[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't breed a pony, part 2: you probably would old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 180

You wouldn't breed a pony, part 2: you probably would
old thread
>>28657908
>>
>Starting new threads before reaching bump limit
WEW
E
W

SHIT
H
I
T
>>
File: wew.png (139KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
139KB, 273x338px
>>28710924
>>
File: Spare.png (105KB, 1128x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Spare.png
105KB, 1128x1024px
It lives, cool.
>>
File: 1022745.png (480KB, 1298x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1022745.png
480KB, 1298x1181px
>>28711000
Leg lock is massively my fetish.
>>
>>28711022
just saves me the trouble of faking shock
>>
>>28711022
unf.
>>
File: IMG_2290.gif (782KB, 635x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.gif
782KB, 635x343px
>>
>>28711055
>wasted dubs
>>
To the anon second above me, (you)s are a precious commodity, you're not getting mine that easily.
>>
Daily reminder that Earth ponies are superior for breeding.
>>
Copied from another thread.

>You are Twilight Sparkle, Princess, mother-to-be, and lazy mare still in her bed at noon.
>Right now, you feel none of the stress the first two titles should bring.
>You shift slightly on your side, not phasing the large form pressed against your back.
>A pleased sigh escapes your mouth as a pair of lips give the base of your ear a light kiss.
>Without even thinking, you lean your head back into the kiss, earning a nuzzle and whispered, baritone words with little meaning other than comfort.
>For a lucid moment, you wonder how you acquired such a mate, then you lose the thought to the muted pleasure the rest of your body feels.
>The pair of arms surrounding your body roam freely. A hand attached to an arm you lay against goes over your tuft, combing it with warm fingers before trailing down to your life swollen belly.
>With feather-light, almost hesitant touches it rubs your stomach is slow circles.
>..!
>A tiny hoof presses back against the hand for a short moment, earning a gasp from your bedmate.
>The hand rubs again.
>..!
>You’re hugged just a little closer to the form behind you.
>Past your large stomach and into your nethers, another hand works slowly.
>>
>>28711294
>The sore, engorged teats that escape your sight have done a one-eighty. Rather than be painful and annoying, they now send pleasant pangs all through your being at the slightest touch.
>The more naughty hand cups the tender flesh of one and softly squeezes and rubs.
>Your bottom lip is caught between your teeth as the teat’s sister receives the same treatment.
>A hot, dribbling sensation makes itself known to you after a rather daring squeeze,
>The hand rises back into sight for a moment, droplets of pure white on them.
>Your bedmate stops the kiss at the base of your horn for a moment, probably observing his dirtied appendage.
>The hand pulls away to behind you for a just a second, then returns clean.
>You almost miss the sound of smacking lips before the kiss on your horn returns.
>The already heated blush that burns on your face becomes a little redder.
>Hold on...
>Prod…
>Prod…
>No… Could he? No stallion is so daring.
>Something fleshy and so HOT pokes at your behind, missing a few times before it touches it’s prize.
>Wink!
>You shiver, already feeling tension build in your loins.
>>
>>28711296
>Slow, so AGONIZINGLY slow does he push in. Your excitement making for an almost total lack of traction. With every inch that passed, you felt like a star could have been born and died.
>You pant with your mouth wide open, not even caring about the drool the escaped and stained the bedspread.
>You’ll clean that up later…
>More and more, do you get the delicious full feeling. The feeling of your body joining with the one you love above all else.
>Your tail flips, your ears twitch, and your legs curl.
>Why, why must he tease you with such lag!
>You toss your head back, breaking the kiss on your horn and desperately trying to capture his mouth with your own.
>His eyes, his gorgeous eyes sparkle with humor.
>For a moment, it looks as the catty human will remain the way he is, but he leans down and meets your kiss halfway.
>His small tongue is no match for yours, letting you push your way into his mouth and explore the cavern of sharp teeth like the countless times you had done before.
>>
>>28711298
>The jagged teeth remind you.
>This human is a predator. Not a pony. Not even a stallion.
>His thick arms could break you. His stamina could run you down. His teeth, the ones he willingly gives you dominion over now, could shred and consume you.
>But he would never do that. You know it.
>You’re the lamb who tamed the lion.
>! Your thoughts are cut off once more.
>After an eon, smooth, furless hips meet your own as your pitiful moan echos ever so slightly in your lover's mouth.
>Soooooo gooooood…
>He breaks the kiss with a quiet grunt and pulls out just as slowly. No. He pulls out even slower as you involuntarily clench down, trying to keep the contact for as long as possible.
>The full sensation is lost, replaced with a desperate NEED to have it back. Tears of frustration almost come to your clenched shut eyes.
>When just the head remains, he starts the long journey back inside as his hands resume their work.
>One rubbing circles onto your delicate middle, and other other rubbing and teasing your teats.
>Again, he hilts himself with a shaky exhale, and pulls away again.
>>
>>28711302
>The slow burn in your loins grows at a lethargic pace, a pace you don’t find acceptable.
>Squelch!
>He gasps when you purposely clench as hard as you can in a bid for more, almost repulsing him out.
>The arm aimed at your teats stops and wraps around your leg, pulling it up and giving him more leverage.
>In again, despite all the resistance your entrance provides.
>Sharp teeth nip at your neck as the lazy tempo is set.
>In.
>Out.
>In.
>Out.
>Release builds. It’s so slow, but you can feel it.
>Again, you pant, uncaring of how unprincess like it is.
>You push back as best as pregnant mare on her side can, wanting the wondrous friction that your insides demanded.
>Despite that, he never let the speed go beyond a snails place. Never let the volume of the loving go beyond whispering.
>Like a candle, the slow burn in your marehood grows brighter and brighter little by little.
>Clench!
>Your lungs are filled air thanks to a sharp inhale.
>Just a little more..!
>Almost..!
>The sound of flesh meeting flesh grows sharp and crisp.
>Colors peek into your vision.
>Your tongue is coated is sweetness.
>CLENCH!
>>
>>28711305
>No sound escapes as your world explodes into bliss, into absolute euphoria.
>A dull roar sounds in your ears as the colors in front of your eyes bleed together into a breathtaking mosaic
>For a short moment, you forget where you are, and wonder if you struck by lightning.
>But lightning would never feel like ecstasy, would it?
>Untensing, you go limp and pant, trying to recover, but it all starts to build up again.
>He’s not done. Not by a long shot.
>Each thrust is punctuated by a quiet slap now, thanks to your drenching him.
>You build again, in a haze this time, and again you know rapture.
>How much time has passed, you’re unsure. But the uneven pants on your ear tell you one thing.
>He’s close.
>Mustering up as much energy as you can, you toss your head back and try to capture him a lip lock again.
>Again, he leans down, looking you in the eyes as your mouths touch.
>Nothing is said.
>Nothing needs to be said.
>He tenses, pushing is as far as he can without harming the foal, and shivers.
>Heat blossoms in the chamber outside your womb, and your world explodes into color again.
>Not a sound is made.
>He releases your mouth from his, letting you fall to the bed limp.
>A moment later, thick arms wrap around you in a tender hug.
>”I love you, Twilight.”
>You smile.
>The book you had on “Exotic Stallions” was totally wrong.
>And you are happy with that.
>>
File: 4kAlreadyShit.png (559KB, 4096x3347px) Image search: [Google]
4kAlreadyShit.png
559KB, 4096x3347px
>>28710893
>>28657908
>Oh great, another shitty general
>>
File: I would.png (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
I would.png
31KB, 640x400px
>>28710893
Would I?
>>
File: 6MQygp5.gif (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
6MQygp5.gif
22KB, 320x240px
>>28711307
>>
>>28711022
>no hooves
eqg disgusting pleb
>>
>>28711307
That was great, who wrote that?
>>
>>28712041
My mom
>>
where da broodmares at
>>
>>28712041
http://pastebin.com/WfLZh5EW
>>
>>28710893
>annoying frankku horse
Not even with a rented dick.
>>
Don't let it die.
>>
"Hey AJ!"
>Your voice startle the mare.
>Her gaze find yours instantly.
>Instead of relief you see her get slightly flustered and her right ear starts twitching.
>"H-Hey anon! Fancy seeing you here.."
>You raise an eyebrow at the mare's display.
"I work here, remember?"
>"O-oh, hehe, right, dumb ol' me!"
"Oooookay..? What's up? You sick or something?"
>"Who, me?? Nah! Apples don't get s-sick!"
>Yeah, right..
>"W-Why, do I look bad or sumthin'?" She blurts out.
>She seems just as surprised by her words as you are.
"Uhm.. You just seem.. different?"
>"D-different bad or good??" She looks up at you, hope filling her emerald eyes and ears straightening up.
"Different WEIRD! What's happening?"
>A bead of sweat runs down her face
"Is this another one of her pranks? Where is Dash? Is she behind a tree? On a cloud?"
>You look around, trying to find any kind of clue about the situation.
>"N-No!"
>You turn to the mare once again, analyzing her face for a couple seconds.
>If she was lying you would see it instantly. But something is DEFINITELY up. Maybe it's the summer heat getting to her.
"Okay, okay. Where's Mac?"
>"A-Ah dunno!"
>Okay, NOW she's lying.
>"Must be in Appleloosa! For, uh, helping with the harvest!"
>You sigh.
>If she doesn't want to tell you then it's fine, even tho your pride is a bit hurt by that seeing you've been working together for almost a year.
>But knowing AJ it must be big, or really embarrassing.
"Okay then, let's get to work?"
>She nods, faster than she wanted to, her hat slightly dropping forward.
>Maybe she'll be more talkative while working.
>>
>>28714927
>The two of you get to work soon enough.
>Farm work is harsh but you got used to it.
>You do the morning chores in silence, eyebrows raising from time to time at some of your partner's antics.
>Like her staring at you and blushing when you removed your shirt, the heat being too much to bear. You got used to ponies being curious, but it's not like it's the first time AJ has seen you like that.
>Or trying REALLY hard to not get too close to you.
>The apples have never been as... touchy feely as Pinkie, but now AJ is avoiding you like Rarity avoids zebras.
>Is something wrong with you?
>You look for holes in your clothes, sniff your armpits, caress your bald head looking for any hair you would've left out.
>Nothing.
>Noon comes by and it's time for the first break.
>You sit on your usual stool, the one right next to hers.
>But when she enters the room, her eyes freeze on yours for a moment.
>Apple stools are sacred. Everyone's got their own stool and nopony, or body, can take them without asking for permission.
>She CAN'T avoid you this time.
>"A-Ah'm not hungry!"
>And trots out faster than she came in.
>What the fuck is going on.
>You're getting REALLY worried now.
>But your stomach's growling reminds you you skipped breakfast.
>So you eat. All by yourself.
>After finishing with the dishes you join her outside. She should still be feeding the pigs.
>You take a moment to look at her from afar.
>Her face is still flushed, an ear splayed back and twitching from time to time and her tail flicking left and right, as if trying to repel non-existing bugs flying around.
>>
>>28714936
"Hey."
>Your greeting startles her once again, the bucket she was holding dropping on the ground, a visible shiver coursing through her, her limbs straightening and her tail dropping to cover her nethers.
>She turns around, her legs wobbling slightly when seeing you.
>"H-hey a-a-anon!" Her eyes fidgets around, seemingly trying their hardest to lose sight of you.
"Drop the act AJ, that's enough. Tell me what's wrong."
>"N-No-nothing's wrong! Is' jus' the h-h-h-heat is all! Whew" She stutters, grabbing her hat to fan her now blushing face.
>A sigh escape your mouth. Time for plan B.
>You start advancing towards her. Each steps makes the mare in front of you shivers.
>She backs away a bit, trying to match your pace but her little legs are no match for yours.
>Realization dawns on her when her butt collides with the fence behind her.
>There's no escape from the human.
>"S-Stop! J-Jus' stop, please.."
>You comply.
"Just tell me what's wrong AJ. Is it something I've said? Something I've done?"
>Your worried expression and words gets to her and she sighs in turn.
>"No, no you didn'do nuthin' s-sugarcube." She tries to reassure you but it doesn't really work, not with the way her eyes avoid yours.
"I'm your friend AJ. You can tell me anything, you can trust me, you know that, right?"
>She pushes her hat down, using it to cover her face, effectively hiding from you.
>You take another step forward.
>"N-no! Don'ch'a dare come any closer!"
>You ignore the threat, and take the last step.
"You're making me do this AJ."
>Your arm shoot forward and grabs her hat, taking it away from her face and keeping it higher than your own head, well out of her range.
>That works every time, if there's one thing she hates, it's ponies touching her hat.
>Your smug grin turns sour seeing there's no form of resistance coming from the mare.
>She just stands there looking at you, breathing heavily. Her stare reminding you of an hungry dog.
>>
>>28714946
"Applejack..?"
>She inhales heavily before letting out a groan.
>"NNGHHHH"
>Another shiver runs through her whole body, ending in her wobbling back legs.
>You don't waste time trying to understand what's happening and reach out with your other hand, placing it against her shoulder, trying to.. you don't really know, but you're trying.
"S-Should I get you to the hosp-"
>The moment your skin makes contact she lets out a short gasp, before her back legs gives in to her weight and drops her rear on the ground, still trembling.
>You stare in awe, not sure of what to do or say at this point.
>She just breathe heavily for a moment, as if she just ran a marathon.
>"Ah-Anon.."
"Y-Yes?! What is it?"
>You're panicking at this point, dreading for the health of your friend.
>"Ah' can't take.. Ah-ah' need.."
"What? What do you need? What should I do?!"
>She takes one long last breath before finishing her sentence.
>"Ah' need your dick."
>It takes you a while to comprehend what she just said.
"W-What-"
>Her right hoof pressing against your crotch stops whatever train of thought was still running in your head.
>"Ah' need you to plow mah' fields anon. Real hard."
>Her rubbing hoof doesn't really help your brain to recover.
"W-W-Wait, AJ, wh-"
>"Ah need you to pump me full anon, and ah need it right naw."
>Even if your brain has a hard time understanding the sudden change of mood, your dick doesn't mind the attention, already starting to harden.
>>
>>28714961
"Applejack! Wait! Can't we, like, talk about it or someth-"
>The rubbing becomes a hard shove, the threat being more than enough to shut you up.
>"No! No more wait, no more talk! Ah need it anon." A mix of anger, need and concern can be read on her face.
>"Ah told you to stop, Ah told you I was in heat and you still had to c-come close and spread your gosh darn smell ev'rywhere and t-touch me!" Her hoof fumbles a bit with the button of your pant.
>"So now, you're going to take it like a stallion and.. and... Ugh, whoever wear bucking pants!"
>She doesn't wait for you input, it wasn't even a question in the first place, and just tear the poor cloth apart.
>Before giving another grunt, discovering ANOTHER piece of cloth getting in her way.
>You stop her hoof before it can rip your boxer too.
>No way you can let it share the same fate as your shorts.
>So you just remove it yourself.
>Another gasp leaves her lips upon seeing your manhood standing proudly.
>And then she jumps forward, burying her whole face in your crotch.
>The sudden move and her weight makes you stumble a bit and you instinctively grab at something to keep your balance.
>Something that happened to be her mane, forcing the mare even deeper in your crotch before recovering your footing.
>You think of giving an apology before hearing her grunt, inhaling your scent audibly and letting her warm breath wash over your balls.
>"NNghhhh, finally.."
>>
>>28714927
>>
File: 1466694368017.gif (2MB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1466694368017.gif
2MB, 580x326px
>>28714936
>now AJ is avoiding you like Rarity avoids zebras.
>>
File: 1470505523909.jpg (78KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
1470505523909.jpg
78KB, 570x428px
>tfw doing Stoptober
>mfw entirety of last thread
this Earth pony talk will be the death of me
>>
I'm finishing it, don't die yet.
>>
>>28716973
we eagerly await it and I shall bump 'til then
>>
>>28711022
>no hooves
>just fake shit that looks like hooves
absolutely disgustive delete this right now
>>
>>28714978
>Even considering the awkwardness and suddenness of the situation, you can't help but relish in it.
>It's been too long since you felt any form of intimacy with someo.. somepony.
>And even though you never looked at AJ as a romantic partner, you did eye her up more than once.
>Her gorgeous eyes, the way her sweat glistens in the sun, the flexing of her muscles.. especially when bucking trees.
>A tongue pressing against your scrotum sends a shiver through your spine.
>The grip you had on her mane becomes a simple palm resting against her scalp, fingers grazing through her mane ever so slowly.
>You grunt when she uses her tongue to gobble one of your balls, effectively trapping it between her lips and tracing her tongue all over it.
"F-fuck."
>Her eyes open in surprise, seemingly remembering that there's another person at the tip of her tongue.
>She lifts her head ever so slightly, still keeping your right testicle hostage, to allow your eyes to meet.
>She doesn't move or do anything anymore, she just looks at you, as if asking for your approval.
>Not one to leave a lady waiting, you nod, your hand digging deeper inside her mane, finally stroking an ear which twitches in response.
>A relieved moan later and you can't find concern in her expression anymore. Only need, lust and something else, something sweet and gentle.
>"Thank's hun, I really need this.."
>She goes to tend to your jewels again, her tongue pushing deep between them before targeting the neglected one.
"S-So, uh.. You're in.. heat?"
>>
>>28717175
>She nods, not wanting to neglect her current task.
"Does it happen often? Is it a once a year or something?"
>Another nod, before gobbling both balls.
"A-and, what abou-"
>She grunts, not in need this time, before spitting your parts out.
>"Listen sugarcube, Ah don't mind you asking questions, but I'm mighty busy right now. And Ah need you to concentrate on it too, Ah want these two to fill me up to the brim, you got that?"
>This is kind of hot.
>"Ah'll answer all of yer' questions and all, but not before all of yer' milk's in mah' stew pot, deal?"
"Y-Yes ma'am."
>"Good boy."
>She doesn't go back to your balls, instead she lifts her right hoof and starts prodding at your shaft, eyes gauging your reaction at every touch.
>You don't mind her exploring a bit but wince a bit when it reaches your head.
"Your hoof's too hard for the head."
>She hums and nod.
>But goes for the head again, but this time using the frog of it.
>You gasp in surprise, it's so much softer than you'd have thought.
>She grins.
>"That better?"
>You nod.
>"The head's your soft spot, uh?"
"Yeah, kinda.."
>"Ah'll need to take notes for next time."
>Before you can ask about the implications, she lifts your shaft straight up and pushes it against your pelvis, grinding your head between your skin and the frog of her hoof.
>And her muzzle finds its place between your balls and your shaft, taking another deep breath before letting her tongue past her lips to prod around.
>Her actions don't leave you indifferent, your hips pushing and pulling in rhythm with the pressure of her hoof, trying to find the sweet spot.
>She goes up, and up, and up, her tongue lapping around your shaft each time.
>You never thought AJ would be the 'experienced' kind of mare.
>Where did she ever learn to do this shit?
>>
>>28717190
>Before long, her hoof gets in the way of her performance. You miss it's pressure the moment the contact breaks, but the replacement is even better, the warmth and softness of her lips and tongue forcing a moan out of you.
"You're so fucking good at that."
>You regret it the moment the words leave your mouth. She's still your employer. Kind of.
>You look at her, trying to find anger of some sort but find nothing else but that same grin she's been wearing for a while now.
>She knows. And she knows you know.
>She tilts her head and part her lips, engulfing the entire head of your cock, using her blunt teeth to grab its soft flesh and bring it back down, facing her.
>And then she engulfs it.
>In one go, just like that, her lips goes past your head and her muzzle comes in contact with your pelvis.
>You groan, not only because of the unexpected sensations, but also because of the whole display.
"S-Shit!"
>She doesn't take it out immediately either, opting instead to slightly move left and right, her maw and tongue adjusting to the invader.
>Happy with the new position, her tongue leaves her lips once again, your shaft still lodged deep inside her muzzle, to push and prod at your balls.
>You can't believe this is happening.
>Your dick gives a twitch and sends another shiver up your body.
>Getting the idea, she retracts her tongue and drags your dick out of her mouth.
>Slowly.
>Ever so slowly.
>It bobs up and down slightly when it leaves her mouth and she gives it one last kiss, right on the tip.
>"Don't you go blowin' yer' load jus' yet."
"It's just been a while, and you're kinda good at it. Amazing even."
>"Heh, Ah might've heard a story or two when granny drank a tad too much cider in the past.."
>You don't want to think about it.
>Nope. No way.
>"Anyway, Ah think it's about time for the rodeo to start, what'you think sugarcube?"
>Your rod gives another twitch.
>>
>>28717206
I just can't make them short, I swear I'm trying.
Next up will be the filling part
>>
File: detail.png (537KB, 452x552px) Image search: [Google]
detail.png
537KB, 452x552px
>>28717217
You're doin' good, anon.
Real good.
>>
>>28711307
So cozy. And hot.

You know, a female having sex often while pregnant is supposedly good for them, especially when came inside, no joke. It apparently makes the pregnancy go by easier, less morning sickness and bitchiness from messed up hormones.
>>
>>28717217
Waiting here, ready for it.
I hope theres also a future epilogue.
>>
>>28717217
eagerly anticipating
>>
>>
File: 1454009862718.png (349KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454009862718.png
349KB, 1024x1024px
>>28718752
yes
>>
So AJ and Anon are...bumping uglies?

Dis gunna be gud.
>>
>’Whereas it is essential that Equestria remains a beacon of exceptional hostility in the world, our boundless generosity now extends to our handsome guest from another world.
>Companionship is a natural right for all living beings, whether they have two strong, well-toned legs or four.
>It is now the unequivocal position that Equestria, and all her vast resources, shall hereby be committed to the preservation of the human species, through any means possible.
>Therefore I, Princess Celestia, in an unparalleled display of selflessness and grace, have boldly offered myself as a potential mother for a human offspring.
>Participation is mandatory, Anonymous.
>Royal Decree 4769, ~Princess Celestia~'
>You notice the kiss mark at the bottom of the page.
“Real fucking slick, Sunbutt."
>>
>>28720060
>>Participation is mandatory, Anonymous.
kekd
>>
File: Vanilla soft mare by Rikose.jpg (1MB, 1932x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla soft mare by Rikose.jpg
1MB, 1932x1228px
>>
File: 1461935936636.jpg (521KB, 1280x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1461935936636.jpg
521KB, 1280x1601px
>>28720060
>>28720104
FUCK
>>
File: 1476034162539.png (198KB, 488x371px) Image search: [Google]
1476034162539.png
198KB, 488x371px
>>28717217
We can wait
no we can't
>>
>>28710893
Is that a fucking challenge, cunt?
>>
>>28720060
>hostility
Not hospitality?
>>
By unknown author.

>You are Princess Celestia, the Bloated and Tired.
>It's been a long day at Day Court; a trying time made longer by petitioners seeking your presence to congratulate you on your pregnancy and, in some cases, to confirm that you were in fact pregnant.
>It warmed your heart that even after all this time, your little ponies still cared enough about you to come and tell you how happy they were that you were with child.
>Then again, that sort of attention had its drawbacks.
>Ponies with legitimate problems that they needed to bring to your attention were diluted; spread thin amongst the crowd of well-wishers.
>This meant that you were sitting on your uncomfortable throne for nearly three hours longer than you normally would be.
>You're tired.
>Your rump (despite growing more and more plump, as your husband has told you) is sore from sitting on your big, dumb throne.
>You've got the weirdest craving for pickles and peanut butter, which popped up two hours before court ended and you were able to satisfy it.
>And you really, REALLY, have to pee!
>It's like your little sunshine is using your bladder as a cuddly toy!
>>
>>28720741
>After a quick and nearly too late trip to the bathroom (you're going to have to apologize to the maid you bowled over), you happily trot over to your brand-new bedroom.
>It was a little bit hard to say goodbye to the room you'd been sleeping in for over seven-hundred years, but it was worth it when you and Luna renovated it and turned it into the ultimate mare cave.
>You bricked up the windows, installed choice lighting, put in some plush carpets, moved in your collection of swords (which you mounted outside on the doors), and framed ALL of your favourite Hyperspace posters and hung them up on the walls!
>...oh, and you also got to sleep in your NEW bedroom with your husband.
>You guess that's a plus too, or whatever.
>You enter your new bedroom and close the door behind you.
>Even though the doors are 4 inches of magically-reinforced heavy wood, you still manage to close them with a barely-audible -click-.
>That's because you're a big, strong mare and EVERYPONY knows it.
>EVERYPONY.
>Even -
>>"That's not my hoof~"
> - your sister, Luna.
>Even in the darkness of your bedroom, you can easily see Luna spooning your husband, Anonymous.
>It's a sight that would have irritated you and maybe-might have made you jealous just a few years ago, but tonight it makes you smile.
>Partially because LuLu looks more relaxed and happy than you can ever remember seeing her.
>And partially because she can barely reach Anonymous with her hooves with her big, round belly in her way.
>Mostly the latter; you stifle a giggle at the sight of your sister looking like a turtle on her back even when she's on her hooves.
>Anonymous smiles at you and brings a wriggler to his lips in a "shoosh"-ing gesture, and points to Luna.
>>
>>28720746
>You only just now notice that she's sleeping.
>You silently kick off your horseshoes and levitate your final pieces of royal wear, and carelessly drop them onto the ground.
>You snuggle up to Anonymous and knicker quietly with glee as he wraps his arms around your neck, peppering your face with chaste kisses.
>Luna's forehooves twitch when Anonymous leans away from her in order to reach you.
>>"Wh-where is my-?"
>Her nose twitches and she snorts loudly, before wriggling her entire body and burying her snout into her pillow.
>>"Don't twist my teats~"
>You and Anonymous can barely hold back your giggles.
>Bringing his head close to your own, your husband begins to whisper.
>"How're my two favourite girls?"
>Shivering at the feeling of his hot breath on your ear, you boop him on the nose with a wingtip, causing him to sneeze.
"Four favourite girls, Anonymous." you reply, rubbing your belly.
>Anonymous retaliates for the nose-boop with a boop of his own.
>To your embarrassment, you react instinctively and lick the spot on your nose where he touched it.
>While you wriggle around a bit to get comfortable, you feel Anonymous lay his hands on your growing stomach.
>He rubs circles on it with a gentleness you never would have expected from a tomfilly like him.
>You guess you finally made a colt out of him.
>If he ever heard you say that out loud, though, he'd-
>"Four girls, huh?"
>...Oops.
>Lulu is going to be so angry at you for letting the griffon out of the bag.
>>
>>28720060
>a beacon if exceptional hostility
>>
>>28720741
i need it
>>
File: 1466889601512.png (186KB, 1135x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1466889601512.png
186KB, 1135x1531px
>>28720756
My soul
>>
File: 1417751049674.png (809KB, 1492x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1417751049674.png
809KB, 1492x1690px
>>28720756
Amazing
>>
File: 1475845998989.png (822KB, 953x719px) Image search: [Google]
1475845998989.png
822KB, 953x719px
>this whole thread
>>
>>28720756
Man, I'm going to have to start reading through the rgre archives again, I'd forgotten how much I loved stuff like this.
>>
>>28720611
As a matter of fact, I did mean hospitality. Now it's bugging the shit out of me. Lemme redeem myself. Someone pick a poner for me to write about.
>>
>>
File: sillyrabbit.jpg (164KB, 904x627px) Image search: [Google]
sillyrabbit.jpg
164KB, 904x627px
trixie
>>
>>28723572
Well what's your favorite pony?
>>
>>28723850
Spike.
>>
>tfw you'll never be the little broodmare
>>
File: duffless6_thumb.png?w=512&h=384.png (185KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
duffless6_thumb.png?w=512&h=384.png
185KB, 512x384px
>>28723912
I CAST THEE OUT
>>
>>28723572
Cherry berry
>>
File: 1470896864195.png (1MB, 2200x2157px) Image search: [Google]
1470896864195.png
1MB, 2200x2157px
SUPERIOR
U
P
E
R
I
O
R
>>
>>28724292
When you want to be sure your kids are raised properly.
>>
>>28723912
In that case I propose mayor Mare, or Zecora, they need more love
>>
>>28717206
"Uhm.. How are we.. How should I.. You know?"
>You try to get the point accross using various gestures.
>She raises an eyebrow, concerned by your antics.
>"Is it yer' first rodeo?"
"Kinda, yeah."
>She doesn't say anything, the silence helping your head grasp what you just implied.
"W-W-With a mare! I mean! I TOTALLY banged like, hundreds of bitches in my time!"
>She gives a huge sigh of relief.
>"Whew, you got me goin' fer' a moment there cowboy."
>A nervous chuckle escape your lips.
>"Well you could jus'.. You know, mount me?"
"I guess we can try?"
>She just nods and turn around instantly.
>Her butt seems huge from this close. The good kind of huge.
>Her tail is still flicking left and right but doesn't reveal anything juicy
>It's not the first time you can admire her from this perspective, but you never realized how soft and warm her fur seems.
>Her muscled back, her wide hips, her long golden mane falling past her broad shoulders.
>You lose yourself in the sight for a moment, a hearty chortle taking you out of your reverie.
>"Enjoyin' the view back there?" You never saw AJ acting so smug.
>You could get used to it.
>>
>>28724565
>"Go ahead and touch, Ah ain't made of porcelain."
>You give an eager nod, your hands instantly finding her haunches.
>Another shiver runs through her, one you can feel this time.
>"Nnh.."
>It was barely audible, but it was definitely a moan.
>You don't waste any time and start exploring around.
>Slowly at first. The tip of your fingers lazily grazing around her sides, your palms caressing and lightly grabbing at her flesh here and there.
>You try not to leave any part unexplored, deciding to bring your hands back down before reaching her shoulders.
>Instinctively (or not) her rear follows your hands when reaching the small of her back, bringing her ass closer to you.
>Effectively pushing her dock right under your erection, the hair of her tail teasing the underside.
>You groan, looking up to meet her gaze. Her tail flicks about again. She perfectly knows what she's doing.
>You decide it's about time you dig in.
>Each hands impacting with her toned cheeks.They dwarf your hands in size.
>You push against them, pull them apart, grab at them and rub up and down.
>Moans and gasps, interrupting her heavy breaths fill your ears.
>"Al-Alright! That's enough teasing Anon!"
>She takes a step forward to escape your touch.
>"Ah'll let you play with the girls all you want later."
>She pushes her tail out of the way, revealing her onyx garden.
>"But right now', Ah' really need it."
>And that she does.
>You've seen her privates before, it's bound to happen when you work with a naked pony for almost a year.
>But you've never seen it overflowing with fluids. Or the pink insides. Or its heart shaped pearl winking at you.
>You gulp.
>You thought about boning a pony, more than once even, but you never thought it would happen like that.
>"Jus' get in there. Please."
>>
>>28724571
>You don't need her to ask twice.
>You close the distance, placing your left hand on her flank and grabbing your shaft with the right one.
>Seeing as her saliva dried up, you decide to prod around her marehood first, smearing her lubrication all around your shaft.
>She gasps when the head of your dick makes contact with her nub, groaning before turning her face to flash you a menacing glare.
>You grin and do it again, but this time sinking an inch of your shaft inside.
>You can see all of her muscles clench at the same time, her front legs wobbling a bit making her shoulders drop, effectively pushing her rear up and towards you.
>Maybe you went a bit overboard.
"You okay? Maybe we shou-"
>"Hnngh!"
>She groans, before pushing her hips backwards, hilting you inside her, your hands grabbing at her tail by reflex to avoid falling back.
>Your groan join hers.
>You can feel her heart beating through your dick. Fast. And hard.
>Yours isn't fairing any better tho.
>You take a moment to get used to the warmth and softness of her insides.
>She doesn't need as much time as you to recover.
>"Come on! Get plowin'!"
>You start pulling out, her rear following your hips at first.
>You feel that the way her walls coils around your shaft could drive you insane.
>The moment your head breaks contact with her pussy, you push it back inside.
>"Aahhh~"
>She doesn't have to ask anymore, you want it just as bad as she does.
>And you'd be happy to oblige anyway.
>You repeat the process, again, and again.
>Her moans get louder and her shoulders and head drops lower and lower every time you hilt inside.
>>
>>28724582
>"Harder!"
>It was more a plea than an order.
>You decide to use your hands to satisfy it, one grabbing her tail and the other pulling on her hips.
>"NNnnNff.."
>Your flesh smacks against hers, syncing with her moans and your grunts.
>You can feel her insides clench every dozen thrusts.
>You'd be beaming with confidence and pride at that, if it wasn't for the fact that you were getting close yourself.
"A-AJ, I'm getting close."
>"NNNhhh.."
>Another clench, making your dick twitch in response.
"Like, really close.."
>She inhales deeply.
>"Jus', jus' do it hon."
"Inside? Isn't that dangerous??"
>Pony magic is nuts. You never know what could happen with that shit, and you already heard of inter-species breeding. You wouldn't be surprised if your cum could somehow get her pregnant.
>"Uh? Oh, yah' since I'm in heat we shouldn't let you finish inside.. Jus' do it wherev'r.."
>She's obviously not thinking clearly.
>You don't have to search far and you simply have to look down to find the perfect target. The small of her back. It's simply gorgeous, you can't wait to paint it white.
>You hilt inside her again, at this point her head is nearly touching the ground.
>The sensation in your loins signaling you that you just passed the PNR.
>Right before you can get out, you hear someone call for AJ.
>"HEY APPLEJACK!"
>The mare lifts herself up in panic, pushing yourself backward in surprise.
>Enough to make you fall, your hold on her tail strong enough to bring her with you, all the way down.
"OH FUCK!"
>>
>>28724590
>You come the moment your ass touch the ground. Your dick still inside her.
>Her weight and the force of the fall bringing your shaft even deeper.
>"MMMMMmmnnnnghhhhhhh"
>Deep enough to give her another orgasm, stronger than any other she had.
>And her orgasm being more than enough to stimulate your sensitive dick through yours.
>You try to push her out of the way but can't find the strength.
>"AJ?!"
>The voice on your right grab your attention and you turn your head to face its origin point.
>Rainbow.
>Her eyes drops on yours, before rapidly switching between her friend's and your hips.
>You can still feel yourself spurting inside the shivering mare.
>Your balls and groin area bathing in various body fluids.
>The pegasus just stare for a couple seconds, her wings stiffly pointing upwards.
>"Ah'.. Ah' never c-came so hard in my life..Mmhf~"
>Her moans dies out at the same time of your orgasm.
>Finally letting your mind working again.
"H-Hey Rainbow."
>You give her a small wave.
>She gulps.
>"I'LLCOMEBACKLATER"
>And instantly takes off.
>A couple seconds later, you hear a distant boom signaling that she's already far from here.
>Which takes Applejack out of her orgasmic bubble.
>"Nhh.."
>She slowly lifts her rear, her lips sliding all the way up your shaft before letting it fall against your stomach, turning 90°'s and instantly lowering it back down, sitting on top of your three pieces.
>>
>>28724599
>"You really did fill me up good, heh.."
>Realization dawn on the both of you the moment she says it.
>You both have the same reaction, your eyes opening wide and your mouths opening, trying to say something but failing.
>And then you gulp.
>"Y-You filled me up. Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah'mma get pregnant!"
>Panic fills her eyes.
>You're kind of lost too. Everything's happening so fast. Much too fast.
>But panicking won't help.
>You take a deep breath, lifting your back off the ground to sit up and bring a hand on top of an hoof.
"H-Hey, it's okay, everything's gonna be okay."
>She looks at you for a moment, before nodding and inhaling deeply herself.
"We don't know that, maybe it doesn't work with humans, who knows."
>You try to sound as confident and reassuring as you can.
>"B-but, what if it does?"
>You don't know what to respond to that for a moment. For longer than you would've liked.
>She just looks at you, tears forming in her eyes.
>There's fear in there, maybe a bit of regret too. But there's also hope.
>You take one last long breath, making up your mind on what to do.
"Well, if it does, we'll just find a way to make it work, okay?"
>You lean in and kiss her.
>You get worried when she doesn't react for a couple seconds.
>And your heart skips a beat when she returns the gesture.
>You can feel her lips form a smile around yours and her fearful expression transforms in a happy one.
>You both hug each other for a moment, basking in your afterglow.
>>
>>28724611
Okay, that's it folks.
I'll do an epilogue eventually, I got ideas and I really wanna write more "DADDY" moments.
I know the end was super cheesy (again) but I was listening to some music and it ended up like that, and couldn't find anything else.
Pastebin is >http://pastebin.com/dm2fU3aw
Give me all of your (you)'s coz I'm and attention whore and tell me where I fucked up.
(Grammar wise especially.)
>>
>>28724629
They'll have to thank Rainbow.
>>
>>28724629
Thanks man.
>>
File: expansion_pack.jpg (10KB, 160x314px) Image search: [Google]
expansion_pack.jpg
10KB, 160x314px
>>28724629
top fucking unf pham can't wait for more of your work
>>
>>28711022
Fukkin saved
>>
File: 1455628314691.png (159KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455628314691.png
159KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Are there any greens or ficus about the ponies really wanting to breed anon because he's the only human in equestria
>>
>>28724565
>>She gives a huge sigh of relief.
but why
>>
post breedable mares
>>
File: Muh Job.png (732KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Job.png
732KB, 800x581px
>>28724856
>>
>>28724818
She probably wouldnt feel right taking his v-card just because she's in heat
>>
>>28724818
Because she's a grown mare, in heat and in need.
She just wants a plowing and doesn't feel like doing sex-ed.
No one cares about V-cards, only weebs do.
>>
>>28725070
>>28724904
It was meant for you too*
>>
File: 1440450591823.png (74KB, 389x244px) Image search: [Google]
1440450591823.png
74KB, 389x244px
>>28724856
>>
>>28725070
>No one cares about V-cards, only weebs do.
wew lad
>>
>>28725075
>>
>tfw no competitive Sunbutt and Moonbutt fighting to see who will bear more of Anon's children green
Someone get on that.
>>
>>28724629
>I know the end was super cheesy (again)

>implying that's a bad thing
Nice work. Applehorse is best mother.
>>
File: 1468708725097.png (178KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468708725097.png
178KB, 1200x1200px
>>28725265
i can get behind that
in two ways
>>
File: I'll love him twice as hard.png (297KB, 1600x1625px) Image search: [Google]
I'll love him twice as hard.png
297KB, 1600x1625px
>>28726024
>"TWINS?!"
"Luna."
>"SHE IS WITH TWINS?!"
>Thinking of your slumbering infants in the next room over, you glare at the princess of the night.
"You wanna lower your voice, dear?"
>"Don't you 'dear' us, Anonymous. Your favoritism disgusts me!"
“Favoritism? What are—“
>She gets right up in your face.
>”You give us one child, and she gets two. That’s what I’m talking about!”
>In a huff, the nocturnal princess walks off the other side of the room.
“How can that be favoritism? I can’t choose what’ll happen inside someone’s uterus, Luna.
>She stares out the window, clearly trying her best to ignore you.
“You were there, you crazy moon horse. In fact, I think I did you first before moving on to—“
>”Do not mention her name! I cannot tolerate even the though of her at this moment.”
>Carefully, you walk over to the blue alicorn and put a hand on her shoulder.
>”You do realize that this just means extra work for you next season, correct?”
“Like I said, can’t control what goes on in you.”
>>
>>28724262
>Background
At least she's an earth pony
>>
>>28726981
Background pones need more love.
>>
badump
>>
>>28726981
The angriest of earth ponies
Besides limestone
>>
File: 1436862403738.png (118KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
1436862403738.png
118KB, 400x445px
Earth pony mares are for making babies
>more frequent estrus cycle (bimonthly)
>extremely quick post-birth recuperation, as little as a week and no skips in estrus cycle postpartum period
>high fertility with more common case of twins, triplets or even quintuplets
>bigger teats, increased milk productivity and nutrition, leaves excess almost daily which is commonly used in cooking
>larger hips with more muscle mass, leading to stronger orgasm (for both parties)
>>
>>28728881
>corded iron muscle under soft layer of fat
>>
Old mares need babies too.
>>
>>28711022
>implying it isn't everyone's fetish
>>
File: 1476340009477.jpg (43KB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
1476340009477.jpg
43KB, 460x373px
>>28729027
u- unf
>>
>groundies trying to start shit again
Hey earth pony!
GO HOME
O

H
O
M
E
>>
>>28729027
Oh, yes.
>>
File: fertile hipswhinny.jpg (119KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fertile hipswhinny.jpg
119KB, 905x1280px
>>28729027
>>
File: 1476737994032.png (236KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476737994032.png
236KB, 768x1024px
>>28729027
post the milfs you'd breed
>>
Another by NOF
>You are Celestia, Princess of Equestria, Mare of the Sun, and a paragon of the pony race.
>And you are pinned to your bed, being abused from behind by a super predator.
>You yelp as he thrusts and hits just right.
>Comon, you can stave off your next orgasm a bit longer.
>The carnal sounds of flesh on flesh and the squeaking bed almost hypnotically rhythmic, giving you something to focus on other than the fire in your body,
>You're sore.
>Tired.
>Dirty.
>But by the goddess, you will NOT give in until he's sated.
>One of his thick arms shifts, moving from your ruffled wing to roughly grab the scruff of your neck.
>S-stave it off!
>He wasn't like a meek stallion. No, not at all. His attitude, stance, voice, all screamed "I am in charge, do not challenge me."
>It was that that attracted you to him.
>It became easy to defer to him. He took charge of any situation you let him.
>It felt... Good. Natural, even.
>Did you ever think it would end up here? No, but you're happy it did.
>His arms snake around your front, one around your chest for leverage, and another up towards your face, where his hand firmly grips your jaw.
>A gasp escapes you. You know what would happen to you if he bothered to squeeze.
>The sharp sensation of teeth against your neck sends a thrill of terror through your body.
>Your legs buck, but go nowhere
>You're still pinned thoroughly.
>A whimper escapes your lips as the fear brings you back to lucidity for a scant few seconds.
>Then, it's back to a blissful, writhing haze.
>He pants against your neck, movements becoming jerky and quick.
>You know what's next.
>He hilts, your hips meeting his with in a final, violent clash.
>Your perfect, millennia old alicorn body was about to find a new purpose.
>It would house the offspring of a carnivore.
>It would nourish that offspring.
>It would bring that offspring into the world.
>You, prey, are going to mother a predator
>Molten heat pours into your womb.
>Your ecstasy shakes the windows.
>>
File: 14744947101498.jpg (78KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
14744947101498.jpg
78KB, 300x434px
>>28729231
holy fuck please tell me there's more
>>
>>28729231
A little too wish-fulfilment 'i wish I was big and strong' for my taste desu
>>
File: u-unf.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
u-unf.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>28729231
I need more
>>
>>28729231
yesssss
>>
>>28726722
Nice. Thanks for the green.
>>
File: 1468633066532.png (2MB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1468633066532.png
2MB, 3000x2500px
>>28729231
Yes hello I need more please thank you.
>>
File: preggo.jpg (401KB, 2600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
preggo.jpg
401KB, 2600x1500px
>>
File: 1428697383518.png (178KB, 628x563px) Image search: [Google]
1428697383518.png
178KB, 628x563px
>>28731023
>tfw no heavily pregnant waifu to cuddle
>>
>>28731316
That's just creepy.
>>
>>28731316
Take this balloon body autism back to your pregnancy general.
>>
>>28731316
shit
you killed the thread
>>
File: 1476728847679.png (583KB, 703x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1476728847679.png
583KB, 703x1274px
>>28732101
We need real breedable mares here
>>
Fucking inflation fags killing my thread reeeeeeeee
>>
>>28732120
>says we need breedable
>posts crush/giantess fetish
Get your shit together, anon
>>
File: 1476896584742.png (57KB, 240x314px) Image search: [Google]
1476896584742.png
57KB, 240x314px
>>28732475
but anon, that just means there's more of her to breed
>>
>>28732475
I know that feel. They have great art, but for such a terrible fetish.
>>
>>28729845
>not being big and strong
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>>/fit/17018018
>>
>”Trixie may be great and powerful, but there’s only so much one pony can do!”
>You nod.
“Totally reasonable. I’m sure you’ve got your hooves full and you need someone to do the background stuff.”
>The blue unicorn smiles.
>”Trixie loves when she is understood.”
“Great. So, do you want to show me what to do? Your show looked like it had some precise timing and—“
>”Now now, there will be plenty of time for Trixie to train you.”
>She grins.
>”First, we need to have a chat on your role before you start doing any of Trixie’s technical work.”
“Fine by me.”
>Your new boss holds the door to her wagon open and let’s you inside.
>The first thing you notice about the interior was how intimate it is.
>You have to crouch down so you don’t hit your head on the ceiling.
“Wow. It’s uh…Cozy.”
>After locking the door, the magician scoffs at your compliment.
>”It serves Trixie’s needs just fine! It’s the perfect size for a traveling one-pony-show.”
>You feel like you should remind her that she won’t be alone anymore.
“Well, not a solo act for long, right?”
>”Mmm…Right you are.”
>She ushers you over to her bed and takes a seat, patting a spot next to her.
>You don’t really see anywhere else for you to sit down, so, might as well.
>She puts her hooves on your lap and looks up at you.
>A subtle grin and low eyes look up from your hip.
>You feel a bit of sweat start to form on the back of your neck as you squirm in your seat.
>”Now Anonymous, why did Trixie hire you?”
“Because I’m the only person who responded to your flier?”
>You see a wave of anger wash over the little mare, but she quickly returns to her former state of mind.
>”That…May be true. But there was another reason the merciful and generous Trixie is allowing you to be…partners with her.”
>You’re not too comfortable with the way she said ‘partners’ just then.
>>
>>28733564
>”You see, Trixie sought out the most qualified and talented performers in all of Equestria, and when Trixie saw you, well…”
>She scootches herself onto your lap entirely.
>”Her choice became obvious.”
>The sweating intensifies.
“W-Well, y’know I’m not actually all that qualified. Or talented. Or…anything. I’m just a guy who can do stuff with his hands, and thought that your—“
>”Enough!”
>Her horn goes pink and you suddenly find yourself unable to speak.
>Or anything else for that matter.
>You are completely frozen on a tiny bed with a creepy, tiny, magical horse who is now straddling your hips.
>”The wise and clever Trixie knew exactly what she needed to transform her small, and local, b-but still very impressive act into a worldwide phenomena.”
>She’s right in your face now, grinning widely.
>If you could scream, you would.
>”Trixie needs capable assistants. VERY capable assistants. And you are going to help Trixie, Anonymous.”
>As you feel your belt being undone, your throat begins to burn, forcing you to cough.
>Despite the burning, you feel like you can talk again as Trixie slides down your pants.
“I…G-S-Sure…I mean…Yeah.”
>You sputter out a response to this nightmare of a situation you walked into.
“N-No really. I’d be glad to be your assistant! I’m willing to do—“
>Her horn glows pink and once more, you’re silenced.
>Looking up from your boxers, the terrifying and dominating Trixie gives you a seductive glance.
>You feel nothing but terror.
>”Oh no no no…Trixie thinks you’re misinterpreting her. Trixie doesn’t want you as her assistant.”
>She comes back up and leans close to you.
>”Trixie wants you to GIVE her some assistants.”
>>
>>28733577
>Before you can process the primal fear going through your head, your would-be boss pushes you down onto your back.
>Or at least tries to.
>The size of the small wagon makes itself apparent again as you bang your head on the wall.
>As you try to recover from your concussion induced daze, the blue unicorn quickly goes to work removing your boxers.
>”Now then, we ca—“
>…
>You look down at the mare and see her blushing furiously.
>”Th-That’s…It’s…Uh…”
>Noticing that you’re giving her a weird look, she boldly declares.
>”This will suffice! Y-Yes!”
>Oh joy.
>She begins to fondle your unmentionables awkwardly in her hooves.
>”How does…Trixie assumes it becomes harder, right?”
>You physically can’t respond to her, so you maintain awkward eye contact as she flops your limp dick around.
>”Well?”
>Once more, you cough a bit and the burning returns.
“T-Trixie, I really don’t feel comfor—“
>Her horn begins to glow and you feel an incredible pain shooting down your spine.
>As if every nerve in your body was simultaneously set aflame, you croak out a pathetic scream.
>Then, just as suddenly as it came, the pain recedes.
>”Ah! There we are.”
>Looking back down, you notice that Anon Jr. is up and at ‘em.
>A satisfied hum comes from the unicorn as she gets on top of you.
>Lining herself up to your traitorous member, she gives you a smug look.
>”Are you ready for the main event, Anonymous?”
>No, you are not.
>You’ve never fucked a horse before.
>And your first time is going to be from a rape.
>You desperately try to rationalize the situation.
>…At least she’s a mare.
>In one movement, she slams her hips down and takes you as deep as she can.
>>
>>28733621
>Neither of you move for a little while.
>You two just sit there, breathing heavily.
>The warmth from her insides are unreal, and the tight grip of her walls is unreal.
>If circumstances were different…
>Finally, she begins to stir her hips, causing you to tense up.
>”You really should be thanking the considerate and generous Trixie for letting you defile her like this.”
>You lurch forward as her walls tightly squeeze your member.
>Had ponies had this kind of muscle control, you might have tried to rail one a bit earlier.
>You can feel her pulse through your dick.
>She begins to raise herself to the very top of your shaft before lowering herself back down to the base.
>Gradually, almost painfully slow, she starts to form a decent pace as she bounces on your cock.
>”E-Enjoying this? Trixie knew you would…”
>The tip of your dick kisses her cervix with every thrust, and the heat is starting to take its tole on you.
>Words fail to describe the pleasure you’re feeling.
>A low moan from your blue dominator is oddly reassuring to you.
>At least you’re not the only one enjoying this.
>Soon enough, her low moans turn into loud cries of pleasure.
>Her pace begins to slow as her winking becomes more and more frequent.
>She’s soaking the bed, and the warmth of her insides is starting to get hotter.
>The bucking practically comes to a standstill as the overwhelmed and shivering Trixie practically collapses into your chest, barely able to keep herself upright.
>Against better judgement, you take it upon yourself to keep this ‘rape’ going, and start thrusting your hips upwards.
>She tosses her head back as you take command.
>Thrusting upwards into the white maned mare, you don’t have to do much work before she cries out in ecstasy.
>The floodgates burst and a wave of love juice gushes out of her quivering marehood.
>This time, the unicorn magician is unable to keep herself from falling over on top of you.
>>
>>28733633
>With her head resting on your shoulder, you hear her heavy breathing as she starts to come down from her climax.
>A satisfied hum comes from the blue mare.
>”Trixie is most pleased wi—“
>Suddenly, her eyes go wide as she notices you’re still erect.
>Feelings of pleasure and ecstasy are now swapped for a much more terrifying feeling.
>Anger.
>”Are you…holding back on Trixie?”
>The enraged mare fumbles around trying to get back on top of you.
>”How dare you try to outdo Trixie!”
>With reinvigorated strength, she slams her hips back down on your cock.
>The welcomed pleasure of her warm, tight love canal is now overshadowed by the horrendous fear you’re feeling.
>”We are…NOT stopping…until you…give Trixie…your seed!”
>You try to calm her down, but a low groan is your only response.
>Her bucking is far faster and with much more force than before.
>With what little movement you can muster, your hands grip the soft plush of her rear.
>While still maintaining a brutal assault on your nether regions, she leans down and whispers in your ear.
>”J-Just think of all the magnificent performances our children will have.”
>You can barely comprehend what she’s saying as you feel yourself getting closer by the second.
>”A whole ensemble of nnnnnimble, m-magic wielding humans, with their loving mother T-Trixie as their ringleader!”
>A kiss on the cheek catches you off guard.
>”And of course, their strong, capable father making s-sure everything runs smoothly.”
>You feel your balls tighten as you get closer.
>”We’d lead a legendary troupe, exciting crowds across all of Equestria!”
>Her bucking starts growing faster and faster, and you’re at the end of your sanity.
>”A f-fabulous band of…p-performers that would make h-haa…history!”
>You just can’t hold back anymore.
>”A…A…”
>Unparalleled ecstasy rolls over you as you shoot your load deep inside her womb.
>”…a….f-family…”
>>
File: 1476456171822.png (259KB, 795x565px) Image search: [Google]
1476456171822.png
259KB, 795x565px
>>28733659
“Come one, come all!”
>You boldly proclaim on stage.
“The greatest show in the land! The pinnacle of entertainment! The most monumental, magnificent marvel of magic in all of Equestria!”
>Hundreds of spectators are fixated on you.
“See the wonders that dazzled the wild dragons of the west!”
>Fireworks go off in the shape of an angry dragon to your left.
>You wait for the ‘ooos’ to calm down.
“Experience the grand event that left our beloved princess’ in stunned silence!”
>Another burst of fireworks to your right displays the royal crest of the two sisters.
>Damn, she was totally right.
>You used way too much purple in that last charge.
“And so, dear friends, may I present to you, a mage with unprecedented strength, and unparalleled talent…”
>Turning yourself, you raise your arm to the center of the stage.
“The Great, Powerful, and…a little bit cranky, TRIXIE!”
>In a burst of smoke and fireworks, your wife makes her appearance to thunderous applause and relentless hollering.
>”Thank you! Thank you all! I am humbled by your praises! Truly, I am!”
>You grin.
>She was totally wrong: The new cape DOES hide the baby bump.

>>28723698
Sorry it took so long m8.
>>
>>28733577
uh
what
>>
>>28733621
>>Her horn begins to glow and you feel an incredible pain shooting down your spine.
>>As if every nerve in your body was simultaneously set aflame, you croak out a pathetic scream.
yeah okay
so why at this point hasnt he just fucking slugged her across the face and broke her horn

writefag what are you doing
>>
File: 1435889438190.jpg (122KB, 1280x591px) Image search: [Google]
1435889438190.jpg
122KB, 1280x591px
>>28733741
>>28733772
The audience seems hard to please tonight!
I guess anon was still under the effects of the paralysis spell?
Also it's a thread about impregnation/family life, if you have to bend the plot a bit to get it working...

>>28733674
It was fine, writefriend
The whole 'Trixie wants assistants and decides to bang an ape to get some' is kind of weird, or rather, the story is too short, but it was a fine read.

So, either I'm giving AJxAnon an epilogue, or I'm doing something with Chrysalis.
What should I do?
>>
File: 1459441812809.png (667KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459441812809.png
667KB, 800x800px
>>28734339
Why not both?

But if you really had to choose, I'd say some Chryssie. Can never go wrong with enough offspring to invade a kingdom
>>
>>28734339
>Chrysalis
wouldn't loving sex and getting prego make her change like the other changelings?
>>
>>28724901
Sauce?
>>
>>28734351
I'll do the epilogue eventually, but I never know when I'll get burnt out of writing, so I'll be better off doing the one people want most first.

>>28734435
Now now anon, put that shit in spoilers.
You can't just go around and blurt out my plans like that.
But no, I really DON'T like their changes, so I'll keep her the way she is and ignore theses abominations. Or maybe I'll find an excuse, I'm not sure yet, we'll see.
>>
>>28734587
Yeah, their changes are fucking shit.
>>
>>28734587
i liked there change honestly
>>
>>28734587
could always do something feelsy like she's on her last leg and wants one child before passing
could make the child not have the hunger or something
>>
>>28724856

She's not post-breedable, she's clearly in her prime.

>Pinkie Pie is a virgin because if she actually developed a taste for sex, Ponyville would be holding weekly orgies
>>
>>28711307
came hard
>>
File: 752eb590404f2ead7968aeca77118494.jpg (762KB, 970x1250px) Image search: [Google]
752eb590404f2ead7968aeca77118494.jpg
762KB, 970x1250px
>>28733674
While I really like a woman that knows what she wants, she really didn't need that spell. Thanks for writing.
>>
Mrs Cake has borne two foals; cuckoldry memes aside, that's probably considered a very small family by Earth pony standards.

...I like the Cakes, it's good to see a happily-married couple on the show. I don't like how everyone immediately jumped on the cuckoldry idea, though, given that (for obvious reasons) we don't know a lot about pony reproduction.
>>
>>28735826
They're also relatively young, with a successful business to boot. Once they're settled, I'm sure that skinny lanklet will put that fat flank to work.
>>
File: 1475500661815.jpg (57KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1475500661815.jpg
57KB, 480x608px
>>28735881
>put that fat flank to work
Unf.
>>
File: 1423174000281.gif (752KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423174000281.gif
752KB, 180x240px
>>28733674
>Lewd Trixie green
>It's rape
>>
>>28729037
Eqg is shit and having a child is my anti fetish.
>>
>>28736360
>and having a child is my anti fetish
my condolences
>>
>>28735826
>Two earth ponies produce a pegasus and a unicorn.
>That makes sense, right?
>>
>>28735826
It's arguably not Charlotte Fullerton's fault that Mr. Cake's voice actor delivered the line with a nervous intonation and the animators animated him with nervous eye movements and visible fear-sweat.
Theoretically, she could have written his explanation of why his wife's children look nothing like him with purely didactic intent, and not as a thinly-veiled suggestion that the mailpony put a bun in Mrs. Cake's oven.
>>
>>28733772
>not wanting to be raped by a foal-crazy mare at magical taser-point
>>
>>28737347
perhaps they adopted them both because Mrs. Cake can't have foals
>>
File: 1475844008799.png (2MB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1475844008799.png
2MB, 1920x1081px
breedable bump
>>
File: 1474953923450.png (39KB, 733x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474953923450.png
39KB, 733x462px
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you are on your way to Rainbow and Anon's house to return a jacket Anon accidentally left at the castle.
>You really don't want to do this, because every time you come here...
>"Bedroom, Twi. Quiet please."
>You never thought you'd hear Rainbow ask for 'quiet' before.
>Jacket in your magic grip, you sigh an open the bedroom door.
>The sight of one awake mare, one sleeping human, and a dozen foals in a pegasus nest greets you.
>All round the bowl shaped bed lay foals of various age snuggled up to their parents. The oldest at 11 years old, and the youngest a mere month old. All of the resembling the human and the colorful pegasus to some degree.
>Said youngest was nestled in the crook of her mother's hind leg, suckling.
>It with the low light of the shaded window, it was almost an artistic scene.
>The overpoweringly smug look on Rainbow's face ruined it, however.
>>
>>28739070
I like it.
>>
File: 1320616183026.jpg (57KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
1320616183026.jpg
57KB, 800x468px
>>28739070
>>The sight of one awake mare, one sleeping human, and a dozen foals in a pegasus nest greets you.
Be still my heart.
>>
File: 1343334013837.png (130KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1343334013837.png
130KB, 900x630px
>>28739070
>>The overpoweringly smug look on Rainbow's face ruined it, however.
Always gives me a giggle.
>>
I'm at a loss for what to write. What kind of things do people want to read?
>>
>>28740074
Impregnating a mare, cuddling a pregnant mare, caring for a pregnant mare, playing with the kids you and that mare created.
Those kind of things.
>>
File: 1459872448608.png (290KB, 1217x656px) Image search: [Google]
1459872448608.png
290KB, 1217x656px
>>28740141
Yes, this sounds very much correct to me.
>>
File: 1470779274144.jpg (17KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470779274144.jpg
17KB, 303x312px
>>28740141
I live for stuff lie this
>>
>Femanon getting impregnated and cuddled and cared for by a stallion
>>
>>28740192
Tha'ts nice too.
>>
>>28740192
>femanon
nah

nah man
>>
File: 1420799225728.jpg (62KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
1420799225728.jpg
62KB, 559x600px
>>28739070
>The overpoweringly smug look on Rainbow's face ruined it, however.
>>
>>28740208
>Anon getting impregnated and cuddled and cared for by a stallion
Better?
>>
File: Stallion stamina.png (1MB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Stallion stamina.png
1MB, 1000x1334px
>>28740208
Why not?
>>
>>28740247
because femanon is trash and the thread is breeding mares
>>
>>28740285
I for one don't think she's trash and would like to read a story about a pregnant fem.
But to each his own.
>>
>>28740285
I just like babies and the process of making them.
I would prefer a mare, but so long as it's cute a femanon is fine too.
>>
>There are times in a man's life when his strength and mettle are tested.
>When he is called upon to carry out great, even seemingly impossible demands.
>Times where shows the world what he's made of and grows into himself.
>"Daddy?"
>This, is not one of those occasions.
>You glance up from your book to see a bright eyed girl smiling shyly up at you.
>Fat brown curls drift down to shade her cherubic cheeks, flashing with a soft red warmth as the light from the window plays off her low-lights.
"Well hello. What's brought you inside Penny?
>The pretty girl holds up her own book and gives a broad smile.
>"I got hot."
>You chuckle, reaching down and placing the back of your hand against her fair skin.
"You are a little flushed. Wasn't your sister supposed to keep an eye on you?"
>"She got busy."
"With your brother, no doubt."
>Penny nods and you sigh.
>Your little monsters seems ever more at each others' throats anymore.
>Perhaps it is about time to seriously consider moving towards town; at least then they could be with other fillies and colts their own age.
>But, as for this little one
"Alright then."
>Placing your book aside, you smack your thigh firmly, much to Penny's delight.
>Her still-small wings flutter in anticipation as she scampers into your lap, the oversized book in her hands dropping to the floor while she pulls herself up.
>Giving a series of mock grunts, you allow the half-breed to settle into her seat,
>After she is suitably satisfied, you wrap an arm around her middle.
>It really is something, how this little girl fits so well against your body, wings, tail, hooves and all.
>With your free hand, you pick up her book and place it back into her small grip, the bright-eyed girl opening it to her previous place and starting to read again.
>Sooner or later she'll get past the stage where she needs to sound out her words, but until then you get to enjoy the sweet, childish drone of her voice, stumbles and all.
>>
>>28740768
>Inevitably your fingers find their way to her hair, tousling the copper-colored curls that earned her her nickname.
>You're of the mind that it's a good deal better than Pinion.
>And it doesn't make her nearly as self-conscious about her development.
>At the turn of each page, your daughter looks up at you and smiles, as though it were another challenge surmounted.
>It's impossible for you to stop yourself from returning the look in kind.
>She makes it through the whole twenty pages or so twice before her head thumps against your chest.
>Carefully pulling the book from her fingers, you place it back on the floor.
>The small, strained sound of your child's breathing, the heat from her body, it's rather soothing.
>So soothing, in fact, that you don't realize you've fallen asleep until the front door bangs open.
>"POPPA! ACE IS A CHEAT!"
>"Only because you tripped me at takeoff you little slug!"
>"AND NOW SHE'S CALLING ME NAMES!"
>Penny jerks herself awake, almost falling out of your lap
>A quick slide of the arm keeps her safe and sound however as a growl rumbles in the back of your throat.
"Ace! Hotshot! Den, now!"
>Tending to your little Penny may not be a chance to show what your made of.
>But holding down the fort against three little monsters while Spitfire's away?
>That's surely a challenge worthy of a dozen different bards.
>And you won't flinch away from it.
>>
>>28740780
The paternal joy this thread fills me with is remarkable.
>>
File: QuestDrone.jpg (145KB, 712x775px) Image search: [Google]
QuestDrone.jpg
145KB, 712x775px
>>28740964
same anon
>tfw no chance of having children with your waifu and raising them up to be the model citizen that Celestia would be proud of
>tfw I probably don't even have a chance to have a child here on this god-forsaken planet
>>
>>28741064
It's okay, anon. At least we can still die glorious deaths.

QuestDrone is kill once again.
>>
>>28711832
Would you?
>>
>>28740780
That was really cute.

Also Penny was the name of a cat I had.
>>
File: 1457916046523.png (63KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1457916046523.png
63KB, 368x519px
I feel like this is the song for this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnAOfd58m4
>>
>>28724629
I like this, you should write more, also if you do do pregger ponies that have been breed make it subtle, like if a griffon and a pony did the dirty the kids not a completly half and half.
>>
>>28741769
>if a griffon and a pony did the dirty the kids not a completly half and half
Awe yeah, Hippogriffs!
Or alternatively, Sphinxes! There aren't enough humanXgriffon stories.
>>
File: 1461597578343.png (190KB, 489x564px) Image search: [Google]
1461597578343.png
190KB, 489x564px
>>28741748
POST RELEVANT SONGS AND PICS FUCKAROOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1IxhPwMb4
>>
File: 1424745363173.jpg (489KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424745363173.jpg
489KB, 904x1024px
>>28741748
>>28742129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc
>>
File: 1406171608550.png (168KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406171608550.png
168KB, 567x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHXau3zAe7E
>>
I want to help my pegasus mare to relax by tenderly rubbing her hooves when they hurt from having to walk around so much.
>>
File: 1422339061764.jpg (341KB, 894x575px) Image search: [Google]
1422339061764.jpg
341KB, 894x575px
>>28742129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXac6woL-dY
>>
File: 1378965072866.jpg (288KB, 1200x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1378965072866.jpg
288KB, 1200x1129px
>>28742175
That sounds nice.
>>
>>28742175
>hooves
>not wingpits
>>
File: HB.png (65KB, 588x493px) Image search: [Google]
HB.png
65KB, 588x493px
>>28742202
I need it
>>
>>28742129
Turn that unicorn into a perpetual maternity model.
>>
>>28742202
What's the frog of a hoof really like?
>>
>>28742830
I imagine it's very soft.
>>
File: 1477455064183.png (2MB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1477455064183.png
2MB, 1280x1706px
breedable thighs
>>
>>28743311
>"Ground mee, ground mee!", she yells as explode inside her uterus.
>>
>>28743656
topest unf
>>
>>28743656
oh my
>>
File: Surprise.jpg (195KB, 1160x840px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise.jpg
195KB, 1160x840px
>>
File: 1426919728227.png (293KB, 633x694px) Image search: [Google]
1426919728227.png
293KB, 633x694px
>>28744209
Insiiiiiide~
>>
File: 14744947102247.png (170KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
14744947102247.png
170KB, 481x500px
>>28744209
inside
>>
Man, anybody remember that CYOA in mlpchan where we were a stallion with hyper fertilization power and turned every mare around with gigantic broodmares with 10 foals each?

Those were the days.
>>
File: 1384912719524.png (171KB, 486x420px) Image search: [Google]
1384912719524.png
171KB, 486x420px
>>28744875
I remember that it floundered and died.
>>
>>28744875
that sounds awful. fetish wish fulfilment. i hate it. fuckin weirdos always taking it to 11. fucks sake
>>
>>28745031
o-oh my
that pic
>>
>>
File: 1358669339139.png (211KB, 1200x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1358669339139.png
211KB, 1200x1499px
>>28745051
YOU BEST BE BREEDIN
>>
>>28745031
OP just disappeared at some point owell.
>>28745035
Fucking kek, this thread is already it though.
>>
>>28745137
Impregnating and family making isn't exactly 'taking it to 11' though.

That would be hyper-balloon-stomachs pregnancy general.
>>
>>28745137
this thread, or maybe the one before, or probably both, has had me foaming at the mouth thinking about pinkie pie and applejack. stupid fucking OTT hyper eleventy-billion foals and twenty-foot-dicks shit belongs in its own general cancer ward, which is a bad place but i don't care because only terrible people go there.
>>
File: 1441927249026.png (373KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
1441927249026.png
373KB, 1280x871px
>>28745193
>pinkie pie and applejack
thered probably be a lot of foals between the two
>>
File: 1473254181479.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473254181479.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>28745191
>hyper-balloon-stomachs pregnancy general
Fucking sad that some people like me can't fucking stand that general for this exact reason.
Sometimes you can find some gold sifting through shit but it's too short and far in-between for it being worth it.
>>
>>28745444
That's why we have this thread.
This isn't pregnancy general, this is impregnation general, aka breed all the ponies aka pump my womb full of cum.
Strangely, family life found its way in too, but hey.
>>
File: 1423983526925.png (554KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423983526925.png
554KB, 1500x1200px
>>28745467
I like all aspects of it, including the eventual family life.
>>
>>28745467
I'm glad that we have this thread and I gotta agree with >>28745482 that all parts of pregnancy are good
>>
>>28745621
Crotchboob alert.
>>
>>28745638
it is the sign of a healthy mare
>>
>>28745482
Man, she looks so happy.
>>
>>28745646
Of course. The Royal Family was too small anyway.
>>
File: 1415845895514.png (424KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415845895514.png
424KB, 1300x800px
>>28745690
Most Breed-able by far
>>
>>28745084
Anon and cr1tical spit-roast AJ when?
>>
>Rainbow Dash's pegasus-supremacist parents are extremely displeased that their daughter has soiled her womb with the seed of something that can't fly
>the time she's taking out of her distinguished flying career to raise your little mongrels is just insult upon injury
>>
>>28746253
My little mongrels just might be taking on their daddy's more carnivorous diet, so they better watch what they say.
>>
>>28745621
>late in her pregnancy, Luna finds herself irresistably drawn into the dreams of her unborn foals
>>
>>28747141
woah
thats a crazy thought
>>
File: 1456612669280.jpg (106KB, 846x945px) Image search: [Google]
1456612669280.jpg
106KB, 846x945px
>>28747141
Next level cute and/or mindfuck
>>
>>28710893
You bastards, don't you DARE let this thread drop! I'm reading the first thread and I thirst for more. MORE.
>>
>when the mare you accidentally knocked up's dopey husband actually believes that her great-great-granduncle was a human
>>
>>28748326
Please don't, they are in a loving marriage and have a beautiful family.
>>
File: dude.png (40KB, 267x328px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
40KB, 267x328px
>>28747141
>>
File: AnonJrTurns16.png (369KB, 1077x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AnonJrTurns16.png
369KB, 1077x1024px
>You'll never get to watch your pone children grow up into fine young ponies.

WHY LIVE?
H
Y

L
I
V
E
?
>>
File: 1362121482607.png (147KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
1362121482607.png
147KB, 480x639px
>>28748494
>tfw
>>
>>28748494
>WHY LIVE?
For a human waifu to give you human children?
>>
File: 1477280196773.jpg (18KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
1477280196773.jpg
18KB, 480x382px
>>28748528
>human waifu
>human children
>>
File: Outtathishouse.jpg (96KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
Outtathishouse.jpg
96KB, 846x846px
>>28748528
>implying
>>
>>28748528
but i like my house
>>
bedtime bump
>>
>>28746253
>"They are tootally wrroong!" Dash declares and wants to make more foals to annoy her parents.
>>
>>28745444
Maybe this is true for pretty much all fetishes but I also hate that at least when it comes to hentai pregnancy is so often intermixed with other shitty fetishes I don't want, like mind break, gang banging, or cuckoldry.
I just want consensual, loving sex with a pregnant female after having impregnated her previously.
>>
File: into the dash it goes.jpg (30KB, 268x383px) Image search: [Google]
into the dash it goes.jpg
30KB, 268x383px
>>28748528
What, no, that's gross.

Fuckin' fag.
>>
>>28749169
>I just want consensual, loving sex with a pregnant female after having impregnated her previously.
that sounds nice
it also makes the pregnancy go smoother
>>
>>28749226
>it also makes the pregnancy go smoother
The sex or the consent?
>>
>>28748494
>you have your father's stupid face.
Do you hate dad mom?
>totally.
Then why do you stay with him?
>because I love him
Anyone ever had a woman say this to you? What the hell does this mean?
>>
File: 1476511840744.png (129KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1476511840744.png
129KB, 500x542px
>>28748357
Based on lies
>>
>>28750071
Don't try to understand women.
Women understand women, and they hate each other.
>>
>>28750071
>Anyone ever had a woman say this to you? What the hell does this mean?
No but I've seen it.
It means your relationship is going to last.
I know a couple that is well into their twilight years, they've had some very rough patches, and their shouting matches are notorious with the people I know, but only once has she made him sleep on the couch and it didn't last the night, and many times when the yelling gets too much will he just leave to keep his temper. It's a strange love but it's there, and it's outlasted most relationships I would call stable.
>>
>>28750071
>What the hell does this mean?
what makes you think any of us would understand grills?
>>
>>28749780
Yes.
>>
File: please no more.png (106KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
please no more.png
106KB, 354x354px
>>28748528
>>
>>28750071
If both parties are still shouting at each other it means they care.
Literally.
Love/Hate relationships are funny, but not everyone can be in one.
It requires certain 'kinds' of people.
Like me.
>>
File: 20745412241901.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
20745412241901.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>28748528
excuse you?
>>
>>28749780
the sex
especially cumming inside

it gets absorbed by her inner walls and improves her mood and can even completely negate morning sickness if done often enough
>>
File: 1414635632006.png (469KB, 3000x3254px) Image search: [Google]
1414635632006.png
469KB, 3000x3254px
>>28751352
>"We must test this."
>>
>>28749780
Orgasm while pregnant tends to stabilize out of wack hormones and release stress in the female. The father of the unborn child being the one to induce the orgasm has been shown to increase those effects and further cement the bond between the two parents.

Tldr Gentle sex while pregnant is good for everyone.
>>
>>28711022
>Pones/mlp characters tricking Anon into fatherhood
>Anon has no complaints

>Without warning, Adagio's legs tightly squeeze you from behind.
>Not now.
>Not when you're so close!
>You grab your girlfriend's ankles and try to shove them apart, but Adagio is not one to be defied.
"D-Dagi? You gotta-I'm gonna cum!"
>If anything, this just makes her legs tighten further.
>"Gimme your babies, Anon~"
>Maybe it's the reality that you were about to fuck a baby into your girlfriend
>Maybe it was the way she put it into words
>Regardless of what it was, you're completely blind-sighted by your orgasm.
>And that fucker plows into you like a freight train.
>With your limbs robbed of their strength and your mind incapable of any kind of higher thought, all you're able to do is twitch and completely empty your sack inside of Adagio's fertile womb.
>>
>>28711294
>>A tiny hoof presses back against the hand for a short moment, earning a gasp from your bedmate.
hng
>>
>>28751837
Semen also contains a hormone that induces happiness and content when absorbed.

It's literally a drug.
>>
>>28711832
>You wouldn't steal a car
>You wouldn't download a pizza
>You wouldn't breed a pony
I wanted to do everything that commercial said I shouldn't do.
>>
>>28752549
Would you breed a pizza?
>>
>Mares hook up with Anon during their estrus, figuring they'll get some relief without risk of pregnancy.
>>
>>28752600
>two dozen pregnancies that year
Cheerilee's gonna have a hell of a time teaching all the new foals.
>>
>>28752594
I would steal a car MADE of pizza and breedload the down.
>>
>>28717175
>>A tongue pressing against your scrotum sends a shiver through your spine.
Yes, please.
>>
>>28752600
>Without magical aid, Anon truly can't impregnate anyone.
>Acts as a source of relief for professionally minded mares so they can focus on what they want, rather than be distracted by the heat.
>Mares like Harshwhinny, Spitfire, Hemline, Mayor Mare, Photo Finish, etc.
>At some point, one or more of his clients get attached.
>Shenanigans/Feels happen
>Acquire de magic necessary to be able to *truly* satisfy their urges and make some babies.
>>
>>28720060
There is literally no downside to this.
>>
File: 1461415280417.gif (887KB, 650x576px) Image search: [Google]
1461415280417.gif
887KB, 650x576px
>haremshit
get the fuck out
>>
>>28752765
I would read the shit out of this green preferably with Spitfire
>>
>>28720741
>>28720746
>>28720756
>tfw you write without your name and can't retroactively claim what you wrote
>tfw you didn't even bother binning it
>>
You know what? I haven't even gotten a boner ONCE since I started browsing this thread. All it's done is make me realize just how badly I want to have a family someday.
>>
>>28724565
>>She doesn't say anything, the silence helping your head grasp what you just implied.
>"W-W-With a mare! I mean! I TOTALLY banged like, hundreds of bitches in my time!"
>>She gives a huge sigh of relief.

>Your first time will never be considered special
>Your virginity will never worth anything other than judgement and silent disdain
>>
>>28733674
>Pone aggressively wants to start a family with you
It's as frightening as it is appealing.
>>
>>28752836
If he was lying he can always admit it later and have some extra-special sex to make up for his first time not being made a big deal of.
>>
>>28737972
>Not breeding is almost a taboo in Equestria to the point where having "only" two children is considered to be a very small family
>Cakes secretly adopt from a black market orphanage; the only orphanages in existence
>"Y-yeah, you guys! I, uh, have a... unicorn in my family. But he's....he's... 10 gener- 15 generations back and you've never heard of him, so let's just stop talking about it. What are you even trying to imply?"
>>
>>28739070
>a pegasus nest
I will never ever be convinced that these don't exist in canon.
>>
File: 1477604675338.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477604675338.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>28740768
>"You are a little flushed. Wasn't your sister supposed to keep an eye on you?"
>>"She got busy."
>"With your brother, no doubt."
>>Penny nods and you sigh.
>>
>>28745690
>Luna tries to make Anon her consort
>Uses techniques that are 1000 years out of date
>When simply declaring that Anon is to be the father of her foals doesn't work, Luna immediately resorts to bonking Anon on the head and carrying him back to the castle
>>
>>28748494
>>You'll never get to watch your pone children grow up into fine young ponies.
I like to believe that ponies age slower than humans. Nothing kills the mood more for me than "you have about 30 years to make foals, and after that your body will rapidly break down until you're nothing more than a pile of wrinkles, delicate bones, and medical problems."
>>
>>28752985
>Anon goes along with it because it's just to amusing not to.
>This is the most fun he's had in months.
>>
File: joker kek.png (1MB, 3340x3556px) Image search: [Google]
joker kek.png
1MB, 3340x3556px
>>28740247
not disagreeing with you but

>Stallion
>Stamina
>>
>>28742830
a bit hard but it's a nice texture.
>>
>>28753037
Could be that she's curious if it really is as short as the rumors say.
>>
File: 1417929191111.png (372KB, 1113x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1417929191111.png
372KB, 1113x1035px
>>28752963
Lewd. Have some sibling fisting and calm yourself down.
>>
File: 1476055931567.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476055931567.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>28753506
>>
>>28752542
>12 years later
>"And that's why I became a doctor."
>>
>8 pages without breeding mares
You disgust me.
>>
File: Lewd.png (171KB, 567x298px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
171KB, 567x298px
Pone is for loving and breeding
>>
This thread raise all my unf.

Also make me miss the old days where it would've been filled with green.
>>28714927 was a good start tho.
>>
>>28754426
cringiest thing i've ever read on a porn image
>>
>>28754498
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=artist%3Akanashiipanda
>>
>>28754498
>not gently loving your poner
It's like you don't even want to spend the rest of your life with her.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>28754426
muh heart
>>
File: 1458023474828.jpg (586KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1458023474828.jpg
586KB, 1024x1008px
>>28752765
>Mares like Harshwhinny, Spitfire, Hemline, Mayor Mare, Photo Finish, etc.
I have a mighty need.
>a need to breed
>>
rip
>>
File: 1414609160007.gif (393KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1414609160007.gif
393KB, 500x501px
>>28748528
>>
File: 1367111700401.jpg (782KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1367111700401.jpg
782KB, 1122x1600px
>>28752765
>>
>>28752765
Pretty sure Gatorbait started something along those ages ago.
>>
File: 13540753421347.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
13540753421347.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>28752765
oh my
>>
>>28756130
it's really too bad that he died
>>
File: do it.jpg (286KB, 1528x1360px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
286KB, 1528x1360px
>>
>>28728881
>>28728896
>vast family support network
>cultural preference for land ownership and self-reliance
It's no surprise the makers and do-ers of Equestria are Earth ponies: that eccentric airship bunch at the Apple family reunion are probably responsible for that fish-balloon we saw later in the series, for example. After all, what's stopping you from trying something crazy, or that's never been done before, if you have that guaranteed support network to fall back on?
>>
>>28757097
>"You still love me even though I have a weird horse vagina, right Anon?"
>>
>>28752765
I would do this except it would be drunken sex with >>28756944
>>
File: derpy_happy.png (116KB, 578x640px) Image search: [Google]
derpy_happy.png
116KB, 578x640px
>>28752765

Don't forget Derpy. She's a serious mailmare.
>>
>>28757177
cute
>>
>>28757177
>Impregnate cute mail horse.
>Hear the same special delivery joke for months on end.
Fuck, this made me remember that I still have a green with a pregnant Derpy to finish.
>>
File: 1382311727193.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382311727193.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>28756933
>>28757097
Don't cry for me Argentina, the truth is I never left you.
>>
>>28710893
Ay, but I would
My house would be called the Insemination Station
>>
>>28758093
>captcha: all the eggs

>Green ala the Trixie one where a mare "rescues" Anon and decides that she would be the ideal mare (and future mother if his children) for him
>>
File: 1472556654240.png (1MB, 1680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472556654240.png
1MB, 1680x1200px
>>28757177
Would you?
>>
File: 60e194db3ded0c667e28882c532acc5f.jpg (155KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
60e194db3ded0c667e28882c532acc5f.jpg
155KB, 1000x875px
>>28759596
depends on whether she's just a bit of an airhead or actually retarded
>>
>>28757639
I wonder how many ghosts stay with us after their passing?
>>
File: 1409117101540.png (95KB, 364x306px) Image search: [Google]
1409117101540.png
95KB, 364x306px
>>28759747
She's delightfully, adorably dopey.

And very good hearted.
>>
>>28760299
all of them, by definition
>>
>>28758763
>Anon is shanghai'd into horsemarriage
>All things considered, it could be worse
>>
>>28757134
you forgot to link the pic
https://derpibooru.org/1222166
>>
>>28761560
>Nost posting the link to the original
https://derpibooru.org/1074056?scope=scpe74311f41ea507dd03de525365735e6d7058345cd
Bacon-hair has bacon-pubes
>>
File: preg.png (351KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
preg.png
351KB, 1024x1024px
Why isn't there more pregnant art with atleast kinda believable proportions? The balloon belly shit is disgusting.
>>
>>28762238
That's why we're here and not in pregnancy (inflation) general.
>>
File: 1341204732152.gif (76KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1341204732152.gif
76KB, 626x626px
>>28762266
This.
>>
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Ooh come on! We discussed it at least a BAZILLION times already!"
"NO! YOU WON'T TAKE MY LITTLE GIRL AWAY FUCK YOU!"
>You are Anonymous
>And you're keeping your precious little girl in your arms and away from the assailant.
>Which happened to be Rainbow Dash. Her mother.
>You just nuzzle the bundle of hair resting under your chin, getting some giggling and her pair of wings buzzing in response.
>"It's just flight school! She has to do it Anon!"
"WHY?! She can fly already!"
>She groans.
>"Flight school isn't only about flying. You learn tons of stuff there! And maybe she could even make some friends!"
"She doesn't need friends! She got me already! I'm her best friend! I'm the best friend she could have!"
>"That's true! Daddy's my super bestest friend ever!"
>She throws her arms wide and hugs you as hard as she can.
"See?! And you can teach her about flying stuff here can't you?! You're a damn wonderbolt!"
>She rolls her eyes and sighs in defeat, seeing your daughter picking your side, again.
>"I'm a performer Anon, not a teacher."
"Yeah but-"
>"No but! We talked about that and you agreed to it! And you promised to not make a fuss about it!"
>You simply turn away, trying to ignore whatever the pegasus has to say.
>She doesn't let go tho and fly back in front of you.
>"Everything's gonna be fine!"
"Fluttershy told me there were bullies there! W-What if they pick on her because of her hands and stuff?!"
>"Psh, no way. It's not only for pegasi, there's a ton of other species going there. And half breeds are SO COOL, they're like divinities over there." She says reassuringly.
>"And if anyone messes with her, I'm sure she'll be able to whoop their flank!"
>Your little girl and her mother shares a knowing grin before hoof bumping.
>"YEAH! Maybe I'll get my cutie mark in butt whooping!"
>>
>>28762720
>"Ooooh, that would be sooo awesome! You'll see, you're going to have so much fun, I can't wait for you to come back and tell me how your week went!"
>You eyes widen in shock
"A WEEK?! WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A WEEK END!"
>They both blink silently.
>
"You're telling me you want to send her halfway across the country for a WHOLE WEEK?!"
>Dash just rolls her eyes.
>"Anon. I can get there in less than five minutes. And it's not even THAT far."
"B-But, who's going to cuddle her to bed? Or tell her a story if she wants one?"
>With tears starting to swell in the corner of your eyes, your mind starts racing a mile a minute, trying to find new excuses. Anything to keep your baby girl home, to keep her next to you.
"And what if they force her to eat her crusts?! Or-"
>"Dad!"
>A small pair of hands cup your cheeks, forcing your gaze down.
>"It's gonna be okay daddy."
"B-But.."
>"I know you're super scared and all, but if mom says it's going to be fun, then I really want to go."
>A hoof pressing against your hand brings your eyes to her mother.
>She just smiles reassuringly, giving you a silent nod.
>"I'm a big girl now! I don't need stories to sleep and I can eat my crusts."
>Maybe she's right.
>It seems like it was only yesterday that you were checking under her bed for any monsters, or that she called you daddy for the first time.
>A tear rolls down your cheek. A manly tear. SO SUPER MANLY AND VIRIL HOLY SHIT
>Your offspring gives the droplet a worried look.
>"Why are you crying daddy??"
>You sniff and uses your left sleeve to wipe your eyes.
"I-I'm not crying. Who's crying."
>>
>>28762726
Maybe a bit more tomorrow, I'm beat.
>>
>>28762736
It was cute Anon, I eagerly await any further entries
>>
>>28762726
fathers are supposed to be a rock for their children
what is this pansy ass baby
>>
>>28762782
Aye, my friend's father is not a soft man, however during a particularly harsh argument with his wife he was confined in their room, as my friend was going upstairs and stopped when he heard whimpering, as he told me 'I was not ready to see that and get some kind of complex, my young self went "nope" and turned around'. The only other time either of them knows he cried is when the engine fell out of his studebaker truck.
>>
>>28762782
>fathers are supposed to be *insert america*
Father's aren't supposed to get off to horses either. Nor do 'people', at all.
What are you doing here anon?
Instead of trying to be an alpha male on a christian board about a girl's cartoon, you should be out there slapping bitches and impregnating whores.
Gtfo from my board newfriend.
>>
>>28762915
lmao look at this triggered metrosexual faggot
>>
>>28762915
People got off to horses centuries ago, Anon. Mostly inside them too.
>>
>>28711147
>human shoulder anatomy but then pony legs anatomy
AAAAAAAA
>>
>>28762923
>Still no argument whatsoever
>lul anon you're such a faggot
Stop being such an entitled little bitch and grow up.
Or I dunno, make a 'texas' general or something, with 100% christian values and shit, idc.

>>28762926
I know that anon, I was just pointing to that redneck that what people 'are' and what people ''''should''' be' aren't the same thing.
>>
>>28762944
You sound like a fedora tipping liberal wannabe aristocrat.
>>
>>28762944
go sip on your double chocolate expresso latte you asspirate
>>
File: FINE JEEZ.png (556KB, 703x1124px) Image search: [Google]
FINE JEEZ.png
556KB, 703x1124px
>>28732475
>>28732612
>not editing/hiding the part you don't like and then fapping to it
I did it with my nudie magazines when I was a young one.
You whippersnappers expect your porn delivered on a silver platter, don'tcha?
>>
>>
>>28762965
Aww, three little angels. Is the middle one blind?
>>
>>28763322
I believe that's the case.
>>
>>28762238
This is the difference people who scream "preggofags" in other threads never see. If we were real actual "my wee-wee gets hard looking at this pregnant woman" pregnancy fetishists, we'd be posting those weird, disgusting, distended oval-shaped bellies.
>>
>>28762782
This. Fathers are supposed to be distant authority figures from whom you will NEVER get their approval. If your child knows that they are your most precious possession and the joy of your life, then you have FAILED as a father.
>>
>>28763757
Do you maybe want to talk about something, Anon?
>>
>>28763676
Oh god, I never noticed. That... that's not fair.
>>
>>28763774
I just think the whole "tough-as-nails, strict, and emotionally-distant" dad thing isn't as water-tight as it sounds. >>28762782 is right: Parents should know when not to back down and should be a firm and reliable presence in their child's life, but they need to show affection as well. The "big man manly man" dad will be their kid's rock, but he offers nothing to come home to. It's trying to map a grid with an X axis but no Y axis. What does it mean to a little kid, who hasn't even gone through puberty yet, when he realizes how long it's been since he's heard the words "I love you" pass through is father's lips? "What did I do wrong this time?"
>>
>>28763782
Neither is life
>>
>>28763782
Hey, at least her eyes don't wander.
>>
>>28763936
>Your daughteru will never ask, in a perfectly innocent voice, what you and mommy look like
>You will never cry yourself to sleep that night

>>28763947
Yeah. And she'll never have a chance to judge someone on looks alone, so only personality will have a factor in any romantic relationship she has in the future.
>>
File: 1459564999566.jpg (269KB, 1152x823px) Image search: [Google]
1459564999566.jpg
269KB, 1152x823px
Little ponies need big cuddles.
>>
>>28762944
>Stop being such an entitled little bitch and grow up.
Pot calling the kettle black: the post
wew
>>
>>28764358
>hogging the whole blanket
Disgusting.
>>
>>28763855
nobody said anything about emotionally distant

just dont be a girly fag
>>
>>28752594
no, but I WOULD download a pony
>>
File: 16492__safe_food-pony_pizza.jpg (49KB, 817x700px) Image search: [Google]
16492__safe_food-pony_pizza.jpg
49KB, 817x700px
>>28752594
maybe.
>>
File: Amethyst Star shopping.png (137KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst Star shopping.png
137KB, 900x833px
>>28764548
Don't download my pony please. She's rare.
>>
>>28764422
hey, she's hot enough already
>>
File: illegal copies.png (357KB, 710x640px) Image search: [Google]
illegal copies.png
357KB, 710x640px
>>28764555
NOT ANY MORE!
>>
File: [angry dash noises].gif (312KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
[angry dash noises].gif
312KB, 550x550px
>>28764787
You fucking bastard! Undownload her at once!
>>
>>28764787
I'll take 20
>>
File: 147654663006.png (378KB, 836x642px) Image search: [Google]
147654663006.png
378KB, 836x642px
the most breedable pony
>>
File: ground horse best horse.jpg (681KB, 1476x1332px) Image search: [Google]
ground horse best horse.jpg
681KB, 1476x1332px
There are people, in this thread, right now, that think that earth ponies are not the best broodmares.

What poor misguided souls we share this thread with.
>>
>>28766940
...where did Ponka hide her horse-ears when that headband thing is in the way?
>>
>>28766940
>earth pony sex-ed, back in the frontier days
>'see the animals? yeah, that'll be you when your body's ready. you'll figure it out. anyway, this is how you sink a well:'
fucking unicorn 'did everyone review and approve the lesson plan and permission slips' school board members ruin everything
>>
>>28767220
>"My little Twilight now knows where babies come from, you monster!"
And then the teacher got fired for doing her job and lived on welfare in a shitty apartment until she finally found employment at horse-Walmart.
>>
File: 780507.png (722KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
780507.png
722KB, 1280x800px
Domestic Pegasi
>>
File: 313575.jpg (564KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
313575.jpg
564KB, 2560x1440px
>>28767324
>horse-Walmart
Barnyard Bargains
>>
>>28767324
>And then the teacher got fired for doing her job and lived on welfare in a shitty apartment
Why does that sound familiar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYOc-LqkrsE
>>
>>28767768
Oh, to have a pretty pampered pegasus pony in my home.
>>
File: 1465066913210.jpg (299KB, 793x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1465066913210.jpg
299KB, 793x1109px
>>28767768
yes
>>
>>28768962
Surprise is just Ponka wearing fake wings. I'm 100% sure there is a unicorn that looks suspiciously like Pinkie that we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>28767768
gross
>>
>>28768962
Fleetfoot a cute. Her lisp only makes her cuter.
>>
>>28769118
Breed all the ponka.
>>
File: fixitfixitfixit.gif (350KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
fixitfixitfixit.gif
350KB, 267x200px
>Applejack Season
>still no Pinkie Season
mrw
>>
File: 1399100448648.jpg (63KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399100448648.jpg
63KB, 620x720px
>>28768316
That's why I love you fags. You just keep showing me shit that I'll never look at otherwise.

Have a punka for your troubles.
>>
Non-consensual cuddles.
>>
>>28770750
But you can't make babies from cuddles.
>>
>>28771024
You gotta work your way to that point anon, you don't just start bumping uglies on the first date.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>28710893
>>
File: IMG_1024.jpg (268KB, 1242x1264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1024.jpg
268KB, 1242x1264px
>>28711022
>>
>>28770713
Fund it
>>
I need more anatomically correct horse pregnancy!
>>
>>28770713
it hurts
>>
>>
i would
>>
>>28767076
They're under the ear-covers.
>>
>page 7
>>
>>28772231
2cute
>>
File: 1477106646319.jpg (26KB, 594x459px) Image search: [Google]
1477106646319.jpg
26KB, 594x459px
>>28714961
>"Ah' need your dick."
all this great tension leading to this sentence
>>
>>28772231
Muh heart.
>>
>>28714978
>>And then she jumps forward, burying her whole face in your crotch.
fetish status: m-muh
>>
>>28772231
One day, I want to have a daughter to give pretty dresses to.
>>
>>28771100
At that point I have an excuse not to try, and just plow right in.
I wonder what a human siren mix would be like?
>>
>>28771033
Now I see where I went wrong.
>>
>>28768218
Cheerilee needs anon to help her so she can give the students a more in-depth experience of the reproductive and development cycle.
>>
>>28764358
>>
>implying that a human sperm cell has the exact same type of chromosomes as a pony egg cell
>>
>>28772231
>preggo rarara going on a foal clothing making blitz

2cute4me
>>
>>28779245
>implying that friendship isn't magic and that FUCK A FOAL INTO ME isn't double-extra magic
>>
>>28779405
I mean, you would have to change the sperm cell to be like a pony's sperm cell. After that, the father wouldn't even be you. It would be a nonexistent pony that is you in pony form.

tldr: you are not the father
>>
>>28779717
Who's to say that cartoon magic ponies who aren't actually real wouldn't have the same number of chromosomes as humans?
>>
>>28779717
Why are you even here?
>>
>>28779742
The chromatids need to control the same variables to pair. This basically means that it would be impossible to be a human that can have a kid with a pony. Any being with chromosomes that control the exact variables that pony chromosomes control is a pony.
>>
>>28779814
Well.... wh-what if... uh.... How ab-no. Sh-shut up.
>>
File: 1425786607967.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1425786607967.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>28779814
>>
>>28779814
Ponies can make babies with griffons so why not humans?
>>
>>28780097
Checkmate, Atheists.
>>
File: 1468859155904.png (428KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1468859155904.png
428KB, 825x1275px
>>28779814
That's nice, I'm going to impregnate the sun goddess now.
>>
>>28761560
>>28761822
I need green of this!
>>
>>28780174
>you will never impregnate sun horse,who wants to give you the child you never had
JUST
>>
>>28780807
You can write about it anon.
>>
>>28781012
He really should.
>>
File: delicious.png (17KB, 228x148px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
17KB, 228x148px
>"Anooon!"
>What?
>"ANOOOON!"
>WHAT?
>"Anooon, come here!"
>sigh, fine, what is it?
>"..."
>Well?
>"...they're leaking again."
>Uhh... and?
>"Aren't you going to do something about it?"
>Like what?
>"Well... like milk... milk them."
>Can't you do it yourself?
>"...I can't reach them anymore."
>You- well I, uh... how would I even-
>"Oh come on, just... squeeze."
>...squeeze?
>"Yes."
>...okay. Let me just, uh, get a bucket.
>"No no no, there won't... on... okay, on second though, get... just go get it."
>>
>>28781147
>>Can't you do it yourself?
FAGGOT ALERT
>>
File: creamy.png (45KB, 372x348px) Image search: [Google]
creamy.png
45KB, 372x348px
>"Alright, just grab the... n-nipple and pull. GENTLY!"
>Hey, I'm your husband. I know every little bump on your teats.
>"Shut up."
>Still, wow. They're massive. I don't think they'd even fit in my hand!
>"JUST DO IT ALREADY!"
>Right, right... Ho? I barely touched it and a stream just gushed out!
>"...Anon?"
>Yes, dear?
>"Milk. Me. NOW."
>... *squueze*
>"Ah... oooh, yes."
>Both hands?
>"Ye- OH, Ohh sweet Celestia, don't stop..."
3 minutes of vigorous wife milking later
>Better?
>*satisfied horse snort*
>Spilled some on my fingers. Hmmm, I wonder...
>"About wha... NO ANON, don't drink it you idiot!"
>Mm-hm. Very earthy, noticable hints of grass and hay, thick and creamy, as well as... hazelnut?
>"...cashew."
>I could learn to like this.
>"The milking or the tasting?"
>Yes.
>"...dumb hubby."
>>
>>28781277
>I could learn to like this.
>"The milking or the tasting?"
>Yes.
>"...dumb hubby."
this is both cute and lewd I love it
>>
Some holiday fun.

>It's getting dark.
>You stand near the window, watching as the sun dips ever lower.
>The wind whistles, the few remaining leaves in the trees clatter noisily against one another.
>Shadows stretch ever longer and the spiced cider in your mug gives off a gentle curl of heat to ward itself against the chilly air.
>You breathe deeply, closing your eyes and calling out
"Kids?"
>From above, faint tinkles of laughter can be heard; the sound of scampering of hooves echoing through the house.
>You grin.
"Any little monsters planning on going out tonight had better show themselves, right now!"
>The laughter becomes a full-on childish cackle as hooves thud against the floorboards, stairs creaking and groaning as three bodies rapidly descend to the ground floor.
>Penny, your youngest, hits the bottom step and springs forward to the ground, throwing her human arms up into the air while her pony-hooves connect with the ground.
>Whirling, she flashes you a smile, complete with missing teeth and declares
"Nightmare Night, what a fright! Give me something sweet to bite!"
>For emphasis, the copper-headed girl curls her fingers into claws and gives a clacking SNAP of her teeth.
>Laughing, you reach down and ruffle her hair.
"Very spooky sweetie. But peacocks are gentle birds, remember?"
>Your little girl hos-and-hums a little, seeming unconvinced, giving a girlish growl for good measure before twirling toward the door.
>The half-dress billows out behind her in a flurry of feathers, each one decorated with the peacock's signature dot towards the tip.
>"You know that only boy peacocks have plumage, right?"
>Turning toward your pre-teen son, you chuckle and point a fatherly finger at him.
"Don't spoil your sister's fun."
>The would-be deformed vampire-ninja-robot-maestro-
"Hotshot, what exactly are you supposed to be?"
>Flashing a toothy grin, your son places the half-mask on his face and hides behind his cloak.
>>
File: 1364998046918.jpg (440KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1364998046918.jpg
440KB, 2400x2400px
whoops, forgot
https://youtu.be/9TWAv-sxKgs

>>28782435
>"I'm the Specter of the Chamber! And tonight I hunt for the most beautiful voice in the town!"
"Ah yes, of course, of course."
>Over the years, pony parodies have lost a bit of their luster, but the boy enjoys them, so that's nice.
>Shuffling out of the way with a monstrous, bellowing cackle, Hotshot clears the way for his older sister.
>The large girl rolls her eyes as she trots downstairs, arms crossed and a smug smile on her lips.
>"Can you believe those two?"
>After looking her over once, you shrug.
"Honestly, the one I can't believe is you. No costume? I thought you loved Nightmare Night?"
>Your firstborn laughs, turning her head away and tucking her short hair behind her ear.
>"Come on, Poppa; nopony my age dresses up for Nightmare Night. That's for fillies and colts."
>With a snort, you cross your own arms.
"Well that doesn't sound like any fun. C'mere."
>Tugging your huffing daughter into the kitchen, you grab a bit of the facepaint you planned on using for your own costume.
>A bit of gritty looking dirt-brown on her ears and the tip of her nose
>Grey on her cheeks
>And some black under her eyes to give her some good looking circles.
"There we are, now just put on that ratty jacket that Momma hates and you're an undead sweetheart!"
>Ace rolls her eyes, but smiles all the same.
>"Okay. Thanks Poppa."
>You plant a kiss on her forehead, to which the tall girl groans and tries to wipe it away with the back of your hand.
"Keep an eye on your brother and sister, okay? I'll be out there with Momma as soon as she gets home."
>"Okay."
>"Ace, c'mon!"
>Ever impatient, Penny stomps her hooves.
>"If we don't hurry up, we're going to miss the start of the party!"
>You see the three of them off with an apologetic smile, waving from your doorway as they head towards the center of town.
>It's at least another twenty minutes before your spouse arrives, looking every bit the bedraggled bureaucrat.
>>
File: 1403234123902.jpg (313KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
1403234123902.jpg
313KB, 1280x996px
>>28782447
"Happy Nightmare Night, fireball."
>"Hmph..."
>No rest for the weary, hm?
>Kneeling down, you work your way down the buttons of Spitfire's uniform jacket
>The mare sighs, closing her eyes and leaning her muzzle against your shoulder.
>"Sorry lover, I'm exhausted."
"You don't need to tell me that; it's all over your face."
>The mare snorts, then makes a small sound as you reach the more difficult to secure buttons around her bulging belly.
>Smiling as the last one gives way, you massage the still-small but very firm bulge in her middle
"How was he today?"
>Sharp, teasing eyes meet yours.
>"You see awful convinced that she's a boy."
"Just a feeling."
>Spitfire gives a gentle hum of disbelief as she leans her tummy into your palm
>"Not much action yet, but I'm certainly starting to feel the weight of another baby. I get the feeling that this one's going to be huge."
"Bigger than Ace?"
>"Maybe."
>Oof, that's going to stretch the expenses.
>Maybe you should plan on finding some work.
>But that's not what tonight is about.
>You gently rub Spitfire's stomach as you speak
"So, the kids have already headed towards the town square and Ace is watching out for the others."
>"Good."
>A pause.
>"She didn't try to feed you that line about not wearing a costume, right?"
"She did. I shot it down."
>"Good, good."
>The mare's head bobbles tiredly.
>You rub her belly again and smile.
"So, you haven't told me what your costume is yet."
>Spitfire smirks and raises an eyebrow.
>"Wouldn't you rather guess?"
>Adopting a thoughtful expression, you shrug.
"The happiest mare in Equestria?"
>Without missing a beat, your wife snaps back
>"Why would I want to be something I can be every other day of the year?"
>The two of you chuckle, and you bump your forehead against hers
"I suppose so. Want to get ready?"
>She nods and you head into the bathroom while she goes to the bedroom.
>>
>>28782453
>After taking a few minutes to carefully apply your touchups in the bathroom mirror, you head out to the closet and grab a bright red and black jacket from the rack.
>Tossing it on, you roll up the sleeves to the elbows, feeling the holiday spirit overtake you
"Ba-doom-doom-do-da-doom."
>Your head begins to bob as you repeat the sound again and again, trying to see if you've still got it.
>Just as you're getting ready to break out some sick moves, Spitfire clears her throat, breaking the trance
"Oh, I didn't know you were ready."
>You glance over in her direction, and can't help but smile.
>In true Wonderbolt-style, your wife has opted for a bodysuit.
>Except this one isn't the traditional blue and gold, or even the devious alternate black and purple affair she wore one year.
>No, this is very black and white.
>As in, an x-ray.
>Complete with a tiny satyr skeleton in her belly.
"Very creative. I love it."
>The mare tosses her uncovered head and smirks at you.
>"I wish I could say the same. Every year you always break out that costume."
>As if with a life of its own, your finger comes out and gives a practiced shake in your spouse's direction, one usually reserved for teasing the kids.
"I'll have you know that this was the hottest Halloween outfit back home."
>"Right, Halloween."
>Spitfire rolls her eyes and chuckles.
>"Just don't break out the dance this year."
>Adopting a pained expression, you place a hand over your chest.
"Dearest, you wound me."
>"Come off it."
>She giggles and you slide closer to her.
"Besides, you love my moves."
>Reaching down to rub her ear, the mare sighs gently and presses her face against your thigh.
>"Maybe a little. Just remember that the only tail you should be looking at on the dancefloor is mine. And no singing this year."
>Giving her meaty rump a pat, you smile and nudge her towards the door.
"Fine."
>With that, the two of you head into town, following after your children.
>>
File: 1387493907980.jpg (1MB, 2688x3076px) Image search: [Google]
1387493907980.jpg
1MB, 2688x3076px
>>28782459
"By the way."
>"Hm?"
"Just so you know, no one's going to save you from the beast about to strike."
>Spitfire stares up at you for a moment.
>Then slugs you in the thigh with her hoof.
>As you (mostly) fake a limp beside her, she smirks.
>"Keep it in the bedroom, lover."
>You smile back through the gentle buzz of pain.
"Always."
>>
>>28782435
YES
>>
File: 1476889852084.jpg (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476889852084.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>>28782468
hhhnggg
i love this spitfire family shorts
>>
>>28782468
Heartwarming as always. But what's anon's costume?
>>
This thread has a lot of Anon x Spitfire. I'm a fan.
>>
>>28782710
shameful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
>>
File: 142267.png (218KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
142267.png
218KB, 746x600px
>>28782478
Y
E
S
>>28782570
>>28782745
I have a problem.
>>28782710
It's from one of the single greatest pieces of Halloween media ever made
https://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA?t=4m13s
>>
page 9 nigger

if you let a thread get to page 9 then the nigger gets you
>>
>>28782468
so
good
>>
File: 1435490840087.png (268KB, 1043x783px) Image search: [Google]
1435490840087.png
268KB, 1043x783px
>>28782777
>you will never give your waifu
>EIGHT
>FOALS
>>
File: Nope.jpg (39KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
39KB, 252x221px
>>28782435
>Satyr
>>
>>28784135
What else would the offspring of a human and a pony look like?
>>
File: 1384040234903.png (92KB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384040234903.png
92KB, 820x900px
>>28784135
Yes, adorable.
>>
File: 1412650707661.png (517KB, 1599x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1412650707661.png
517KB, 1599x1200px
>>28784135
>>28784225
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
>>
What if I want to be on the receiving end of the breeding?
>>
>>28784333
then youre a faggot
>>
>>28784341
It's not gay if you've got a pussy, anon.
>>
>>28784376
trannies dont count
>>
Does anyone have the picture of Lyra saying, "3D women are NOT important!"? I could have sworn it was in the last thread, but I couldn't find anything even in the archive.
>>
>>28782468
Yuus.
>>
File: dogmentation.gif (721KB, 792x490px) Image search: [Google]
dogmentation.gif
721KB, 792x490px
>>28779717
Humans share 50% of the same genome as a banana. I'm pretty sure they share 90+% of the same genes as a pony.

It will be you, but your human genes will be ponified with adorably superior ones. It will still have your nature, some of your features and be at least 45% of you, genetically.

tldr: you are the father of an augmented child
>>
>>28784145
A centaur
>>
>>28783647
>eight foals
>pegasus
Unlikely. Big, sturdy, muscly earth pony birthing hindquarters? Oh yes.
>>
>>28784927
>pegasus has family of six: large, by birdhorse standards
>her cavernous, hollowed-out vagina makes a terrifying groaning sound, like blowing over a milk bottle, when she gets up to flight speed
>>
Would you still love your waifu even if she got a bit chubby after the pregnancy?
>>
>>28784961
>thinking I'd turn down a pudgy pegasus partner
>especially when it's my waifu
I'd be a little disappointed if she didn't retain a somewhat milfy figure.
>>
File: 1353974458550.png (143KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1353974458550.png
143KB, 300x260px
>>28784961
>turning your waifu into a thicc milf
It's like a fetish that keeps evolving.
>>
>>28784961
Of course. But I also love beefy amazonian mares with large teats.
>>
>>28784239
What horrible person names their child Mistake?
At least they have dress standards.
>>
>>28784376
>A man
>"But what if i had a pussy? then i could have that fat delicious cock in me"
>"lels no i'm not gay even though my intense thirst for cock is unstoppable"
>>
>>28785656
having an intense thirst for horsecock is perfectly reasonable and healthy desu
offtopic for this thread, though, except in context of FemAnon getting knocked up, cuddled by horsebando
>>
>>28785879
FemAnon? Fine. Thinking that being gay isn't being gay? Unacceptable.

So Pinkie Pie: let's get some comfy greens about slowly and lovingly impregnating her.
>>
>>28782468
cute
>>
""Alright class. Settle down, settle down. Those of you in attendance have had their forms submitted to me by their parents or guardian as you should know by now. Some of the class will not be attending this lesson, mostly due to prudish ponies not understanding it's importance and opting to teach at home in a private setting. Here, this will be covered as a public and open discussion."
>"What will we be doing today, Miss Cheerilee?"
>"Before we get on to that I must first ask of you to turn to your classmates and pair yourselves up in to twos. The requirement is that you must be of the opposite gender to one another."
>"But Miss Cheerilee, there's only four of them and nine of us!"
>"Oh, I almost forgot. Silly me! Come on in!"
>"Oh hey! I recognise him from Manehatten!"
>"Hi!"
>"These young colts have come in to fill the gaps in our class for today and those of you without a partner for today's session can pick from amongst these ponies!"
>"Alright!"
>"Yeah!"

>"So, uh, Miss Cheerilee?"
>"Right! Now that you've sorted yourselves in to pairs, I can now reveal the name of today's special session!"

>MATING & REPRODUCTION
>HOW TO BREED 101

>Assignments:
>See your partner outside of school hours twice a day.
>Engage in intercourse for each meeting.
>Colts; Impregnate your partner.
>Fillies; Allow yourself to be impregnated by your partner.

>"Haah... haah..."
>"Nnnn..."
>"You have until Hearth's Warming Eve to complete this extracurricular course! Good luck my little ponies!"
>>
>>28786354
stop posting anytime.
>>
>>28786354
>State-mandated breeding
Hot, but with troubling implications.
>>
>>28786354
More foalcon breeding.
The setup is utterly retarded, it's hentai level, but who cares.
>>
>>28785646
There's so many changeling children they name themselves.
>>
>>28786384
"Hot, but with trouble implications" is my favourite thing I've read today.
>>
>>28786609
Anon has a few kids who chose compound names and are called "cock thirst", "insatiable whore" and "daddy's slut".
>>
>>28786354
thats l-lewd
>>
>>28786609
Ah, I see.
Understandable and humorous.
>>
>>28787110
Also, changlingsatyrs a cute.
>>
>>28710893
It it a new general?
Should I filter it?
>>
File: 1445495719686.png (349KB, 1966x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1445495719686.png
349KB, 1966x1190px
>>28787159
Very cute, if not little demons.
>>
>>28785879
>>28785947
>tfw no cute femanon green
Life is suffering.
>>
>>28787208
I don't know, Anon, it it?
>>
>>28787208
No one cares what you do.
>>
>>28787208
yes
only if you have shit taste
>>
>>28787243
I hate femanon greens, they're almost always awful.
>>
>>28787228
>ywn have a house so full of life.
>>
File: 1409570445041.png (229KB, 699x700px) Image search: [Google]
1409570445041.png
229KB, 699x700px
>>28787372
You mean chaos.
>>
>>28787382
Either or.

>pic
Jesus Christ, I have so much to say but I know it's useless without context.
>>
File: 1435558970898.png (253KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1435558970898.png
253KB, 1000x760px
>>28787410
Mistake was a mistake.
>>
>>28787505
Of course not.
She's a gift that deserves cuddles and lessons on firearms.
>>
>>28787208
No. Embrace your inner Guile.
>>
>>28786354
I think I would have found the lesson more interesting, to be honest.
>>
I want to have kids someday. Just not 80 of them and all at once.
>>
>>28788370
Why not?
>>
>>28788391
because an octogintuplet pregnancy would be needlessly hard on my waifu's body
>>
>>28789539
>not shooting for octomom every pregnancy
>>
>>28789589
Little ponies would struggle to carry that many.
You better worship that mare.
>>
>>28790090
I'd carry that pregnant pone everywhere.
>>
>>28790090
>spoiler
Like I wouldn't anyway.
>>
File: 1411765757965.png (797KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1411765757965.png
797KB, 782x1022px
>hfw its breeding season
>>
File: 1469047018145.png (692KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469047018145.png
692KB, 924x1024px
>>28790625
LAST POST FOR BREEDING SEASON
>>
>>28790672
Best season.
>>
File: 1344315086615.png (198KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1344315086615.png
198KB, 500x500px
>>28790821
It really is.
>>
File: 225347.png (146KB, 653x912px) Image search: [Google]
225347.png
146KB, 653x912px
Per princess proclamation, please promptly poke pudgy pegasus pony paunches persistently
>>
>>28791073
>giant distended belly
Stop.
>>
>>28789589
>being this r-selected
>>
File: 1393200375896.png (405KB, 716x524px) Image search: [Google]
1393200375896.png
405KB, 716x524px
Goodbye breedin' thread, you had a good run.
>>
File: 588803.jpg (41KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
588803.jpg
41KB, 600x666px
>>28791073
They're just trying to make more room.
>>
new thread when
>>
rip
>>
>>28791458
I don't know man, we don't have a lot of green.
>>
>>28791660
theres enough

and a ton of cute ponies
>>
>>28791660
but the green we do get is really good
>>
LAST THREAD ON LAST PAGE

PREPARE TO DIE
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 180

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.