movie 10/10. I love the idea of Sunset missing living in Equestria.
>>
>>28789002
It was a fitting end, and I am one of the few who prefers friendship games to LOE. Again as I said in the OP and several times before, Equestria Girls should actually take advantage of the freedom it has with having so little established and not lock itself down to being just being stuck in high school or dealing with the problems magic causes.

Equestria Girls benefits from being significantly more absurd than the show, it would make the films more entertaining, give it a different feel from the show, and would give a tone that suits the kinds of toys they produce.
>>
File: splatoon.png (1MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon.png
1MB, 2893x4092px
>>28789064
It would also make new toy ideas easier and arguably more interesting to implement.

Hasbro could probably do nearly anything if they pushed this angle because I want to see them push super soakers in the series the way Splatoon did and have the humane 7 wearing inkling outfits.
>>
>>28781684
Little thought was put into this, they are just banking on MLP because it is popular.

If it didn't have the MLP characters no one would care.
>>
File: ichi.jpg (210KB, 1456x1031px) Image search: [Google]
ichi.jpg
210KB, 1456x1031px
>>28789145
keep your personal shit taste out of this.
>>
File: IMG_5663.jpg (84KB, 818x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
84KB, 818x819px
>>28789145
a-are those...
tenticles?
>>
>>28789145
>what Inkling Belle is listening to
nice
>>
>>28782228
why the fuck would anyone are about the world if it's not interesting or just a boring "real world equivalent"? the world is just outright boring, especially since you can learn about it by "sticking your head out the door for 5 minutes"

>>28782179
No one is "worried" you dumb eqgfag. God you niggers are insufferable. The fucking movies are shit and boring, their setting is one of the main contributions to this. We went from a world with possibilities to explore to fucking generic suburbia and you happily lap it up
>>
>>28789237
I've never played that game, but even I know that they are
>>
File: IMG_5674.png (36KB, 496x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5674.png
36KB, 496x333px
>this thread
>>
>>28789264
Not even the writers do.
>>
>>28789242
Thank you.
>>
>>28789242
>especially since you can learn about it by "sticking your head out the door for 5 minutes"
You have demons and shit outside your door? Wicked
>>
>>28789242
It isn't even that, for the kind of fantastical action people seem to be hoping the series is going to bring to us, having such a mundane world is probably going to mean it isn't going to be anywhere near as exciting as we hoped.

Shows like Danny Phantom, Sailor Moon, Power Rangers, etc. all are noticably less grounded in reality than EQG is, even ignoring the "magical" forces they face.
>>
>>28789368
Demons aren't native to the EQG world, magic (so far) only originates from the Equestria world.
>>
>>28789420
Who gives a shit man. The criticism that the world is boring is retarded. Oh noooo, pony world has episodes where they just do mundane things outside. I can go outside, so puh, it's bullshit and boring. Fuck MLP for that amiright.
>>
>>28789428
But the pony world is at times sillier or at least more interesting due to its design. Also since the characters are the same, we are basically seeing them in even more MUNDANE scenarios. Is that what you really want? Is that what ANYONE wanted?
>>
>>28789273
>Not even the writers do.
and that's the scariest part of all
>>
>>28789242
Except the movies have been good and exciting since RR and your opinions are shit, faggot
>>
>>28789428
But Equestria is usually interesting, even the more modern towns still seem pretty interesting in design.
>>
>>28789454
>>28789467
And the human world people have goofy legs and are bouncy and shit. It has human fundamentals, but there's nothing gritty or realistic about it. Their electronics don't even have cords.
>>
>>28789471
Outside of the design of the humans and the magic portal, nothing about the Mirror World seems different from ours.
>>
>>28789471
The world isn't really that goofy on its own.
>>
>>28789482
and why does that matter? It's mind-boggling that this is such a huge issue to you. Tons of shows take place in the human world. This one has technicolor humans with stilt legs.

And you can't fucking discount the magic, you tard. That's a fundamental part of the series. It's like saying "aside from the magic and flying, MLP is just horses that live in houses."
>>
>>28789530
Anon uses the show as a means of escapism and anything that breaks that is instantly bad with an uninspired setting
>>
>>28789530
Because magic is a natural part of Equestria and woven into its lore and world building.
>>
File: 1473008877167.gif (839KB, 657x550px) Image search: [Google]
1473008877167.gif
839KB, 657x550px
>>28789543
god you're dense as fuck
>>
>>28789550
How am I being dense? What is so interesting about the Equestria Girls world? Nothing seems different, even people act normal in that world.

Come on, give me an alternative series that you might try to compare it to because I will probably prove you wrong.
>>
>>28789606
Why does the world need to be soooo different and interesting? Is that literally all that matters to entertain you? It's an alternate dimension parallel to the pony universe. That's the whole point. It's about how it parallels with human shit. That's what makes it interesting.
>>
>>28789649
Because making the Equestria Girls world more interesting would provide way more story potential without rehashing plots from the show, seeming too mundane, or getting stale by rehashing the same plot multiple times.
>>
File: ooh.gif (803KB, 747x423px) Image search: [Google]
ooh.gif
803KB, 747x423px
>>28789672
You literally can't do most plots from the show in their universe. Even with the magic infusion, it would be wildly different. Your concern is stupid. A mildly retarded writer can do it well enough without feeling stale.
>>
>>28789701
A lot of plots would be similar or feel similar thanks to friendship lessons.
>>
>>28789734
who. gives. a. shit.

It's autistic to want everything to be 100% unique every time. No matter how they rehash it, the setting forces it to be new in some way. If that triggers you, then fuck off and don't watch it.
>>
>>28789745
Yes because I am sure I want to see Fluttershy learn to be assertive or Rainbow Dash learn to stop being egotistical again.
>>
File: lewd.gif (4MB, 548x456px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
4MB, 548x456px
>>28789778
I wouldn't mind. They're different versions of them and learning those lessons would happen differently. I think you just hate fun.
>>
>>28789806
Why would the writers put effort in drastically changing a plot just so it doesn't seem like a rehash? Isn't that concept part of the problem?

>>28789778
Don't forget in a more MUNDANE world.
>>
>>28789852
>Why would the writers put effort in drastically changing a plot just so it doesn't seem like a rehash? Isn't that concept part of the problem?
God fucking damnit. They're not! This is a hypothetical about if they decided to make EqG an episodic show without magic. But it's MOVIES and they all have MAGIC. Get that through your thick skulls. Y'all are complaining about an imaginary fucking issue.
>>
>>28789870
And I feel this is why the humane 5 are generally disliked, they are either flanderized to hell or don't have the characterization make them interesting, and for other characters like Twilight, Spike, Pinkie, and Applejack they are heavily subdued. The only time they are interesting is when they are using magic and stuff.

Having a more interesting world would give them more interesting things to do.
>>
>>28789870
You kind of just explained why an EQG series would have difficulty working.
>>
>>28789917
They're more like the mane 5 before Twilight. Was Season 1 Pinkie flanderized? Because that's how human Pinkie behaves. Same with the lot. They're all pre-seasons of lessons. But apparently if we ever got those lessons you guys would bitch and moan.
>>
>>28789933
Pinkie is actually far more subdued than her Equestria counterpart.
>>
File: seriously.png (294KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
294KB, 600x600px
>>28789942
>>
>>28789933
They all had different goals and aspirations which lead to some differences in behavior, like how RD used to be a bit more lazy maybe considering how she didn't start training for the Wonderbolts right out of flight school. Mirror RD seems to be living on a string of successes and is way more cocky than her Equestria counterpart.
>>
>>28790024
>not flunking out of private sports school
>using cockiness as a cover
>still being athletic enough to lead the school sports teams by senior year
Makes me wonder what weather pony position Dash had in Ponyville, and whether she still has it now that she's on the Wonderbolt payroll
>>
>>28790042
That was never established and considering RD is the head of all of the sports teams I don't think she has any insecurities.
>>
>>28790057
A huge part of her general character is covering up her insecurities with cockiness. Every time she fails she goes into a depressed state where she curls up and dies inside. Even in Season 1 she had a panic attick about performing. You're assuming human Dash has a better self-esteem than her. All we've seen is her success, when she's at her cockiest. We haven't seen any of her human low points.
>>
>>28790089
But she is the head of all the sports teams what is she compensating for.
>>
>>28790119
How genuinely autistic are you, man? Even successful people have emotions.
>>
>>28790136
I don't think she is cocky because of her insecurities, I think she is cocky because she has never been challenged by anything and was constantly showered with praise for her success.
>>
>>28790174
that's a baseless assumption
>>
>>28790189
She lacks any self-awareness to her own egotistical behavior.
>>
File: tlm.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tlm.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>28790225
I didn't say she was aware she was being cocky to cover up her insecurity. She definitely has issues with failure though.

What the fuck are you even arguing about? Are you just intent on being contrarian? Equestria Girls are funny, get over it.
>>
It is shit what do you expect?
>>
>>28790407
Something comprehensible.
>>
I don't think eqg is that bad, but its not that great either, the forced romances rustle me the most honestly. Then again I'm the kind of faggot who doesn't like unnessacary sex scenes either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gRRudALRso
>>
>>28781684
It is shit.
>>
>>28781684
I don't think they thought this through.
>>
>>28789530
Why would you not want an interesting world?
>>
>>28791505
because what's interesting is what you make of it
>>
>>28790407
>>28790835
(You)
>>
>>28791518
Aside from the way humans look in this world, it is pretty generic to me.
>>
>>28781684
Will work when they understand the K-On appeal.

>>28790715
You can't chill this shit here, anon.
Those faggots don't even like pone anymore.
besides Viva and Mustache man
Also I've lost my sides in this part
>>
File: rockchew.gif (159KB, 259x285px) Image search: [Google]
rockchew.gif
159KB, 259x285px
>>28791551
ok
>>
>>28791561
K-On sticks to something it does right.
>>
>>28781684
Just watch the show, seriously.
>>
>>28791561
I don't get the K-ON appeal.
>>
Because it is shit.
>>
>>28793657
>meme
>>
Magic hasn't made any lasting changes on their world. It didn't play a factor in half of Legend of Everfree.
>>
>>28781684
Yeah the EQG world is pretty fucking boring.

Also what kind of public high school in the US or Canada looks anywhere near as nice as Canterlot High.
>>
File: bottom blasted, darling.png (1MB, 1536x863px) Image search: [Google]
bottom blasted, darling.png
1MB, 1536x863px
>>28793669
No, really, it's shit.
>>
>>28794316
thats kind of a problem in every high school related thing.
Or the high school will be a college campus for some reason
>>
>>28792399
Try Nanoha then.
>>
>>28794450
Nanoha is a magical girl anime through and through.
>>
File: sarcastic wahaha.gif (682KB, 572x503px) Image search: [Google]
sarcastic wahaha.gif
682KB, 572x503px
>>28794324
No, really, you're a memester
>>
>>28790023
She didn't do any sort of cartoonish antics since the first film.
>>
>>28790715
That's how I feel about it too, it is on the same quality as most other toy-centric girls media.
>>
It is shit.
>>
>>28794486
It is shit tho.
>>
How would you make the world less mundane /mlp/?
>>
>>28795196
Nice meme tho
>>
>>28795673
It is.
>>
>>28794633
>>28795196
nah, you just have shit taste
>>
People only care due to it having cute girls and songs that's it.
>>
>>28793700
True
>>
Why would I care about a boring human world?
>>
Corporate cash grab.
>>
It is shit.
>>
To start seeing magic doing really crazy shit would break people's expectations.
>>
>>28795681
>>28796076
>>28796387

>Look mommy I posted it again xD
>>
This series is SO BORING.
>>
File: 1440826530035.png (175KB, 364x396px) Image search: [Google]
1440826530035.png
175KB, 364x396px
I unironically like Equestria Girls now. Is there a cure?

Give it to me straight, doc.
>>
>>28798720
You only really like Sunset.
>>
>>28798705
Well they aren't really trying.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.