[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We've known Twilight longer as an Alicorn than a unicorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>We've known Twilight longer as an Alicorn than a unicorn now.

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the whole ascension decision?

I actually like her better as an Alicorn Mentor-Princess
>>
>>28708508
neo /mlp/ please leave
>>
>>28708508
Id be fine with it since Starlight is basically s1 and 2 Twilight now if Spike was Starlights direct assistant.
Spike did a good job of balancing out Twilights personality by being that voice of reason, sanity and humanity. He would be a perfect balance to Starlight. He pushed Twilight in the right direction many times when she was a unicorn and he could do the same for Starlight.
>>
>>28708519
(You)
>>
Are we going to shitpost about twilicorn till the end of time?
>>
Even after the heat death of our universe, when the last electron slows to a halt.

Even then, I will be mad about the stupid wings.
>>
File: hug.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>28708529

I like their relationship right now better than Twi and Spike's back in S1.

He acts more like an anchor and conscience for Glimmer to stop her from going back to her old ways. Better that than an assistant that she can boss around.
>>
File: 1466206824299.png (64KB, 666x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466206824299.png
64KB, 666x556px
>>28708508
MMC is still one of a my favorite episodes (those songs, mang) but I ended up being disappointed with the way they handled things after. They only addressed her princesshood in the S4 premiere and finale so everything in between she and the show was stuck being in this weird limbo where they had no idea what to do with her. S5 and S6 have been better with balancing her character traits and her status as a princess, but it hasn't been enough to justify the change. Everything that has happened could still have been done without her being a princess. Hell, if they had to make her a princess, doing it after she's done teaching Starlight would have worked.
>>
>>28708508
S7 will air 13 Episodes and Twilight will quit as princess and Starlight will take Twilight's place in the S7 finale.
>>
File: Case Closed.png (364KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
Case Closed.png
364KB, 1141x711px
>>28708562
Of course.
>>
She can be totes adorbs with those wings, so I greatly approve. The only thing I've disliked so far is that shitty crystal castle.
>>
>>28708508
I would say that it was the beginning of the end, but thats not true.
The beginning of the end was S2 finale.
And as much as I love true changelings, and as much as HI ANON memes made Caddy grown on me, the idea to shoehorn a third alicorn without any reason at all besides creating a marketable toy character was the moment show started to die.
S3 finale was when it finally keeled over, S4 finale was literally final nail to the coffin in which this dead show lied, everything after that would be a funeral feast.
>>
I want Glimmer dead.
>>
>>28708508
I've always hated Twilicorn and I always will. I never actually enjoyed the show, most particularly any scene she or the ugly castle appears is.
>>
>>28711776
This is unfortunately true. Even with as strange of a following as this show as had it has still been dumbed down to product placement, like any other girls show.
>>
File: 229303.png (12KB, 891x857px) Image search: [Google]
229303.png
12KB, 891x857px
>>28708508
>dust
>settled
The distant echoes of my autistic rage will never die out.
It's as shit now as it was then with the added reasons of Twilight spending all her screen time princessing, Celestia being cut out of the show, and the further introduction of more and more lore shattering alicorns.
>>28708562
yes
>>
>>28709288
Yes.

And immunity cat will stop all those ear worms telling you to go kill yourself.

If this is a ruse, is it really that worth all those posts just for validation when most people just outright ignore you?

Either way, kill yourself.
>>
It's cool to see a character in a cartoon who basically saves the world every other week actually progress and get a reward and shit

And i was never that attached to twi anyway, so fuck it, i don't mind the Alicorn thing
>>
>>28708508
Alicorn pussy is superior.
You don't need to know anything else
>>
>I actually like her better as an Alicorn Mentor-Princess.
Here's your (((You))).
>>
>>28711805
>lore shattering

>head canon shattering*

FTFY
>>
>>28711776
Pretty much.
And her brother was out of left field too.

Honestly, from the beginning I already had trouble relating to Twilight being connected to royalty as the Lady Liege's pet protege. I just wanted to see her as this dorky bookworm who wants to make friends.

And the next thing I know, shes the sister to royal guard captain who was marrying another fucking princess which would then make her royalty in law. And the princess also JUST HAPPENED to be her babysitter way back when.
ERMAGERD TWALOT! YUR UR SPEYSHUL

Fuck this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.