[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys think that FlutterCord would succeed where Sparity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unamused-spike.png (367KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
unamused-spike.png
367KB, 1680x1050px
Why do you guys think that FlutterCord would succeed where Sparity failed?
They may as well have some minor ship teases but as serious as Spike's crush on Rarity.
>>
>>28738210
Because Discord is significantly more serious about his relationship with Fluttershy than Spike is to Rarity.
>>
>>28738210
Suuuuure, whatever helps you convince yourself your waifu isn't being fucked senseless by Discord's chaos dick
>>
>>28738210
they're both adults, which is sparity's major undermine
>>
>>28738210
Fluttercucks damage control thread #525
>>
>>28738210
Discord isn't a child so hes not cockblocked by default. No one ever expected this ship to really sail while Discord can and probably will confess to Fluttershy one episode.
>>
>>28738210
Because the writers want to.
>>
Because Spike is a baby.
>>
>>28738210
cuck
>>
>>28738210
>implying anyone takes it serious
>>
>>28738232
>>28738246
Yeah, except as well the race thingy would be a big issue considering Jim response about the other obstacles Sparity may have beside the age tweets ago
>>
>>28738210
lol no
>>
>>28738210
but i want spike all to myself
>>
>>28738217
Dude got a kiss from Rarity. Discord's gotten shit. Closes he's gotten was him giving her a hug. That's comparable to that guy hugging his friend in High School and expecting them to start going out before they graduate.
>>
>>28741978
Spikes thing was like an aunt kissing a cute child. Rarity never blushed over Spike to indicate the interest.

Fluttershy's hug is understandable since she isn't a pony who would kiss her love interest, her only taking an advantage of Discord hugging her and returning i with a blush tell us that she enjoy it more than in platonic matter.
>>
>>28742356
>She blushes
>OMG she likes him back

And just like the "auntie kissing" the blushing doesn't mean romantic feelings, we have seen other characters blushing already to compliment and stuff during the show
>>
>>28738210
it's a meme you dip. anybody who posts it unironically is retarded
>>
>>28742894
You are aware that even Sethisto is posting that meme amd Fimfiction also accepted it as canon ship?
>>
>>28742909
>Sethisto
You mean the same guy that accepts Appledash and Sparity as canon as well?

Such a meme magic for a shipping
>>
>>28742909
>Fimfiction also accepted it as canon ship
Gonna need some sauce on that
>>
File: 1389934474641.gif (2MB, 480x275px) Image search: [Google]
1389934474641.gif
2MB, 480x275px
>>28742909
>Fimfiction also accepted it as canon ship
>Fimfiction being an authority on anything
>Canon shipping
>Shipping

Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.