[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I want to see an episode where Spike finally snaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Is it bad that I want to see an episode where Spike finally snaps and yells at everyone, then starts pushing everyone away until they each show how much they mean to him?

Not an emofag or a spikefag, but I want to see them address the bullying he always gets.
>>
File: face 232.gif (1MB, 437x498px) Image search: [Google]
face 232.gif
1MB, 437x498px
sorry but spike is the designated butt of all jokes. he will never be allowed to have even a shred of dignity
>>
>>28728791
>Spike finally snaps and yells at everyone
>Twilight tells him to fuck off and kick him out
>Spike ends up sleeping in the street
>it's winter and Spike gets terribly sick
>he goes to the hospital but he can't pay the bills
>he begs Twilight to forgive him and tells he's sorry
>all the ponies laugh at him
>Spike is forced to wear a maid outfit to remind him that he's nothing but a slave
>Fin
Written by Dave Rapp.
>>
>>28728805
This!
Gauntlet of fire was his only episode
>>
>>28728815
I had to do things twilight... Unspeakable things
Do you even know why they call him big mac?
>>
>>28728819
Still more episodes than Celestia.
>>
Why are Spikefags so fucking insecure?
>>
>I want to see an episode where Spike can't handle the bantz and spergs out
>>
>>28728849
Chances are you've done this and still do.
>>
>>28728849
You the type of guy to think shoving someone's hand in a meat grinder is a prank?
>>
This still would be a good idea even though he could easily fuck off the the Crystal Empire, Appleoosa, the Dragonlands, Canterlot, whatever.

You know, honestly his "friends" seem to be the only ponies who DON'T appreciate him.
>>
Bonus points if he crashes with Thorax.
>>
>>28728791
I'd rather see him given a shot at some genuine responsibility - something like Celestia needing a temporary assistant/secretary/stenographer and asking Spike if he would like to lend a hand. It could be an excuse for a future princess episode too.
>>
>>28729577
Do you not remember the episode where Twilight needed sleep and he took over?
>>
File: 1476045655030.gif (774KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1476045655030.gif
774KB, 720x533px
>>28728828
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>28729590
He was given a seemingly menial task that turned out to be out of his league, since he wasn't instructed what to with dozens of ponies who wanted to see Twilight and it turned out that "everything" to let help sleep doesn't actually mean everything. He was a victim of retarded management and given an idiot ball. I'd love to see him do something concrete that he knows how to do.
>>
>>28729607
Nyx will have an episode before Celestia.
>>
>>28729621
He did nothing wrong in that episode.
>>
>>28729628
Celestia will get en episode before Nyxfaga finnaly decide to fuck off.
>>
>>28729693
This
Candy ass just popping in to go "Remember not to fuck this up" and then fucking off was shit.
Also, the fact that the flood was caused by a genuine effort to help Twi get some sleep and not his going overboard with his given power was bullshit
>>
>>28729739
You might be right about that.
>>
>>28729742
I don't get why we're supposed to think anything he did while he was still helping hurt anything.
>>
I am a sucker of this story:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/224797/1/just-an-assistant/

I have no idea how that would go in 3 acts, but this is what I'd love to see:
>There is some commemoration in Ponyville (canterlot perhaps?) including royalty, m7 and more notable ponies.
>Spike is making sure that the princesses and m7 are having good time, while delivering tea and confectionery.
>Twilight and Celestia are expressing gratitude for his hard work in preparations.
>Luna wants to follow and out-loudly says that Spike is remarkable servant, whereas Twilight put good discipline into his raising.
>Massive gasping and awkwardness.
>Twilight shouts, that he is not a servant.
>Luna retorts that he has every quality of such one and she begins counting that back before her banishment, servants was a normal thing. She could go deeper, mentioning that ponies without parents were often raised in royal court for servitude.

Anyway, I'd love to see Spike going through grief stages and at some point yell on Celestia, accusing her of cruelty.

That prompt sounds horrible. Good thing though I don't write anything
>>
File: Lh8zH.png (158KB, 784x641px) Image search: [Google]
Lh8zH.png
158KB, 784x641px
>>28728791
Dude S6 was Spikes season; He taught Starlight about friendship and Twilight about teaching in the Crystaling. He helped install and mentor a progressive leader for Dragon society in Gauntlet of Fire, He ended apartheid against Changelings and set Thorax on the path to reform his race in The Times They Are a Changeling and became Discords first group of friends outside Fluttershy in Dungeons & Discords.

Dude was rocking sweet balls and doing no wrong all season.
>>
File: medium.png (199KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
199KB, 800x401px
>>28732019
Plus, he's now best friends with the leaders of two different Species
Three if you count Celestia
>>
>>28732019
>>28732054
I just hope S7 is like it.
>>
>>28731941
Let's make it a horrible prompt sharing thread.

>Twilight gets a letter from Celestia saying that one of the secretaries / stenographers in the Castle is indisposed and suggests that spike could help out, having experience as an assistant
>Spike being ever so ambitious pounces at the opportunity, but it turns out that he'll have to go to Canterlot for the occasion without Twilight because reasons
>He doesn't want to disappoint Twilight by declining after he agreed, doesn't want to leave Twilight for so long, but is too proud to tell her
>He also needs to study a bit with Twilight to prepare to be a secretary
>Cue trying to honourably weasel out of going, drama, shenanigans etc.
>Finally he tells Twilight what's bothering him, cue friendship lesson

I think having Twilight and Celestia oblivious in this scenario would be somewhat OOC, unfortunately.
>>
>>28728791
I don't believe you
>>
File: IMG_5490.jpg (190KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5490.jpg
190KB, 1599x999px
>>28728815
Big Jim I know you're watching, please make this happen
>>
>>28732114
>Spike wants to introduce his two best friends to Each other during a Peace summit of the Various Races that've become closer allies to Equestria in Canterlot
>Ember and Thorax are both immediately jealous of how close the other is to Spike
>Shenanigan ensure as they vie for Spike's affection while trying to keep up the premise that they're getting along
>Spike misses the obvious tension between them but Twilight doesn't, Trying to get them to Understand that Spike values both of them equally only to get bushed off every time to her annoyance
>>
>>28728815
kekekekekekekek
>>
File: 1401947576144.jpg (16KB, 208x194px) Image search: [Google]
1401947576144.jpg
16KB, 208x194px
>>28728815
>after years of servitude, Twilight tells Spike to move out and get a real job
>Spike gets a bedroll in the CMC clubhouse since Scootaloo moved out
>he starts a small farm on the land Applejack doesn't bother with
>a dust storm kills his crops and he gets evicted from his small farm
>he moves to the west to look for work and becomes a bitter communist as he can't afford to keep up his gem addiction
Written by Neal Dusedau.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.