[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages! Welcome to the Sixth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages! Welcome to the Sixth Annual MY LITTLE PONY INTER-SEASON HIATUS! This time it's season 6, going to season 7!
In this corner we, have bored people! In this one, we have a disintegrating fandom while everyone argues over the newest major change!
We are at 1/??? days! No news about season 7 yet!
>>
>>28719573
I for one am excited. If it is indeed the last season we get, it's been a damn fine ride. I'd do it all over again with every single one of you glorious faggots.
>>
>>28719573
>Disintegrating fandom
I don't know, I'm seeing a lot of people joining recently, so we may actually be growing very slowly. Hope the 2017 movie can help us alot.
>>
>>28719573
>implying it will ever be as bad again as the season 2 hiatus
Even the OP image is from the season 2 hiatus.
>>
>>28719573
This season was SO bad I don't even care. Either they bring the old writers back or this show ends up as a "cartoon for little girls" :^)
>>
>>28719594
That's some pretty optimistic thinking there anon. The chances that anyone even cares enough to give the show a chance this late in are slim

But I'll hope with you
>>
File: architect.jpg (58KB, 1184x535px) Image search: [Google]
architect.jpg
58KB, 1184x535px
>>28719573
This will be the sixth time we have been in hiatus, and we are exceedingly efficient at it.
>>
>>28719573
The only newfags that go on /mlp/ have watched homer's videos
>>
File: mlp board activity 2012 - 2016.png (160KB, 984x1014px) Image search: [Google]
mlp board activity 2012 - 2016.png
160KB, 984x1014px
>>28719573
>>28719594
>>28720361
>>
>>28721291
We are still getting by.
>>
>>28721291
That's a really slow decline. Easily reversible by something like, say, a popular major motion picture.
>>
>>28720361
I just introduced a few of my friends to the show and they really like it. I mean, I started watching back in 2011 but never had the balls to tell them. But yeah, they're really digging it and wished they'd started earlier. There is still hope.

also one of them is a /pol/tard
>>
>>28721291
That graph is irrelevant considering all new people will first go to EQD and they spend their time saying "4chan is evil" each time they mention it
>>
>>28721291
What's with the sudden dips?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.