[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they are pretty much the new master race, right? Every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: NewChangelings.png (402KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
NewChangelings.png
402KB, 800x450px
So they are pretty much the new master race, right?
Every single one has basic unicorn powers plus special ability of transformation, all of them have wings AND they can survive without any food just by having friends.
>>
>>28756817
And they are ugly and flamboyant.
Hell, not even Homo horse hang out likes them.
>>
>>28756817
It isn't confirmed they kept their ability to transform.
>>
>>28756829
that would be a pretty shitty evolution and it wouldn't make much sense considering they are still called changelings(despite that one twitter message from a retard who doesn't even watch his own show) and they still have horns.
>>
>>28756844
I'd say it's a net gain for not having eternal gnawing hunger and looking like your body's having osteoporosis.
>>
>>28756817
Have they even used magic outside of Chrysalis? I don't remember them doing so.
>>
It looks like there are a few without horns in the image though. or is that a model error?
>>
>>28756864
when they attacked canterlot they used some kind of kamikaze attack with their flying that was clearly enhanced with their magic
>>
>>28756869
Earth Changeling.
>>
>>28756869
granted, i missed that.
as you said it could be a drawing mistake though, but considering all of them have slight differences i think they simply lost the horn. So 80% have all three powers, that's still something
>>
>>28756873
If that's the case are they still able to use magic?
Also, sorry for being unrelated, but I noticed that some changeling have gems on their neck like Thorax does, and some don't. Does that distinguish that changelings preferred sex?
>>
>>28756883
Its probably a dimorphism thing that male Changeling have.
>>
>>28756817
Maybe now they have to eat food like ponies do?

Thorax said his hunger was gone, but that was when he was still a regular changeling, he was just constantly getting shared love from the Cyrstal Empire ponies.
>>
>>28756891
hmm.
>>
>>28756898
wouldn't not sharing love like they did in the end be better for them? In that, they would just need to have friends and share love subconsciously. That way they wouldn't feel hungry without having to lift a finger
>>
>>28756817
No idea. I wonder if they'll reference them at all next season.
>>
I still think giving them a voice at all was stupid, when they could have had subtitled cricket-chirps. Like the 'you're all going to die' dolphins from that Simpsons episode.
>>
>>28756915
since Chrysalis was set up to return, they will obviously be mentioned, whether it is season7 or 8.

>>28756920
since they could talk normally while disguised as ponies, it just makes sense for them to be able to talk in their normal form as well. Especially considering Chrysalis also can do that.(i miss the sound effect in her voice though)
>>
>>28756817
These designs look like they were made in 10 minutes by an animator's daughter, reminds me why I barely watch the show anymore.

>>28756920
Then how would ponies talk to them? It's not like they have universal translators in Equestria.

Or maybe they are, but they just dubbed it for us in Common.
>>
>>28756920
that's their war cry
>>
>>28756954
>how would ponies talk to them?
Crudely scrawled ME SICK. NO TALK signs hung around their necks, obviously.
>>
>>28756817
They look like 3D-Printed candy.
I wanna lick one.
>>
>>28756817
they should have been cursed alicorns
>>
>>28756817
>Old style Changeling fly's into a city.
>Total panic and shut down.
>One of these fly in a city.

How would ponies even know how to respond?
>>
The resemblance to the pony creator randomiser is haunting, but I guess after 6 seasons you need stupid inspiration to make anything
>>
File: Psychadelic.jpg (47KB, 674x519px) Image search: [Google]
Psychadelic.jpg
47KB, 674x519px
>>28757021
I bet licking their skin would be like licking one of these
>>
>>28757562
hopefully celestia lets the public know what had occurred so that no one flips. or would that cause everyone to go up in arms and strengthen defenses?
>>
File: CelestiaSmile.gif (964KB, 439x318px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaSmile.gif
964KB, 439x318px
>>28757658
This is Celestia we are talking about.
She probably enjoys watching panic.
>>
I still want to fuck them.
>>
>>28757658
Who are they gonna believe? The 'Celestia' currently on the throne or the one coming from the Changeling kingdom with a fantastical story about colorful reformed Changelings that want to share love with them?
>>
>>28756817
The ones who have collar gems also have differently shaped back shells than the non-collared ones.
>>
>>28757682
I'd think that they would go back and get rid of/reform the changelings still in disguise, and there's multiple witnesses to what occurred in the Hive that can vouch for her. Hopefully everyone has at least a shred of common sense.
>>
>>28757687
Woah, did not see that before! That's an interesting feature.
>>
>>28757696
>Multiple witnesses
In the Hive, that they came from, a hive of deceptive changelings.

>Ponies having common sense
>>
>>28757670
>>28757658
>Celestia
>Doing anything
Well the first thing Celestia would do if one of the new changelings flew into Canterlot is get defeated and then call for Twilight. The changeling wouldn't even do anything. She'd just fall down a flight of stairs or something.

But as for OP's question: yes. This is what happens when you do something without thinking. Changelings never had a reason to be changelings and they are now infinitely more powerful and better than they ever were.
>>
File: mlfw11142_small[1].jpg (16KB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw11142_small[1].jpg
16KB, 320x291px
>>28756931
>season7 or 8
>or 8
>>
>>28757704
Yeah true, wishful thinking on my part.
>>
>>28757712
Unless the writers nerfed one of their original abilities so that they don't end up as a race of Mary Sues.
>>
I don't care if the changelings can change as I still feel they are a race of glass cannons.
>>
File: 1457910018930.jpg (866KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1457910018930.jpg
866KB, 1600x1036px
>>28757704
I'm pretty sure that if somebody sings a song then it won't matter and there won't be any conflict. That's how they got Thorax situated dangerously close tot he royal family and their super baby.

Seriously. Writing and continuity wise, none of this shit matters anymore. Season six was just the worst with all this.
>>
File: IMG_4925.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4925.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>28756817
Who explored and conquered most of equestria? Ponies.

Who's responsible for most inventions? Ponies.

Whose culture and heritage turned the savage, barbaric, primitive Changelings into good and decent creatures? Ponies.

Who continues to lead Equestria into the bright and glorious Pony-dominated future? You know.
>>
>>28757714
Anything can happen. Many of us thought that it would finally end here, but it still kept going.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.