[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as much as I like SciTwi, I feel like Sunset and pony Twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (758KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758KB, 1280x714px
as much as I like SciTwi, I feel like Sunset and pony Twilight have better chemistry. It feels more natural.
>>
>>28697833
are you telling me it's not natural for a horse to love a girl?
>>
>>28697833
I really wish pony Twilight would show up in EQG again. We could see her and Sunset hang out some more, find out how she gets along with her human self, and who knows what else.

Maybe we'll see it in the specials that are coming up.
>>
>>28697833
SciTwi is just too much of an Alphys to be able to correctly function within the girls social group. Fluttershy is already the shy one, Sunset is already the smart one, and they literally already have a Twilight who is much more advanced in friendship training.
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 200x261px)
image.png
121KB, 200x261px
>>28697924
>Twilight
>Advanced in friendship
>>
>>28697924
Scilight is actually less confident than EQG Fluttershy. Sure, Flutters isn't outgoing, but she mostly stays quiet because she wants to be polite. Scilight always worries that she might be getting something wrong. This helps her as a scientist but hurts her ability to connect to people. She can be brought out of her shell, though. This effect happens most notably when she's talking to Sunset, Spike, and Timber Spruce- Sunset and Spike because they have a shared history, Timber because he stuck to small talk about subjects she knew well.

Scilight definitely isn't a copy of Sunset. Besides the aforementioned lack of confidence, she's a little smarter and cares much more about academics. While Sunset is gifted, she's not as invested in the pursuit of knowledge as either version of Twilight.

As for pony versus human, there are major differences. Pone Twilight has an idealized view of the world that makes her notably less understanding and patient. She holds herself to extremely high standards and insists on meeting them, while the human version expects herself to mess up and doesn't see other people's mistakes as that big a deal compared to her own.
>>
>>28697833
Agreed 100%. I am still sad that SciTwi took over in some respects.
>>
>>28697833
Nah. I feel SciTwi is better. They have similar personal expiriences.
>>
File: scp sez.jpg (185KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
scp sez.jpg
185KB, 600x450px
>sci twi
>dykeshit
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING DICKLESS WONDER YURIFAG CONTAINMENT FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>28697833
Scilight already have a guy so i don't see the point in shipping her with Sunset
>>
>>28698908
>>28698922
I'm talking form a friendship perspective
>>
>>28698934
Sunset already have human Twilight so i don't see the point of having her interactwith pony Twilight.

She either need to get over her and pony kind or get back to Equestria and forget about human friends.
>>
>>28698952
She can live on either world and make regular trips to the other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.