[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was fall formal princess 3 years in a row before twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: index.png (11KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
11KB, 213x236px
>Was fall formal princess 3 years in a row before twilight came through the portal.
>Rainbow rocks happens.
>Friendship games happens.
>Legend of Everfree happens.
I wonder if there ever going to address this.
RD: "How old are you anyway, like 20?"
SS: "........"
>>
File: fukoutahere.jpg (102KB, 548x600px) Image search: [Google]
fukoutahere.jpg
102KB, 548x600px
>>28741090
Stay in your containment.
>>
>>28741090
No. They're going to keep making cheap toys to capitalize on a romanticized view of high school to sell to little girls and movies to advertise them.

>>28741094
This.
>>
>>28741094
>>28741110
You've forgotten, op, everyone here hastens fun
>>
>>28741090
She joined CHS as a freshman. Won Fall formal her freshman, sophomore, and Junior year. The series starts beginning of her senior year, RR was right around Christmas, FG was beginning of Spring and LoE is close after.
>>
>next short series has an alcohol PVA were rainbow dash finds out sunset is 21 and tries to get her to buy her booze.
>>
>>28741178
>>28741090
Ishi confirmed they are all between 16-18
>>
>>28741186
So now we finally have bait to guilt trip people by telling them they're fapping to minors, while we fap to minors?
>>
>>28741090
quite possibly the biggest bullshit EQG has thrown at us is the implication that sunset took over the school as a freshman
>>
Shes a supper duper senior because multiplication is considered high mathematics in horse land. She bully's other students to vent her frustration.
Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>28741094
>containment
>in a containment board
>>
>>28741198
But Sunset is confirmed 18 since we know how many years shes been at school. The others, not sure about.
But he put an emoticon with his answer we he answered that on Twitter saying he knew exactly why we were asking.
>>
>>28741243
Some people start their senior year at 17.
We can pretend that shimsham was 17 in the first movie to fuck with shimmerfags.
>>
>>28741243
So the next 3 movies all happen in less than a year.
>>28741225
This, or she already graduated and shes a loser that hangs out with high schoolers.
>>
>>28741272
>Implying we care
Do you know where you are?
Also, 17 is a massive grey area in many places and some places have the age at 16.
>>
>>28741289
>next 3 movies
They aren't movies.
They are shorts.
>>
>>28741308
I mean everything up to legend of Everfree.
>>
>>28741300
>>Implying we care
>Do you know where you are?
Yeah? I wasn't referring to /mlp/ though.
Gotta take that type of shitposting to FIMFiction or Derpibooru.
>>
>>28741178
Imagine /mlp/'s reaction.
>>
>>28741317
Yes, they took place in one year.
Was confirmed on Twitter
>>
>>28741090

SUNSET SHIMMER STUFFS HER BRA
>>
File: 1472601342055.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472601342055.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>28741379
YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, FAGGOT.
SHE IS ALL NATURAL
>>
How about the fact that she's basically a crazy homeless girl that somehow took over the school?

Or fuck, since she was Celestia's protege before Twilight and the comic show her as being significantly older, she's basically like a 25 something kid still in highschool... which means she probably should be guilty of statuatory raping flash.
>>
>>28741094
The circle will be unbroken lord, by and by.
>>
>>28741448
Immediately thought of this when I said this thread. And questions like how long ago did SS get banished, if Twilight is in HS when she crosses the threshold into EG does that mean the Mane 6 are all the same ages as their HS doppelgängers since when SS traveled back in the first movie she looked the same (not that they ever show significant or any signs of aging) or does FiM and EQ universes progress through time at different rates, I have others, but these are the first that popped into my head.
>>
>>28741090
The writers stated somewhere that the EG girls are 17. We know that Sunset is living on Humania for at least 4 years. So she could had been 13 when she fled through the mirror. But it seems that a significantly longer time passed on Equestria, since Twilight still hadn't taken the test for Celestia's school yet. Let's assume that time passes faster on Equestria by a factor of three compared to Humania. So 4 years on the latter are equivalent to 12 years on the former. If Sunset fled when she was 13, and Twilight was 5 at the time, both would be 17 on the present.
>>
>>28741448
>she probably should be guilty of statuatory raping flash
She likes 'em young and H U N G.
>>
>>28741964
CONTINUITY IN THIS FRANCHISE SUUUUUUCKS
>>
>>28741094
>>28741110
There is no such thing as containment threads on /mlp/
Unfortunately for you circlejerking newfags you'll have to deal with conflicting opinions
>>
>>28741090
we still have not seen where she lives
>age
given that in everfree no one seemed to have a problem with pedo camp counselor and they are fine with magic/everything I don't see her age being a problem
>>
>>28741964
>Let's assume that time passes faster on Equestria
We must, sirens where not dead from old age.
>>
>>28741090
She is a 30 year old horse in a 18 year old's body.
>>
>>28744465
Residual magic, or something. But even so, the timelines just don't add up. Especially since Sunset has to have been on Earth for close to Twilight's entire lifetime, otherwise Twilight would have known about her.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.