[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually think the show should be anything but constant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1220589.png (218KB, 572x521px) Image search: [Google]
1220589.png
218KB, 572x521px
>People actually think the show should be anything but constant high fantasy

I am sick of slice of life. I came into this series expecting more and deep conflicts but I see every successive season slowly leading into "my tea party was ruined" tier conflicts. I am not asking for fighting or DBZ stuff, I just think every episode should have some impact on the lore. I wish every episode was similar to the finales and premieres, honestly.
>>
File: mlfw5501-disnigsrstho.png (176KB, 622x330px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw5501-disnigsrstho.png
176KB, 622x330px
>>28760254
>>
>>28760254
Right, so was it season 3 or 5 you joined in?
>>
>>28760254
Dude what? The issue of high fantasy/modern technology is completely orthogonal to SoL/adventure. It is 100% possible to have SoL episodes that are clearly set in a high fantasy world. In fact we got plenty of those back in S1 and S2.
>>
File: 1468988886170.jpg (177KB, 600x1675px) Image search: [Google]
1468988886170.jpg
177KB, 600x1675px
>>28760254
>I don't like shows marketed for young girls
>>
>>28760254
The last good premier was Return of Harmony, maybe Cutie Map if they didn't fuck up Starlight later. Why would you want the show to be like the worst parts in the series?
>>
>>28760293
>Young girls can't get a high fantasy show
>>
>>28760307
>High Fantasy shows appeal to every girl.
>>
>>28760254
>I am sick of slice of life.

I just 2 years ago all of you faggots wanted this. You got it, now you cry about it?
>>
>>28760307
but they literally can't
>>
>>28760254
>but I see every successive season slowly leading into "my tea party was ruined" tier conflicts
I fucking wish. The SoL conflicts usually have a character I care about being a mean piece of shit and another character I care about being a dumb victim. Or they're both mean pieces of shit. I hate stuff like this. I wish the conflicts were lighter, again. I don't watch My Little Pony to get depressed and angry.
>>
>>28760367
>every person on /mlp/ has the same opinions
>>
>>28760254
>Autists needing explosions to keep them interested in the series.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.