[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I hide EqG threads >every single one The board really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1282191.gif (300KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282191.gif
300KB, 480x480px
>tfw I hide EqG threads
>every single one

The board really does get a lot better. I would suggest everyone just try it to see if they prefer it.
>>
>>28750449
Cool.
>>
>>28750449
I thought everyone done that.
>>
>>28750449
I do that and hide mobilefag threads.
>>
Actually, I agree.

Think of how much better it would be if those thread-shitters couldn't see the content they despise? They'd never enter discussions about stuff they shitpost about. Everyone wins.
>>
File: 1310408064982.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1310408064982.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>28750449
>tfw I hide pony threads
>every single time
>>
File: wew lad.png (2KB, 570x80px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
2KB, 570x80px
>>28750449
>Daily reminder
>>
>>28750965
Sometimes I have reached like 106. But I usually have from 60 to 90, depending on whether I have only automatically hidden threads, or those plus the ones I manually hide.
>>
>>28750965
>>28751168
Damn, why do you people even come here?
>>
>>28750965
I'm at 63 right now, some faggot made another GYEHEHEH MUH GLIMMY WIMMY SHIMMY XDDDD thread.
>>
>>28751186
You should ask that question to those who keep posting iwtcird, glimmer, shimmer, nyx threads and shit like that. Aside from the shitposting, I filter all things EqG, plus the fetish threads and CYOAs and quests.
>>
>>28751296
I dunno, if you hide half the board maybe this isn't the place for you, just saying.
>>
>>28751333
>shitposter apologist
what a waste of numbers.
>>
>>28751372
>muh safe space
t. tumblr
>>
>>28751296
>the users of this board are here to cater to you
>>
>>28751545
Are you baiting or are you just plain retarded? I've just said I filter what I don't like. How the fuck is what you've said even related to that?
Or is it because I've called glimmerposting and nyxposting by their real name? Yes, anon, they ARE shit. Because when you keep spamming the same old-nu glim, iwtcird and nyx crap for months, or even years, you are shitposting. If you like shitposting it's your problem. It's not a matter of catering to anyone.
>>
>>28751657
Sir, I am genuinely insulted by your tone.
>>
>>28751448
>I want a catalog full of /b/ tier cancer
shouldn't you be paying attention in class right now instead of browsing 4chan
>>
File: 356856.png (396KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
356856.png
396KB, 582x509px
>>28750449
>its a "my taste is so fucking superior" episode
thread hidden.
>>
File: Oh, you.jpg (18KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you.jpg
18KB, 320x317px
>>28751684
Ah, so you're just trolling. Here's my last (You), then.
>>
>>28751657
Wrong site buddy.
>>
People who are good at internet: how do you regular-expressions it so that 4chan+ removes /text/ generals. I know you can specify e.g.
>/\/text\//i;boards:mlp
but i don't know how you can remove /anythingatallbetweenforwardslashes/. can you do this.
>>
>>28752074
>/text/ generals
What do you mean? greentext ones?

>4chan+
Maybe 4chanX?

>how you can remove /anythingatallbetweenforwardslashes/
You put the words you want to filter, in the order you want to filter, between slashes. That's it.
Here's a more in-depth guide.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Guide/Regular_Expressions
>>
>>28752228
I can already filter /ntt/, /nrd/, all that business by adding a line filtering that text combination.

However, instead of specifying each and every specific variation of cancer, I'd rather filter everything between two forward slashes, so I don't have to manually filter the farting on pony heads general /fph/. I don't know how to do that, which is why I'm asking.
>>
>>28752250
Ah, ok.
If you want to filter something that has always 3 letters or numbers between the slashes you could just use
/\/...\//i
If you want to filter anything, no matter the lenght, you could try this
/(?=.*/)(?=.*/)/i
It basically filters everything that contains two forward slashes, in any position. The problem is it will likely filter even links (because of the // after http:)
Perhaps try this
/(?=.*^/)(?=.*/$)/i
This should filter things only when they start and end with /

Dunno if they'll work though. I'm no expert. Add boards:mlp; and also op:only; if you are on 4chanX and filtering comments instead of subjects.
>>
>>28752331
>/\/...\//i
A quick refresh and hey, what do you know: that works. Thumbs up, anon, I've cleaned up a whole bunch of my filter list - now if only Google's Skynet could somehow filter out pepes, the ol' MD5 list is heeeuge.
>>
>>28752356
You're welcome.

>MD5 list is heeeuge
I know. I have just a few. Alas, shitposters have learnt to change md5 everytime they repost.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.