[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, I have a simple question to ask, which may happen to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: glim glam.png (146KB, 903x1417px) Image search: [Google]
glim glam.png
146KB, 903x1417px
Now, I have a simple question to ask, which may happen to be just slightly controversial.

However, you must listen, as it is VERY important.

Is the character in this image one who is a, say, sound representative of the inhabitants of this board?

In other words, is this character agreed upon by the anonymous users who browse the My Little Pony board of the website 4chan.org to be a sufficient summary of the likes and dislikes of previously mentioned inhabitants of the My Little Pony board of the website 4chan.org?

I guess what I'm trying to say is,

now, hear me out, as this may come as a shock to some,

but I guess what I'm trying to ask is,

please no outbursts,

is this character that is being shown in the image to the left of this text

/ourmare/?
>>
>>28774624
No. Sunburst and Zephyr are /ourstallions/
>>
>>28774624
No it is not. And I highly recommend that you go back to r-eddit with your r-eddit spacing.
>>
>>28774660
stop

being

triggered

by

formatting

now

stop

trying

too

hard
>>
>>28774666
go back to r-eddit
>>
>>28774680
you're

trying

too

hard

newfag

don't

be

so

desperate

for

acceptance

as

a

result

of

childhood

bullying

next

time

and

maybe

you'll

get

the

attention

you
crave
>>
>>28774624
A vocal "minority" is the majority. If you don't try to stop it then you will be blamed for it. Same with feminists, muslims, trans, BLM and other destructive groups.

If you're not prepared to stand up to those that are taking over your fanbase then you're letting yourselves become the minority.

Eventually they'll be the majority.
>>
>>28774687
>heh heh, that showed him
>>
>>28774704
>other destructive groups
One of which is /pol/uters
>>
>>28774687
you seem a bit flustered by the r-eddit spacing comment. I was right wasn't I
>>
>>28774687
>you're
>trying
>too
>hard
>newfag
Your posts are summed up pretty well here.
>>
>>28774704
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1406010087625.jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
1406010087625.jpg
7KB, 214x235px
What's going on here

Stop this
>>
>does it represent the board?
Yes, because i want to fuck glim, leave her with my foal and never pay foal support making her an antagonist again.
I would fuck all of you and make you pussies birth my kids. And i would not pay to piss you all off.
>>
>>28774624
Shit horse, should have been helicoptered in her first episode.
>>
File: cancer-869067_960_720.jpg (104KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
cancer-869067_960_720.jpg
104KB, 960x638px
ITT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.