[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the cringiest questions you saw someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1472357626711.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1472357626711.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
What are some of the cringiest questions you saw someone ask the show staff?
>>
File: give me a handjob skooks.jpg (6KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
give me a handjob skooks.jpg
6KB, 239x211px
>>28721819
People still asking Faust about things that happen in the show YEARS after she left.
>>
That one cuck who asked about their opinion on molestia
>>
>>28721878
/thread
>>
>>28721819
Some guy at Trotcon asked Igrid Nilson if Maud Pie likes lava rocks. He sounded really excited as he asked it too, as though it was some profound question.

Then a few minutes later another guy said "I have a followup to the lava rock question (I cringed hard). How does she feel about pumice?" (I think it was pumice; if not then some other volcanic rock)

Later on I was at the John DeLancie panel and eh was taking questions. John makes it very clear that he doesn't actually watch the show or know much about the characters or world themselves. So before choosing the last question he gave the audience the option to decide whether he would answer it or pick someone else. Then he pointed to someone with their hand up and I saw that it was the same guy who asked Ingrid Nilson the lava rock question. 'Here we go,' I thought to myself. I was too far away from him to really hear his question, but I could make out that it was something about Celestia and the audience rightfully booed hard and John went on to another person for the last question.
>>
>>28721878
Jesus, seriously? How'd I miss that horror...
>>
File: jose mendoza.png (2MB, 2648x2492px) Image search: [Google]
jose mendoza.png
2MB, 2648x2492px
>>
>>28722093
This is why I don't go to conventions. I'm not a person who handles cringe well
>>
>>28722130
Also, not surprisingly given his history, I could tell that John DeLance has way more experience at dealing with cringy questions than Ingrid Nilson.
>>
It's not the question but the answer I cringe at.
Every con with a Q and A, they get asked if Sunset will be on the show and McCarthy always says maaaaybeeee
>>
>>28721878
This. Nicole handled that well.

There was also that guy who started really tearing into Dave Polsky over the episode Twilight Time, which wasn't even bad by his standards. It used to be on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it now.

If I worked on this show I'd never do conventions. There is no way I'd be able to keep my composure with some of these fans.
>>
>>28721819
"If you're space mom then can I be space dad?"

Oh wait wrong franchise.
>>
>>28721878

Wasn't he implying that Molestia was somehow canon? What a degenerate
>>
>>28722353
Honest to god sometimes I wanna be a voice actor on the show since it would seem really fun but then you have those creepy fans on Twitter and shit and it's just...
>>
>>28721819
'What's a ponut?'
>>
>>28722401
No, I think he was asking her opinion on fan reinterpretations of the character. He also mentioned "trollestia".
>>
>>28722353
>It used to be on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it now.
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohT9R37SIGg
>>
>>28722417
Did somebody seriously ask one of the staff that? What was the answer? Hopefully they just said "I don't know."
>>
>>28722427
Ah, the video is set to unlisted. That's why I couldn't find it.
>>
File: 1444016273178.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1444016273178.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>28721819
The most cringey thing I saw first hand wasn't with the MLP show staff, but the staff for the current Transformers cartoon, which at the time hadn't aired yet.

Some person tried to ask them if there was going to be an MLP crossover in the series, but he didn't ask it like that, he asked it like he was trying to sound cool. Something like:

>"So we know Hasbro has another popular series about small equines, is there any chance that the Transformers might encounter them?"

The staff was confused as fuck.
>>
>>28721878
This. Jesus christ when I saw that I cringed so bad.
>>
>>28722106
https://youtu.be/4cWBG1GKn8A Here you go senpai. Try to sit through that.
>>
>>28722414
Yeah. Same like I'd love to play the voice of a character people love. But on the other hand there are people who are creepy as fuck.
>>
>>28722557
How can you be so autistic?
>>
>>28722557
Oh God, I forgot Michelle Creber was there to hear that.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>28722113
Jesus fuckā€¦
>>
>>28722734

I wish my life revolved around baiting tweets from a celebrity, not
>>
>>28722353
>>28722427
>There was also that guy who started really tearing into Dave Polsky over the episode Twilight Time, which wasn't even bad by his standards. It used to be on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it now.
Oh fuck I was there for that, what that video misses out on is the guy who asked it running back to his tard wrangler in tears afterwards
>>
File: s8zLx4J.gif (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
s8zLx4J.gif
161KB, 500x375px
>>28722113
>>
>>28721878
That was... Though to watch

I like to think he lost a bet or something
>>
>>28722576
It's easy.
>>
>>28721819
>God forbid, a molester
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.