[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #13 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
You hand him the bottle of bleach.
"What are you going to use it for?" You ask.
"You'll see." He smirks.
He unscrews the cap, before taking out a bottle cleaner and dumping it into the bleach. He then lights a match, drops it into the bottle, closes it and quickly throws it into the house.
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He shouts.
There's a small, but muffled explosion from the house, before a bunch of Radroaches scurry out of the house; slightly charred.
Your dad laughs at this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759446
I hope that doesn't release dangerous fumes or anything but I guess we'll just leave a window open and it'll air out.
>>
>>28759490
"I hope that doesn't release any dangerous fumes." You say.
"It shouldn't," Book tells you, "Trust me. I've done it before."
You trot into the house. The first thing you notice about it was how dark it was, the second thing you noticed about it was the smell.
"I don't remember it smelling like this." Your father comments.
Book figures out the smell for all of you.
*Squelch*
"...Watch where you step." Book tells you.
The explosion didn't damage any objects in the house, but it did make a little hole in the table in the living room.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759567
Gross. Now let's explore the house.
>>
>>28759567
The roaches had to have been eating something for there to have been so many here. Can we identify what it is?
>>
>>28759583
>>28759666
"Gross."
You start to explore the house a bit more. Next to the couch you find several picture frames. The pictures were of a Griffon, a young looking one. One had him wearing the uniform of a soldier in the Equestrian army, one had him with a Pegasus mare, another had him in the hospital with a older looking Griffon who was missing most of his feathers. The last one had the Griffon and the mare in the hospital, a tiny Griffon being held by the mare.
The words: Remember. Were etched into the table next to the frames.
You move to the kitchen next. The kitchen appeared to be trashed. A blue glow coming from the fridge. The kitchen was littered with torn open cans, and boxes. Giving you a good idea to what the Roaches were eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759676
Check out the weird blue slow.
>>
>>28759707
You trot towards the fridge and open it.
Inside is a blue Sparkle-Cola.
As you stare at it, a bony hand reaches out and grips your shoulder.
You look up to see a Griffon's skeleton has somehow been crammed into the fridge.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759782
Looks like somepony's gotta BONE to pick with you. jump back and scream
>>
>>28759782
He tried to Indiana Jones the megaspells. It didn't work quite well as in the movie though. Get that cola son!
>>
>>28759794
>>28759841
You jump back and scream. Causing the skeleton to fall out.
Your dad laughs, but Book does something different.
"I'll save you!" He exclaims; jumping towards the skeleton.
He "fights" the skeleton for a few moments before throwing it against a wall.
While this happens, you grab the glowing Sparkle-Cola.
"Do I get my gold star?" Book asks you; panting.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759884
i don't even have any gold stars to give. But if I did then you would get one. Now let's see what else could be living in this house of horror!
>>
>>28759899
"I don't even have any golden stars to give," You tell Book, "But, if I did then you would get one."
You continue through the house. Going down a hallway.
The hallway had three rooms. One being a bathroom.
You look into one of the rooms, find a bedroom. The bedroom had Radroaches as well, but only ten. All of them unhurt.
They appeared to be smaller, about half the size of a normal Radroach.
They look up at you in confusion.

What do you do?
>>
>>28759966
Greetings little rad roaches. you must vacate the premises for the time being.
>>
>>28759983
"Greetings little Radroaches," You greet them, "You must vacate the premises for the time being."
They look at each other before looking back at you. They move forward, you think they'll go around you but, they begin to circle you.
You're about to attack them, but one bumps into your leg, curls up next to it, and starts snoring.
Another one climbs up you and sits itself down at your neck. Curling up and snoring as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760066
Dammit, I was afraid this was going to happen. We are not something you can rest on. Levitate them away to the corner of the room and begin looking around drawers and such.
>>
>>28759966
Book seems to be trying quite hard to get on our good side recently.
>>
>>28760066
It's like they're little kittens.

Pick one up and put it on Book's head.
>>
>>28760066
Maybe we should take them to where the big radroach is.
>>
>>28760119
>>28760126
>>28760138
"I was afraid that this would happen," You mutter, "I am not something that you can rest on."
You levitate the two away, only for two more to take their place.
You levitate one onto Book's head. His eyes going in opposite directions as you do.
"Maybe I could take them to the big Radroach." You wonder.
You move forward to look at the drawers, but three more Radroaches stop your advance. One climbing into your tail and the other two snuggling up in your mane.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760205
Our dad must be having a blast. Put them all on Book he makes a better bed.
>>
>>28760205
Put them in the actual bed and tuck them in.
>>
>>28760221
>>28760235
You could hear your dad holding his mirth in as the remaining Radroaches climb onto you and fall asleep.
You float one over to Book and place it on him. He remains as still as a stone, though his eyes were back to normal.
You float the rest to the bed before throwing the old, dusty blanket over them. Their snores could be heard from the blanket.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760296
That takes care of that. Let's see what's in this room and others. Anything under the bed?
>>
>>28760296
This won't do. They still need to leave. Ask dad if he has a place for the roaches.
>>
>>28760296
Visiting the big roach again sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>28760315
>>28760320
>>28760338
"This won't do," You mutter, "Do you have a place for Radroaches."
"No," Your father says; looking out the window, "The Radroaches that we kicked outside are just waiting for us to come back out."
'Maybe I could bring them to the Big Radroach.' You think as you look under the bed.
Under the bed was a Pegasus skeleton. A small Griffon skeleton in her legs, and a small wooden box next to them.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760377
Grab the box.
>>
>>28760377
Let's hope for sick loot!
>>
>>28760377
So daddy decided to hide in the fridge since there wasn't enough room under the bed? Check the box.
>>
>>28760393
>>28760403
>>28760404
Looking at the bed, it appeared to only have enough room for the Pegasus and the little Griffin.
You reach out and grab the box. The strangest thing about the box being that is had a crank on the side.
You open the box to find a golden locket. The box had a strange assortment of machines inside of it.
It was a music box.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760465
Crank that shit.
>>
>>28760465
Ooo. Play the music box and hear it's sweet tune. We're keeping this.
>>
>>28760478
>>28760479
Your surrounds the crank, slowly turning it.
The parts move and the song begins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkr0Bw3RI48

What do you do?
>>
>>28760522
Yeah, this thing is great. We'll keep it in our room. Or maybe give it as a gift to ava. Or we'll keep it in the living room so every pony can enjoy and play it.
>>
>>28760522
let check out the other rooms.
>>
>>28760552
>>28760589
"Yeah, I'm keeping this." You quickly say.
Maybe you could keep it your room, or give it to Ava, or keep it in the living room for everypony to enjoy.
You get up and trot to the other room. You find a room where the little Griffon most likely slept. A cradle being near a large window, and decaying toys littering the room.
In the middle of the room was a teddy bear that was missing an arm. One of the small Radroaches was snuggled up next to it, sleeping.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760643
can't imagine there being much anything of interest here. Look at the ceiling. Does this place have an attic? Maybe a basement?
>>
>>28760676
Not finding anything of interest in the room, you go back to the hallway and look up.
"What are you doing?" Your father asks in amusement.
"Looking for a attic." You tell him.
After a bit of searching you find a string with a small, red ball at the end of it. Connected to a off colored part of the ceiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760796
Pull it and hope the string doesn't break due to age.
>>
>>28760811
You pull the string with your magic. It doesn't break and opens.
Your eyes widen when a a ladder retracts from the hole. Going straight to your face.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760866
try to catch it with your hooves.
>>
>>28760866
Magic grab the ladder.
>>
>>28760874
>>28760903
You wrap your magic around it and hold your hooves out, catching it.
It comes to a halt and you gently set it down, before climbing up.
You're greeted by the darkness and dust of the attic.

What do you do?
>>
>>28760866
We weren't smart enough to stand off to the side or behind it?
>>
>>28760945
Good thing we're a unicorn. Light up that horn and let's see what is up here.
>>
>>28760945
We do know the basic illumination spell, right?
>>
>>28760964
>>28760966
You put magic into your horn, making it come to life with a glow.
It does a good job with illuminating the area a bit.
You look around in a circle, only to get a face full of... something. You move your head back a bit to find another large Radroach, like the one in the bike shop.
The two of you simply stare at each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>28761014
Um... hello. Where you stuck up here?
>>
>>28761014
How the hell did you even get up here? You'd think you'd live in the basement. Anyway uhm. Hi. My name is heartbreaker. move your antenna to your right if you understand me.
>>
>>28761014
Oh...hello there. Wow, this is gonna be awkward...but...I kinda need you and your buddies to leave so some ponies can move in here.
>>
>>28761022
>>28761027
>>28761050
"Um... hello," You greet it, "How the hell did you even get up here? You'd think you'd live in a basement."
The Radroach waves you forward with an antenna. Leading you through the attic.
It leads you to a corner of the attic pointing at a large hole in the wall.
"Oh. This is gonna be awkward, but my name is Heartbreaker, and I kinda need you and your buddies to leave so some ponies can move in here."
The Radroach grabs a marker near by before quickly moving towards a old whiteboard. It uncaps the marker and writes down in really messy writing: "Where are we suppose to go?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28761103
I'm sure there is a ruined house or metro somewhere that they could live. Maybe they can live with that one big radroach.
Maybe some sewers or a dump? We should look for a dump.
>>
>>28761103
Tell him about the bike shop with the other big radroach.
>>
Stopping early. I'm really tired right now.
Have a good night or day!
>>
Who would have known that radroachs were so smart.
>>
have a good night little thread.
>>
Hope he likes the house.
>>
>>28761534
>>
>>28763635
>>
Radroaches shouldn't be this cute.
>>
>>28761904
>>28765365
RADROACHES!

>>28761135
>>28761139
"I'm sure there is a ruined house or metro somewhere. Maybe you could live with this big Radroach in a bike shop. Or a dump?"
You turn to your dad.
"Do we have any dumps?" You ask him.
"Yeah," He nods, "There's a old pre-war dump just south of here. Near the air port."
You hear the sounds of the marker moving. Turning, you find something new written by the Radroach.
"I like dumps." It says on the board.

What do you do?
>>
>>28765589
I wonder how it feels about meeting another group of radroaches.
>>
>>28765589
you can go to the dumps with your people and live there.
>>
>>28765620
>>28765658
"You can go to the dumps with your people and live there," You tell it, "But, how would you feel with meeting another group of Radroaches?"
It turns back to the board and starts writing again. It takes a few minutes for it to be written fully.
"Depends on who they are," The board says, "And, what they do. We won't make friends with just anybody."

What do you do?
>>
>>28765687
I see, well let start heading to the dumps.
>>
>>28765687
Lets arrange a meeting between the two big radroaches so they can get to know eachother.
>>
>>28765721
>>28765740
Maybe you could arrange a meeting with the two big Radroaches. But, you had something else to do at the moment.
"I see, let's go to the dump."
The Radroach nods before slipping into the hole.
You head downstairs to find the large Radroach there.
You head outside and gather the rest of the Radroaches and set off.

Your father leads you to the dump. It's a small five minute walk.
You soon find the dump. It was quite large in size, with large junk piles, and a faint, green glow coming from the middle of the dump.

What do you do?
>>
>>28765841
Weapons ready. Check the green glow.
>>
>>28765869
With weapons at the ready. You, your dad, and Book enter the dump. Heading towards the green glow.
After a minute or two, you find the source of the glow.
It was a ghoul, sitting at an old looking table. The ghoul glowed green with radiation.
It was playing solitaire at the table with a set of old looking cards.

What do you do?
>>
>>28765969
Lets see if Book can talk with it.
>>
>>28765969
Well it's a ghoul who haven't went feral, let talk to him.
>>
>>28765969
Offer to play Caravan with it.
>>
Okay. I got to go do something, and it might take a while. I will be back.
>>
>>28766007
>>28766012
>>28766014
"Can you talk with it Book?" You ask.
He closes his eyes for a few seconds before opening them.
"It's not feral. So, I can't speak with it." He tells you.
You nod before trotting up to the ghoul. The ghoul turns to you as you get closer. Looking at you with confusion.
"Want to play Caravan?" You ask him.
"...What's Caravan?" The ghoul asks you; his voice warped slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28766509
Ugh, It would take too long to explain and I don't have a deck anyways. So what's your story?
>>
>>28766509
It's a pretty interesting card game. I could teach it to you sometime. What's your name.
>>
>>28766520
>>28766547
"It's a pretty interesting card game, but it would take too long to explain. What's your name?"
"One Trick." He tells you; getting up from his chair, "I'm from Seaddle. And, was in a Stable that didn't close fully. So, I go around and show ponies my talent: Card Tricks!"
He demonstrates this by taking his cards and doing a couple of tricks with them.
"And, while mesmerizing ponies with tricks. I rob them blind."
He holds up your Tesla Gun with a smirk.

What do you do?
>>
>>28767033
*gasp* TEACH ME!!!
>>
>>28767033
Go back to doing card tricks again. Those were more fun. Also it would be a shame to kill you. Why rob ponies instead of just you know, living in the stable?
>>
>>28767073
>>28767096
"*gasp* TEACH ME!"
"Alright," One Trick shrugs; doing his card tricks again.
"Why do you rob ponies instead of, you know: Living in a Stable?"
"Half of the ponies went feral and you try living when all of your food and water is irradiated. Anyway, the trick is to make sure that the pony is more focused on the cards then anything else. You getting this?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28767169
Ya I see where you getting at, want to get free stuff with out the bloodshed. I got like 35 radroaches coming to live here just so i can get a house ready for a paladin and his kid.
>>
>>28767169
What happened to the other half? Did they scatter to the winds? Why not clear them out? wanna work in a factory?
>>
>>28767194
>>28767213
"Yeah, I see where you're getting at. What happened to the other half? Did they scatter to the winds?"
"A bunch of slavers came in a took them. The feral ghouls strangely left by themselves."
"I got like thirty-five Radroaches coming to live here just so I can get a house ready for a Paladin and his kid."
"I just getting ready to leave anyway."
He picks up his cards.
"Wanna work in a factory?" You ask him.
"Nah, I'm good. Do you know where Coltledo is? That's my next stop."

What do you do?
>>
>>28767275
I don't know. Ask dad which was is coltledo.
>>
>>28767275
Oh c'mon! Do you have to leave? Stay a while and teach me the ways of trick pickpocketing!
>>
>>28767321
>>28767354
"I don't know," You say; turning to your dad, "Which way is Coltledo?"
"Just south." He says.
"Do you have to leave," You ask One Trick, "Stay a while and teach me the ways of trick pickpocketing!"
"...Maybe," He says; turning back to you, "I'll stay, but you have to do one thing for me."
"What is it?"
"Can you sing for me," He asks, "You look like you can sing."

What do you do?
>>
>>28767416
Sing for the glowing ghoul.
>>
>>28767416
Odd...request but alright, whatever gets you off buddy. Sing a song!
>>
>>28767437
>>28767462
"Odd request, but alright," You say, "Whatever gets you off buddy."
You take a few steps, breathing in and out for a bit before opening your mouth to sing.

What song do you sing? Song must be from the 40s-60s.
>>
>>28767502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
Good old classic
>>
>>28767645
You sing one of your dad's favorites.
The song was ironic, considering that the world was literally set on fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
At the end of the song, One Trick claps his hooves.
"I'm just going to say that you have a beautiful singing voice." One Trick comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28767727
So why did you want me to sing, exactly?
>>
>>28767727
Why thank you.
>>
>>28767783
>>28767793
"Why thank you, but why did you want me to sing?"
"I like music," One Trick tells you, "But, it seems like nowadays that music is... dead. Anyway, as the aliens would say it:"
He flops to the ground.
"Take me to your home planet!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28767855
Right on! Introduce the radroaches to their new home, tell Book to gather everyone up and fix up the house. We are gonna learn some card tricks with our new friend.
>>
>>28767875
"Right on!"
After that was finished, you allow the Radroaches into their new home. They "thank" you before quickly heading into the dump.
The four of you then trot back to the clan.

Your dad trots off after you return to the clan.
"Book. I need you to go gather everypony and fix up the house. I'm going to go learn some card tricks with our new friend."
He quickly salutes before poofing away, leaving you and One Trick.
"So, where do you want to learn card tricks?" One Trick asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28767975
Well not in my house because I know better. Let's go to the stable common room or something.
>>
>>28768013
You decide to go to the stable common room, there shouldn't be too many ponies.

The elevator dings as you step out into the common room. One Trick whistles.
"A stable, with a common room," One Trick says, "My stable only had a Foosball Table. And, it was slightly burnt for some reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>28768077
You sure you don't wanna stay here? We could probably find a nice place for you if you want. Let's have a sit down and learn those tricks.
>>
>>28768077
Remember to go to zeka for a rad scub after learning how to steal from a pony blind.
>>
>>28768077
maybe somepony did something stupid? Or the vault wasn't filled before the megaspells dropped? I dunno. Just enjoy the room.
>>
>>28768106
>>28768117
>>28768127
You quickly make a mental note to go to Zika for a rad scrub, but you didn't feel sick at the moment.
"Maybe somepony did something stupid to the Foosball table," You suggest, "I dunno. You sure you don't want to stay here? We could probably find a nice place for you if you want."
"I'll think about it," He tells you; sitting down and patting the seat next to him, "Don't be shy. I may be glowing, but I've learned how to not give off radiation."

What do you do?
>>
>>28768170
That can be controlled?
>>
>>28768170
sit beside the one trick because it's time to learn how to pickpocket.
>>
>>28768170
Find ava and stand near him to see if he expels radiation or not. to my knowledge though glowing ones that aren't feral are fine to stand near though.
>>
>>28768194
We can check that out later, right now we must learn pickpocket.
>>
>>28768194
Yeah, I'm going off the same knowledge as you are about glowing ones.

>>28768183
>>28768185
>>28768215
"That can be controlled?" You ask.
"Yeah. Glowing Ones that aren't feral don't give off radiation. Trust me, I've met others like me before."
You sit down next to him.
"Alright," He starts, "I'm first going to show you some card tricks then I'm going to have you try them. The first one: Anypony can do, so you shouldn't have any problems with it."
He shuffles his deck before fanning it out in front of you.
"Pick a card from the deck, and tell me what it is."

What do you do?
>>
>>28768254
Pick a card and examine it. Lie about the card you got and say you got a different one. Hehehe...
>>
>>28768282
You take a card from the deck.
It's a three.
"It's an eight." You lie; putting it back in the deck, smiling.
He shuffles it again, before pulling out a three.
"It this your card?" He asks.
You were about to say something, but he interrupts you.
"Sorry, my mistake."
He moves his hoof a bit. An eight showing up behind the three.
"Are these your cards?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28768339
give out a long, "yoooooo."
>>
>>28768339
OK, that was pretty fucking cool!
>>
>>28768359
>>28768391
"Yooooooo that's fucking cool!"
"Rule one: Poker Face." One Trick tells you, "And, now for the next one."
He takes the three and three other cards.
"The three card is still yours." He tells you; before shuffling them.
He shuffles them for a bit, before showing them to you.
Your three card was gone. He even separates them to show that it wasn't there, even though all four were there when he was preparing to show them to you.
"Are any of these yours?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28768452
I have this odd feeling like you already know the answer...
>>
>>28768494
"I have this odd feeling like you already know the answer."
"You guess correctly," He tells you, "Now flick your right ear."
You flick your right ear. Your three card falls onto the table after you do this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28768539
Look him right in the eye and ask him "Do you have the power to freeze time?"
>>
>>28768553
You look at him right in the eye.
"Do you have the power to freeze time?" You ask him.
"No, I'm just quick," He tells you, "You are too distracted with my cards that you didn't notice me place that card on your ear."
He lifts up your cleaver.
"I also took your cleaver. You should really hide your things better."

What do you do?
>>
>>28768601
If you weren't such a cool pickpocket it would have been hidden between your eyes already. So what's next sensei?
>>
>>28768601
It's not really smart to have your weapons somewhere that's hard to reach because you could need to use them out immediately. It also helps in looking intimidating.
>>
>>28768612
>>28768625
"It's not really smart to have your weapons somewhere that's hard to reach," You tell him, "You could need to use them. It also helps to look intimidating. What's next sensei?"
"Next," He gives you the deck of cards, "Is for you to try out the first card trick I showed you."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28768648
I'm sorry, but I don't actually have psychic powers, although some ponies might think I do...
>>
>>28768648
Give a try, end up doing it on the third try.
>>
>>28768648
try shuffling that deck
>>
wonder if he would be good friends with our doctor.
>>
Have a good night bump
>>
This pony is obviously some kind of demon.
>>
>>28771586
>>
>>28772025
>>
>>28768655
>>28768663
>>28768666
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any psychic powers," You tell him, "Although, some ponies might think I do..."
"You don't need psychic powers." One Trick smiles.
You sigh and start shuffling the deck. It ends up being harder than it looks, but you get it on your third try.
You fan the deck out and he chooses one.
"It's one." He says; putting the card back in the deck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28773286
Mimic the way he shuffled it and pull out a card hoping it's a one.
>>
>>28773286
take something from him with out him noticing
>>
>>28773308
>>28773319
You mimic the way he shuffled it, while focusing something on his body.
You successfully get a pistol off of him.
You lift a card up and show it to him.
"Is this your card?" You ask him.
He stares at it for what seems like forever before smiling.
"That is my card." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28773387
Check card in disbelief. How the fuck did we do that?
>>
>>28773387
and is this your pistol as well?
>>
>>28773404
>>28773414
You quickly look at the card as well. It was a one.
"How the fuck did I do that?!" You say in disbelief.
One Trick just shrugs.
You take out his pistol.
"And, is this your pistol as well?"
He stares at it for a few seconds before laughing.
"You're learning quick!" He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28773474
Well I have a good teacher. Right, what's next?
>>
>>28773498
"Well, I have a good teacher. What's next?"
"Next: I'll show you the hardest trick I know. Pick two cards from the deck."
You do as he says.
"Two and five." You tell him.
He places the cards back in the deck and shuffles it for a few minutes. He then takes the top card and throws it.
The card boomerangs around your head. He opens the deck and catches the card. He opens it again, showing the card he threw in between the cards you selected in the middle of the deck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28773571
The most difficult and probably the best for distracting. So how do I do that? I didn't know that cards can do that.
>>
>>28773613
"The most difficult and probably the best for distracting," You comment, "So, how do I do that? I didn't know that cards could do that."
"Me neither," One Trick tells you, "I just know how to do it. It's mostly in the timing, how hard you throw it, and the way you throw it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28773679
This is going be taking a few try to do.
>>
>>28773679
Let's skip the shuffling for now and try to nail the card throwing first because that's probably the hard part.
>>
>>28773696
>>28773711
"This might take a while." You mutter.

Fifteen throws later and five minutes of failure, you're growing increasingly frustrated.
You pick the card up and throw it again. This time it spins through the air.
You smile at this small victory, only for it to turn around and hit you in your open eye.

What do you do?
>>
>>28773765
We for got to grab then with the deck. that hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>28773765
Keep practicing and try to catch it with the deck this time.
>>
>>28773779
>>28773789
"Forgot to grab the deck." You mutter; rubbing your eye.
You could hear One Trick chuckling at you.
You pick up the deck and begin the process anew.

It takes a few more tries.
You throw the card. It spins through the air, quickly turning around and coming back to you.
You open the deck and quickly close your eyes. Snapping the deck close a few seconds later.
You open your eyes to find the card wasn't in the air, or on the ground, or in your lap.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
File: 5 Unicorns.jpg (1MB, 3375x1650px) Image search: [Google]
5 Unicorns.jpg
1MB, 3375x1650px
>>28759446
>>
>>28773851
Hell yeah! Now let's try for the full trick!
>>
>>28774011
What are you implying?

>>28774047
"Hell yeah!" You yell.
Deciding to do the full trick, you take your two cards from earlier, put them in the deck, and shuffle them.
After doing so for a minute. You take the top card and throw it. You open the deck as it starts to boomerang back.
You snap the deck closed on the card and open it.
The thrown card is sandwiched between the two you've selected.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774125
Victory dance time.
>>
>>28774142
You get up and start dancing your victory dance. Which involved running in place.
You hear One Trick chuckle.
"Not bad on the trick," He comments, "But, you call that a victory dance?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28774204
Oh? You think you can do better, old timer?
>>
>>28774204
It's my victory dance and that's all that matters.
>>
>>28774230
>>28774290
"Oh? You think you can do better, old timer? It's my victory dance and that's all that matters."
"I know I can do better." He smiles.
He then starts dancing moves that you've never seen before. Ending it by booping your muzzle.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774319
We have much to learn.
>>
>>28774319
tell him you hate him and his superior dance moves.
>>
>>28774333
>>28774369
"I have much to learn," You mutter, "I hate you and your superior dance moves."
"That's what they all say," One Trick chuckles; picking his card deck up, "For your offer on staying here: I think I'm going to decline. Never liked staying in one spot for very long. By the way: I gave you your weapons back. Anything else you need from me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28774405
No that is all, give him his pistol back.
>>
>>28774405
I want you to go to the other side of the room and start running towards me when I count down from three and then I want to high hoof you epically.
>>
>>28774417
>>28774455
"I want you to go to the other side of the room and start galloping towards me when I count down from three, and then I want to high hoof you." You tell him; giving him is pistol back.
"Alright." He nods; trotting to the other side of the room.
"Three. Two. One." You gallop towards each other. When you're a few feet apart you both jump up and high hoof.
His leg breaks and flies across the room; hitting the wall with a wet smack.
One Trick just looks at it and sighs.
"Why does this always happen?" He sighs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774506
Don't worry we have a doctor that can put your arm back. to zeka
>>
>>28774506
Oh my god I didn't think that would happen. why didn't you say anything! We'll just take you to our doctor. He might know what to do.
>>
>>28774529
>>28774562
"Oh god, I didn't think that would happen," You panic, "Why didn't you say anything?!"
"Cause it happens randomly," He tells you, "Don't worry about it. It happens sometimes."
"Well, I'll just take you to our doctor. He might know what to do."
"Yeah, sure."

You take One Trick to Zika's house. Where you knock on the door.
He opens the door after a few seconds. Looking a bit tired.
"This better be good." Zika tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774623
This guys arm fell off and I was hoping you could put it on again.
>>
>>28774633
"This guys hoof fell off and I was hoping you could put it back on."
Zika and One Trick stare at each other for a few moments.
"What are you? A Glow-stick?" Zika asks.
"Neighjing called: They want their onion back." One Trick retorts.
They stare at each other for a moment longer.
"Alright. Come in." Zika says.

You've spent the last few minutes sitting on a couch in Zika's living room. Waiting.
A door opens and Zika and One Trick trot out. One Trick having his leg back on him.
"I sewed his leg back on." Zika tells you, "It should be good for a few weeks."

What do you do?
>>
>>28774719
Thanks Zika. Alright Trick let's get out of here you can begin your journey.
>>
>>28774733
"Thanks Zika," You thank him, "Alright, Trick let's get out of here so you can begin your journey."
He nods and the two of you trot out.

You stand at the clan entrance, watching as One Trick leaves.
He's at the first hill. He looks back at you before waving goodbye, and throwing a card at you. Which embeds itself in the ground in front of you.
He then disappears over the hill. Heading south.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774845
Damn those were some cool as fuck card tricks. I hope he visits again someday. Check out the card he threw at you.
>>
>>28774866
"I hope he visits someday." You mutter; picking up the card.
The card glowed a light green color. Decorated fancily and in large, golden, cursive writing said: The Amazing One Trick.

What do you do?
>>
>>28774947
I'll put this in a picture frame or something. To our house! There might be one there. We could also buy one if we had to.
>>
>>28774947
I wonder how everyone is doing in to house they are cleaning.
>>
>>28774966
>>28775029
You quickly trot to your house. Finding a picture frame to place it in.
"I wonder how everypony is doing in the house they are cleaning?" You wonder.
You answer is given, as the door opens and your friends trot in. Ava looking the least happiest of the bunch.
She sets her eyes on you and trots over to you. Punching your leg, and putting emphasis in her words with each punch.
"Don't! Have! Me! Clean! Rad! Roach! Shit! Next! Time!" She rants; punching you with each word.

What do you do?
>>
>>28775063
maybe i should because of all these punches! But alright. You didn't have a shovel and bag for them?
I guess we need to go back and clean it more thoroughly ourselves.
>>
>>28775063
We should go and see how clean the house is now.
>>
>>28775063
We never said she had to do that job. Has Book been giving orders in our name!?!
>>
>>28775114
>>28775130
>>28775197
"Maybe I should because of all these punches," You say, "You didn't have a shovel and a bag from them? And, I never said that you had to do that job. Has Book been giving orders in our name?!"
"We had those," Magazine tells you, "It's just that we stepped in it... a lot! And, yes: He's been giving orders in your name."
"I guess I could go and have a look." You say.

The inside of the house was now devoid of Radroach shit, but a new probably has been raised: It still smelled like shit, and the floor creaked with each step you placed on it.
"We cleaned it," Ava tells you, "But, it still smells and it sounds like the floor could break at any moment."

What do you do?
>>
>>28775224
Well we will just replace the entire floor with a new floor. we need to move most of the furniture to a different room and get the material to make he new floor.
>>
>>28775242
"Well, we will just replace the entire floor with a new floor. We need to move most of the furniture to a different room and get the material to make the new floor."
"I can take the floor out and move the furniture." Blanche tells you.
"Where are we suppose to get flooring?" Ava asks.
"We could ask the Yellowknife Traders," Humming Bee suggests, "They have a lot of stuff."

What do you do?
>>
>>28775324
Yeah they might be able to have some wood they could spare or sheets of metal. we should leave some windows open so the place can air out.
>>
Next time we see Book, we're going to destroy his body for acting like our second in command.
>>
>>28775324
Alright, time to find a Yellowknife trade and Nit pick has one as a slave. he might tell us where one of the convoy pass by.
>>
>>28775377
>>28775479
"Yeah, they might be able to have some wood they could spare or sheets of metal. Time to find a Yellowknife Trader."
You leave the house and head towards Nit Pick's. Ava comes with you cause, as she said: "I want to."
You arrive at Nit Pick's and knock on the door. Nit Pick opens it a few seconds later.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He greets you, "What do you need?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28775513
I need to talk to your slave. We need materials for house building and need to find a yellowknife trader.
>>
>>28775513
I want to get a trade route from yellow knife to here and your slave know where they will be at.
>>
>>28775532
>>28775577
"I need to talk to your slave," You tell him, "We need materials for house building and we need to figure out the route from Yellowknife to here to know where they'll be at."
Nit Pick lets you into the house. You quickly find the trader, as he's next to the sleeping form of Nit Pick's mother in her chair.
He sits on the floor. His eyes looked tired, but he also looked relieved in someway.
"Oh, hey," He greets you; looking up, "Haven't seen you in a while. ....What do you need?"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28775604
Hey, I want to set up a trade route with your boss, where is the close path the caravan take so we can ride it to yellowknife.
>>
>>28775781
We also need building materials.
>>
>>28775781
>>28775789
"Hey, I want to set up a trade route with your boss. Where is the closest path the caravan takes so we can ride it to Yellowknife? We also need building material."
"We usually go through Woodward Avenue," He tells you, "It's a long road near the I-75 and I-94. It also had Wayne State University."
Woodward Avenue was the street with the most traffic in Detrot before the war, it was downtown, but not fully in it. The northeastern part of downtown.
You've also been to Wayne State with your dad once. It had a good medical school so you and your dad went there to get medical supplies, but turned around when you ran into a fuckton of ghouls at the university.

What do you do?
>>
>>28775853
Well the good news is that it won't just be us and our dad to take on those ghouls so maybe we can go there.
>>
>>28775853
We better get ready and head to the university to catch the caravan. Also bring the beer crate we got at the bar, it should make a good gift for the boss.
>>
>>28775887
>>28775888
You thank the trader before exiting Nit Pick's house.
You and Ava then quickly trot to your house to get ready

You stand in your bedroom with your Tesla Rifle, cleaver, and armor. You were waiting for Ava at the moment.
The door opens and Ava trots in with the beer crate. She was wearing her armor.
"I... got... the beer!" She exclaims; before falling to the ground. The beer case falling with her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28775940
take a few bottles. we should also bring servo because he's perfect for taking out a possible hoard of ghouls that could come our way with his laser minigun. we could also just bring our own.
>>
>>28775940
Let get servo to carry the crate for us, he dose have a trunk.
>>
>>28775940
Right, hopefully Book will keep fixing up the house while we're gone. Get the crew we got for last mission and let's jet!
>>
>>28775975
>>28775999
>>28776034
"Servo!" You call.
You hear some thumping before Servo shows himself.
"Yes mommy?" He asks.
"Can you carry this for me?" You ask him; showing him the crate.
He nods. Picking the crate up before storing it in his trunk.
You grab your Gatling Laser, and are ready to go, but you notice something inside of Servo's mask.
Koa stares at you from Servo's eye hole. When he realizes that you've seen him, he giggles from inside Servo's mask.

What do you do?
>>
>>28776046
Servo, how did koa get there?
>>
>>28776046
Koa, are you trying to hide from magazine.
>>
>>28776071
>>28776087
"Servo, how did Koa get there?"
"He crawled in." Servo tells you.
"Koa, are you trying to hide from Magazine?"
"Blehbela." Koa says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28776126
Let see if Magazine is looking for him?
>>
>>28776126
Alright Koa, it's time for you to go back home and be with magazine.
>>
Stopping for the night. Really tired right now.
>>
koa you little trouble maker!
>>
early bump
>>
koa is one sneaky baby. How does he get to the places he does.
>>
We're probably going to need to get him one of those baby leash things.
>>
Not going to run today. Taking a break today.
>>
Qm bump
>>
skeletons are everywhere. how spooky.
>>
Somebody put bells on that kid.
>>
>>28781587
He is going to find a way to remove it and go back sneaking around.
>>
night bump
>>
Another qm bump
>>
Here's a bump from nine.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>28776144
>>28776197
'Maybe Magazine is looking for him?' You wonder.
But, she's been at the other house all day, probably distracted by it.
"Alright Koa," You say, "Let's get you out of there."
Koa blows a raspberry at you before slowly going further into Servo's head.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788187
Servo can you take off your head? Grab the little guy by his tail or something!
>>
>>28788261
"Servo, can you take off your head?"
Servo nods before pulling his mask off. You grab Koa's snake tail before he could get any further.
He floats over to you upside-down. Giggling all the way.
As soon as he gets close to your face, he reaches a hoof out and boops your muzzle. Giggling harder as your muzzle scrunches.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788326
Put him right side up and turn him around patting him lightly on the butt calling him a bad little baby.
>>
>>28788367
You put him right side up and turn him around. Patting his butt lightly.
"Bad," You say, "Bad little baby!"
Koa just giggles more.
"So, what are we suppose to do with him?" Ava asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788458
We take him home and leave him there.
>>
>>28788458
We either track down Magazine or our father.
>>
>>28788480
>>28788513
"We take him home." You say.
"Well, Magazine is at the other house, fixing it up. And, I'm not sure what your dad is doing." Ava tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788552
There's only one person we can count on then. Our mother. She should be in the overseers office right now.
>>
>>28788580
"Then there is only one pony we can count on: My mother! She should be in the overmare's office."
"Let's go then." Ava says.

The elevator dings, revealing the overmare's office.
Your mother was up and at her desk, looking at some papers. She looks up at you when you and Ava enter.
"Back so soon," Your mother asks; looking at Koa with a smile, "Who's the little guy?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28788652
Don't let his appearance fool you, he's a little trouble maker mom. Also his name is Koa. I was wondering if you could watch him for a short while. At least a day. Then hand him over to magazine over at our house if you can't take care of him anymore.
>>
>>28788679
"Don't let his appearance fool you mom," You warn her, "He's a little trouble maker. His name is Koa. I was wondering if you could watch him for a short while? At least a day, then hand him over to Magazine over at our house if you can't take care of him."
"Sure! I can take care of him."
You mom takes Koa from your back. He giggles happily as your mom places him on her back.
"Anything else I need to know about him?" You mom asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788768
He likes brahim steak and you might need to change his diaper sooner or later. he's also quite the climber and can get himself into tight spaces. He was in servo's head a few minutes ago.
>>
>>28788809
"He likes raw Brahim steak and you might need to change his diaper sooner or later," You tell her, "He's also quite the climber and can get himself into tight spaces. He was in Servo's head a few minutes ago."
"Alright," You mom nods, "I'll make sure to keep and eye on him."
You, Ava, and Servo then step back into the elevator and get it to go down.
"Well, that's one problem solved." Ava says; breaking the silence.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788908
Hopefully the rest of them get solved just as easily. Let's go towards those ghouls!
>>
>>28788931
"Hopefully the rest of them get solved as easily," You say, "Let's go to those ghouls now."
Ava and Servo nod in agreement as the elevator dings. Allowing the three of you to exit the elevator and trot towards Detrot.

It takes thirty minutes to reach Wayne State. The university was tucked away in Detrot. Being placed in the historic district of Detrot, where most of the older buildings were at.
The university use to have a large garden with trees and flowers, but all of that was gone. Replaced by brown dirt.
The university was large, and made in the Gothic style of art. With several modern buildings surrounding it.
Near the entrance, you see a large snowplow. Yellow and rusted, but it was obviously driven only a few hours ago. The back of the plow was filled with junk of all sorts, wrapped up in a large sack. Several ghouls ambled around the snowplow, the entrance has been opened to the university, allowing the ghouls to shamble out.
Ava looked quite calm, while Servo scanned the area with diligence.

What do you do?
>>
>>28788908
To the university
>>
>>28789037
Look like they went looting, let deal with the ghouls around the snowplow.
>>
>>28789037
Wish that we had something that exploded like a rocket launcher or grenades that we could throw at the crowd of zombies and then begin warming up that laser minigun and prepare to fire with servo. the ghouls around the snowplow.
>>
>>28789072
>>28789074
"Looks like they were looting." You say.
You pull our your Gatling Laser and a grenade. You pull the pin and throw the grenade. The grenade sails through the air before landing near the ghouls.
The ghouls don't pay any mind to it and unfortunately get blown up in the process.
With your Gatling Laser warmed up, you fire at the remaining ghouls. Servo quickly joins you and soon, all the ghouls are decimated. At least: That's what you think.
One last ghoul appears from behind the snowplow. Looking at the fallen ghouls as if wondering: 'What the hell happened?!'

What do you do?
>>
>>28789161
Um... Hi please don't tell me they where not feral.
>>
>>28789161
git im ava! git im! git that feral!
>>
>>28789185
>>28789202
"Um... hi?" You say; uncertainly.
The ghoul whirls at you before charging at you.
"Get him, Ava!"
Ava nods, taking her pistol out. But, she accidentally fires it. Luckily, the bullet hits the ghoul right between the eyes.
The ghoul falls to the ground. Twitching once before going still.
"I... meant to do that." Ava says quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28789285
nod in agreement, now let see if we can find those trader that went looting.
>>
>>28789285
Of course you did. (not)Check to see if anypony is in the snowplower, why were the ghouls hanging around it? if empty let's look for the scavengers.
>>
>>28789306
>>28789312
"Of course you did." You nod.
The three of you trot towards the snowplow. There was nothing in the snowplow. No blood anywhere in the cabinet.
"Maybe they went into the university," Ava suggest, "For loot? They are traders after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>28789392
Alright, let's go in there and see what we can find. Maybe there is a trail we can follow.
>>
>>28789416
The three of you enter the university.
The entrance was a large circular room with the Wayne State symbol on the floor. Several skeletons littered the floor, varying in size.
A layer of dust has settled on the floor. Having only been disturbed by the ghouls that were outside. However, one set goes down the middle hall. A hall that had more dust then the rest. The hoofprints belonging to a Griffin. And, another set that belonged to a pony, but the hooves looked smaller and thinner than a pony's.

What do you do?
>>
>>28789479
Follow those footprints maybe we will know what animal the small one belong to.
>>
>>28789479
Thank goodness for broken robots not cleaning. Follow them hoofprints and try to find who they belong to.
>>
>>28789495
>>28789497
"Thank goodness for broken robots not cleaning." You mutter.
The three of you then follow the hoofprints down the hall. The hoofprints begin increase, as if the two were galloping away from something.
You end up at a T-intersection of a hall, the hoofprints going left.
Looking down the left hall, you find: A large gathering of ghouls, aimlessly shuffling around the hall. A body of a Griffin laid next to the group, a ghoul in the process of eating it. The body appeared to have only been dead for a few hours.
The small hooves seemed to head towards one of the class rooms, and to a closed door. The ghouls have gathered around it, trying to get in.

What do you do?
>>
>>28789621
Fire at them with your laser miniguns. ava, watch our back. if more ghouls show up we'll turn around while servo keeps taking care of the ones in this hallway.
>>
>>28789621
Time to get to work.
>>
>>28789645
>>28789711
"Ava, watch our backs!"
Ava nods. You warm up your Gatling Laser and fire, Servo quickly follows. The two of you manage to get a good amount down before they notice.
They notice you after a while. Turning towards you and charging.
You quickly find a problem as they start to advance quickly, even with two Gatling Lasers firing at the crowd.

What do you do?
>>
>>28789783
Sweet baby Luna. Start retreating while still firing.
>>
>>28789783
Ava, a little help!
>>
>>28789809
>>28789828
You and Servo start to back up from the wave of ghouls.
"Sweet baby Luna! Ava, a little help!"
Ava turns around and starts firing into the crowd of ghouls.
The ghouls start to come at you quicker. One of them managing to get up to you and push your Gatling Laser to the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28789912
Time to get chopping.
>>
>>28789912
Attempt to pick it up back up. If you aren't able to then get your cleaver and continue retreating while cutting!
>>
>>28789935
>>28789955
You attempt to pick it back up. It doesn't work as the ghoul manages to climb onto your weapon.
You pull your cleaver out and slice it's head off, picking your weapon back up. The Gatling Laser however, isn't too effective at close range.
You and Ava start backing up quickly, managing to get out of the wave of ghouls. Servo was still near the ghouls, the ghouls were starting to circle him and his weapons would soon become useless in close range.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790017
ava shoot a ghoul, servo run towards the one we shoot and breakthrough where the line is weakest. we'll use our tesla rifle to help.
>>
>>28790017
Become the pain train to the ghouls, shouting choo choo as we do it.
>>
>>28790035
>>28790055
Ava shoots a ghoul, sending one to the ground. With a small window of opportunity, you charge forward with cleaver at the ready, shouting: "CHOO CHOO!"
You slam into the weakest part of the wave of ghouls, slicing at them. This provides enough of a window for Servo to break through.
You try to follow, only for a ghoul to grab you and bite down on your armored shoulder. Your armor helped to protect your shoulder, but it's jagged teeth managed to pierce through, causing pain to shoot through your shoulder.
Another ghoul soon joins, ready to bite down on your unarmored neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790145
We ain't got time to bleed! Punch the first one off and cleave the one heading for the neck.
>>
>>28790145
Shoulder check the ghoul.
>>
>>28790145
Lower your head and jam your horn into the one trying to bite you and cut the one on your shoulder?
>>
>>28790145
Who said for us to run into melee range?
>>
>>28790216
that guy>>28790055
was that not clear?
>>
>>28790216
I guess I thought choo choo meant: charge. I don't really know, can't really think straight cause I might be getting a cold.

>>28790160
>>28790168
>>28790171
Ain't nopony got time to bleed!
You quickly thrust your horn forward. Stabbing the one that was trying for the finishing blow. You then shoulder check the other ghoul before quickly turning around and cleaving it's head off.
You then cleave the other's head off. Quickly galloping away from the ghouls and towards your friends.
A little more than half of the ghouls were now dead. There was still a large number of them, but they were now more manageable.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790231
Oh. I misread it and thought it was about Servo.
>>
>>28790277
Keep firing into them while falling back. Do we have any grenades we can throw into the group?
>>
>>28790277
Get our Gatling Laser back.
>>
>>28790277
Holy fucking shit there are a lot of god damn ghouls here. We need to get to higher ground and fire down at them. I think we should look for and set up a defense in a stair case.
>>
>>28790310
>You pull your cleaver out and slice it's head off, picking your weapon back up.
>>
>>28790277
Finish them off.
>>
>>28790295
>>28790310
>>28790318
>>28790337
You quickly warm your Gatling Laser up again and start firing. Backing up while doing so.
While doing so, you quickly check your grenades: One incendiary and one goo grenade that Humming Bee showed you.
It takes sometime, but soon most of the ghouls are dead. Only one ghoul remains. Looking at the dead with almost what seems like to be: Intelligence.
It opens it's mouth and lets out a hellish scream, echoing down the halls of the university. You and Ava have to cover your ears.
The ghoul's eyes then change to green and a green glow comes from it's mouth. It stares at you with rage.
It screams once more before charging at you with speed that you've never seen a ghoul reach.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790404
Shoot it down, it might be a kamikaze ghoul.
>>
>>28790404
KILL IT! Also running might be a good idea just incase it's about to explode.
>>
>>28790430
>>28790438
You quickly shoot it, it doesn't take very many shots to bring it down.
The green glow starts to become brighter, the ghoul twitching on the ground and almost shouting in pain.
It's body begins to bloat.
"RUN!" You shout; all three of you quickly galloping in the opposite direction.
There's a green explosion behind you after a few seconds, sending you all to the ground. Ava's Pip-Buck clicks rapidly before quickly slowing in clicks.
After the dust settles Ava takes a look at her Pip-Buck.
"I've gotten seventy-five rads in only a few seconds," She says, "Brilliant."

What do you do?
>>
>>28790536
We did think this was a good place for medical supplies so there might be some radaway around here.
>>
>>28790536
good thing you were not in the middle of the blast, but that is a lot of rads. Now let see who is our mystery person.
>>
>>28790536
don't worry, we'll be able to take care of that later. maybe even with some of the supplies on the snowplower if there is no one alive to claim it. also everything in this building is ours now since we're the ones that cleared it of all the ghouls.

great job team. we're alive!
>>
>>28790536
This trader better be alive...
>>
>>28790596
>>28790605
>>28790626
>>28790632
"This place should have a good amount of medical supplies. But, good thing we weren't in the middle of the blast, that was a lot of rad though. Anyway, good job team, we're alive!"
"Yay." Ava cheers weakly.
You get up and trot to the door where the small hoofprints lead.
"This trader better be alive..." You mutter; opening the door.
Inside; you find a large amount of overturned tables. In one corner was a little table fort. A lithe flank poking out of the fort; shivering.
You didn't think it was a pony, it coat was too thin, colored brown with white spots. It was also smaller than a pony. It's tail was just a fluffy, white stub. And, it was a female, due to it's tail not properly covering her private parts.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790707
Hi, I heard you sold building materials.
>>
>>28790707
A deer, our trade is a deer who is still a kid. Her dad must wanted her to be away from the house.
>>
>>28790722
>>28790741
'A deer,' You think in your head, 'Our trader is a deer who is still a kid. Her dad must've wanted her out of the house.'
You trot up to the table fort.
"Hi, I heard you sold building materials."
The deer screams in fright and shoots up, a pistol quickly being held to your face, but she realizes this and puts it down.
"Oh s-sorry," The deer quickly apologizes; with a thick accent that you can't put your hoof on, "You... kinda caught me at a bad time."
She gives you a strained smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28790807
You don't say! Your buddy got eaten out there by a horde of ghouls. You the only one left? What's your name?
>>
>>28790807
Right, so me and my friends kill all the ghouls that where at the door and we want to have a trade route for hooftard.
>>
>>28790807
then let's go back to your snowplow so that we can get out of here.
>>
>>28790849
>>28790853
>>28790886
"You don't say! Your buddy got eaten out there by a horde of ghouls. Are you the only one left?"
"Y-yeah," She stammers, "He saved my life."
"Me and my friends killed all the ghouls that were the door. Let's go back to your snowplow."
The deer nods in agreement and the four of you start to trot out of the university.
"So, what's your name?" You ask.
"Fang," She tells you, "I'm a trader for the Yellowknife Traders. What's your name?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28790949
Hearthbreak, and this is Ava and Servo.
>>
>>28790949
It's heartbreaker. nice to meet you.
>>
>>28790989
>>28790992
"It's Heartbreaker," You tell her, "And this is Ava and Servo."
"Those are nice names." Fang smiles.
You come outside. Fang quickly jumps up onto her snowplow and removes the tarp, revealing a large amount of junk.
"You said you needed house building materials, yes," Fang asks, "Anything specific?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28791034
panels of wood for a new floor would be a good start and also a hammer and some nails.
>>
>>28791034
Yes, we need windows and flooring. Also could use with some paint.
>>
>>28791034
We need to replace the floor of a house we're trying to fix up. Also, do you have any radaway? One of the ghouls exploded and we got a bunch of rads from it,
>>
Have a good night bump
>>
oh yeah we brought some beer that I think we were supposed to use for trading.
>>
>>28792739
We are suppose to get a trade route from yellowknife to hooftard from the boss. with the snowplow being right there, we can ride it to yellowknife and talk to the boss. the beer is to warm his up to us.
>>
>>28791514
>>
>>28793926
>>
>>28791048
>>28791050
>>28791093
"Panels of wood for a new flooring," You start, "Some windows, a hammer and some nails. And, do you have any Radaway? One of the ghouls exploded and we got a bunch of rad from it."
"Yes, I have Radaway." Fang says.
After several minutes, a large pile of wooden flooring, eight windows, three hammers, a large box of nails, and five packs of Radaway were on the ground.
"That'll be 275 caps!" Fang smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28795670
Let pay the mare. So I want to get a trade route for hooftard, Who do I need to talk to make it happen?
>>
>>28795689
You give the mare the required caps.
"So, I want to get a trade route for Hoofard," You tell her, "Who do I need to talk to for it to happen?"
"You'll need to talk to the Doge, and the Grand Prince or Princess," Fang tells you, "You'll need approval from both of them to get a trade route. You could also get them to come to you, but that's only happened twice in the Trader's two hundred and thirty years of existence."

What do you do?
>>
>>28795757
Well fuck. I guess we have to start heading towards them. Where are they exactly? Can ya take us to them?
>>
>>28795757
Who is the Grand Prince/Princess right now?
>>
>>28795776
>>28795788
"Well fuck. I guess we have to start heading to them. Where are they exactly?"
"Yellowknife, duh!" Fang says as if it was obvious.
"Who is the Grand Prince or Princess right now?"
"The Grand Prince is currently Toklo, and the Doge is Yuka. Yuka is Toklo's father."
"Can you take us to them?"
"I guess it's the least I can do," Fang says, "You did save my life from ghouls after all. I would recommend that you wear something warm though, it's pretty chilly up there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28795875
We might as well drop off the stuff and inform the group what to do, then head to our house to see if there any winter clothing the pre-war ponies left behind.
>>
>>28795875
ask if they sell jackets up there and are they expensive. I don't think we even have anything to warm us up due to living in one area all our lives.
>>
>>28795922
Of course it'd be expensive. It'd be a fair amount of material and it'd be in demand once you get there.
>>
>>28795921
>>28795922
>>28795970
"Do you sell jackets up there?"
"Yeah, but not unless you want to pay 100 caps or 50 shells for them." Fang tells you.
The three of you begin to gather your new supplies.
"Do you want me to wait here?" Fang asks you as all of your things are gathered.

What do you do?
>>
>>28796003
Yeah, we killed a lot of ghouls so it should be safe.
>>
>>28796003
How about she comes with us. They'll need to know where to take stuff for the trade route after all.
>>
>>28796003
Why not come along, it's will be much safer then just sitting here.
>>
>>28796034
>>28796043
"Why not come along," You ask, "It'll be much safer than just sitting here."
"I'll take the Snowplow!" Fang smiles; quickly getting into the plow.
It roars to life a few seconds later, echoing through the city.

What do you do?
>>
>>28796078
We should be weapon ready in case someponies try to attack it, now stat heading back home.
>>
>>28796078
Lets get to know her a bit better.
>>
>>28796090
>>28796098
>>28796090
The three of you enter the snowplow with weapons at the ready, just in case.
The compartment of the snowplow was surprisingly roomy. You could live in it if you managed the space well.
The snowplow goes forward surprisingly fast. You don't find a route through the city for the snowplow so you end up going around the city.
You're currently standing next to Fang as she drives. Maybe, you could get to know her better.

What questions do you ask her?
>>
>>28796171
How long have you been a trader for Fang.
>>
>>28796199
"How long have you been a trader for, Fang?" You ask.
"For as long as I can remember," She says, "My dad has Scoliosis and couldn't work as a trader because of it. When I was six, he signed me up to be a trader and I've been one ever since."
She looks up at you and smiles.
"I enjoy it. I get to go all across the wasteland and see different places that most ponies don't get to see."

What do you do?
>>
>>28796276
Is there a story behind that name?
>>
>>28796327
Just for clarification: Which name?
>>
>>28796276
Anything I need to know about the Doge and the Grand Prince?
>>
>>28796390
"Fang"
>>
>>28796430
Thank you.

>>28796327
>>28796418
"Is there a story behind your name?" You ask her.
"My father came from different lands," Fang explains, "Specifically: The Deer Kingdom. My name essentially means: Scent, or Wind."
"Anything I need to know about the Doge and the Grand Prince?"
"The Doge is friendly," She says, "And, he really likes beer. The Grand Prince is basically his opposite: Cold, stern, not as easily convinced."

What do you do?
>>
>>28796474
What's the weirdest thing that you've ever seen out here? What's the biggest settlement that you've ever been to? What do you do to entertain yourself while driving or do you just sit there and keep an eye open for danger? What weapon are you accustomed to using?
>>
>>28796502
"What's the weirdest thing that you've ever seen out here?" You ask.
"New Pegasus: An army of Radroaches fight an army of Geckos. The Radroaches won surprisingly."
"What's the biggest settlement you've ever been to?"
"Tie between New Canterlot, and New Pegasus. Both are pretty big."
"How do you entertain yourself while driving or do you just keep an eye open for danger?"
"When I'm with others, we usually talk about things we've experienced. We mostly keep an eye out."
"What weapon are you accustomed to using?"
"Single-barreled Shotgun," She responds, "I can also use a pistol just fine."
She looks out one of the windows.
"Hey, what's that?" She asks.
You pass what appears to be a Hellhound camp. Constructed out of sheet metal and decorated with gore bags. A Hellhound glares at you from one of the buildings that the camp surrounds.
He doesn't do anything, he just glares at you and the snowplow.

What do you do?
>>
>>28796598
a hellhound camp. usually if you don't bother them they won't bother you.
>>
Need to disappear for a hour. I will be back.
>>
>>28796598
Well we found more of Terran people. A Hellhound camp just don't go around bothering them and they will likely leave you alone.
>>
That's pretty rude just staring like that. Poor ava.
>>
>>28796648
>>28796675
"A Hellhound camp," You tell her, "Just don't go around bothering them and they will likely leave you alone."
Fang nods, moving the snowplow forward and away from the camp.

It's about a few minutes later that you see your clan.
"Is that your clan?" Fang asks you, looking at it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797472
Yes is it.
>>
>>28797472
Hooray, we're finally here. We can also drop off all the stuff we bought.We will burn the shit covered wood since I don't think anyone wants to live or reuse it.
>>
>>28797493
>>28797500
"Yes it is."
"Nice." Fang says; moving the snowplow to the entrance.
As soon as she stops, the three of you get out.
"I think I'll stay in here," Fang tells you, "It feels... safer."

What do you do?
>>
>>28797548
yeah alright. stay there and defend your wares.
>>
>>28797548
Let go to the house that being fix up and drop off the supplies.
>>
>>28797563
>>28797576
"Yeah alright. Stay there and defend your wares."
You, Ava, and Servo then trot into the clan with supplies on your backs.
You are halfway to the house you're fixing up when you're suddenly tackled to the ground. You panic for a couple seconds before realizing that it's just a distraught Magazine. Her eyes wide with fear.
"Where's Koa?!" She demands; voice filled with fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797614
He's with my mom right now, he was inside of Servo head before we left to get the supply.
>>
>>28797614
With our mother, who is in the stable, in the overmares office. he snuck onto servo and I decided to give him to her since we were in a rush.
>>
>>28797625
>>28797634
"He's with my mom," You tell her, "Who is in the stable, in the overmare's office. He snuck into Servo and I decided to give him to her since we were in a rush."
Magazine gets off of you, sighing in relief.
"Oh thank the goddess," She breaths, "I've been searching for him for twenty minutes. I was afraid that he somehow got outside, and I would never find him-"
She was now beginning to ramble. Sounding a bit more crazy with each word.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797671
Magazine calm down, everything is fine. Shake her if she is still rambling.
>>
>>28797671
Let's just do our best to make sure something like this doesn't happen again yeah?
>>
>>28797671
Give the silly mare a kiss.
>>
>>28797693
>>28797701
>>28797705
"Let's just do our best to make sure something like this doesn't happen again, yeah?"
She continues her rambling.
"Magazine calm down, everything is fine!"
You shake her a couple of times. She continues.
You sigh before giving the silly mare a kiss on the lips. She stops her rambling after this, she was however shaking a bit. Taking in deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797748
Continue delivering the items to the house. Magazine can go get koa is she wants.
>>
>>28797748
Do you want us to walk you over to our mother so you can pick up Koa?
>>
>>28797748
Boop this mare. everything is fine Magazine, now I have supply for the house to replace the floors and the windows. Me, Ava and Servo are going see if there any winter clothing in the house and then we will be going Yellowknife to get a trade route.
>>
>>28797768
>>28797771
>>28797774
You boop her.
"Everything is fine," You reassure her, "Do you want me to walk you over to my mother so you can pick up Koa?"
"No it's fine," She replies, "I'll trot over there myself. Thanks."
She then quickly flies to the direction of the stable, allowing you to head to the house.
The house looked cleaner, a large pile of shit covered wood sat near the house.
Book and Humming Bee were outside. Book was asleep, snoring loudly. Humming Bee was looking down at him, looking a bit annoyed and tired.
All the broken windows were also in a nice little pile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797837
We will do the nice thing and put the new wood near the floor that needs to be fixed and the glass we got against the wall in the rooms that will also be replaced and they can get to it as soon as they can.
>>
>>28797837
Look like your guys worked hard. we got the supply to put for the flooring and window.
>>
>>28797851
>>28797866
"Looks like you guys worked hard." You say.
"Yeah," Humming Bee breaths, "Glad Blanche helped."
You and Ava decide to do the nice thing and place the wood and glass near the areas that need to be replaced.
Half of the floor in the house has been removed as well as all the windows. In the end, you use: Half of your wood supply, and all but two of your windows.
As you finished, you find Blanche in the middle of the living room. Staring into space with a blank expression. Her mouth was also moving, but just barely.

What do you do?
>>
>>28797925
Hey Blanche are you ok?
>>
>>28797925
put something on her head to wear as a hat.
>>
>>28797933
>>28797939
You take a lampshade and put it on her head. You laugh for a bit, only to stop when she doesn't seem to notice that you placed a hat on her.
"Uh, Blanche? Are you okay?"
She hears you and glances your way, taking her hat off.
"Yeah... I'm alright," She tells you, "...Do you think you can give me the blueprints? I need to be getting back to the Rangers."

What do you do?
>>
>>28797999
Shouldn't White Out be coming to pick up the blueprint?
>>
>>28797999
Nah, we're gonna hold on to them and wait for white out to show up.
>>
>>28798044
We already got 2 copies and it sounds like something is wrong.
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry about having to disappear for a hour.
>>
early bump
>>
time to go to bed bump
>>
The search for factory workers continues.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>28800948
>>
>>28801679
>>
>>28798012
>>28798044
>>28798071
"Shouldn't White Out be picking up the blueprints?" You ask her.
"I was sent to retrieve them after a job well done," Blanche tells you, "Can I please have the blueprints?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28802291
Alright we'll give them to you. It was nice having you here and I hope that we will see you again soon.
>>
>>28802291
Something feel off about this, we could ask Dante what White Out told him.
>>
>>28802291
Uhh...Blanche, this is a bit sketchy. I'm pretty sure White Out said she would send someone to retrieve it. Why didn't you ask for them earlier then?
>>
>>28802383
>>28802464
"Blanche, this is a bit sketchy," You tell her, "I'm pretty sure White Out said she would send somepony to retrieve it. Why didn't you ask for them earlier then?"
"I was helping fix the house," She says, "And, you disappeared for some time."
"Alright," You say; giving her the blueprints, "It was nice having you here and I hope that we will see you again soon."
"I do as well." Blanche says; trotting out of the house and taking to the skies.
As she does you can't help, but feel like something is off about this. Maybe you could ask Dante what White Out told him, but you're not sure where Dante is at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>28802490
He ether at our house or back with his clan, let check our house first.
>>
>>28802490
We gotta do some investigating. Let's ask around for Dante.
>>
>>28802490
I wish we could follow her and see where she goes. anyway we still need to look for our coats. ava will really need one. maybe even a sweater underneath her coat.
>>
>>28802502
>>28802505
>>28802529
You stare at Blanche for a few seconds. She goes up in the air for a bit longer before quickly flying west.
You quickly trot over to your house, trying to keep an eye on Blanche, as she continues west. She then quickly pulls south.
You enter your house to find Dante in his Changeling form, looking at the card from One Trick.

What do you do?
>>
>>28802618
Hey Dante, what did White out told you what we should do when we get the blueprint?
>>
>>28802634
"Hey, Dante."
"Yeah?"
"What did White Out tell you what we should do when we get the blueprints?"
"At first: She said that she'd send somepony to get it," He says, "Then after that, she decided to send somepony with us to insure that the blueprints were okay, and to deliver them back in one piece."

What do you do?
>>
>>28802618
Was she heading in the right direction?
>>
>>28802721
Ok I thought Blanche, was yanking my chains. Now let find those winter clothing for us and Ava.
>>
>>28802748
"Oh, I though Blanche was yanking my chains."
You then trot to your room, on the hunt for winter clothing.
Why your room? There's a closet you've never opened.
You trot to the closet and open it, only for a bunch of moths to fly out and land on your eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28802831
how are moths even alive?
Life finds a way.
-jeff ponebloom
get them off your eyes and then look in your closet.
>>
>>28802831
At lest they are not ponies size moth, shake them off.
>>
>>28802863
>>28802937
'How are moths even alive?' You wonder, 'At least they aren't pony sized.'
You decide to store that thought for later, quickly swatting the moths from your eyes.
They quickly form a group before they flutter out the window. The last living moths are finally free.
"Hope life finds a way for them." You mutter; looking into the closet.
The closet has a lot of clothes. Half of them eaten by the moths.
Towards the back of the closet you see something that looks somewhat like a winter coat, though it was hard to tell from a distance.

What do you do?
>>
>>28802951
light up your horn and go into that closet.
>>
>>28802951
Into the closet of clothing to find winter clothing.
>>
>>28802951
To Narnia!
>>
>>28803014
>>28803024
>>28803038
"Might as well risk it for a chocolate biscuit." You mutter; entering the closet and lighting your horn.
As you get closer to the winter coat, you notice that there use to be a few things surrounding it, as it looked like it was suppose to be apart of a pile.
As you get close to it, a Radroach appears from a nearby hole. Grabbing the coat with it's jaws before heading back into the hole. Coat slowly disappearing into it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803093
God damn it. Into the rabbit hole we go!
>>
>>28803093
you little bastard! that's mine by me owning the house. grab the coat and pull!
>>
>>28803093
Don't make us feed you to our snake.
>>
>>28803128
>>28803138
>>28803176
"Goddamn it you little bastard!"
You quickly wrap your hooves around the coat as well as your magic.
"That's mine by me owning the house! Don't make me feed you to my snake!"
You successfully get the coat. It doesn't have any damage thankfully.
The Radroach quickly darts out and bites your hoof. Hard! Before quickly darting back into the hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803198
I'm friends with a big radroach you know, i'm going to bring him in here to kick your ass!
>>
>>28803223
"I'm friends with a big Radroach you know," You snap, "I'm going to bring him in here and kick your ass!"
The Radroach just hisses in response.
You look into the hole to see the Radroach dragging several different winter coats away. The hole leading to the nearby guest bedroom.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803300
If it having kids that mean more food for Tiffany, let try and grab another coat with out it notice it gone.
>>
>>28803300
Go into the guest bedroom and take another coat!
>>
>>28803318
>>28803325
You quickly trot out of the closet and into the nearby guest bedroom.
In the middle of the bedroom was a small pile of winter coats. Wrapped in a way that resembles a nest.
You take a coat from the pile, only for the Radroach to appear from the hole.
The Radroach sees you doing this, letting go of the other coats and hissing at you.
It scurries towards you, jumping in the air to try and take the coat back.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803398
Levitate the radroach.
>>
>>28803398
This radroach really want to have the best nest ever. lift it into the air and go grab the coat.
>>
>>28803421
>>28803455
As it jumps into the air, you grab it with your magic and keep it there.
You trot over to the coats and start picking them up.
The Radroach reacts to this by hissing more and trying to lunge at you. Being kept in place by magic.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803530
Let leave the room and put the roach in the nest before we close the door.
>>
>>28803530
You might need the material to make a nest, but we need the coats to stay healthy. Besides, one of our pets eats radroaches so this is a rather bad place to raise a family. We could show you to a junkyard that a bunch of other radroaches moved to. You would neither be lonely nor in danger of getting eaten there.
>>
>>28803530
If you behave I will give you some other warm material to use in building what I think is your nest. Now calm the fuck down.
>>
>>28803550
>>28803559
>>28803561
"You might need the material to make a nest," You tell it, "But, we need the coats to stay healthy. Besides, one of our pets eats Radroaches so this is a rather bad place to raise a family. We could show you a junkyard that a bunch of other Radroaches moved to."
It hisses as you say: Other Radroaches. Possibly hinting that it's a loner.
You levitate is over to the remains of it's nest.
"If you behave, I will give you some other warm material to use in building what I think is your nest." You tell it.
It glares at you from it's nest before turning around in it. It seems to have accepted this compromise.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803682
Find some blankets and cloth other ponies might not want or need.
>>
>>28803682
Looks like we have a pet radroach now.
>>
>>28803713
>>28803736
"Looks like we have a pet Radroach now." You mutter.
You trot out of the room and back to the closet in your room, where you find some blankets that nopony would really use.
You trot back and give the blankets to the Radroach. It take them and starts adding them to the nest.

What do you do?
>>
>>28803880
Let start heading back to Ava and Servo so we can go one the snowplow.
>>
>>28803880
you're fucking WELCOME. still haven't forgiven them for biting me. now let's go back to ava and see if these coats fit.
>>
>>28803891
>>28803918
"You're fucking welcome!" You exclaim before trotting away; still not forgiving it for biting you.
You trot back to the house being fixed and find Ava poking a sleeping Book with a stick. She stops what she was doing and looks at you.
"Cool, winter coats!" She says.
She quickly takes one and puts it on. Only for it to cover her entire body without her having to wear it.
"...I hate being small." She says; voice muffled by the coat.

what do you do?
>>
>>28803961
Examine the ones you have and try to give her the smallest one you got. she'll have to deal with it because we ain't going back there to deal with the radroach.
>>
>>28803961
So we got a radroach pet that might die to Tiffany when we get back from Yellowknife. took all the winter coat just to make a nest.
>>
>>28803985
>>28804019
You examine the coats, looking for the smallest one for Ava.
"So, we got a Radroach pet that might die to Tiffany," You tell Ava, "Took all the winter coats."
Ava chuckles a bit.
You find a coat her size. It was puffier than the others, and colored pinkish-black.
"I'm not wearing that coat." Ava tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28804043
So you want to be always cold when we get to Yellowknife, maybe get a few frost bits on your limbs.
>>
>>28804043
It's either this or nothing. Also yes you fucking are since it was such a pain in the ass to get. Plus it'll make it easier to see you in the snow.
>>
>>28804059
>>28804070
"So you want to be cold when we get to Yellowknife," You ask her, "Maybe get a few frostbites in your limbs. It's either this or nothing, and you are fucking wearing it since it was such a pain in the ass to get. It'll also make you easier to see in the snow."
"...Fine."
Ava takes the coat and puts it on. It fits her surprisingly well.
"I feel like a Kindergartner." Ava comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28804118
You're gonna be loving that coat when we're further up north. You'll see.
>>
>>28804118
Quick complaining, at lest you're not dealing with a bunch of racist ponies, now come on we got to grab Servo and go back to Fang.
>>
>>28804126
>>28804138
"Quit complaining. You're going to love that coat when we're further up north. You'll see. Now where's Servo?"
*Beep.*
You turn around to see Servo peeping at you from one of the windows in the house. As soon as you see him, he lowers his head down. Giggling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28804191
Now where did that silly servo go? I was going to give him a big hug and a nuzzle but I don't see him anywhere. I guess I'll just have to give them all to ava.
>>
>>28804223
Where did Servo go? Do you know where he went Ava.
>>
>>28804223
>>28804232
"Now where did that silly Servo go," You ask in fake wonder, "Do you know where he went Ava?"
Ava doesn't get it at first, but she quickly does.
"Nope," She feigns, "No idea!"
You could hear him giggling from the house. Peeping at you from the door now.
"I was going to give him a hug and a nuzzle, but I don't see him anywhere. I guess I'll just have to give them all to Ava."
"All the hugs are mine!" Servo exclaims; galloping out from the house and giving you a big hug, while nuzzling you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28804280
Return the hug and nuzzle. alright let head back to Fang so we can start heading to Yellowknife.
>>
>>28804280
Oh! It's servo! He came out of nowhere. Give him all the hugs and nuzzles.
>>
>>28804296
>>28804315
"Oh! It's Servo! He came out of no where."
You then give him all the hugs and nuzzles in your arsenal. Ava simply watched and smiled.
"Alright, let's head back to Fang so we can start heading to Yellowknife."
The two agree and the three of you trot to the entrance. Fang was waiting for you, but was standing outside of her snowplow.
"Ready to go?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28804376
Yep. We probably should have restocked on laser ammo but it's fine.
>>
>>28804376
Yes we are, we got everything we need right now.
>>
>>28804391
>>28804398
"Yep. We probably should have restocked on laser ammo, but it's fine and we got everything we need right now."
"Good. Come on in."
You step into the compartment of the snowplow.
"Make yourself at home," Fang tells you, "It's a long ride to Yellowknife. About one day and eight hours so you'll be here for awhile."

What do you do?
>>
>>28804455
Fuck, do you have a radio? Will there be pit stops for a bathroom break or lunch? Is it hard to drive this thing? Would you cut the time if one of us drove while you slept and we drove in shifts?
>>
>>28804513
"Fuck, do you have a radio?"
"Yep," Fang smiles, "I don't mean to brag, but the further north we get, the better the music."
"Will there be pit stops for bathroom breaks or lunch?"
"We can easily have lunch in the snowplow. We do stop for bathroom breaks."
"Is it hard to drive this thing? Would it cut the time if one of us drove while you slept and we drove in shifts?"
"It took me a month to learn how to drive this," Fang tells you, "I don't think it'll take a day for you to learn how to drive this. Any more questions?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28804605
Nope, to Yellowknife, turn on the radio to hear what been happening else where.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28804391
>>28804455
Aren't lasers unlimited in this quest?
>>
>>28804726
In this quest? maybe I don't know. how the fuck would they even be powered? then again
>show logic. how does pinkie fire her cannon so often or decorate an entire room with it.
But they are supposed to be powered with energy cells usually.
>>
>>28804809
The description said that you could keep firing until they overheated and blew up. Kinda like the Recharger rifle if you exclude the explosion.
>>
I guess we can play I eye with my little eye or take a nap.
>>
We should have brought a pack of cards or something.
>>
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
Hope there is interesting scenery.
>>
>>28804630
"Can we turn on the radio?"
"Sure."
You turn on the radio.
"-The Lightbringer's Raiders have assaulted NCR positions in Manehatten, resulting the NCR having to pull troops from Baltimare to relieve the NCR soldiers in Manehatten. The NCR caravan to Detrot has also mysteriously disappeared. And, now: Back to some music."

The drive is long. You passed through Marecago on the way. Seeing plains giving way to untouched forests, before slowly becoming more mountainous and barren. Then there was snow.
Ava has grown restless during the drive. You've stopped a few times along the way, but she continues to grow restless.
It was early morning now. Having been one day and five hours into the drive. Fang strangely woke you up. Showing you what appears to be a small town in the distance.

Cont.
>>
>>28809292
The small town was a collection of cabins, powered by electric lights.
The snowplow rolls up to what appears to be a checkpoint, another snowplow passes you as you approach the checkpoint.
A Griffin stops your snowplow. Fang rolls down a window, letting the frigid air in.
"Leyfðu mér að sjá Caravan Licence þína." The Griffin says in a strange language.
Fang gives him what appears to be a card. The Griffin looks it over.
"Hvað er farmur?" The Griffin asks.
"Tveir Raiders og vélmenni. Þeir vilja til að sjá Hertogann." Fang replies in the same language.
The Griffin looks in. Looking at you, Ava, and Servo. His eyes linger on you for a bit longer before turning to Fang.
"Halda og auga á þeim," The Griffin says, "Ein mistök frá þeim og þú munt vera sá sem mun útskýra það."
"Ég skil." Fang says.
The Griffin steps away, and the snowplow continues slowly through the town.

What do you do?
>>
>>28809342
Could we get a translation?
>>
>>28809342
ask if we are not allowed to be here or something? are there going to be a lot of checkpoints to go through? where does fang live?
>>
>>28809342
What was that about? And why was that griffin giving me the evil eye?
>>
>>28809353
>>28809356
>>28809359
"Can I get a translation?" You ask.
"He was just asking about the cargo," Fang tells you, "Don't worry about him though. We just haven't had the best experience with raiders. I'm surprised they allowed me in with the three of you."
"What was the checkpoint for," You ask, "Will there be more?"
"Those are there to make sure we're not bringing in any contraband. And, that was the only one. No more after that"
"Where do you live?" You ask Fang.
"Just outside of Yellowknife," She tells you, "We still have three hours to go, so we should be there by the time the sun rises!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28809410
Contraband? What qualifies as contraband in the wasteland?
>>
>>28809410
That sounds like enough time to help Ava blow off some steam.
>>
>>28809410
I'm glad this ride is almost over. Doesn't look like ava likes being in a confined space for so long.
>>
>>28809433
>>28809436
>>28809445
"Contraband? What qualifies as Contraband?"
"Mostly drugs," Fang tells you, "The Grand Prince made that law, even though the Doge is a avid drinker."
The snowplow gets out of the town. Going a bit faster.
You trot over to Ava and sit down next to her. She was currently fidgeting.
"I can't take it any longer," She says, "I've been in here for too long!"
Looks like she doesn't like being in one spot for too long.

What do you do?
>>
>>28809496
Well, we can't really walk the rest of the way and riding on the outside could be dangerous so I think it's best we distract her. By having sex.
>>
>>28809496
If you think about it, you haven't been in "one place" for too long. You're currently in motion and being taken somewhere. How about walking in place while looking out the window? Maybe that'll help?
>>
>>28809519
>>28809525
"Well, we can't really walk the rest of the way," You tell her, "And riding on the outside could be dangerous. But, if you think about it: You haven't been in one place for too long. You're currently in motion and being taken somewhere."
"What do you recommend then?" Ava asks.
"Sex."
"No sex in the vehicle," You hear Fang say, "Don't want to be cleaning the floors."

What do you do?
>>
>>28809594
What if we have sex and we clean the floors?
>>
>>28809594
use a plastic tarp or a blanket, done.
>>
>>28809594
Hey Fang, you wanna join? I never did it with a deer before...
>>
>>28809600
>>28809611
>>28809629
"What if we had sex and we clean the floors?"
"Put a blanket or tarp under you and you got a deal."
You nod, putting a blanket on the floor that's big enough for you and Ava.
"You wanna join Fang," You ask, "I never done it with a deer before."
"Thanks, but no thanks," She smiles, "I'm not into mares. Only stallions."
You were about to respond, only for Ava to grab your head and kiss you on the lips. Her tongue quickly entering your mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>28809655
Someone's eager. Kiss her back and lay back so Ava can do everything since she's the one with the energy.
>>
>>28809749
'Somepony is eager.' You think in your head.
You kiss her back and slowly lay down so she can do everything, cause she's the one with all the energy.
She slowly slides down until your privates touch each other. She slowly rubs her's up and down before going quicker. Moaning louder.
You soon find yourself moaning as well as the pleasure builds up.
Ava thrust her pussy against yours more frantically as she gets closer and closer to her climax. Though you quickly see a problem as she's not able to climax and just keeps thrusting faster and faster.

What do you do?
>>
>>28809837
69?
>>
Gonna be gone for a while. Don't know how long. I will be back. Probably.
>>
>>28809837
We might as well help her out.
>>
>>28809885
>>28810363
You quickly turn her around and suck on her clit. After doing this, she pretty much screams and splatters you with her cum.
She turns around before falling onto you. You didn't finish.

What do you do?
>>
>>28810384
We might as well finish ourself off.
>>
>>28810391
You decide to finish yourself off.
You grab your clit with your magic and start to rub yourself with a hoof. Moaning as you do so.
You quickly find yourself thrusting against your hoof as you quickly get closer to your climax.
You open your mouth in a silent scream as your cum splatters against your hoof. Staring at the ceiling, panting.
"Enjoy yourself?" You hear Fang asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28810454
Did you enjoy the show? let clean up.
>>
>>28810454
Yeah it was fun. Like always.
>>
>>28810519
>>28810521
"Yeah, It was fun. Did you enjoy the show?"
She just shrugs.
You get up and put the blanket away after cleaning it.

It's a surprisingly short three hours. The landscape turns from Mountainous to flat, covered in snow, and covered in dense forests.
The forests get more dense as you past a large lake that Fang called: The Great Slave Lake. Ava was fascinated by this lake and how clean it surprisingly was.
You passed by small towns by the lake that were owned by the Yellowknife Traders.
Fang gave you some trivia about the lake, like: It was the deepest lake in Equestria.
"There's Yellowkinfe!" Fang announces after some time.
You look out at the city. The city was small with a few small skyscrapers that looked surprisingly well kept. The entire town looked well kept, as it had lights.
The city was surrounded by a large wooden wall, with guard towers placed all around it.
The city was also near The Great Slave Lake.

What do you do?
>>
>>28810607
This is the most intact city I ever seen in the wasteland.
>>
>>28810664
"This is the most intact city I ever seen in the wasteland." You comment.
"New Pegasus beats us by a small amount," Fang says, "But, life is pretty good here."
The snowplow rolls up to the wall, where a large gate opens up for the snowplow.
There was a large amount of ponies and Griffins in the city. Most looked well off with nice clothing and guns, but there were a lot of poorer ponies and Griffins as well. They didn't seem to care that a snowplow was currently trying to drive through the city as they just walked in front of it without a care in the world. Fang just continued through.
"Now, the city is kinda... rough," Fang explains,"There's a large class divide as many Griffins and ponies are well off, but a lot of Griffins and ponies are also living in poverty. Outsiders to the city are poorly treated as well so if you decide to trot around in the city, expect higher prices and people trying to hurt you with a bat. The Doge has been trying to do a lot to help the poor and have met with good success. I can take you to The Doge's place if you want?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28810749
Might as well start there. We do have the alcohol we found with us right?
>>
>>28810749
Sure let start with the Doge then deal with his father, maybe he can help us with getting his father's favor later.
>>
>>28810812
They are still in Servo's trunk.
>>
>>28810812
>>28810814
"Sure. Might as well head to the Doge."
Fang nods; slowly moving through the city. The city soon gives way to a pine forest and a dirt road for a minute, before coming to a building.
The building was rectangular in shape with a large dome in the middle of it. It also looked well kept.
Fang rolls up to the building, revealing a small garden and a walkway to the building's entrance. A Griffin and a pony guarded the door in fancy looking armor.
"Here's the Doge's palace," Fang announces, "You shouldn't have too many problems: The Doge is a nice guy, you'll probably only have some problems with his son: The Grand Prince."

What do you do?
>>
>>28810879
As tempting as it may be to do otherwise, we may want to practice as much restraint, politeness, and civility (Ugh) as possible in his presence, the prince sounds like he might be the prickiest of pricks
>>
>>28810879
Time to try and be nice to the Doge and his's son. This is going to be our toughest challenge yet.
>>
>>28810910
>>28810944
You thank Fang for the ride before jumping out with Ava, and Servo. Trotting up the walkway.
'This might be might toughest challenge yet,' You think in your head, 'I need to be nice to the Doge and his son. Who sounds like he might be the prickiest of pricks.'
You approach the door and are about to open it when the Griffin and pony whirl at you with muskets pointed at you.
"Stans," The pony barks in a different language, "Nafn þitt og fyrirtæki!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28810982
Um... what? Someone in our group should be able to translate what their saying.
>>
>>28810982
Why didn't Fang come with us to translate?
>>
>>28811011
>>28811022
"Um... what?"
You were kinda wishing that Fang came along to translate.
The pony blinks at you owlishly before clearing his throat.
"Halt," He barks in English; it wasn't perfect English, but it was English, "State your name and business!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28811044
OK much better, Hearthbreaker and, Look at Ava for some help.
>>
>>28811097
"Much better. I'm Heartbreaker."
You look towards Ava.
"...Oh! Um, Ava."
"Servo!" Servo says happily.
"And, we're here to see the Doge." You finish.
The pony stares at you for a few seconds before turning to the Griffin guard.
"Vera hér og gæta, allt í lagi?" The pony says.
The Griffin nods. The pony turns to the door, opening it.
"Follow me." He says; trotting inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>28811149
Let follow the pony to the Doge.
>>
>>28811161
You follow the pony inside.
You enter a large circular room with the dome above it.
"I'll get the Doge for you," The pony tells you, "Just wait here."
He trots to a set of double doors and disappears behind them.

The guard returns after a few minutes of waiting. With him are two Griffins: One of them was tall with reddish-purple and gold feathers, he was large in height, and appeared to be old: mid to late fifties. The Griffin next to him was much smaller and younger looking. This one had purple and gold feathers, and looked to be around your age. They both wore exquisite clothing.
The older Griffin comes towards you with a large smile on his beak.
"Kveðjur hestur," He bellows; his voice was loud, but not in a way that brought fear to others. It was more friendly, filled with mirth, joy, and wisdom, "Ég er Doge Yuka. Leiðtogi Yellowknife Verslunar. Hvað heitir þú?"
"Uh, Yuka," The pony says, "They don't know our language."
Yuka blinks at him, before he erupts in laughter.
"Sorry about that, little pony," Yuka laughs, "I'm Doge Yuka. Leader of the Yellowknife Traders. What is your name?"
As Yuka says this. The other Griffin: Who you guess is Grand Prince Toklo, stares at you. Almost studying you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28811272
I'm Hearthbreaker and this is Ava and Servo. We come from detrot on one of your caravan who trader we rescue from a nest of feral ghouls.
>>
>>28811350
"I'm Heartbreaker and this is Ava and Servo. We came from Detrot on one of your caravans who's trader we rescued from a nest of feral ghouls."
"All the way from Detrot," Yuka says in disbelief, "You probably have a reason for coming all the way here. We can discuss this over breakfast. Have you had breakfast yet?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. You can let the thread die since it's close to bump limit.
>>
>>28811421
No we not had the time to have breakfast.
>>
Nyeh heh heh!
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.