[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 25

File: beautiful pony.png (730KB, 1951x1719px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful pony.png
730KB, 1951x1719px
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

Here's a question I've been pondering: we all know about the value Celestia, and by extension her nation and her subjects, places on friendship - it was the power that brought back her sister, after all. However, do we know if Celestia has any friends of her own?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
...but nobody came. It's fine, I understand, it's only been a couple of days since the previous thread reached its limit.

See you next week, all.
>>
>>28770623
Can't say for sure, but I always got the impression Celestia was friends with Fancy Pants and Fleur-de-lis.
>>
>>28770623
I always got the impression that she always went out of her way to make a personal connection with nobles and the guard
I think she would like to at least be on good terms with everyone, princess or not
>>
besides the other princesses, castle staff, various head of states, the elements of harmony and the families thereof, discord, nobles, pony joe, and other common ponies she's meeting day to day?
Probably you
>>
File: Good Morning Sunshine.gif (398KB, 1077x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Good Morning Sunshine.gif
398KB, 1077x1047px
>>28770623
According to the comics, there was that old teacher from her school. But I'm not prone to consider anything that's said or happens in the comics that much. Especially when it comes to Celestia.

If anyone of you is interested, there is some real Sun praising going on in Pencils' comic right now, and in the few past pages as well.

Also, does anyone here happen to have some Halloween themed Celestia pictures? I've been searching for them, but couldn't find anything nice. Just one cute picture would be enough.
>>
>>28771596
Don't have any halloween pics, but would also be interested in seeing some
>>28771028
Bit early to be giving up there, it's not dead yet.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Celestia's face is fucking cute in this frame.
I love that look of schaudenfreude.
>>
File: 1445317144259.png (325KB, 550x342px) Image search: [Google]
1445317144259.png
325KB, 550x342px
>"Ball!"
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 290x51px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 290x51px
Dark times ahead comrades.
>>
>>28769522
Celestia's temple.
>>
File: metal princess celestia.png (503KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
metal princess celestia.png
503KB, 1024x774px
>>28770623
>"All my friends are dead or in rehab, Anonymous."
>>
Any good phone/desktop background for Celestia?
>>
File: 1469901384680.jpg (111KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1469901384680.jpg
111KB, 1280x857px
>>
>>28773047
>>
>>28773105
>humanized
>dem titties
>>
Continued from last thread!
>>28724113
>After our celebration had gone through a couple bottles, an older stallion piped up with the inevitable.
>”Now, don’t take this the wrong way, but, well… do you have any proof? I’m not expecting the hive queen’s head on a plate, but you know, protocol and all…”
>Well, it was going to happen sooner or later. I couldn’t honestly expect the leaders of a nation to just take my word for something so important. Chatter throughout the room faded, and all eyes turned toward me expectantly.
“I don’t have anything on me, so… back to the cave. I’ll show the way.”
>No one was too keen on trading the warmth of celebration for a cave and a corpse, but the grim business had to be done. I headed out of the tent flap into the darkness outside, and the others followed.

>News had spread fast through the camp, and ponies cheered the death of the changeling queen as our small column passed by. Celestia slid up beside me as we made our way through the crowd.
>It wasn’t long before we left the encampment gentle torchlight and raucous crowds for the eerie silence of the deserted battlefield.
>Metal and flesh still lay in heaps across the rolling hills. I kept my eyes in front of me, and focused on reaching the cave.
>It wasn’t long before we reached the outcropping and head into the tunnels below. The party was silent as we walked through the unnaturally large halls, lit with nothing but bioluminescent growth and the princess’s steady light.
>Finally we reached the largest opening, where the queen had once lain.
>The bloated figure was still there. I merely pointed, and listened to the others gasp in shock and disgust.
>I could almost still hear the monster’s laughter echoing in deserted halls. It was more than bad memories though, it was something… unholy about the air.
>Celestia suddenly recoiled, as if slapped by some invisible, rotting hand. “There’s something wrong. This place-”
>>
>>28773357
>The laughter grew louder. I looked around, but none of the ponies had seemed to register it. Besides Celestia, everypony kept grabbing samples, gawking at the queen’s husk-
>I started feeling weak. My vision turned to a palate of browns and dark red, like someone had slung a mixture of blood and silt in my eyes.
>Finally some of the ponies began looking over at me as I stumbled round the room. The princess began saying something, but I couldn’t make it out.
>As I fell to my knees, I couldn’t help but think: this would the third time I had gone dark in the past day. This had to be some sick joke. It was almost like I wasn’t even in control of my own body anymore.

>”Terribly sorry about all this. The pain should depart soon. ”
>I couldn’t even bring myself to open my eyes. The damp air, the stench of rot, that nauseating voice.
“This is just a bad dream. Just a nightmare. It’s not real.”
>The queen laughed. “Quite astute! Congratulations are in order, you’ve endured all my attempts at control through brute force. Passed with flying colors.”
>So, she had been telling the truth. The thing that once was Chrystalis lived on like some sort of:
“Filthy parasite.”
>The thing ignored me. “You are merely suffering through hangover of my failed attempts. I promise, this will be that last time.”
>I tentatively opened my eyes, but was surprised at the absence of some grey, fleshy mass. Instead, Chrysalis had adopted a slender, black body, presumably like her original one. Still, there was something off about the face, but I couldn’t pinpoint it.
>”I failed to overcome your will, and even the strongest magic known to ponykind cannot remove me from you. We are at an impasse.”
>Her voice still reeked of rot and death, though. Some things never change.
>>
>>28773367
>Chrysalis began pacing back and forth. “While it would have been lovely for you to kill, to consume the sun earlier, the decision is not stone. If you aid me, I can benefit you.”
>The thing went on, in its dripping voice. “I believe that I understand the place of things. Ever since your arrival, you have been preoccupied by the most basic of needs, survival. Your spirit has been completely absorbed with surviving hostility from pony and changeling alike.”
>”Now, it is time to truly live.”
>Though I was wary, there was something enticing to those words, some small ring of truth that led me on.
“So, what are you getting at?”
>”Devour the sun. Take her power. Become a god. You have merely played the servant, a slave to royalty until now. But who is content being a slave?”
>I stayed silent. I wiped a bit of sweat off my brow while trying to think up a reply.
>”Is there not anything that you want? Become a divine force, a king! Have gold, have wine! Every being in the land would serve you! Have anything, have anyone you want! Do you desire flesh? Don’t merely be satisfied with one, take twenty!”
>I felt a bit clammy, and wiped a bit more sweat away. Chrysalis’s voice sounded less like a death rattle and more like honeyed words the more she spoke.
>”You owe the sun nothing. Come now, you must have some ambition, some desire? Even if hidden deep, far within?”
>I took a great interest in twiddling my thumbs. Anything but a response.
>”Some singular, driving want, even if you have hidden it from yourself?”
>Suddenly, Chrysalis's eyes widened and her face clouded. A look of realization flew onto her face.
>”Ahh. So, you desire the sun?”
>>
>>28773337
Yes, one of very few humanized works where she isn't some outlandishly proportioned bimbo.
>>
>>28773374
>I felt a pang in my gut. She was right.
>”Well, this would certainly explain your servile tendencies. I will need to act more… subtly, then. It will be a challenge, but all the more satisfying in the end. Goodbye, anon.”
>Shapes began to morph, colors began to flow through one object and into the next. Evidently Chrysalis's wild ride was coming to a stop.
>”Remember, all you need to do it reach out and take it! Reach out and cut it! Reach out and crush it! Reach out and tear and reach out and kill and reach out and....”
>Suddenly, I was in an infirmary bed. Back at the castle? How long had I been out? I turned on my side, and right within arm’s length, Celestia was tenderly looking down at me.

Well, a bit longer than usual today. I'll try to finish the tracer story someday for that one anon, but not this week. Sorry if the handling of "the twist that was not a twist" wasn't that great.
>>
>>28773394
Fuck off.
>>
File: ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg (13KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg
13KB, 553x553px
>>
File: Don't blink!.png (48KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Don't blink!.png
48KB, 300x169px
>>28773505
Please be polite in presence of her majesty, or necessary disciplinary action might take place.
>>
File: The magic of faggotry.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
The magic of faggotry.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>28773505
(You)
>>
File: cutest.png (281KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cutest.png
281KB, 750x750px
>>28773394
Dialogues were bretty good. A nice update m8.

On another note, there is a very nice Celestia green in the dominant mares thread. If you like the genre, that is.
>>
P.9 guys
It's been less than a day guys
>>
File: 1399163928966.png (88KB, 816x738px) Image search: [Google]
1399163928966.png
88KB, 816x738px
I want to cum inside Princess Celestia.
>>
>>28773047
>You are Anon
>Everything is white
>Why is everything so white?
>Celestia is standing over the clouds, watching the World below.
>You too are, and you're also hiding behind one.
>You have no idea why you are here.
>You have no idea how you can even be here.
>But you don't care.
>It doesn't matter now.
>You're holding a saddle in your hands.
>And you're gonna ride that princess horse home.
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339KB, 1280x720px
Eat a dick, page 10
>>
>>28770623

I want to literally rape the shit out of Celestia. I want to rape her ass so hard and so deep that she loses control of her bowels.
>>
>>28777368
So, what kind of things do you think Celestia would do for fun? Go to the beach? It would make sense given the whole "sun" routine.
>>
>>28777875
She would burn ants using a magnifier while pretending she's almighty sun queen, muttering something under her muzzle and the ants are ponies she doesn't like.
>>
File: 1452662505518.png (178KB, 1861x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1452662505518.png
178KB, 1861x3026px
>>28778870
even if certain species were considered "unsavoury" she'd probably show some respect and not genocide them
she'd turn them to stone or launch a coup d'etat and enforce a friendly regime
>>
File: cleanse it with fire.png (1MB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
cleanse it with fire.png
1MB, 1280x931px
>>28778870
>"That'll teach you to eat the last donut..."
>>
I been in this game for years, it's made me an animal
There's rule to this shit, so I wrote me a manual
A step by step, booklet, for you to get, your game on track, not your cakes get jacked
>>
File: Remove bugs.png (209KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
Remove bugs.png
209KB, 1024x753px
So, uh, I started th new /mom/ for everyone that's interested here. Been a bit late because I had to figure out how to remove the spooky theme and skeletons before that.

>>28778870
>pic related
>>
SPOOKY

SCARY

SKELLINGTONS
>>
>>28780515
SEND
SHIVERS
DOWN
MY
SPINE
>>
>>28770623
Let us bask in princess celestia's gentle piss stream.
>>
So, anyone got some Halloween pics? Any spoopy stuff related to /sun/?
>>
File: 1446935336234.png (270KB, 677x594px) Image search: [Google]
1446935336234.png
270KB, 677x594px
>>28781648
Of coursh!
>>
File: 755446.jpg (2MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
755446.jpg
2MB, 2700x1800px
>>28781648
There are very few of them. I was looking for something cute with Celestia only, but couldn't find anything.

>>28781777
Holy trips fend off the spoop
>>
So, are we letting the thread die for this week or keeping it up? At least last week was really active.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.