[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all thought that Starlight could of become the nonredeemable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

We all thought that Starlight could of become the nonredeemable, recurring villain to pester Twilight & friends...

But 11 months later, Chrysalis took that position and it seems like she's going to live up to it.

Thoughts, /mlp/?
>>
You are a homo
>>
>>28742722
She's not going to live up to it.

She'll show up once in the Season 7 opening, get beaten by Glimmer, then disappear until the finale where Glimmer will try to reform her, until someone else shows up and does it for her. My bets are on Cadence.
>>
>>28742722
>Thoughts, /mlp/?
I expect to be Habered again. So my bets are on the most retarded conceivable outcome.
>>
File: chryssi.png (903KB, 788x707px) Image search: [Google]
chryssi.png
903KB, 788x707px
I want to reverse ciorrupt Chrysalis with the power of dick.
>>
>>28742722
>could of
kill yourself
>>
>>28742722
Considering she's a giant bug full of holes with the ability to turn her neck 360ยบ, she looks kind of cute on that pic.

10/10 would redeem her with my love.
>>
File: 1279798.gif (1MB, 883x508px) Image search: [Google]
1279798.gif
1MB, 883x508px
>>28742722
>it seems like she's going to live up to it
It doesn't.

She's been left powerless.

The next step will be making her realize the error of her ways in the next season's finale (if not opener) and then she'll be reformed into a rainbow mothpony.

There are no recurring villains in this show.
They either die a villain or they live long enough to see themselves become the hero.
>>
>>28743214
>error
that would require the new changelings actually being in the right. or did you fucking forget about loyalty, and how these new 'friendly' changelings don't have fucking any. Chrysalis is objectively right to do what she did at the end and leave. the ponies not only ruined their lives, they are giant fucking hypocrits
>>
What does it mean when Americans write "could of"?

This is not something used outside of America.
>>
>>28743244
It means the same as when they write "I could care less".
>>
>>28743244
They are misspelling could've.
>>
File: 1477479822727.png (274KB, 579x543px) Image search: [Google]
1477479822727.png
274KB, 579x543px
>>28742722
>>
>>28742722
>Starlight could of become
>could of
KYS
>>
>>28742722
So why can't Discord teleport to her and capture her like he did to Tirek? It's not like he doesn't have the motivation to do it since she touched his waifu.
>>
>>28742794
>Implying Cadence, the pony who got cucked by her would do that.
>>
>>28743834
If you would've watched the episode you'd know it's because the changeling hive is protected by a magic barrier provided by bugbitch's lay-z boy recliner.
>>
>>28742794
Cadence is probably the one most likely to vaporize her without a second thought
>>
I have a different scenario.

Can Changelings have nightmares? And can Luna access them?
>>
>>28743244
Could have.

It's pronounced like 'could of' so many people write it like that.
>>
>>28743854
I'm talking afterwards.
>>
>>28743854
The magic barrier was destroyed at the end of the episode, retard.
>>
>>28743864
He was busy hugging Flutterbutter.
>>
>>28743871
>after
Well there you go, shitbird, it happened AFTER they were defeated so your waifu's babydaddy couldn't just waltz on in there and rescue them.
>>
File: limestone_pie_by_xebck-d9e7f2k.png (165KB, 855x934px) Image search: [Google]
limestone_pie_by_xebck-d9e7f2k.png
165KB, 855x934px
>>28743232
>loyalty must be given without a second thought,
>you must stay loyal even if your current ruler has been keeping you on a constant state of starvation through lies and deception.
oh anon, you're so funny
>>
>>28743882
Is he going to hug her for eternity? It would take like 5 minutes for him to capture Chrysallis, especially since she's defenseless after losing her hive. At any point he can capture her.
>>
>>28743922
The chase is funner my friend.
Plus, Chrysalis didn't actually harm his wiafu so...
>>
>>28743890
>>28743834 was talking about ripping her apart after rescuing Fluttershy the whole time
>>
>>28743936
Little girls show, Anon.
>>
>>28743947
Do you mean the same show where Sombra exploded on camera and there is an alternate universe where RD got her wing amputated?
>>
>>28743972
Discord's the god of lul i trole u, though, what could the writers have done to make a scene comparable to either of the ones you just mentioned.

Would he snap his claws and turn her into a pool floatie?
>>
>>28743999
He could.
He probably is thinking about what to do to Chrysalis.
But.
Keep in mind he is housing with the ultimate pacifist. And he isn't known for being violent himself.
>>
>>28742722
>Chrysalis took that position and it seems like she's going to live up to it.
If you have this much faith in the writing staff that's your own damn fault.
>>
>>28743902
>I'll defend shit writing with shit writing.
feel free to try giving all your food away to solve your tummy ache anon. I'll be fucking waiting
>>
>>28743902

I don't remember anything about Chrysalis lying or deceiving anybody about how changelings feed. She didn't seem to believe there was another way either.
>>
>>28743922
Discord doesn't really care about the good of Equestria or ponies at large.

He was indifferent to everybody's peril until Fluttershy was mentioned, remember?
>>
>>28745538
Yes, and then he got pissed and immediately tried to fuck the hive up. Discord has all the motivation he needs to put Chrysalis away once he has the opportunity.

But we all know he won't.
>>
>>28743244
It's supposed to be "could have" or "could've". People just type it wrong a lot.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.