[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkie pie is terrified of twilight and unicorns in general after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: AE7HB.png (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AE7HB.png
525KB, 1280x720px
Pinkie pie is terrified of twilight and unicorns in general after learning how helpless non magic wielders are in a magical world.
Do you agree?
>>
>>28709899
Those weren't real ponies. They were magical constructs, which is why the dis-spell worked to begin with.
>>
>>28710494
If the dis-spell only works on them she wouldn't need to test the Pinkies.
>>
>>28709899
Good thing they found a magic balloon.
>>
>>28710494
>Inb4 episode where the last pinkie clone tracks down pinkie and asks for protection because she has her own life and doesn't want twilight to kill her
>>
>>28710499
Clearly the spell could affect the original Pinkie because of her exposure to the mirror pool.
>>
>>28711169
>>28710494
We don't know anything about the original spell and how it works.

Pinkie clones seemed to have feelings like Ponk, but like an immature child who just learnt to talk and walk.
>>
>>28709899
Original Pinkie was the last Twi magicked out, leaving first clone in her place.
When last two Pinkies were staring at the wall, RD tried to speed things up and interfered by talking to them.
True Pinkie would never ignore her friend, so she responded, resulting in being magicked out to the mirror pool.
First clone Pinkie made was one that won the competition.
>>
>>28709899
Pinkie knows the ways of the filthy unicorns yes, and knows how to counter them, yes.
Pinkie only practices caution because PINKIE NEEDS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE! Yes
She is hard to contact, being a filthy Pegasi is all.
>>
>people thinking magical clones have lives and consciousness.
They are magic, they can only imitate life, like a parrot imitates speech. destroying them is fine
>>
>>28711770
So if I shoot my parrot I can use this argument to the police and be fine?
>>
>>28711774
why would the police come if you shoot your parrot?
>>
>>28711780
>Police not responding to a gunshot.
Do you like in Chicago?
>>
>>28711845
no, I live in a free state where I can own a gun
>>
I think Twilight is terrified of Pinkie Pie for being a cartoon god who defies all logic that she will never comprehend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.