[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Chrysalis is allowed to throw Starlight by the tail into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: medium.jpg (39KB, 479x328px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
39KB, 479x328px
So Chrysalis is allowed to throw Starlight by the tail into the ground then pick her up and smash her into a wall, but Twilight wasnt allowed to punch Tirek.
Makes sense.
>>
Nothing above the neck is the rule. I think.
>>
>>28768198

why would Tirek punch Twilight when he had big fuckoff magical lazer beams
>>
>>28768201
Thats pretty gay.
>>
>>28768198
>Chrysalis = evil = no rules
>Twilight = good = rules
>>
>>28768207
No, Twilight wasnt allowed to punch Tirek.
It was a weird rule Hasbro threw down.
They were allowed to blast each other into a mountain, but not allowed to punch eachother. I'm guessing the writers wanted her to do a magic infused punch into him or something.
>>
>>28768217
Yeah, that's how you win.
>>
>>28768198
I thought the Chrysalis toss was oddly violent, it kind of shocked me.
I wouldn't be surprised if >>28768201 is true though, it makes sense.
>>
Didn't Rainbow hit a Dragon right in the face in Dragonshy?
>>
>>28768201
But in Season 1, RD kicked the dragon in the face.
Spike has been hit in the face before too.
Sunset should have just hit Twilight in the skull with that hammer.
>>
>>28768711
>>28768713
Hive mind
>>
>>28768198
No, see, Twilight needed to shoot a laser at him, so that he could create a shield and block the laser. Then it was his turn to shoot a laser, and her turn to block. Then they repeated that until they got bored and decided that it was time to continue the story.

God bless magic lasers, the laziest plot device so far.
>>
>>28768718
Consequence I swear, but the point still stands regardless.
>>
>>28768198
Chrysalis is a bad guy, she can break the rules.
>>
>>28768764
That's not the point, idiot.
OP is saying that how hasbro allowed the writers to do that and not other shit.
That and Chrysalis twisting like if her body broke like in any horror movie was kinda out of place for a show for 5 year olds.
>>
>>28768198
Tails are sexy as FUCK

The animators know exactly what they are doing
>>
>>28768198
I never understood why main villians couldn't ever use their overwhelm size against the hero. Like why Nightmare Moon didn't just beat the tar out of the mane 6 in the Everfree then and there. She didn't mind charging Twilight. Some magic to separate them, the ability to move in shadows and her large size, come on.
>>
>>28768736
You can thank Meghan for that. Faust at least forced Nightmare Moon to be creative with her magic.
>>
>>28768198
Is there a animated version of this?
>>
>>28768926
No.
Fuck off with your Glimmerbuse fetish, you sick fuck.
>>
>>28768224
Punching is imitable; shooting your friends with laser beams is not...at least not yet...at least not for average joe consumers.

That's a suit's logic anyway.
>>
>>28768900
NM was defeated by magic lasers you cherrypicking nostalgiafag.
>>
>>28769061
>tfw you will never blast your friend away with the Kamehameha you learned from a My Little Pony show
>>
>>28769061
But they have already punched changelings in canterlot wedding
Your logic is flawed and you should seriously consider suicide, not even memeing this time.
>>
>>28768782
>That's not the point, idiot.
That is the point, faggot. Not him, but villains always get a different set of rules.
>>
>>28769263
See
>>28769202
>>
>>28769263
>>28769202
both of you are morons, his logic doesn't have to be sound. its fucking supposed to be something plausible the hasbro suits where thinking when they decided it.
>>
>>28769408
>His logic doesn't have to be sound
Hahaha oh wow get a load of this faggot
>>
>>28769202
RD throws the only two kicks in the entire fight aimed at their bellies. Everything else was shoving, stepping on, and magic lasers. There was also a lot of stills used to give off the illusion of action where the characters are in mid-action pose but no actual contact is shown.

Also
>punching
>with legs

>>28769498
>my logic
>say it is the logic of a suit in my very post

The executives who decide these things are not the same from beginning to end. Some new bloods come in, some old go out. Even the opinions of the old ones that stay can change over time. Thus the censorship restrictions vary depending on if the current shot caller is more or less liberal with violence than the previous.
>>
>>28769596
So you are just b8. Fuck I wasted my time.
>>
>>28769636
>loses an argument
>it's bait
Er'y time. What I said isn't even worth getting mad about but okay.
>>
>>28769677
That'0s what you all deserve here in this website
Nothing but bad quality arguments, worthless waste of time every single time.
Ruining all of 4chan is the most fun we have ever had. The best is that people has followed along and now the place is completely ruined.
This is why moot left, because he knew there was no fucking way to stop this.
Destroying his site was the most satisfying thing ever.
>>
So if a pony punches with their front hooves, is it a kick?
>>
>>28769713
It's a leg. Can't punch with legs.
Although there is probably a meme somewhere that proves me wrong.
>>
>>28768198
I think they probably relaxed there policies a little.

With the lack of any proper violence in the new ppg its a nice bit of extra audience to snap up.
>>
>>28768782
I think a kid can handle a spooky head.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.