[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought Starswirl didn't have any friends and that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I thought Starswirl didn't have any friends and that's why he couldn't become an alicorn? I guess that's just another issue with the MMC hackjob.
>>
>>28751292
The moral is, you need more than one friend.
>>
>>28751292
No, you need to be a woman.
>>
>>28751292
Princeses don't count broship as something worthy to be made into living product placement with complementary Hashtags.

>>28751314
This.
Seriously, though. How could he not be a viable candidate for ascension with all the good he's done in magic research and mentoring the princesses?

Perhaps he ultimately denied the offer?
>>
>>28751314
>Anon applies for alicorn status
>is told it's exclusive for mares only
>threatens to sue and bring stallions rights activists down on the establishment
>"HOW DARE YOU MISLABEL MY SPECIES, WITHIN THE HEART OF EVERY HUMAN MALE THERE'S A STRONG ALICORN PRINCESS WAITING TO GET OUT."
>>
>>28751292
He didn't understand friendship like Twilight does.

Scorpan wasn't his friend, he was his fucktoy.
>>
>>28751292
Didn't Scorpan fuck off back to his homeland after that ordeal with his brother? Maybe that was a problem.

But then again, why DID he go back if Equestria was so great?
>>
>You need to understand the magic of friendship to ascend
>Meanwhile Cadence just encountered another great magical source and got inducted into the sisterhood
>>
>>28751371
she was a good friend
>>
>>28751292
>You will never be mentored by Starswirl and join him on a journey spanning time and space as you learn magic and explore the wonders of the Equestrian universe
>>
>>28751292
>didnt have any friends
he "didnt understand friendship like you do" which makes me believe he had friends, he just didnt think they were literally a source of magical power like in hearthwarming eve.
>>
>>28751340
He was too euphoric to accept such a mortal offering
>>
>>28751371
>And then her baby just is an alicorn

I'm noticing a pattern.
>>
>>28751292
Silly Anon, you can't become an alicorn when all of your friends are disgusting abominations.
>>
File: 734437247.jpg (71KB, 253x750px) Image search: [Google]
734437247.jpg
71KB, 253x750px
>>28751514
>>
File: celestia cum shot.gif (2MB, 286x357px) Image search: [Google]
celestia cum shot.gif
2MB, 286x357px
>>28751551
>"starswirl, my oldest friend and mentor. you have done so much for Equestria. We want to to stand by us forever as the mighty alicorn of magic."
"Celestia, my most faithful student. haven't you learned anything? becoming a god wouldn't solve the greater problems of Equestria, only a masterful understanding of science and logic."
>"But you would become eternal."
>starswirl tips his hat making the bells jingle
"eternal?" starswirl says as he takes a large drag from his vap. pipe
"no princess.I am euphoric!" he yells as he releases a master display of vapor smoke skills
>starswirl beings to tip his hat at 314 tips persecond while taking another hefty drag of pure vap juice.
"you have much to learn princess."
>starswirl blows a golden ratio with his vapor skill
>his hat now tipping at light speed
"friends are a distraction. the only truth in the universe is this. everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
He couldn't become an Alicorn because he was a Goat. That's how he got the beard. Ponies don't have beards. Goats have beards.
>>
>>28751351
>Anon is made a prince.
>He gits to sit in the special prince room.
>Blueblood won't share his legos.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.