[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do Equestria Girls videos get so many views on Youtube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How the fuck do Equestria Girls videos get so many views on Youtube? Do these channels use bots for views? Is it lazy moms distracting their kid with youtube on their smartphone?
>>
File: you just mcfucked up.jpg (10KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
you just mcfucked up.jpg
10KB, 188x200px
>>28734316
All of the above.
>>
>>28734316
Because is too good
>>
>>28734316
Most likely the latter, and don't forget about those absurd finger family videos. Dumb kid-friendly frilly stuff like this gets all kinds of views even if it has no semblance of effort put into it at all.
>>
>>28734316
All me tbqh
>>
Also who the fuck is Letupita725HD and how do they have the patience to upload so much shit from the show in multiple different languages, with labelled thumbnails and watermarking footage?

How much autism is required for that?
>>
>>28734373
some random spic, the usual EQG fanbase
>>
>>28734373

If you don't like it just report the channel. With all those videos from Hasbro and those views the takedown will be fast
>>
>>28734406
There's plenty of pony song/scene/quote upload channels, hasbro just claims them for their own ads. They only care about taking down full episode uploads from what I can tell
>>
>>28734406

>verified tick
Whoever they are contacted youtube for that and youtube didn't care about shutting them down
>>
>>28734316
Maybe people just really like humonies.
>>
>>28734400
I don't want the brand to be recognized all over the world so they have the budget for more episodes and movies
>>
G
>>
>>28734469
impossibru!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1435123306036.png (98KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435123306036.png
98KB, 443x600px
>>28734316
The series is popular in the fandom outside of this small fairly unpopulated board, which a large portion of admit to not even being MLP fans in the first place but simply trolls or greentext whores
>>
>>28734316
Fuck if I know. I've only done one piece of Equestria Girls art (Shimmy) and for some reason it is the most popular image on my DeviantArt gallery.
>>
>>28734337
You mean former. Former is the first one, implying that the views come from bots.
>>
>>28734316
Because people prefer easy to consume animated music videos. Source: JonTron's top viewed video is his Firework cover.
>>
File: 1390428212560.png (55KB, 163x244px) Image search: [Google]
1390428212560.png
55KB, 163x244px
>>28734316
I'm not entirely sure how monetization for copyrighted videos works, but it's possible this guy earned close to $100 grand for uploading a clip from a B-movie for little girls.
>>
>>28735382
The song sequence is easily better than any in the show and probably the best of the franchise, if you're a fan of MLP as a brand as a whole you would have watched it a ton regardless
>>
>>28735382
Hasbro claims every horse video for their own monetisation
They probably let these channels stay up because it's basically free money for them
>>
>>28735393
If you're a fan of the movie you would have downloaded the album off yayponies so you can hear it whenever.
>>
>>28735428
Maybe I did? I still watch the video though sometimes because I want to see it but don't feel like watching the whole movie, and hell half the time I look up the soundtrack on youtube, lots of people use youtube as their primary way to listen to music since they're on it all day anyway and it's easy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.