[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to a mishandling of time travel technology in the 31st century,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
Due to a mishandling of time travel technology in the 31st century, My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic becomes an anime. What about the show changes?
>>
>>28767390
Better opening theme song and sequence. It would be an anime, after all.
>>
>>28767460
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3emecn
>>
>>28767390
Marginally better writing and character development/ good writing and character development marginally more frequently.

or

Characters degrade to shallow archetypes who are annoying, oversexualized. Spike would likely be an overpowered Gary Stew as the only male character who has the main six as members of his harem.

or

Things get way too grimdark to be a kid's show.

or

I hope you like entire filler seasons.
>>
>>28767883
>>I hope you like entire filler seasons.
...But there is no Manga it needs to stay in line with.
>>
>>28767390
>drastically improved writing
>can actually stay consistent with the characters, locations, and environment
>better opening/ending song
>little to no fan pandering in episodes
>>
>>28767390
The Japanese children would not be stuck with a butchered localisation like they have right now i guess.
>>
>>28767390
Full to the brim with Japanese life cliches despite the settling not being in Japan.

Also which studio will handle it?
>>
>What about the show changes?
Future Faust stays with the show until she is 300 years old and dies a zillionaire
>>
>>28768820
Honestly, I know she created most main characters and established the world and had Celestia and Luna raising the sun and the moon and having the whole 1000 year banishment and Nightmare moon, but I certainly didn't care for the ticket master, and the first two-parter wasn't so hot, either.
>>
This becomes canon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PQ9IO-7fU
>>
>>28767390
Everything changes for the worse.
>>
>>28767390

Do you think that once we die
We will be saved by our future couterparts just seconds before?
>>
>>28767390
Spike is the MC and the m6 are all in his haram.
>>
>>28767390
>Even worse animation for everything but key scenes. Lip syncing will take a huge step back
>Even more fan pandering because they need manchildren to buy the blu-rays or all the Japanese Animators will starve to death.
>Better action scenes at least
>Even more generic episode plots because they'll just run through the list of 'Episode plots everyone uses for filler'.
>Individual episodes would be paced better, but the actual pacing and progression of the show will be even worse. Twilight will still be Celestia's student and still writing letters to her, but that also means: RD wouldn't be a wonderbolt. Fluttershy would be a doormat still. Rarity wouldn't have opened any of her boutiques and probably been even less developed. Applejack would get the most screentime because the Japs love her for some reason, and Pinkie Pie would have an even higher pitched and more annoying voice, and we would never meet any of her family. CMC would also never get their Cutie Marks.
>NMM would probably be saved as a Season ending plot like Faust wanted, only the confrontation with Nightmare moon would be put off for 6 seasons because they need to shove in filler.
>Granted, the confrontation may be hype, but it'd probably be even more rushed than the usual finale.
>>
>>28767883
>better character
Dude all the anime characters are cliches , they even have their own names like yandere and all that cringe, hell , they even clasify the plots with names, only good ones are watamote, death note and db, the animation is lazy and it goes at 25 30 fps, and the animation is recycled, imagine if all the cartoons from the us were in ed edd n eddy animation style but with different hair and eye colors and different title names
>>
File: 1475301686850.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1475301686850.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>yfw u realize disgusting weeabos share the board with you and want their shit taste plastered in the show
Japan 2.0 nukes when
>>
>>28771979
>animation is lazy, only 25-30 fps
Because drawing things cost more and takes more time then vector puppets. Also mlp recycles animations all the time. Way more then anime. It's easy to copy and paste motion cycles too.
>>
File: 1452111847484.png (216KB, 639x490px) Image search: [Google]
1452111847484.png
216KB, 639x490px
>>28767390
If it looks like pic related?
It does better than now due to anime being slightly more socially acceptable than MLP.
It does get a stigma of weaboos though, and we would probably be on /a/ right now.
>>
>>28772018
They drew them in the 80s anime, it's no excuse to use the same animation in every japanese show, also , they do it in FiM that's correct , but the character designs are appealing , and it goes at 60fps , hence the success of FiM and the character faces, arms and body are the same in every anime, they just change the hair style and the eyes, the tits too
>b-but FiM uses the same model
They created the model, at least you don't see every character as a horse on canadian media
>>
>>28772038
I wish they made pony anime, but anime is humans. It's unfortunate. Some Anime is still drawn but yeah, some use puppets now. Most use a hybrid of drawing and puppets. Anyway, you said it yourself; ponies all look the same. They have the same body and like 3 different eye shapes. Characters made by the same animation company will have very similar structures. Look at eqg and mlp. Literally the same ears and eyes. Littlest pet shop? Twilight dog. Anime is similar in this regard. However between different anime studios, the similarities are just the fact they are human. Which is great, because fuck furries.
>>
>>28772101
Nah, imagine if all the canadian animations were like pones, kys weeabo , watch something good like house of cards or looney tunes
>>
>>28772212
I don't really like cartoons.
>>
File: ppgz_villains.png (366KB, 631x467px) Image search: [Google]
ppgz_villains.png
366KB, 631x467px
>>28767390
>aimed at very young children instead of being a show everyone can enjoy.
>Main characters' personalities similar but changed to fit anime archetypes.
>Same villains but they all act and look very different.
>The main villain's idea of evil is taking candy from children.
>>
A beach episode
>>
>>28771979
>and it goes at 25 30 fps
Is this a problem?
>>
>>28772384
But you watch anime
>>28772857
Yes, it proves that they are lazy af
>>
>>28767390

essentially becomes a magical girl show

Twilight has a male love interest from the first episode who is boring and handsome

AJ and Dash are explicitly lesbians and kind of stereotypical tomboy dykes

Pinkie Pie is like 400x more annoying and voiced by a flavor of the week idoru with a voice like a mouse ODing on caffeine. Her character is SUPER SUPER KAWAII GENKI GIRL GO

Rarity is the cunty half-rival 'friend', see Sailor Mars in the old SM anime
>>
>>28772906
oh, and Fluttershy remains unchanged. She becomes the waifu of every single otaku in Tokyo. Every single one.
>>
>>28767390
The writers get some fucking sense and remove all these male characters touching our waifus so intimately, since this isn't a harem or romance series.
>>
>>28772890
I like the season long plot lines and co-defendant episodes. Cartoons tend to be one episode stories. Many cartoons I just hate the designs. Steven universe looks awful.
>>
>>28767390

Cancelled after the first season. Ponies aren't popular enough in Japan because doraemon and better children cartoon exist
>>
File: 1405897968791.gif (606KB, 432x242px) Image search: [Google]
1405897968791.gif
606KB, 432x242px
>>28772890
>it proves that they are lazy af
>>
>>28767390
This is the opening theme, but with clips from the show.
https://youtu.be/cXeb9cb6k0I
>>
>>28772890
Yeah 60 fps animation is such a good idea just look at Johnny Test.
>>
>>28773332
Yes, because they use less animation movement
>>28773653
Jt failed in a lot of aspects, 60fps wasn't the cause
>>
>>28772958
>I support the mediocre story and cliche characters with no creative design
>>
>>28773891
>they use less animation movement
Okay?
>>
>>28773943
>I support the mediocre animation quality because waifu bait and tits
>>
>>28772906
>2 tomboy dykes.
>Not Dash dyking with flutters for the blue oni red oni.
Do you even couple.
>>
>>28773915
>implying nu mlp
But anyway, you can be autistic, or just accept I think longer story archs. I like it when a conflict isn't resolved in the same episode it's brought up in.
>creative character designs
You better not be talking about Steven universe. Literally just geometric shapes, but worse. Anthro geometric shapes where half of them are also fat.
>>
>>28774038
you have no actual awareness of what animation is or how it works and act like 3D animation and video game framerates are somehow the same thing

Disney quality top of the line animation uses something like 26 unique frames per second,
it's what you see in those ridiculously over the top Ghibli movies
nobody does 60 frames of traditional animation
most get by with 12

this isn't CGI where you get fluid movements from jerking around a mesh on a skeleton, you draw the key frames to look good with less
>>
File: 1439762698262.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1439762698262.png
448KB, 496x708px
>>28773015
>Doraemon
>better
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.