[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /mlp/ I had one of the weirdest pony dreams ever. Somehow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
So, /mlp/ I had one of the weirdest pony dreams ever.
Somehow, the Mane 6 were turned into evil alicorns. Not like Nightmare Moon, just same colored alicorns the size of Titans (cause Applejack ripped open the ceiling of a gymnasium) with the intent to harm citizens (except for the princesses everyone was human) on Nightmare Night and the plan to defeat them included going to some Nether-esque landscape with planes and a Cheshire Cat striped Diamond Dog. Discord was in there somewhere but I don't know if he was helping or the instigator.
Did I dream up the plot of the next movie or a crack fic?
>>
crack
>>
Big woop, i had a dream where i was being chased by a katana wielding chef Ramsay.
>>
>>28752390
I've had a dream where i was flying and woke up with sore arms and back.
>>
>>28752390
I am having series of nightmares featuring some slav with a knife who is waiting outside y door and tries to get inside every time I touch the handle.
>>
File: 3302_288c.jpg (38KB, 418x360px) Image search: [Google]
3302_288c.jpg
38KB, 418x360px
>>28752105
I had a lucid pony dream that I was in Equestria with the Mane 6, Shining Armor and Cadence.

Discord kidnapped Flurry Heart (not sure why) and the whole dream was pretty much us chasing him.

I was riding on Twilight's back and everything felt realistic like I was actually flying. I forgot how the dream ended, but we flew around and went to a few different places outside of Equestria (ancient ruins, dark forests etc.)
>>
>>28752421
Had one once where my dog was getting attacked by something and i wanted to let her in but i couldnt open the door wide enough to let her in and keep out whatever the fuck was out there out
>>
>>28752458
That almost sounds like an actual arc plot. Like someone could make something out of it.
>>
>>28752105
I used to keep a dream journal years ago, and I just read through it again and apparently I once had a dream when I was at an amusement park and I bumped into Twilight Sparkle with Big Mac and she started lecturing me about how apples are grown.

I don't remember that dream at all.
>>
>>28752105
I had a dream once where I was getting lethal injected and woke up completely paralyzed for like a minute.

But yeah I have quite a few pony dreams as well. They always end with twilight talking to me very seriously and then I wake up. Wish I could remember what she was trying to say though.
>>
>>28752481
Yeah, Chrysalis kidnapped Flurry Heart in the finale but we never got to see it.
>>
File: feelbonacci.png (152KB, 680x644px) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci.png
152KB, 680x644px
>tfw don't ever have dreams
>tfw even in sleep I cannot escape the pain
>>
OP here, starting to remember a few more details
>Applejack was the only one I saw but I somehow knew all of the others had been transformed.
>AJ had green magic and shot a few beams into the crowd. The Cheshire Dog almost stormed out to beat her but others held her back and I was yelling 'stick to the plan'
>There was a running sequence with me, a few of my friends, and a bridge that could only be lowered for a short time. Someone was in a Slenderman costume with Homer Simpson hair
>Cheshire Dog had claws as long as his forearms that looked like Wolverine's.
Can't remember much else, I'll try to dig more out of my unconcious
>>
>>28752588
Also Celestia was the one lowering the bridge cause for some reason the crank was busted
>>
>>28752521
I've woken up from a few times from a near death experience and realized I wasn't breathing.
>>
>>28752731
That would freak me the fuck out. Only reason I was able to break out of paralysis was because I panicked hard and started flailing around pretty hard.

Could you feel yourself running out of breath, like suffocating?
>>
>>28752812
Actually, no. It was like I woke up, and then a few seconds later, was like 'oh shit i'm not inhaling' and then started like breathing hard to make up for it, but i didnt feel like i was suffocating or running out of oxygen, it was more like not feeling air moving out of my nose. i think the first time was either after falling off an old-timey plane wing or being chased by a mind-controlled Melvin from Madagascar.
>>
>>28752515
I tried to keep a dream journal. Put in two entries then stopped. I know one was about flying on dragons and the other was about dolphins at an aquarium.
>>
>>28752105
So, uh
How do you people gets these, uh, "dreams"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.