[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the story of Applejack using her super strength to rape Flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1477512683570[1].png (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477512683570[1].png
309KB, 1280x720px
Was the story of Applejack using her super strength to rape Flash ever continued ? Because if not I might try to write up some green.

>>28720645
>>
>>28771712
No, it wasn't. Eventually, but not until sometime after Halloween. Give it a shot, if you want.
>>
>>28771726
Keep it bumped then please, I will try writing something up when I'm back.
>>
Please oh please make some good green. I want more
>>
I suppose I'll throw you a bump, then.
>>
WARNING: English isn't my first language, and I don't really know how to write AJs accent. Enjoy.

>"You're welcome Sunset."
>Sunset Shimmer starred at her hand, as if wondering if it was real.
>Or rather, what she just saw was real...
>"Wha-what ?" She snapped out of her daze, staring straight at AJ.
>"You're welcome... Partner." the cowgirl replied while uncrossing her arm and tipping her hat to Sunset with her usual smile
"I... what... for what ?" Sunset was still a bit jittery. What did she just see ? She touched Applejack, yes, put her hand on her arm to grab her attention because she wanted to tell her something and then saw images. Scenes.
>Memories. Those were memories.
>Of Applejack and Flash...
>"Shucks," AJ smilled "for fixing your mess girl." and walked down the corridor, Sunset too confused to follow her for a follow up.
------------------------------------------------------------
>Two weeks.
>It was two weeks since Applejack and Flash Sentry came to school together and holding hands to your surprise.
>Applejack was quick to announce they were going out now. The other girls were a bit surprised, perhaps worried about how Equestrian Twilight will feel, but still congratulated them. Flash, he...
>He didn't deny it. But that was it.
>Whenever AJ spoke he froze and was quiet, never interrupting her. Always listening to her instructions. Applejack became somewhat territorial, always putting herself between him and other girls and really pushing her body against his to show everyone who he belonged to.
>Not that she had to. Flash slowly stopped interacting with other girls beside you and other of Applejack's friend. It's not that he was a sleeze, he was always a nice guy and a gentleman but now he wouldn't even playfully flirt with anyone, something he did even when dating you.
>Where he used to hang out with all kind of girls around the school in the past, especially Derpy, Bon-Bon and Lyra, now he never stayed with them alone.

Continue ?
>>
>>28774322
>Continue?
By all means. If you feel up to it.
>>
>>28774668
Ok, I will continue and write down the whole story in the morning. In the mean time feel free to post smug appul muscle.
>>
And another.
>>
>>28774322
>>28774987
why is tasteful art of fit AJ so hard to come by?
>>
>>28777376
Because it's not something any plebian can create.
>>
>>28777376
Bump
>>
>>28774322
For clarification this is written from Sunset's perspective.

>You knew that he was going to her farm for some time now, but you though that he was hanging out with Big Mac or helping them with the harvest to earn some cash.
>You didn't think that he was going there for her.
>You rush down the corridor, empty as the classes have ended and only some of the clubs had their members stay for meetings.
>After a few minutes you catch up to Applejack and see her go into one of the bathrooms.
>"Applejack !" you exclaim as you slam your shoulder on the doors to get in
>inside, you see Applejack standing in the doors of one of the stands, looking in, before she turn to you with a surprised look on her face, but it quickly changes into her usual pleasant smile
>"What's up gal ?" she replied, closing the door and approaching you
>"What did you mean by 'my mess' earlier ?" you approach her as well and you meet in the middle of the room near the sinks
>"Hmm ? Oh, you know..." she smirks "I'm helping Flash become a real boy again."
>"Wha-?"
>"Face it partner, you left him a shell of a man. He used to be strong and in-depended but you manipulated him, broke him and then dumped him. Boys should be strong and resilient but after you all he could do is mop after any girl that showed him attention. Well, I know that you aren't like that anymore and you're my friend so I'm helping him... recover."
>There was something wrong with her.
>And with the things that you saw in her mind.
>But you didn't straight at this moment, you were both angry and sad because of what your friend said.
>"How dare-Do you even listen to yourself AJ ?! How could you say something like that to me ? And Flash was fine before he started going out with YOU !"
>Her eyes narrowed and she moved in closer, grabbing your arm.
>"Now listen here Sunset." she squeezed your arm, perhaps harder than even she though she could. You struggled, trying to get her go but her hand wouldn't budge.
>>
>>28778541
>"Oh?" whatever she wanted to say before didn't matter now, the flash of anger that showed up on her face was replaced by a smirk.
>A smirk that froze you in place, fear making your heart double it's beats.
>"You're such a... girl." she said as she grabbed your other arm and started to push down, trying to make you go on your knees.
>"Wha-what ?" You could only stutter as any effort you put in fighting back was easily overwhelmed by her.
>"You city-girls think that everyone is equal, that you can do anything that boys can." she now towered over you, with her hands pushing my arms down, forcing you on your knees while she smiled and just looked up as if reminiscing "But gal, I grew up at a farm. I know how much weaker us girls can be, at least physically. I still could outrun Big Mac, and he's such a wimp around blood." she giggled.
>And then she looked back at you at the glare she was now giving you was even scarier than that smirk earlier.
>"But strength ? I could beat up most of the girls in school even before this, but couldn't win an arm wrestling contest against but the wimpiest boys. You don't know how it feels to watch you work just as hard as do so much more on the farm, you feel so humiliated !"
>What in the world was she going on about ?!
>"But now, now I'm the "boy" here. And boys need to be strong. That's what granny always told me, if a boy sees a girl go astray it's his duty to be a real like gentleman and help her go straight again. So, I am helping Flash get over you and Twilight and stop being such a wimpy... "girl". I will make him a REAL man again"
>With that Applejack smiled and made a proud "humph" noise, as if she just explained to you how she's going to make the world better.
>What the hell is going on with her. Did she go crazy ? Sudden compensation for deeply hidden inferiority complex ? Was she always thinking these things or...
>The magic. Did it really have some weird side effects ?
>"Applejack, you're not being yourself."
>>
>>28778622
>"What ?" she sighs in disbelief "Sunset, can't handle some honest opinions ? I'm just trying to help." she again smirked and pulled her face closer to yours, squeezing your arms
>"AJ stop, you're hurting me ! The magic, it's doing something to you, can't you feel it."
>"I can feel that you are acting like little bitch." her voice grew colder, but she was taken aback for a moment "See what you made me say ? Tarnation, you make me so angry I will need to wash my mouth with soap. Perhaps I should start fixing you as well."
>Your mind was flooded with images again, reading AJs surface thoughs and seeing how she... pinned Flash, over and over again, each time breaking him in more, molding him to be a perfect toy for her.
>And now new images flashed before your eyes, you saw AJ using Flash as some sort of chair as if he was only an item and...
>You ? You kissing AJs feet. Her cute little toes, savoring the taste of your-No these weren't memories !
>This was what AJ was planning, her thoughts now invading your mind rather than just being read. You didn't want this, you didn't even swing that way.
>Or did you ? You could be with Flash again, and with your frien-NO!
>No ? NO !
>You didn't know what was happening - did the magic not only amplify Applejack's physical, but also mental strength to an absurd level ? Was she overwriting your thoughts ?
>Is this what going crazy feels like ?
>You were finally able to sever the connection between you, but you feel exhausted.
>Dizzy, disoriented.
>...what was going on again ?
>"Shimmer, sugarcube, don't worry. I will fix you. Teach you the Apple family values" you heard Applejack, your friend, talking to you with a reassuring voice. She picked you up from the ground, and let you to one of the stalls. She was your friend, so you let her lead you, you knew you could trust her. You saw her smile to you as she opened one of the stalls and looked inside.

>"Right... Flash ?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imCm6CrNZ8
>>
>>28778695
The end for now, I'm not sure if I took it in the direction I originally wanted and might've forgot some points I wanted to make in the first place. Still, I hope some of you liked it.

I will try coming up with something more soon but anyone is welcome to have their shot at this story.
>>
>>28778695
I guess it's almost time for some rape by proxy.
>>
>>28778697
Nice so far. About the only criticism I have is just the grammar.
For the most part, you're doing alright with English not being your first language.
Just take your time.
I like how you basically had AJ turn Sunset's power against her like that.
Seems like something that would be an actual weakness and all.
The only thing I want to nitpick is that Flash broke up with Sunset.
Then again, based on Sunset's response, it seems like you're intentionally having AJ twist the truth.
Either way, no big deal.
>>
>>28780007
>The only thing I want to nitpick is that Flash broke up with Sunset.
That holds true in this story yes. If you are referring to the vision it's AJ's thoughts and emotions but I guess I could go with Sunset regretting the break up now that she changed thanks to her friends and regrets her other decisions.
>>
>>28780974
It's up to you how you want to go about it. You can stick to Flash dumping Sunny or reverse it.
I think it's interesting that AJ's basically twisting what happened and using Sunset's guilt over her previous behavior against her.
>>
>>28781367
I think I will let another person have a go at it, just like I continued after another writefag.
>>
File: DIO.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIO.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
>>28771712
Why is this thread so dead ? One would think people would be more interested in rape.
>>
>>28782129
Well, it takes a bit of effort to write green.
And the writers that are pretty capable are busy with other greens.
>>
Shimmer will probably be next.
>>
Ara... will no one stand up and be counted?
Write their own AppleFlash rape?
Must we wait for Badguy to return?
>>
>>28771712
Well, thanks for making me aware of this. Very much my thing.
And >>28720706's filename inspired audible keks.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>28786863
Hey, I wrote my part, I'm happy to let others contribute. Even a short story will help.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.