[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't teleport >can't shapeshift things >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

>can't teleport
>can't shapeshift things
>not even a single shield spell

So you mean to tell me that she's been close friends with the princess of friendship/magic for years and the best she can do is levitating small objects and gem finding? What a scrub.
>>
are you retarded
>>
>>28730479
>hurr what is a special talent that comes with your cutie mark
>durr i dont even watch the show
>>
she doesn't suck, she just doesn't want to get better
>>
>>28730479
She's not a fucking wizard. Notice how most unicorns' magic is limited to lifting things and opening doors.
>>
File: 1425337663737.gif (908KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425337663737.gif
908KB, 640x360px
>>28730611
Oh Rarity sucks alright. If you don't understand perhaps ask your mother.
>>
>>28730479
Doing advanced magic isn't her thing, finding gems and making dresses and shit is.
>>
File: Capture.png (866KB, 921x507px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
866KB, 921x507px
>>28730479
>>can't shapeshift things
>>
>>28730479
>"Twenty-five, Twilight! Twenty-five different tricks and counting! I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents."
>"True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking, or singing, or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?"
It's right in the show, you turbo-shitter.
>>
>Spike:I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!
>Twilight Sparkle: True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?
>Spike: Like you, Twilight, and you know a ton of magic.
>>
>>28731247
that's cutting
>>
>>28730479
Spells require a lot of training unless you are born with dedicated CM. Rarity just doesn't have enough interest in magic to ask Twilight for private lessons (not ones about magic, anyway).
Applejack is the princess of applebucking - doesn't mean Fluttershy became better at it. Knowledge and practice don't jump from people to people.
>>
It's because magic is total fucking bullshit in this show, and the rules for it are ass. It should be called twilight is magic.
>>
File: 1477198742561.jpg (175KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1477198742561.jpg
175KB, 1280x853px
>>28731333
>implying /neomlp/ has watched any other season beyond 5 & 6
>>
>>28730479
>tfw when been friends for years with a good artist
>tfw when I still can't draw anything better than stick doodles
mother nature doesn't allow talent leaks, sadly :c
>>
>>28730479
Rarara a whorse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5iLIMkZ5w
As in whore and worse
>>
File: 1428355640465.jpg (67KB, 416x423px) Image search: [Google]
1428355640465.jpg
67KB, 416x423px
>>28730479
Looks like someone is trying to justify his shitty Earth pony waifu.
>>
It's like people haven't noticed that the only powerful unicorns comparable to alicorns have magic symbols in their cutie mark because it's their talent. Rarity's mark is literally three gems, so she has a special skill in finding gems mostly.
>>
>>28730479
It's like you know someone who is fit and you lard question how someone capable has friends.
>>
>>28730479
Because unlike Twilight, Sunshit, and Glimshit, Rarity doesn't need to be OP to pad a shitty characterization.
>>
>>28734010
wat
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.