[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she's mature enough for a stable relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: applebloom.png (177KB, 900x1028px) Image search: [Google]
applebloom.png
177KB, 900x1028px
Do you think she's mature enough for a stable relationship? (How would we be able to form one without her friends and family finding out?)
>>
>>28701414
>12
>stable relationship
pick one or the other
>>
she's got that orange dude from earlier this season
>>
>>28701414
Certainly. She can just go to quote on quote hang out with the CMC when she's really going to meet me for a little rendezvous...bloomboners btfo, she's mine.
>>
>>28701414
As in, the colt locked in a stable?
>>
File: Applejack's_scowl_close-up_S6E6.png (1011KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack's_scowl_close-up_S6E6.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>28701414
>>
>>28701414
Heh heh, stable
>>
>>28701414
>How would she be able to form one without family finding out
That's gonna be hard, considering the relationship is with Mac and Aj
>>
>>28701425
>12
I disagree with that estimation.
>>
>>28701414
Age is confusing in the show, but mentally and in maturity, I think she's very close to being ready for a healthy one.

I mean, yeah, she's tiny and attends school, but she thinks as maturely as the older ponies, at this point and has a career. Despite that and the fact that I really, really like her, I think they should at least be single while going through school.
>>
File: 1462236804652.png (626KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462236804652.png
626KB, 1000x1000px
>>28701638
I would say that is a very accurate age for her mindset/size
>>
>>28701414
Threads like these are the reason why Mom hates us.
>>
>>28701729
>mindset
Her thinking isn't any less mature than Fluttershy or Pinkie's. If anything, I'd say it's more developed and mature.
>>
File: 1459192460998.jpg (11KB, 226x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459192460998.jpg
11KB, 226x255px
>>28701764
Doesn't mean she's older than them. I like to think that the show writes Applebloom as someone about to go through puberty but mature in the sense that she has responsibility on the farm
>>
>>28701815
>about to go through puberty
I could just accept that younger ponies can be very mature for their age, compared to humans, the same way most older ponies act like children, but I find it hard to say she's pre-pubescent, mainly because of her voice. She sounds a lot older than she was before. Along with how they keep mentioning how she's getting older and growing up, I'm convinced that she's a young teen.
>>
File: 1465702134855.png (2MB, 1100x1641px) Image search: [Google]
1465702134855.png
2MB, 1100x1641px
>>28701937
Twelve certainly would be considered near young teen assuming the youngest as thirteen. Another thing that points to her being younger is her school both teaching basic lessons and having a playground, something only seen in elementary schools where the highest age is about twelve or thirteen
>>
>>28702129
>school
Yeah, that's where it gets confusing. It's hard to say how old they are, when the writers clearly all have different ideas on what the crusaders are. There's the voices and mind-set to argue against pre-pubescent, and the elementary-style school and small size to argue against any older, though we haven't seen a middle or high school and can assume they can just focus on their careers after they graduate that. 12 is a safe and fair estimate, anyway, when there's people here who think they're supposed to be 8 because they haven't payed attention after finishing season 1. I want to believe they're really making progress in physically aging, anyway, because they're mentally way above where they seem to be physically. I hope to see them with some form of body-size change before it's all over.
>>
>>28701414
She's been 10 for 6 years!
Just wait till it gets to twentyfuckingseven though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.