[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to watch this. I didn't notice that it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1843.png (450KB, 361x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.png
450KB, 361x510px
I'm about to watch this. I didn't notice that it was released until about ten minutes ago. I'm positive that Rainbow Rocks will still be my favourite EQG film when I'm finished.
>>
>>28768779
Nice blog bro keep us updated this is really interesting.
>>
>>28768779
>favorite
>EQG
I'm afraid I can't understand. Favorite implies that any of them have positive qualities.
>>
File: Smug Shimmer.png (690KB, 757x581px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Shimmer.png
690KB, 757x581px
>>28768779
>having wrong opinions
>>
>>28768784
But they have nothing but positive qualities.
>>
File: sunset shimmer and scilight.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunset shimmer and scilight.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>28768779

Rainbow Rocks will still be your favorite, but you need to watch Legend of Everfree for based Daniel Ingram, Flash getting even more BTFO than in Friendship Games, Scilight being cute, and Sunset Shimmer being a badass.
>>
>>28768779
If you're a Scitwifag, don't watch it. She gets shipped off.
Flash is good in it.
Sunset is great in it. She has some nerdy magic splerges when she sees the magic everyone's getting and it's pretty cute.
People tend to have mixed reactions on the soundtrack but I liked it.
The overall rating is below RR but above FG and EG1.
As long as you go into it with a positive attitude, you'll enjoy it.
Also, there is a short after credit scene. Nothing big. Just a comedy gag
>>
>>28768784
Every song from Rainbow Rocks was fantastic.
>>
>>28768802
Thanks man. It's nice to see somebody not hate on the films or act like they're the holy grail.
>>
>>28768826
Some extra blooper reels from the DVD got uploaded yesterday you can check out afterwards.
>>
>>28768779
>No weird knee-high boots on everyone
>No skirts on people who wouldn't normally wear skirts
Finally. What was with that decision, anyway? Skirts and knee-highs on everyone?
>>
>>28768802
>Also, there is a short after credit scene.

Wait what? I don't remember an after credit scene. Was it the statue thing?
>>
>>28769017
The runway/dock/thing
nothing really important, just kinda cute
>>
>>28769017
No. After the credits roll down the screen, it shows them completing the dock again and then Pinks blows it up again. Wait for the very very end.
>>
>>28768779
Its the worst one so far.
I could not even finish it everything was so promising but then they went and fucked filthy rich.
>>
>>28769031
>>28769030
Fuck I missed that. Did she throw a nail bomb for real this time?
>>
>>28768935
Pretty sure that the skirts in EQG1 were just to make for easier animating by giving a wider base for the legs to plug into. By now, they have enough flash assets built that they don't need to cut corners on the puppets anymore. Just my theory.
>>
>>28769040
Naw, she throws confetti as a celebration.
>>
Generally enjoyed the film. No complaints. Second best of them all. EQG1>FG>LoE>RR
>>
File: 1455818397045.png (88KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1455818397045.png
88KB, 500x505px
>>28769318
>second best
>EQG1 is greater than FG is greater than LoE is greater than RR
>>
>>28768801
>Scilight being cute

yeah, she's cute for such a huge cockslut
>>
I've yet to see it. Waiting to meetup with a fellow Brony friend of mine who also hasn't seen it yet. We plan to watch it and laugh at how bad it is.

I won't say I hate EqG, because hate implies it has zero positive aspects. And I do think EqG does some things right. It uses the same animation quality, all the VAs, good BGM and even has a few catchy songs now and again.

But what is the frachise's ultimate downfall is the poor writing in all of them. I don't like putting all the blame of one person, but when the writing is THIS BAD, you gotta look to someone for answers. And the people who wrote these films didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

The only one I found decent enough to watch a second time was RR, and it was strictly for the visual aspects. Its a good looking movie, just not a well written one. Which is why I dislike EqG.
>>
It's okay.
Mostly slice of life and some scenes could of used a little work, (The Midnight in Me was way too short to be a song dramatic as it sounds), but it's still entertaining to watch.
>>
>>28768779
its not Better than Rainbow rocks, but I think its a good second play. RR>LOE>EQG>FG IMO.

If nothing else, it sets up a series pretty well, and I like that they codified the seven of them having specific magical abilities rather than just being all over the place.

>>28769065
it was the marshmellows that she had in her confetti specifically that exploded (Who the fuck throws marshmellows though? Seriously?), the cameria focuses on them specifically before the explosion.

the implication seems to be that pinkie's explosion power only works on sweets.
>>
>>28769490
Oh fuck
>>
>>28769543
"The Midnight in Me" definitely left me wanting more. Ingram found his voice again after an underwhelming performance in FG.

I'm still floored at the rapey camp counselor. Seeing him hit on a camper aggressively and continuously throughout the movie was honestly a bit unnerving, made all the stranger by how casually everybody takes it. That shit's illegal, man, wtf?
>>
>>28769600
Maybe he's just like 18 and more of a "Junior" counselor?

And Twilight and the others are most probably 18 year old seniors anyways (Sunset won the crown 3 years before)
>>
>>28769543
Man fuck this guy, at least in the Friendship Games and Rainbow Rocks Flash appeared for a few scenes and just blushed, this guy was going all out on Scitwi.
>>
>>28769683
On the plus side, he actually has some chemistry with twilight and shared interests; Flash was just "hey, I look good and you look good!" more or less.
I can deal with Timber being shipped with Twilight because at least the two feel natural.
>>
>>28769729
Nah their chemistry was shit. He had a bit more personality than Flash when he first appeared, but that's not saying much.
>>
>>28769765
>>28769729
>>28769683
I like Flash a million times more than Timber.
He's so much more relatable and realistic. She acted like a guy who has a crush on a girl whereas Timber went in fast as fuck.
I hope Flash gets love soon.
Just not from Sunset.
Shes mine.
He better keep his hands off her.
>>
>>28769832
Nah, he's about to get all that pity pussy from him.
>>
>>28769832
>She acted like a guy
He*
>>
>>28769841
>Nah, he's about to get all that pity pussy from him
>Pussy
>From him
>>
>>28769729
>"hey, I look good and you look good!"
I like how you ignore that Timber is basically that 1000 times over.
The nigga moved in on Twilight the moment he saw her and she literally started blushing just from seeing him ONE time.
All the shared interests BS felt hollow as a result.
He receives characterization Flash should have received during the three movies and is basically just an even more shoehorned retread.
>>
>>28769832
If you don't want sunset sucking flash's dick again
Why are you happy about scilight sucking timber's wood?
>>
Amazing how this thread turned into a bitchfest about people's waifu's being stolen
>>
>>28769849
>doesn't want boipussy
>>
>>28769884
>Why are you happy about scilight sucking timber's wood?
I hate Timber a decent amount and I hate Scitwi with a burning rage that consumes my soul. I don't care who fucks that slightly smarter Fluttershy with a massive flow of hormones.
Fuck her.
Also
>Sunset sucking Flashes dick
Her being as dominant as she is, she probably forced him to g down on her.
>>
>>28769894
I'm just confused on who's got the boipussy and whos got the dick
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.