[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he really should've been the endgame villain there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 20

he really should've been the endgame villain

there is no possible way to go up in threat level from this
>>
What about Grogar? An enemy that can summon an army in an instant, an army that can be hacked to pieces yet still move?
>>
File: RIVERS OF BLOOD.jpg (546KB, 1183x1800px) Image search: [Google]
RIVERS OF BLOOD.jpg
546KB, 1183x1800px
>>28757931
>>28758003

No, no, you've got it all wrong.

The true endgame villain will defeat them before the battle even starts. For the moment they realize who it is, they'll lose all will to fight.
>>
File: IMG_5434.jpg (46KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5434.jpg
46KB, 474x474px
>>28758019
Oh I like this idea. The internal conflict with Twilight would be golden. Also they have to bring Sunset, Twilight, Glimmer, Luna and Cadance to defeat her.
>>
All wrong.
THIS is the true endgame villain.
>>
File: Nightmare Nyx Final Form.png (250KB, 474x499px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Nyx Final Form.png
250KB, 474x499px
>>28758019
>"Don't make me a mary sue...You wouldn't like me when I'm a mary sue."
>>
>>28758019
Interesting idea. How do you propose it would start?
>>
>>28757931
Honestly Discord should've been it, he's literally the opposite of what gives mane 6's their power. In normal circumstances, he's more powerful than anyone in the show. You can't go any bigger than that.
>>
>>28757931
Of course there is, just introduce a villain that isn't from Equestria.
>>
>>28758059
>season premiere: mane 6 and glimmer called to fight some evil force (Grogar would work great here)
>defeat him
>something doesn't add up--maybe he wasn't behind some incident, or his return seemed too easy

>throughout season, gradually getting more and more clues that someone has been pulling the strings
>Starlight begins to suspect that it's one of the Princesses, but Twi assures her none of them would ever do that

>season finale: they find hard evidence that this has been happening since Nightmare Moon's return at the soonest
>m6+g go to Celestia to ask for guidance
>Celestia explains she's been orchestrating the release of various enemies from Equestria's past
>it's a form of societal control, because ponies need something to fear
>it's all to maintain order and HARMONY
>Twilight absolutely breaks down, can't bring herself to fight teacher and runs away crying
>Starlight doesn't accept that
>isn't powerful enough to fight sunhorse on her own
>gathers another suicide squad including the mane 5 to take down Celestia
>>
>>28758089
This, there are endless possibilities at that point.
>>
>>28758089
Both Chrysalis and Tirek were from outside of Equestria.
Sombra was never even in Equestria to begin with.
>>
>>28758063
>>28758089
I combined these two in my head and remembered an idea I saw on DA once; a Pied Piper-esque villan that was able to put Discord under his thrall. I think she said he was the same species, different clan, as Tirek.
>>
>>28758149
Then go even further outside of Equestria, like to another side of the planet, another dimension, or even outer space.
>>
>>28758089
Yeah seriously, with aliens you can just do anything.
>>
>>28758184
At that point they'd be going full DBZ. They're already teetering on the edge, but going that far for the sake of a constantly increasing scale would cement it.
>>
File: small.gif (30KB, 283x240px) Image search: [Google]
small.gif
30KB, 283x240px
>>28757931
>>
>>28758194
OPs question was stating that it would be nearly impossible to believably incorporate a villain more powerful than Tirek, I am just refuting that claim.
>>
>>28757931
Aliens
>>
>>28758124
>Most retarded post of the year
>>
>>28757931
If Discord wasn't fucking around, he would be the biggest threat.
>>
>>28758227
Discord's been written down as fuck though, even dumb magicle stone stops him, waste of time and of a character.
>>
>>28758184
Oh i forgot, time travelers too.
>>
>>28758238
Their attempt at character development kinda failed. Honestly he's become a deus ex machina so they gotta nerf him a ton or they wouldn't have good plots, it'd just be like 'throw Discord at it he can do anything'
>>
>>28758255
>he's become a deus ex machina
He could, but hasn't really. They'd have to write out all his weakness if he did a big betrayal for a big villan return.

was kind of hoping for him to flatten the changelings at the end of it and of course that didn't happen and is a fuckin shame
>>
Heck all you really need for a villain to beat Tirek is someone who can generate magical energy.
>>
>>28758268
Or someone who doesn't have nor need magic in the first place.
>>
>>28758268
All you need is anyone good guy, Tirek is contractually obligated to loose as he is a bad guy, it's his job to look powerful, fuck up and lose.
>>
>>28758285
But he was intimidating, we are kind of talking how much destructive power they have.
>>
>>28758305
destructive as in how much chaos they could cause to the public or destructive in how much property damage they could create
>>
>>28758372
Both but moreso property damage.
>>
>>28757931
Do you think he and Bon Bon would hang out?
>>
>>28758124
Far too deep and menacing for MLP, doesn't mean I wouldn't watch the shit out of it
>>
>>28758209
This
>>
>>28757931
Seeing how raw power means basically nothing in Equestria and friendship trumps all, all they need to top him is a villain who actually has a healthy social life.
>>
>>28758124
>>Twilight absolutely breaks down, can't bring herself to fight teacher and runs away crying
And then what, she goes through the mirror to live with Sunset Shimmer?
>>
It's hard to be an magic absorbing villain.

What we need to top him is a villain like the Anti-Monitor, (or Galactus, etc.) just so powerful on a whole different league where literally everyone has to team up and come up with a complex plan to beat him, or a Giygas villain, where it's an incomprehensible evil that attacks in the past And maybe even that it's defeated by the viewers of the show
>>
>>28758949
I can give you like a bunch of villains more threatening than Tirek.
Again, if you can generate magical energy you could annihilate anything.
>>
File: dust-514-modded-controllers.jpg (77KB, 570x276px) Image search: [Google]
dust-514-modded-controllers.jpg
77KB, 570x276px
>>28758209
>Aliens
Their world will belong to us.
>>
>>28758124
Sounds like Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
>>
>>28758019
>"You either die a hero..."
>>
>>28758985
Tirek is a joke compared to the average run of the mill villain in ANY series above a TV-Y rating.

Still, he's impressive for being a TV-Y villain.
>>
>>28759061
To be fair Pokémon has a TV-Y rating as well, so he might find some competition there.
>>
What about creatures made of the very earth, wind, and water themselves? Elements they thought they could and did control, but it turns out they never did, and now those elements are pissed.
>>
File: hahano.gif (89KB, 220x162px) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
89KB, 220x162px
>>28758124
>>
>>28759146
This series needs a nature, elemental villain just to point out how much ponies try to control all the things.

Back when Gaia Everfree was a possibility, she would have been perfect for the role.
>>
Tirek is the most underrated villain.
>>
>>28758149
Tirek and Chrysalis would do a great team up. They'd end up mutually backstabbing each other, but until then they´d probably get along.
Tirek is out for Twilight, Chrysalis is out for Starlight. Add some PTSD (not under those terms) explaining why Discord can´t just deal with Tirek and Chrysalis and you got yourself a winning combination.
>>
magical spell goes wrong
or
villain makes it happen

>discord gets split into two, his good side and his evil side

>good side is light hearted and mischievous (basically how he is now in the show)

>bad side is serious about taking over like when he was introduced (alternatively season 2 discord time travel's to present)

>discord on discord battle but good would lose because bad is way more serious with his chaos and magic usage and doesn't worry about collateral

could go a few ways from here, maybe they win and imprison the bad one but he has a chance of returning, maybe they dark crystal and merge back into one discord. maybe the bad one gets stripped of his magic and in flees, and the last seen is him happening upon queen buggo
>>
>>28759433
maybe the spell is one to stop discord from doing shit like in "three's company" or whatever like maybe he wants to be fully good or is scared of being manipulated like he was by tierk and wants to trust himself so twilight says maybe she can remove his evil
>>
>>28758019
This has been my head canon since the beginning.
>>
>>28759433
You know, I can't recall ever actually seeing it before, but that still somehow seems cliché.
>>
File: bannerppg.png.jpg (56KB, 1080x400px) Image search: [Google]
bannerppg.png.jpg
56KB, 1080x400px
>>28759061
>Still, he's impressive for being a TV-Y villain.
>>
>>28759474
Mirror pond
>>
>>28759433
I actually have an idea about Starlight's time travelling antics screwing everyone over. We´ve seen that Discord can travel through dimensions with no problem at all, right?
Well, should we apply multiverse theory on MLP's time travel, we´d have several worlds where the villains won still existing. I say, the Discord who won grows bored and travels to a different universe; the current MLP universe. Then he tries to take over, of course, confronting the current reformed Discord.
>>
>>28759492
>mfw this happens and the current one looks at how much the other has accomplished and rethinks his life
>other one is like, for rel nigga? I took over my whole world, the princesses are my play things, I brought tirek out of tartarus just to let him gain enough power to think he could beat me then took it all away from him. sometimes I want friends so I just make some.
>>
>>28759479
Powerpuff girls was TV-7 though
>>
>>28759562
And it still got the lick past the radar.
>>
>>28759528
You pretty much just described the Phineas and Ferb movie.
>>
Pinky and the Brain
Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Were both rated TV-Y

Freakazoid
Dexter's Laboratory
Were rated TV-G which arguably might be below TV-Y as programs with the rating are supposed to be suitable for all audiences.
>>
>>28759479
what's suggestive about this scene?
>>
>>28758124
Sounds fucking awesome
>>
>>28757931
MLP doesn't need threat levels, sperg. This isn't Dragon Ball Z.

t. Best Night Ever fag
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 402x480px
>>28757931
I'm surprised they didn't bring back Sombra as a Dracula level threat.
>>
>>28757931
the problem is, the mane six have been MASSIVELY nerfed. Like, big time.

They lost their instant win Magical artifacts, and they got as a consolation prize a coffee table that doubles as a WOW daily quest giver.

As such, the mane six have virtually NO way to actually defend equestria anymore, apart from Twilight-- The other 5 are effectively Useless and their just for moral support. Twilight's the only heavy hitter left on the team.
(This is one reason the other 5 have kind of stopped being relevent in two parters and been reduced to cameos)
It'd be like if you stole the stands from Jojo's bizzarre adventure and reduce the characters back down to just Martial arts. Older, less powerful villains would be able to wreck the mane six because the mane six are less powerful than they were when they encountered tirek due to no longer having the Elements, rainbow power or Twilight's super saiyan mode.
>>
>>28762152
Hey, impeccable morals can still occasionally win fights.

You know, when finicky magic shit demands it.
>>
>>28762152
They should give them the powerups from that Season 6 animatic.
>>
File: 1477092457484.gif (139KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477092457484.gif
139KB, 400x225px
>>28758124
>>
>>28762249
Well, they gave them power ups in legend of everfree, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Its funny, the mane six in Equestria girls could shit stomp their pony counterparts in power rankings now.. Apart from twilight who's MASSIVELY less powerful than her pony counterpart, hilariously enough.
>>
>>28758124
Why wouldn't Celestia do this in the 1000 years when Luna was sealed away?
>>
>>28762258
Not really, they just have the powers their ponyselves do basically.

Even the EQG girls could believably be beaten by humans with significant amounts of training.
>>
>>28762287
Who's to say she didn't?

>>28762302
Half of them maybe, but the rest all have something better.
>>
>>28757931
Oh, just wait until Phyrexia finds a way to invade the show.

ALL SHALL BE ONE
>>
>>28762311
Oh yeah Pinkie Pie and Rarity have pretty tight powers.

Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow Dash have abilities their pony selves do.

Also I was referring to Applejack and Rainbow Dash as ponies that could be beaten by humans with significant training.
>>
>>28762311
If she was ruling by fear she wouldn't let ponies forget that stuff.
>>
>>28762363
Hey, if no one remembers the awful shit, they'll never get used to it or know what to do when it inevitably springs back up.
>>
>>28762302

Pony applejack doesn't have outright super strength; Human applejack can lift boulders like they're nothing, while Pony applejack is just extra strong.

Additionally, I wouldn't put Pony rainbow dash as having outright super speed except when doing straight flight paths, while Human rainbow dash seems to have Flash style super speed (in that she can move in more than just a straight line at super speed)

Pinkie and rarity obviously have much more magic than their normal selves.
>>
>>28762451
I guess, but half of the Equestria Girls aren't that impressive in the superpower department.
>>
>>28762451
>>28762724
So wouldn't that mean that Maud has significantly more strength than Applejack?

I mean Maud can punch even bigger boulders.
>>
>>28762735
Maud has a lot of determination.
Pinkie died like 17 times before Maud figured out how to save her.
>>
>>28762724
Its generally best to have magical girls be at the "low" end of the super power level rather than being at Superman level.

Leaves room for growth.
>>
>>28757931
Why do you need to go upwards in threat level.
Dont these ponys deserve some easy jobs after all that.
>>
>>28762787
That's what the rest of the season is for.
>>
File: 1461032955464.jpg (1MB, 1593x2169px) Image search: [Google]
1461032955464.jpg
1MB, 1593x2169px
>>28757931
Have the dragons and the griffons get into a big conflict. For the first time the ponies can't just arbitrarily pick a side and declare the other one wrong because they have friends on both ends of the conflict.
>>
>>28758019
I second that!
>>
>>28762780
There is a lot of room for growth them, since it is likely that humans in their world could mimic some of their powers through intense training.
>>
This isn't Ponyball Z, there doesn't need to be a a bigger badder villain every finale, first of all

Second of all Tirek a bitch, Starlight in the end was more of a threat than him
>Just as talented with magic as Twilight
>Smart enough to know she has to be able to avoid the ultimate power in the G4verse.....mane 6 friendship lasers
>>
Almost any former threat in armour forged from the shards of the anti-magic throne would be pretty much unstoppable, except by changelings they could potentially deal with.
>>
>>28762890
Then let's get a villain more powerful than Starlight.
>>
>>28762806
>Have the dragons and the griffons get into a big conflict
The griffins of equestria are a bunch of pushovers. It'd be a one-sided fight.

Have the dragons fight amongst themselves.
>>
Still really hoping Grogar makes a return in G4
>>
>>28758033
>Sunset
no canon horses allowed Anon
>>
>>28763001
but sunset isn't canon
>>
>>28758044
correct
>>
>>28757931
he's merely Broly tir. Beerus is the real end game
>>
>>28762890
Starlight was a shit villain with sue plot armor. Tirek was entertaining.
>>
>>28762928
Then the ponies would only side with Ember. The point would be having like Dash and Pinkie being for the griffons while Spike and Rarity are siding with the dragons (due to friend reasons) and the rest are in the middle.
>>
>>28766866
Why isn't Twilight siding with the dragons?
>>
>>28766873
As a world leader, she must be impartial.
>>
>>28766898
I don't see her being able to hide her bias.
>>
>>28766913
That's why she would suck at it.
>>
File: wwi21007.jpg (97KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
wwi21007.jpg
97KB, 800x609px
>>28759018
>>28758209
Early 20'th century humans.
>>
>>28757931
Of course they can. DBZ has been doing it for years.

This is the time when Transformers can get in on the action when the six of them fuse into a megazord or whatever the fuck.
>>
File: slide_10.jpg (230KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_10.jpg
230KB, 960x720px
>>28767277
A magic-less yet industrious society that lives beyond the sea invades Equestria for resources to fuel an industrial boom. This society is able to decively defeat the ponies early on and drive the main cast underground while foreign forces take control, robbing ponies of magic by setting them against each other and reducing their home to a pillaged, horse-eat-horse hellhole not unlike Belgian Congo or British India.

Turns out that that this invading force is actually a conglomerate of several nations that have been operating fringe colonies in Equestria for at least a few decades with the end goal of reducing Equestria to a collection of puppet states. It was from these outposts and through a mess of kidnappings that these nations were able to study the ponies for weaknesses and develop counter-measures for magic.

The season would mainly revolve around the main cast trying to subvert foreign rule through trying to return happiness and friendship to the land gaining support along the way. In the finale, the foreigners are driven out in a successful Boxer type rebellion.
>>
>>28762998
I want Grogar in S7, dammit.
I imagine him as this feared presence even Discord knows to take seriously. Hell, in my headcanon he´s the one who taught Tirek to direct his talents towards magic stealing and who turned Sombra into the master dark mage he was.
>>
>>28767578
They would have to be futuristic in their tech for it to work.
>>
>>28768165
How futuristic?
>>
>>28767973
They would need to make him into a Giygas like entity for me to believe him being a bigger scale threat than Tirek (who was the biggest bad in all G1 other than The Smooze, and we all know how that crap turned out in G4)

I mean Sombra was that in a way, but Sombra was shit.

I hope they bring back the Rainbow of Darkness from G1 as a way to deal with the Rainbow Power/Elements of Harmony, so that the ponies actually have to make a plan.
>>
>>28768177
At least at the tech level of our military in the 90s.
>>
>>28758003
Why does everyone think Grogar is a necromancer? He wasn't one in the old show. Are we trying to use meme magic to make it a reality? I just need to know so I know what to spend my digits on.
>>
>>28768257
No idea.

But I'm already counting on him to Scourge Equestria's nards off.
>>
>>28768272
They should make Grogar Star Swirl's rival from ancient times ('cause they both be rockin' the bell) and add in that inside his bells are unicorn horns that he collects from powerful mages with his next targets being the princesses.
>>
>>28768294
I was thinking 'whole new race of goat necros,' but Starswirl Rival sounds way cooler.
>>
>>28758264
Yeah he never should have been captured and only a portion of the changelings should have switched sides but the ones that do still destroy the throne in the process. Then right before the big fight breaks out he pops in with a hundred defeated flutterlings at his feet and does something cool to end the battle.
>>
>>28768184
>other than The Smooze, and we all know how that crap turned out
He was nerfed in G4 but he's honestly still top tier next to Discord in threat level if he ever were to become malignant. If he consumed enough gold he might be able to reach his G1 proportions. We don't even know if the Smooze we've seen is the whole thing or just a portion from a larger mass. Or maybe Discord shrunk him down for the gala like he did in WAD (you can see the Smooze in a jar in that episode).

>>28767973
>who turned Sombra into the master dark mage he was
That would make sense since the two share a lot in common in terms of backstory, motive, and abilities.
>>
>>28762893
There's a lot of anti-magic sources.
>changeling dark stone
>Sombra's dark crystals
>magic nullification portals used at olympics

And Starlight and Tirek indirectly by stealing the ponies' cutie marks.
>>
>>28768577
Don't forget Smooze-goo.

Anti-magic has become one of those things that randomly show up to raise the steaks.
>>
Chrysalis has learned from her mistakes.

Her second attempt she gathered all those where defeated her last time, her only mistake was not capturing Starlight, who she didn't think a threat. She knows better now.
>>
>>28768596
>>28768577
These always feel like ways to retcon overpowered characters.
>>
>>28768596
Twilight has an anti-magic shield also from Return of Harmony.

Also,
>steaks
>>
>>28768658
Used, then forgotten, like pretty much everything she can do when it would be useful.

Also, yes,
>steaks
>>
>>28768688
Which is why it's utter bullshit that Starlight could match her. Even in Starlight's current level of power it's only just approaching Twilight now.
>>
>>28768845
And quickly surpassing her with the unfettered access to her hoard of knowledge.
>>
Bring in an ancient dragon that just woke up from a 5000 year slumber and doesn't like the way the world has changed. He plans to hit the reset button by burning everything down and starting over from scratch.
>>
>>28768992
FiM: Cataclysm.
>>
>>28768999
Exactly what I was going for.
Nice trips btw.
>>
File: 545e8a70d8a413724fed73f855fed793.jpg (249KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
545e8a70d8a413724fed73f855fed793.jpg
249KB, 1024x768px
Its easy to make a bigger villain. Either a being that's the embodiment of another concept and NOT idiotic (Discord should never have been touched by Tirek, PERIOD. It doesn't matter if you're super strong if you can only punch and shoot when your opponent can bend reality and fly/teleport-- Its why Evocation is shit in D&D), or have someone capable of corrupting the tree of harmony.

Like, for example, have the very first alicorn show up, make him a Lucifer analogue with complete knowledge of the tree of harmony and the elements of harmony, and have him capable of corrupting and using the elements.

Then the elements inevitably get purified by the mane six's purity in some way, villain gets burninated from the inside, ect. ect.
>>
File: 1439140390400.gif (111KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439140390400.gif
111KB, 350x350px
>>28758019
>This will never happen in the show
>>
Why not a villain that can generate magic?
>>
>>28769693
I remember everyone getting excited for this because the other cards actually had legit, albeit minor, spoilers in them. And to top it off this particular card was leaked by someone who got early access to the cards so that added an extra layer of "happening" to the whole thing. Many people actually felt it could happen in the show.

>>28769752
What do you mean? All magic characters 'generate' magic.
>>
>>28769775
Anti-Tirek, the villain can just create a bunch of magical energy with a machine.
>>
File: pony 514.jpg (130KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
pony 514.jpg
130KB, 800x640px
>>28759018
>DUST 514
Another survivor! what corp?
also
>tfw no project nova news
>>
>>28757931
What if we give Tirek a jetpack and a devil may care attitude? Then he'll surely be more intimidating.>>28757931
>>
>>28757931
How about a seemingly under powered villain that simply outsmart the mane six trough uncanny dodging, anticipation, prediction and godlike reflexes ? A villain that knows EXACTLY what is going to happens trough memorization of his short future sight power. Hell, he the magical mirror pound could be a great way to help the villain scheme out.

Pinkie Pie clone villain confirmed ? Thirst of revenge !
>>
File: 6b0ik1c.jpg (19KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
6b0ik1c.jpg
19KB, 288x216px
>>28758209
>>28759018
It turns out its man.
>>
>>28769487
Lucifer Morningstar in Equestria when?

But holy shit the power spike. The entire MLP universe is a fucking atom to him. How can you write a believable story using him?

A more believable scenario is using a John Constantine, motif minus the drinking and smoking of course.
>>
File: mspaintface advanced.png (156KB, 4359x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mspaintface advanced.png
156KB, 4359x3000px
>>28770123
But we already have skullface pone.
>In her eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the world has ever known isn't microbial, its epidermal.
>Free the world not by taking mares lives but by taking their flanks.
>>
>>28770151
Unfortunate, how about a 'mock horror show' in which the tragic villain explain her anguish in a monologue of her perspective, the witnessing of...

This episode feels so wrong, it could be referenced very easily and it's great motivation/purpose for a villain.
>>
>>28761932
I have to agree with this.
>>
>>28764913
Your mother ain't canon you fucking whore
*takes a deep breath*
I am sorry but you can't talk about sunny like that
>>
>>28771622
I'm sorry I just got into the fourth season. Do they reveal Sunset this season or the next?
>>
>>28771642
No.
>>
>>28759409
No no no, we've had a villain team up already, we need to go bigger.

There needs to be a third villain introduced next season. Grogar or some other Gen 1 villain that hasn't been introduced yet, or maybe even someone new.

THEN the three team up the following season.
>>
>>28772639
I want an episode or two like Snatch or something. Bunch of random POVs of villains doing random shit and it ends with them all converging. No protags at all.
>>
>>28768555
add to this that sombra give a cursed armor to luna to turn her into NNM and you have nice storyline
>>
>>28773297
Yeah, I still say not connecting Sombra to the Nightmare events was a mistake.
>>
>>28768294
>they both be rockin' the bell
Make them have the same master, a reindeer that wore jingle bells around his antlers and inspired both their bell motifs.
The two then have a falling out and have been fighting ever since by means of proxy wars and such.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.