[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Bare Bears is set in San Francisco, an actual city in America,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

We Bare Bears is set in San Francisco, an actual city in America, and somehow they managed to make the show more comfy, kind and light-hearted than most season 6 episodes, which are supposed to be set in a fantasy world ruled by friendship. Season 2 hasn't ended yet and still the show has already explored much more lore than MLP in 6 fucking seasons. Comfiness and lore. A much boring premise with a much less interesting world to explore, and WBB is passing with flying colors where MLP should've been the clear winner.

When did everything go to shit? Who is to blame?
>>
>>28742420
>Season 3
>Meghan
>Hasbro
>new writers

There is your list.
>>
>>28742420
I've only watched the first season. Have they done anything new in season 2?

>>28742437
Your missing Josh Haber and
>>
File: 1476614198299.jpg (68KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
1476614198299.jpg
68KB, 550x627px
>>28742420
We're stuck in limbo now. I don't care about bears, I care about ponies, yet our own show has betrayed us. I just want things to be as they were again.

After this semester is over I'm going to download seasons 1 and 2, just put them on loop and pretend it's still 2012. Maybe I'll include the former part of S3. Should I watch in order or put them on shuffle.
>>
>>28742650
>Have they done anything new in season 2?
No, not really, but that's its charm. It's predictable, and that makes it nice.

There was an episode this season where Panda didn't want to share his phone with his brothers, so his brothers got new phones. Shit happens, Panda loses his phone and his brothers give up on their new phones to get Panda's phone back. No moral at all, just a random act of kindness. Comparing that episode, or almost any other episode in the show, with the most recent episodes in MLP, where everyone acts like a fucking bitch, is heartbreaking. MLP should be the uplifting show, and it's failing miserably.

Many people say that the reason to like MLP is that they're "cute ponies doing cute things". Bears in WBB aren't as cute, but they do much cuter things.
>>
>There was an episode this season where Panda didn't want to share his phone with his brothers, so his brothers got new phones. Shit happens, Panda loses his phone and his brothers give up on their new phones to get Panda's phone back. No moral at all, just a random act of kindness.

That really does sound comfy.
>>
>>28742962
>this whole thing

I think, you might be autistic, darling.
Like Panda acted like a fucking bitch and didn't want to share his phone with his brothers, but that's okay.
Meanwhile, Twalot going on an investigation to resolve a conflict her friends are having is "failing miserably".
>>
>>28742990
>Its been 6 seasons of trials and various levels of friction
>A single bad outing puts a friendship in jeopardy
>>
>>28742995
That's how the life works, anon.
>>
>>28742990
Even as a S6 hater I think you can do much better than that.
Cellie: One (1) bear is a fucking bitch, two (2) bears forgive him anyway
PPOV: Three (3) ponies are fucking bitches, one (1) is not.
I think you proved exactly the opposite of what you pretended.
>>
>>28742999
No, it doesnt, you absolute faggot.
I've had times like this with some of my long time friends where shit happens and we don't agree on how something should be handled.

At worst, we'd argue and bitch at each other, once it was a small fight but we'd get over ourselves because we're still buds even if we dont always see eye to eye.

A whole friendship between 3 ponies over a petty disagreement is completely blowing that sort of situation out of proportion.
>>
>>28743002
Cellie: one (1) bear is a fucking bitch, two (2) bears are not retarded;
PPOV: three (3) ponies were going out of their way to make a nice day for each other, one (1) couldn't see minor failures creating a conflict among them and went out of her way to resolve it.

It's a matter of perspective anon. If you really-really want to see shit instead of gold - you will.
Works both ways, but one of them is about hurting yourself for no reason and another is about getting nice time and experiences.
>>
>>28743018
You don't have real friends then, anon.

Also, you are being a totally massive faggot, if you think that actual friendship between horses was in any danger.
>>
>>28743029
two bears are not retarded
three ponies are
Good. Perfect. Wonderful.
>>
>>28743041
Anon likes talking to himself as it seems.
>>
>>28743045
So it seems.
>>
>>28742995
>>28743002
>>28743018

Man. It's almost like the events and reactions in PPOV were exaggerated in a cartoonish fashion, how weird is that?

Also daily "The show is shit now please agree with me guys" thread.
>>
>>28743056
>it can be shit because it's a cartoon!
Hi Jim.
>>
File: 1386598038571.gif (27KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1386598038571.gif
27KB, 480x271px
>>28743067
Only that's not what I said, implied, nor inferred you gigantic silly faggot.
Listen nigga, if that shit went down in an even remotely realistic or even un-exaggerated fashion it would have been even more boring and trite than it already was.
I'm convinced you've never been in a similar situation or don't actually have friends.
>>
>>28743151
>it would have been even more boring and trite than it already was
The Court reminds the Defense not to do the Prosecutors' work.
>>
>>28742420

>he thinks there's some sort of fundamental difference between le magical kingdom and our world

So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

Genesis 3:23
>>
File: pink_bitch_eating_popcorn.gif (2MB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
pink_bitch_eating_popcorn.gif
2MB, 662x600px
>>28744951
Well, the Bible is good fiction, but there are different genres, like Lost Horizon and 1984 have completely different moods. And anyway there are actually a few differences between Equestria and our world, they can shoot some bad-ass rainbow beams to turn bad people into good people and/or stone at random, we can only shoot bullets to turn bad people into dead people. Quite different.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.