[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's an episode where the more interesting story happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1220589.png (218KB, 572x521px) Image search: [Google]
1220589.png
218KB, 572x521px
>It's an episode where the more interesting story happens off screen and we get boring shit that doesn't matter for 22 minutes

Why did this happen so much? Is it really so hard for them to have cutaways to other events?
>>
>>28729374
>you know remember the Equestria Games
>>
>>28729376
That whole arc was boring shit because the absolute best it could have ended in was a generic sports episode.
>>
>>28729374
god damit there was so much this season
i get why they did not have an episode about twilight giving a lecture on magical artifacts as /mlp/ are pretty much the only ones that would have enjoyed it but every other fucking episode this season that shipped off some characters had them doing something that sounded more interesting.
i kept expecting something like what they did with spike and the pets followed up by what the mane 6 were doing but it never fucking came
>>
>>28729390
More than just shipping too, Dungeons and Discords was had a way more interesting concept with what the Mane Six were doing.
>>
>>28729419
i cant be mad at dungeons and discords though one of the better tabletop episodes i have seen

i especially liked that only the 2 ponys likely to be interested jumped in at the end instead of some cringy everybody joining in scene
>>
File: medium(3).png (73KB, 536x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(3).png
73KB, 536x600px
>>28729374
>It's an episode where the background characters are more interesting to watch than the main story
>>
>>28729429
I'm pretty sure that scene was only added at the end for visual effect because from what I've heard it wasn't in the draft.

The whole episode was actually one of the weaker tabletop episodes I have seen and was carried by its art design, not writing. Both would have been better had we gone to Yakyakistan instead.
>>
>>28729440
fuck yakyakistan it wont be interesting until they go back and make the yaks yes over the top

its possible i only rate the episode so highly because my expectations were so low i suppose
>>
>>28729467
*make the yaks less over the top
>>
>>28729467
>>28729470
Them being so over the top was interesting and made sense in the episode because they were mad about being patronized. It wasn't just a dumb joke.
>>
>>28729476
there society should never have been able to function
i say make only the leaders like that as a nice middleman
>>
>>28730009
They aren't like that all the time clearly. They were upset that the ponies were patronizing them rather than showing them what made ponies unique and they took it as an insult.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.