[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #218 - All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 175

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Fingerbang Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
File: Ponk fondles the tidders.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk fondles the tidders.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
New writefag here again, finished another couple of paragraphs but it's getting late. I'll actually post everything tomorrow, but if anyone wants an early read:

>Bad Influence (AnonXFlutters)(WiP)
http://pastebin.com/gXpSmgyB
>>
>NaOH
>>
>>28682974
I'll just wait for your post, good work man.
>>
File: TwistAndShout.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TwistAndShout.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Awesome job on posting all of that green in the last thread, everyone. I'll be back to posting in here soon to further add to this glorious rebound.
>>
>>28685022
Why do you have 2 different names?
>>
>>28685022
Time After Time never ever
>>
Bump for writefags
>>
File: 1476108788195.png (4MB, 3400x3774px) Image search: [Google]
1476108788195.png
4MB, 3400x3774px
>>28682802
There really needs to be a Diamond Tiara green.
>>
last thread: >>28575353
>>
NaOH you monster, I've started playing Hotline because of your story.
>>
File: nyeas.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
nyeas.gif
1MB, 350x272px
bump
>>
>”Hey Anon. Cool of you to make it.”
“What’s it about?”
>Rainbow Dash quickly loses the friendly attitude and looks irritated by your response.
>”All right look, do you want to go out with my friend or not?” She uses her thumb to point at a pink girl with frizzy hair standing right behind her.
“Why?”
>”Just answer the question.”
>Her friend gives you an exaggerated waive.
“Uh, sure?”
>”All righty then, my job is done. He’s all yours, Pinkie Pie!” She shouts out, leaving the room with her.
>”Hi! I’m--” She snorts. “You know who I am already from Dashie.”
>Dashie?
>”I’ve seen you around and haven’t had the chance to make an introduction, but I’m sure that we’re going to have a boatloads of fun!”
“Yeah, but what about--”
>”Where are we going? Ohhh! That’s the best part! It’s a secret, but you’ll know it when we see it.”
“Hold up, tonight?”
>”Yeah! No time like the present, huh?” She elbows you.
>Great, there goes hanging out with the guys.
>”About tonight; just wear whatever, you don’t have to be super uptight about it.”
>You pull out your phone.
“Yeah, fine. I just need--”
>”Directions? Sure!” She swipes your phone away and types to the rate of 500 words a minute. “There! Also, my number is in there, just in case if something happens or if you want to do this again.” She takes out her phone and looks at it. “Whoops, gotta take this. I’ll see you in a few hours!” And like that, she runs off.
>Fucking terrific.
>You are left with questions to a blind date that just happened in less than two minutes.
>Still, it might not be that bad. She looks...
>Erm, ecstatic? Yeah, ecstatic about the entire thing.
>And that smile she had the entire way was weird, but you somehow felt good from seeing it.
>You walk out of the classroom, following the crowd out of the school.

A small preview of the story.
>>
Shiet, post order numbers got me all fucked up. Let's try that again
>>28681971
>Sadly, you didn’t have too much time to bask in your newfound enjoyment of Stutter’s company, as before you knew it you found yourself cruising down the winding streets of the city suburbs
>You found yourself dreading the inevitability of finding her house, like a little kid who knows he has to go home in the morning and wants to stay up all night with his friends
>This wasn’t a usual response from you when faced with a stranger’s company, but you chalked it up to your lack of social interaction in the past months
>The good news was, the worst of the storm was over, and you regretfully turned down the unnecessarily loud speakers so that you and your partner in rhyme could communicate effectively
>You felt a little bad for doing so, since removing the object of her obsession caused her visible disappointment, but you couldn’t ride around forever, as much as you would have liked to
“Your house is around here somewhere, right? Sorry, I might need some help the rest of the way”
>Now calm enough to respond to a conversation without adrenaline taking over, the girl gave you a trademark anxious nod before turning away to survey the houses around yourself
>After a moment or two she must have found a street or landmark she recognized, because she immediately perked up, sitting up straight and feeding you a steady stream of unstuttered directions, punctuated with “umm”s and “oh, uh”s whenever she lost her bearings
>You were thankful for the intelligible instructions, but you had to admit, you kinda missed the stuttering. It was endearing when it wasn’t hilarious nonsense
>>
>>28687638
>Ultimately, after an uncountable number of lefts and more than a few rights that you were pretty sure led in a big circle, you finally ended up on a dead end road, apparently your intended destination
>To your surprise, your navigator kept silent as you coasted down the street, past all the cardboard cutout suburban houses with white picket fences and 2.5 kids, and down the hill towards a wooded lot
>Even more surprising was the overgrown bungalow at the end of the street, set on a hill well back from the road and completely shrouded by the forest of flora that had grown up around it
>As you pull up to the end of the street and drop into park, you get an even better view of the quaint house
>If it weren’t for the terrible weather, it would have looked like a cottage out of a picture book. Even so, you felt the structure elicited a response
“THAT’S you’re house?”
>You asked, hoping you would come across as impressed or awestruck. Anything other than judgmental, really
>Lucky for you, Copilot Stutterbutt is used to the question, offering back a hearty “yup” and shy grin
“Wow”
>Is all you can say in turn as you scan the grounds, noting that there weren’t any cars in sight. Parents must be out somewhere; that explains how Stutters ended up relying on her “friends” in the first place
>You’re just about to take another swing at conversation when a distant CRACK signals the return of the dreaded downpour, snapping both of you back to reality
>But without any more road, getting your charge to safety without her getting drenched in the process was looking pretty much impossible
>She wasn’t looking too thrilled at the prospect of making a mad dash uphill through the rain, and you weren’t about to settle for it either
>Taking a second to take stock of the situation, you found yourself suddenly thankful for the cluttered mess that was your backseat for the second time today
>>
>>28687638
You already posted this update last thread, did you do anything new?
>>
>>28685825
I'm gonna need the uncensored version of this, familia
My dick would be forever in your debt
>>
>>28687649
>You already posted this update last thread
I'd suggest you get your eyes checked familia, I posted the pastebin with what I had finished last night at the start of this thread, but it's been edited since then. Also, I'll probably get another update in by the end of the night, so I'm posting this for continuity's sake as well.
>>
>>28687648
>Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, you reach into your backseat and once again return with an unexpected savior
>Your hoodie, which until now had been even more of a deadbeat slacker than you, was going to come in clutch for the victory whether it wanted to or not
>You just really hoped it didn’t smell, since as soon as she saw it, Stutters’ eyes became milk saucers
“Here, throw this on, you need it way more than I do. I got soaked earlier anyways”
>You say, and it’s true. Your hair is all the proof you need.
>A-A-Are you sure!? Y-You d-don’t have to -
“I’m sure. Take it, I’ll be fine. You can give it back to me tomorrow”
>You cut her off, having already made up your mind. You had suddenly become aware of the time once again, and every minute spent arguing was a minute later you’d be home
>”Oh gosh. Th-thanks so much for everything Anonymous, I...” she trails off, at a loss to express her gratitude
“Hey, don’t sweat it. That’s what friends are for, right?
>Another explosion in the sky startles the frail girl, prompting her to throw on your oversized hoodie before turning back to you to say
>”Um, I’m sorry I left you in detention”
>The apology was delivered so carefully you couldn’t help but imagine she’d been practicing it in her head for the past few minutes. You tried, and failed, to suppress a chuckle
“Don’t worry about it, that's all on me. Just get inside before this storm gets any worse, alright?
>The girl nods appreciatively, before throwing open your car door and sprinting for her front porch, the jungle sprouting from the ground around her adding to the protection of your hoodie
>You wait until she makes it to the front door just to be safe, and before she goes inside you roll your window down and shout
“SEE YA TOMORROW!”
>Over the chaotic din of the storm.
>Your heart almost melts when she turns around and throws you a meek wave before disappearing into the safety of her home
>>
>>28687694
>You are now Fluttershy, #1 most Socially Awkward Junior in Canterlot High, and pretty much incapable of changing that
>Most days you could manage your stress and anxiety by sticking to a strict routine, and relying on your friends to calm you down whenever things got the better of you
>But today was a special kind of awful
>First you had to wait after school for your friends to come pick you up, which wouldn’t have been so bad, but then it started raining really hard, and you had to sit outside in the middle of the storm for more than an hour waiting for your them to show up
>Which was why you now found yourself about to have a panic attack in your living room as you fumbled with the phone, desperately trying to remember cell numbers and praying that nothing had happened to anyone on the road
>After a few minutes of racking your brain and trying to hold back tears, you finally remember Pinkie Pie’s number, which consisted of almost entirely one digit, which you promptly punched into the handset
“Come on Pinkie, please pickup please pickup please pickup”
>You mutter to yourself as the phone rings, your nerves finally getting the better of you as tears begin to swell in your eyes
>On the fourth ring, you hear the phone click and a goofy voice you’re all too familiar with sings from the other end,
>”HE-LOOOOO!~”
“OhmygoshPinkieit’sFluttershyI’mathomewhereareyouiseveryoneokay-”
>The words just spill out, and you don’t even try to control them, the sense of relief washing over you much stronger than whatever self control you had left
>”Woah, slow down, I can’t understand a word of what you’re saying!” Pinkie cuts you off on the other end of the call
>You take a deep breath, wondering why Pinkie Pie of all people can’t understand gibberish, especially from one of her best friends, and summon every ounce of restraint to say
“Pinkie It’s Fluttershy, Please Give The Phone To Twilight Or-”
>>
>>28687718
>”HAH, ELABORATE VOICEMAIL HOAX! You know what to do!”
>It takes a painful amount of mental pressure to stop yourself from screaming directly into the phone, but somehow you manage to stay calm enough to respond without breaking glass
“It’s Fluttershy just please call me back okay?”
>Now full blown crying, you’re just about to hang up the phone when the sound of someone snickering on the other end catches your attention, followed by someone else saying something about phone pranks
>It isn’t until you hear a distinctly Rarity “Hello dear, where are you, are you alright?” that you completely lose it
>Setting the phone down gently and instinctively grabbing the nearest pillow, you unleash all your frustration, anxiety and anger in the least destructive way you can
>Then, you softly return the pillow to it’s proper place and, with a voice that openly betrays your emotional state, you answer the phone, cutting off the exasperated girl on the other endearing
“Rarity, it’s Fluttershy. I’m at home”
>You were too deflated to say much else, but that didn’t stop Rarity
>”Oh thanks Heavens, we got back to the school just a few minutes ago and when we couldn’t find you we feared the worst! How on Earth did you get home, please tell me you didn’t walk home in this weather!”
“No, I, um, got a ride”
>You wanted so badly to ask where they’d been for the past two hours, or how they’d ended up so late, but Rarity cut you off
>”A ride with who? I don’t think I should have to remind you about the dangers a young lady faces when getting into a car with complete strangers!”
>She had a point, but since when were students at CHS strangers? Didn’t people carpool with friends all the time?
“Um, a Senior who had detention gave me a ride in his car, he said his name was Anonymous”
>>
>>28687723
>You instantly regretted opening your mouth. You knew the combination of the words “Senior”, “detention”, and “his” were enough to send Rarity over the breaking point
>Not only that, but you’d given his name out too. Might as well have put up a wanted sign
>”You WHAT!? Darling, how could you have done something so dangerous, and with an older man! I can’t tell you how disappointed in you I am!”
>Now you really were mad. You couldn’t believe she wanted you to feel ashamed for accepting help when you really needed it, while she was always prancing around looking for attention, ESPECIALLY from older men
“That’s not fair! Anon was really nice, he drove me home when he could have just left me, and he let me listen to music so I wouldn’t be scared, and he even gave me his hoodie so I wouldn’t get rained on! That’s more than you did, you just left me at school!”
>And without even thinking, you hung up the phone. Of course you knew that there would be repercussions for what you’d just said, and being rude was uncalled for, but right now you just wanted Rarity to stop talking
>In fact, you just wanted the whole world to stop bothering you right now, and with numb limbs and tired eyes you made your way down the hall to your bedroom, promptly collapsing on your bed
>The storm still raged outside, but you felt safer lying in your bed than anywhere else, and the addition of Anon’s comfy hoodie only added to your growing tiredness
>Making a modest effort to stay awake, you try to recount the lyrics to that music Anon had played in his car, trying your best to memorize the snippets you could pick up so you could track down the songs later, but your mind was too cloudy to be of any use
>And before you knew it, merciful sleep had completely enveloped you, leaving only dreams of thunderstorms and car rides with nice boys in its wake
>>
>>28687734
And that's where we stand right now, but expect more fluttershy fov and the beginnings of the Flutterbowl later tonight
>>
>>28687748
Okay
>>
goodnight bump from 9
>>
I feel like the image dump at the end of the last thread was a summoning ritual.

Fine, I'll exist. Incoming.
>>
File: 1462514175037.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462514175037.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>28689088
>>
>>28687734
Comfy/10
This Flutterbooty makes things to my heart.
>>
File: VSO.png (588KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
VSO.png
588KB, 1024x647px
>>28689128
Don't worry about it.

http://pastebin.com/CTKfug3d cause I've been a spooky summer ghost.

>Laying back with a contented sigh, Octavia lifts a hand over her head, smiling as her fingers are entwined in Vinyl's.
>"Maybe so..." She murmurs, her thumb rubbing her lover's palm absently.
>"Yeah... I could get used to this." Flash murmurs, not unaware of the happy squeak his comment prompts from Vinyl.
>"Dude, you are GOING to get used to this." Vinyl declares, an impish smile plastered across her face as she pushes herself up to leer over at Flash.
>Flash just returns her smile, his hand reaching up to cup her cheek.
>"That's fine with me, Vi, but, can we keep the kidney punches to a minimum? I'm sure you can think of better ways to punish me..."
>Vinyl blinks, the cocky smile on his lips and the gentle hand stroking her cheek bringing her dangerously close to melting point.
>"W-well, sure. Sure, dude. Heh, 'Learn to appropriate response,' right?" Vinyl mutters, leaning down and brushing her lips against Flash's tentatively.
>She backs off to see a soft smile with a wry twist, and glances furtively to his eyes.
>"That's more of a reward, isn't it?" Flash asks, the embodiment of innocence, and Vinyl doesn't miss the amused chuckle this byplay wrings out of Octavia.
>Vinyl looks over to the other girl to see her rolled onto her stomach, chin propped up in her hands.
>She gives Vinyl a knowing smile, cocking an eyebrow at the flustered girl.
>Snapping her gaze back to Flash, she leans in again, her lips brushing against his a bit more insistently as her hand slides over his maligned side.
>"Maybe, I guess, more of an apology?" Vinyl murmurs, her fingers gently brushing the spot she's worried might sport a bruise in the morning.
>"Heh. Apology accepted, Vi..." Flash says softly, his hand reaching around to pull her down onto him.
>Vinyl murmurs contentedly as she snuggles into his chest.
>'Fuck this feels good. Fucking Flash, what the fuck are you doing to me?"
>>
>>28687410
pls keep going, I'm interested to see how this plays out
>>
File: Warm Horse.png (2MB, 1131x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Warm Horse.png
2MB, 1131x1558px
>10
why
>>
>>28687410
Color me interested
>>
>>28689520
Comfy out of 10
>>
>>28682802
>Now Twilight, stay nice and obedient. no yelling.
>>
>>28682833
I want to squeeze the EQG udders.
>>
>>28692527
>No purple skin
>>
>>28689520
Oh shit your back. And it ain't even day of the dead yet.

I've really been looking forward to this. Just one question though, are we going to get yet another sex scene? I never thought I would say this but I'm getting tired of all the sex.
>>
File: obviouslynotphotoshopped.png (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
obviouslynotphotoshopped.png
178KB, 1280x720px
>>28692532
>>
>>28692649
That's more like it.
>>
File: 1458424214892.jpg (143KB, 543x522px) Image search: [Google]
1458424214892.jpg
143KB, 543x522px
>>28692649
You did good, kid.
>>
File: SATAN.gif (83KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
SATAN.gif
83KB, 480x270px
>>28692666
>>
File: 1476770416972.png (438KB, 1045x950px) Image search: [Google]
1476770416972.png
438KB, 1045x950px
bump from 9
>>
File: pretty pony princess.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pretty pony princess.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>28682802
>PREEMPTIVELY RAPING NIGGER TWILIGHT
>>
>>28693362
>>
File: Why is this hilarious to me.jpg (259KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Why is this hilarious to me.jpg
259KB, 2048x1152px
>>28682833
>filename
>>
Ha Ha Time For Updates

Sorry I missed the promised Double Upload last night, had some computer issues to deal with, but I've got 7 (seven), count them 7 (SEVEN) posts of content tonight

And they're all Fluttershy PoV
>>
>>28687734
>You wake up with dawn the next morning, still very much the most awkward teenager in town, but you felt a lot better now that you’d had a good night’s rest
>Actually, “wake up” was a bit of overstatement. You were definitely conscious, but pulling yourself up and out of bed to face the day wasn’t exactly appealing right now
>Instead you remain half-huddled in your sleeping position, listening to the cacophony of birdsongs beginning to erupt outside the windows of your cottage
>Mother Nature had always been the best alarm clock, and after a few minutes the various hoops and cries melded together to form a crescendo of noise you couldn’t ignore if you try
>’Alright Fluttershy, it’s time to get up’ you thought to yourself in a motherly tone, barely possessing enough strength to even persuade yourself
>Somehow, though, your subconscious won out, and you found yourself sitting up with a groan before sliding off your bed and clumsily plodding down the hall to the bathroom
>Just as you step inside, you’re caught off guard by the image of a pale-skinned teenage girl with wild, frizzy pink hair wearing a combination of a frumpy skirt and an oversized hoodie, staring at you with a look of bewilderment
>Awww, she looked awful, the poor thing, maybe she needs hel-
>Wait a second, that’s a mirror
>Wait a second, why did you look like THAT? Why did you fall asleep in your clothes, and apparently somebody else’s!?
>A wave of confusion hit you like a ton of bricks, jolting you from your previous dreamy state with a noticeable start, before the memories of yesterday’s ordeals came flooding back to you
>Your ride home with Anonymous, though initially uncomfortable, had turned out alright in the end, and for a few moments you savor the warmth of his loaned article of clothing
>>
>>28695574
>But then you remember the cause for the ride, and your subsequent spat with Rarity, and your mood sinks like a rock.
>You really hadn’t meant to be so ungrateful about carpooling, but even though the Victorian girl had likely already forgiven your outburst on the phone, you knew there was still going to a lecture on the etiquette of a proper young lady
>You really didn’t like it when Rarity treated you like a child who couldn’t take care of herself, even though you know deep down she’s just trying to protect you
>And you definitely weren't looking forward to a rant about how Anon was a "bad influence"
>Right now, the only thing you're looking forward to is a hot bath, and getting out of these mussy clothes
>After reaching over to the bathtub faucet to get the water started, you carefully peel off Anon's hoodie, instantly missing the cozy garment
>You carefully fold it and place it on the counter where it's unlikely to get wet or otherwise soiled before removing your own wrinkled clothes with somewhat less ceremony
>By the time you finished disrobing, the bathwater had warmed up to the perfect temperature, and you add a few splashes of aromatic bubble bath before lowering yourself into the welcoming water
>Again, you felt terrible for being so rude to Rarity the day before. She had always been so generous, making you and the other girls beautiful clothing, handing out luxuries like the expensive sopa and shampoo you were using right now
>And she'd be the first to inform anyone who asked that she wasn't doing this with her parents' money; the highschool girl had been running a profitable fashion startup out of her own house for over a year now, and her own hard work and talent afforded her the gifts she showered on her friends
>For a moment you felt a pang of jealousy, not because your friend was wildly successful, but because she wore her success so openly and easily
>>
>>28695585
>Even if you had such an incredible talent, you were sure you'd never flaunt it like that. You were already shy enough about playing in your friends' band, and tambourine wasn't exactly a starring role
>But you shake your head, knowing better than to dwell on the things you couldn't change. Besides, you had better things to think about right now
>Anonymous
>Even without saying it out loud, his name sparked something in your chest - the same kind of feeling you had gotten when you met your now best friends for the first time, or even more recently upon meeting both Twilights and the successfully reformed Sunset Shimmer
>But this time, there was something different, a subtle change that made the familiar thrill of meeting a new friend suddenly very foreign
>Anon was a boy, who wanted to talk about boy interests and do boy activities
>While most girls your age had at least outgrown their fear of talking to the opposite gender, you were lucky when you didn't get butterflies from talking in a class full of students you'd known for years
>Talking to boys was entirely new to you, and although you had felt more comfortable with Anon by the time he dropped you off yesterday, you still needed someone to give you boy-talking-to advice
>Rarity was out of the question, of course. You didn't need another reason to bring her shame down on you
>As was Pinkie Pie, because she'd spill the beans to everyone, Rarity included
>That and you were still mad about that phone prank she pulled on you yesterday
>In a show of mock anger at the hyperactive girl, you stuck your tongue out at nobody in particular
>Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer could probably help, since they were both pretty popular with the male students, but you didn't want your friendship with Anon to be seen as... romantic
>You blushed at the thought of Twilight and Sunset, dumbfounded as you told them about a kind, handsome senior boy who you maybe wanted to be more than friends with
>>
>>28695566
Dub dubs mean you are forgiven, the large content dump helps as well. I will read it in the morning, goodnight folks.
>>
>>28695593
>And there goes that tingling in your chest again
>Oh gosh
>Just Friends Fluttershy, Just Friends
>After calming down, you conclude that you're left with only Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash for guidance, and to you, both were good options
>Rainbow Dash had lots of male friends owing to her popularity with the school's various sports teams, as well as the growing fan-following of the band, and she was happy to be seen as 'one of the guys'
>AJ, on the other hand, had a huge family tree, which meant she had dealt with boys of all ages, and you knew you could trust her to give helpful advice
>Any further decisions about broaching the subject of boys to your friends would have to wait, though, as a loud grumble from your stomach brought your attention to more pressing matters
>You had completely forgotten to eat last night, and now the hollow feeling in your tummy drove you to rise up from the tub, drain the water and towel off in a series of quick practiced motions
>Wrapping one towel tightly around your slender frame, and grabbing another for your freshly treated hair, you brace for a second before stepping out into a hall, the sudden chill of dry air sending a shiver down your spine and across your skin
>Your suffering is thankfully cut short by the promise of clean, dry clothes as you reach your room, quickly tossing on the pajamas you had left on your bedside table yesterday to block out the unwelcome air
>Your PJ's hadn't seen much action the night before, and a quick glance at the alarm clock that had been sitting under them told you there was more than an hour of morning left before you needed to be ready to leave anyways, so you were more than happy to have their company
>Another outburst from your belly reminded you of your mission, and in pursuit of sustenance you once again emerged from your bedroom, heading down the hall and in the direction of your homely kitchen
>>
>>28695601
>While you were no Pinkie Pie, your parents were certainly capable cooks in their own right, and despite the difficulty acclimating to kitchen utensils and appliances, over the course of a few years you had become more than proficient at feeding yourself
>Today, though, you were just feeling plain lazy, and a bowl of microwaved oatmeal coupled with a glass of milk was surely enough to fill you up
>As you polished off your well-earned breakfast, your mind - now free of distractions - drifted back towards Anon, as you tried in earnest to make a mental catalog of potential future conversation topics
>Anything to help stop you from completely blanking out if you saw him again today
>Sadly the only real interest of his that you could recall was his music, which was probably because you had spent the entire car ride home shaking like a leaf and trying to avoid eye contact
>But hey, music wasn't a bad starting point, right? Lots of people talked about music, and despite what you had heard about hip-hop, you were intrigued by the thumping beats and gruff, melodic lyrics that had poured out of Anon's stereo
>Deciding on music as the best course of action, an idea began to form in your head, and after a quick trip back to your bedroom to fetch the vital component, you headed for your living room, laptop in hand
>The laptop had mostly been a paperweight since your parents had bought it for you at the start of your Sophomore year, especially since you were uncomfortable with the internet, but the occasional sharing of cute cat videos by your friends had armed you with the navigational knowledge you needed for this task
>After a few minutes of fruitlessly Googling snippets of half-remembered lyrics from the day before to no avail, you finally discovered a song whose name you were sure you could recognize from Anon's radio readout
>With a second of hesitation, you brought the mouse over the link to the song, and after building up some courage, hit Play
>>
>>28695619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8ncHPrF-c
>The opening off-beat guitar chord jogged your memory, and although the lyrics remained as incomprehensible as they had been the day before, you were entranced by the bumping bassline
>Turning the volume all the way up, you let the music pound through your ears. Free concerts was one of the perks of having no one around
>You had never been much of a dancer, but in the privacy of your own home you found yourself progressing from a slight head nod to an all-out upper-body groove by the end of the song
>It takes some strong music to get you in the dancing mood, and as the video ended you clicked the 'like' button at the bottom to show your appreciation
>For a moment you considered trying to track down a few more songs, but the time at the corner of the screen let you know it was getting closer to time to leave, and with some disappointment you closed your laptop and carried it back to your room
>You could always listen to more music after school, maybe even with some recommendations from Anon...
>With your thoughts still lingering on a certain Senior boy, you pull open the closet and go about deciding what to wear today
>Not that you had much choice. Fluttershy by Rarity was the look of the season, and you had an entirely new set of stylish outfits you would be expecting to test drive in the coming weeks
>In a small act of rebellion you grab an older, slightly less stunning outfit from last year's lineup out of the back of the closet, hoping Rarity would notice the mistake
>>
>>28695627
>As you dressed, you couldn't help scrutinizing yourself in the mirror. All of your friends had admitted at some point or other that you had the makings of a supermodel, even Rarity herself, but honestly, you just didn't see it
>Save for Rainbow Dash, each of your friends was, um, bigger than you in one way or another, and while Rarity had been the first to praise your looks, you had heard distinctly fewer compliments once she had grown her startup to the point of working with actual models
>If there was one asset you weren't lacking, though, it was definitely your hair.
>The honeysuckle tone contrasted well with your pale skin, and to everyone's surprise it pretty much groomed itself, requiring little more than a daily cleaning to maintain it's natural volume
>Not that your friends didn't have great hair, too, but you were often the target of girlish jealousy over the "cotton candy swirls" as Pinkie put it, preferring strawberry when referring to her own hot pink mane
>Dash was especially obsessed with your hair. More than once she had whined that if her own, 'totally rocking' rainbow roots wouldn't clash with the dye, she would love to sport the Fluttershy colors herself
>Still, you were pretty sure that hair alone wasn't going to set you apart from your much prettier friends in the eyes of a stranger - not to mention the dozens of other fashionable girls in your grade
>Without meaning to, you had completely zoned out comparing yourself with your friends, and by the time you took another glance at the alarm clock sitting by your bed, it was time go get moving
>Anxiety mounted as you gathered up your backpack, forgotten at the foot of your bed, and headed out the front door of your cozy secluded house, grabbing your trusty bicycle off the front porch and pedaling uphill before turning off in the direction of CHS
>>
>>28695598
Thanks, That One Anon Who Posts Encouragement After Each Update And Is Basically The Only Reason I'm Still Posting

Soon to come
>round 1 of the Flutterbowl
>Stutters forgets something important
>Slumming with ShimSham
>>
>>28695640
Yeah, second anon here. I like this story, it has a lot of potential. Good job, and good luck.
>>
>page 9
why
>>
>>28695640
Third anon here too. You're doing good son.
>>
>page 8
>>
File: 1473778001982.jpg (222KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473778001982.jpg
222KB, 600x800px
>>28695640
Flutterbutt a cute.
>>
>>28699378
>>
File: 1473069485256.gif (2MB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
1473069485256.gif
2MB, 500x228px
RIP NaOH and Stoker.

Stoker probably isn't dead, but NaOH has long since decomposed.
>>
File: 1477005259260.png (116KB, 393x956px) Image search: [Google]
1477005259260.png
116KB, 393x956px
>>28682802
>You will never meet Ms. Cheerilee under the bleachers after school while she wears her old cheerleader outfit.
>She will never say "I never thought I would be doing this with a student." Then pushes her panties aside.
>>
>>28700731
>implying implications
>>
>>28701074
That sexy librarian needs a deep dicking. Breed her.
>>
File: I fucking hate these people.jpg (891KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking hate these people.jpg
891KB, 667x1000px
>>28700731
>NaOH is dead
>>
>>28701074
Green when?
>>
>>28700731
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>28701220
You asked for it.
>>28701074
>The two of you have to wait until everyone else is gone.
>But you're already getting hard. Dangerously hard.
>It feels like your pants aren't going to surv-
>"Ya ready?" Cheerily breaks you out of your thoughts.
>You hadn't even realized that everyone was already gone.
>The librarian teacher corners you in between two adjacent rows of metal.
>Backs you into them until she's pressing against you, keeping a finger on your chin as she kisses you.
>Your hands can't resist reaching around her hardly concealed curves and surveying her behind.
>This cheerleader outfit is extra tight on her given that she's developed even more ever since the last time she's worn it.
>It ain't covering as much anymore, already riding up those hips and the bottom of her abdomen.
>You're falling down to a squatting position, still noticing how much your boner protrudes even though your are bending your legs closer to your body.
>Miss Cheerilee plants her legs on either side of your own bent knees, leaning onto your shoulders with her hands.
>That top is almost at the level of tearing off of her.
>She starts to squat down over you, and you push her thighs apart with your knees, spreading your own legs until her crotch hovers above yours.
>With your personal cheerleader's legs spread wide.
>You already have a sneaky view of her light pink panties with that skirt failing to fall low enough.
>It only peeks through until Cheerilee lifts the front up for you to see that band of thin fabric hugging her mound underneath.
>Her fingers dance around on the fabric, digging just under the rim.
>She murmurs to you in a sultry voice: "I never thought I would be doing this with a student." Then pushes her panties aside.
>One lip slips out at a time; that damn thing was clinging onto her tightly.
>The fly on the front of your jeans breaks from the force. can't hold it in anymore.
>>
>>28701626
>Your diamond member shoots through the front opening and points directly at your personal cheerleader.
>Cheerilee tucks the bottom of her skirt into the rim of her panties to keep herself exposed to you.
>The bridge that used to cover her honeypot is now pinched between her upper inner thigh and a soft place.
>Cheerilee VERY willingly lunges her hips forward so your knees don't hold her hovering above you. But she keeps her legs, and her nether region, spread.
>She lands right on top of your enlarged head, making it twitch wildly under the doomed fabric of your boxers.
>You don't know if the pre-cum creating the wet spot is your... or hers.
>But she doubles down on your pleading member anyway, straining the front of your boxers to the point where the fabric itself starts to give way.
>"2... 4... 6... 8..." You hear her chant every time she slams her tender cooter down onto your solid tent. "Who do I appreciate?"
>The only response you can think of is-
>Oh fuck, her walls are even sliding against your shaft through your boxers. Things have already gotten that wet. That... soaked.
>She leand forward, pulling you towards her by your shoulders and meeting you halfway for a long kiss.
>A couple of eager moans escape Cheerilee as she feels more and more of your shaft becoming apparent against the inside of her.
>And so, you groan in ecstasy into Cheerilee's mouth for a moment before she breaks the kiss. Her warm breath tickling your lips as her grinning face returns to looming above you.
>"I appreciate a good breeding, my greatest fan!" Miss Cheerilee goes back to her desirous bouncing on your member, wearing the resistence of your boxers thin to practically nothing.
>And then entirely to nothing; muffle ripping sounds can be heard as the soaked fabric inside of Cheerilee surrenders to the intense heat and moisture.
>You don't even care about any of your clothes anymore at this point.
>>
>>28701629
>Take your hands and furiously grope the front side of Cheerilee's body as your cheerleader frees your throbbing dick.
>Letting it glide out of the gaping hole in the fabric completely and directly envelop itself in her slippery flesh that tightly cradles it from all sides.
>And lovingly pulls the surface of your shaft along with it with just enough sliding to make your senses force you to thrust your hips upward.
>She pushes down into your thrust, welcoming your desired but involuntary reflex.
>You just know that you're going to leave a butt-plant in the grass with Cheerilee bouncing on top of you this much.
>Her energy sometimes overpowers your upwards motions until your body convulses and cannot be kept against the ground by anything in this world.
>The bottom of Cheerilee's top is scrunched up by your madly curling thumbs, and the rest of your fingers find their way over to the armholes, where the grab ahold.
>She feels and sees you do this, proceeding to hump you even harder. Your hands lock on with an unstoppable grasp.
>Your hands crumple her top up further and further, unveiling her jiggling breasts that bounce twice as often as she does.
>They're so slippery with a thin coat of sweat as your hands grab on and fondle them, thumbs flicking her nipples when they pass over hem.
>Her crotch starts to drip onto your pelvic area with the moisture that your plunging member brought out. She starts moving straight up and down with less speed so each thrust lasts longer... and makes you explosively add your own ingredient to what's dripping out onto you.
>Your unbounded climax shoots a raging load up and DEEP into Cheerilee the cheerleader as she squirms around in her tiny little outfit. With your hands viciously groping onto her soft, slippery chest.
>The juices leak down onto your hips and pool into the grass.
>>
File: Light.gif (514KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Light.gif
514KB, 500x500px
>>28701634
>There's gonna be some weird looking grass growing there in a couple of weeks. Around the two larger circles where your ass cheeks were and the two smaller ovals where Cheerilee's knees were.

The fuckingend because I have to go write something else now.
Pheno, if you're reading this, what do you think? Is this a good sex scene? I'm just curious as to what your opinion would be.
>>
>>28701652
Any epilogue?
>>
>>28701652
Don't ask that hack for advice. You did well, I think your own style is great.
>>
>>28702068
>pheno
>hack

Well, youre not wrong
>>
>>28701652
Nice, it will do.

>>28702068
Who isn't one?
>>
Member the old writefags?
Member when there was no skype or discord chat?
I member
>>
File: 1477022978067.jpg (76KB, 551x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477022978067.jpg
76KB, 551x1000px
Trixie green when?
>>
>>28702770
never
>>
>>28702770
I'd like to do a Trixie green sometime
Not anytime soon, mind you
>>
>>28702770

Here's the pastebin for a green with Trixie in it
http://pastebin.com/wwi5PhR0

The green is still being written in the lewd sleepover thread here >>28673939

Also here's another writefriend's bin with 3 Trixie greens too
http://pastebin.com/u/BrownieTown
>>
Bump for some Diamond T greens please
>>
Where is papa Stoker?
>>
>>28703507
ded
>>
>>28703460
Write it yourself or at the very least provide a prompt like the Cheerilee guy did, nobody will write if all you do is beg and bitch.
>>
File: 1470564550319.png (281KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
1470564550319.png
281KB, 960x832px
>>28695640
I came here for the OP pic, stayed for this story
pic unrelated
>>
>>28704256
I...have no words for how much I now want this pic.
>>
>>28704314
Can you imagine how fluffy it must be?
>>
>>28704329
it looks like it would swallow me whole in the softness, like a giant fluffy bean bag chair.
>>
>>28704334
With one extra annoyed Sunbutt to go with it
>>
>>28704342
She would just walk around with me sticking out of her hair like a silly comb.
>>
>>28704347
She's like john cosby on a saturday night
>>
>>28703460
>"So if you want these pictures deleted then you what I say, when I say it, understood?"
"And if I don't?"
>"Then you'll have a pretty hard time explaining all this, need I remind you?"
>Tiara pulls out her phone, taps and swipes for a bit, then flips it round to you.
>You shudder, jeez you shouldn't have done that.
>How are you going to explain this?
>How did Tiara even get those pictures?
>Diamond looks at you, impatiently tapping her foot.
>"Well? Do we have a deal or not?"
>Fucks sake.
>With utter contempt, you look at her and hold out your hand.
"Fine, whatever you say."
>Tiara smiles and shakes your hand lightly.
>"Good. And It's ma'am now. Got it?"
>Oh you could slap her right about now.
>You slump your shoulders and sigh in defeat.
"Yes Ma'am."

Theres a prompt, sort yourself out.
>>
>>28704419
>"Good. Now, first on the list, my homework."
>You roll your eyes and groan a little.
"Oh wow, homework; I sure didn't see that coming."
>"Did I say you could speak? Hmm?"
"No"
>"No what?"
>Is she really gonna stick with that.
>Fuck that's going to get old.
"Ugh, no, MA'AM."
>"Good, now do this tonight, I need it first thing in the morning. Got it?"
>She hands you a small folder with only a few bits of paper in there.
>"You look her straight in the eye, a look of pure and utter contempt.
"Yes. Ma"am."
>"Good, now run along, I have a party to attend."
>She turns around and waves you off, before turning down the hall and disappearing.
>Fuck she needs a slap.

There, an even bigger prompt, now dont whine, or write it yourself
>>
>>28704445
You need to continue this.
>>
>>28704614
He wont finish it if its a prompt
>>
>>28702068
>>28701652
>>28689520
If I knew what Pheno and Alex looked like I'd picture them doing it
>>
>>28689520
Yeah, it's another sex scene. I'll honestly admit that this is one of those parts of this story where even I'M tired of all the sex. More figuring things out afterwards for the, then diving straight back into Lemon's breeding session.

Then, drama. Drama that I've wanted to write for months.

>>28701652
You know, at first I thought it was over the top, but I still ended up wet.>>28702068 had it right, how you wrote this was unusual, but a good stylistic choice. I can't tell if you got tired with it at the end and just splashed, or if you were just keeping with the almost impressionist feel of the piece. Most people will say that the orgasm is the most important part, but how you wrote it left me feeling wistful, and wondering if Anon managed to satisfy Cheerilee. Not to say it was bad, as like I said, it fit the tone of the rest of the piece.

7/10 from that hack.

>>28702219
... Walter, you're just an asshole.

Flutters and Treehugger on molly cause cute.
>>
>>28705073
You know what? This comment put it into my head, then I realized that... I don't know what Alex looks like, either. So, you'll have to picture Anon fucking a tiny girl with hair down to her ass.

>>28705194
This hot mess was me, forgot to use my tag.
>>
>>28705194
>walter
Is this an inside joke or something? Because I don't know what you mean.
>>
File: 1476793036449.jpg (482KB, 2636x4213px) Image search: [Google]
1476793036449.jpg
482KB, 2636x4213px
>>28702770
Alex where are you? I need more spergy Trixie.
>>
File: AYCrrwA.png (410KB, 689x471px) Image search: [Google]
AYCrrwA.png
410KB, 689x471px
>>28705244
Jesus, watch a movie some time...

The big lebowski?

"You're not wrong, Walter; you're just an asshole."

Pic not related, I was just tired of never having an excuse to use it.
>>
Stoker why have you forsaken us?!
>>
>>28707025
fuck you that's why
>>
>>28707755
>>
>>28703271
OH SHIT BURNOUT ANON
GET BACK TO WRITING GODDAMNIT I NEED MORE FAP FUEL

Anyways small life update, not gonna be any more Flutter green on my end for a few days, but expect a big upload to make up for it on Monday or Tuesday
>>
>>28708845
I literally just posted the next part in the Sleepover thread as you posted that >>28708868
>>
File: when BUA gives you the green.jpg (10KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
when BUA gives you the green.jpg
10KB, 253x200px
>>28708903
*audible lip smacking*
>>
File: 1476981966159.jpg (3MB, 4470x5901px) Image search: [Google]
1476981966159.jpg
3MB, 4470x5901px
>>28708903
Have some sexy Trixie.
>>
>>28709667
This artist draws nice butts
>>
>>28709988
Good thing really because those boobs are beyond fucked.
>>
A while back someone made a whole thread about banging principal Luna. Does anyone have any of the stories in a pastebin maybe?
>>
File: Derpy Love Letter.jpg (62KB, 400x756px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Love Letter.jpg
62KB, 400x756px
>"Anon! I have a letter for you!"
>>
>>28710981
Was that the one that was based on the "you don't have the balls to ask her out" prompt?
>>
>>28711009
Yes
>>
BAMPU
>>
>>28694067
>>28700214
>>28708219
Samefag
>>
File: Derp.png (443KB, 729x389px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.png
443KB, 729x389px
>>28710986
>Derpy wanted to deliver a love letter to Anon
>She chickened out when seeing him read it
>When asked if she wrote it she lies that it was some secret admirer
>Anon asks why she delivered it then, she panics and hastily makes up a story that she is now working as a mail person
>Has to now keep up the lie or else he finds out

I'd read it
>>
>>28711862
bump
>>
>>28712565
>>
>>28713919
>>
Stoke isn't going to finish in time for Halloween like he previously did is he.
>>
Bump for anon and derpy story, that actually sounds kinda cute. 10/10 would read
>>
>>28714956
I don't care if he finish in time. He just has to continue.
>>
Since when did we become this dead? Disco is more alive than us.
>>
>>28711876
The sad part is that she never grew courage to tell the truth, and ended up working as a mailmare for the rest of her life
>>
>>28710986
>fuck derpy hard enough she ahegaos
>eyes end up fixed
>suddenly no longer attractive
>>
>>28716850
You'd clearly have to fuck her even harder after that
>>
>>28717380
THIS
>>
>>28717572
>Derpy enjoying a few tearful moments of beautiful sanity and clarity as her brain becomes unscrambled by orgasm, before being pinned down and fucked back into slowly becoming retarded again
I didn't know I could have this boner
>>
>>28717827
Me neither M9
>>
>>28714833
>>28713919
more samefag
>>
File: bogtrap.png (448KB, 830x707px) Image search: [Google]
bogtrap.png
448KB, 830x707px
here, have somthing to stop yall from sinking
>>
>>28718850
Not interested.
>>
>>28718850
Someone get Faggot13 to write this.
>>
>>28718902
This desu
>>
File: 1473273449805.png (532KB, 700x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1473273449805.png
532KB, 700x1051px
bump from 9
>>
>>28718850
Sunny is not for abuse I'm guessing you're the guy who did the Sour Sweet strangling one as well.
>>
>>28720181
That will never not be hot.
>>
>>28720181
>>
File: Oops! Having too much fun.png (373KB, 780x745px) Image search: [Google]
Oops! Having too much fun.png
373KB, 780x745px
>>28720209
Thats right! Here are my current plan for it
>Sour Sweet : Choking (here)
>Sugarcoat: Toothpulling >>28718850
>Indigo Zap : elbow breaking
>SciTwi : leg amputation and laser cauterization
>Lemon Zest: ??

Any ideas about Lemon's session with Sunny Flare? Im thinking somehting along the lines of
>Forced Deafening
>Electrocution
>Ear meets Centipede
>Ear meets Acid
>squeezing lemon to open wounds
>>
Stubborn bump
>>
>>28721844
Decapitation
>>
Where did the green go?
>>
File: 1469980488268.jpg (178KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
1469980488268.jpg
178KB, 626x470px
>>28721844
You killing yourself.
>>
We need some promts, the thread is fading.
>>
>>28723765
B-but muh >>28711876
>>
>>28723803
Try again with a happy end.
>>
>>28723824
I never intended for a bad end. Basically Derpy having to suddenly work mail job and failing as she does, but Anon would then pick up the same job to raise his grade in class x. Things can converge to good end from there.

And I do mean good end, making sweet love to Derpy on a pile of mail that she spilled over causing both her and Anon to stay alone in the post office to "clean up"?
>>
>>28723952
Unf, good idea.
>>
File: dead inside.gif (107KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.gif
107KB, 400x360px
>>28718902
Faggot13 left.
Not sure why.
>>
>>28724029
Because of Kitty and his/her bullshit, most likely alongside with Disco's behavior.
>>
File: whatcahsay.jpg (19KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
whatcahsay.jpg
19KB, 500x276px
>>28724129
Oh yeah there's that, but most of it was over and done with by the time Faggot13 left.
>>
I got word from Alex that he is going to be posting tonight. He told me to say to the thread that he's been typing both green on /mlp/ and prose on FimFic to impress some people apparently.
>>
File: what.webm (710KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what.webm
710KB, 1100x1080px
>>28724298
>prose on FimFic to impress some people apparently.
>>
>>28724129
I'm totally sure that Faggot13 was 100% innocent in this. Totally.
>>
>>28724310
Who cares about that fag
>>
>>28724423
In what? You both make it sound like it was soap opera tier of drama
>>
>>28724438
Because it was soap opera tier drama.
>>
>NaoH
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 278x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 278x260px
Hahaha! But seriously though, where is stoker?
>>
File: brunchsadness.gif (698KB, 348x287px) Image search: [Google]
brunchsadness.gif
698KB, 348x287px
>>28724520
I don't think it was that serious. Two people triggered each other and that was about it.
It ended and no one said much about it afterwards. Faggot13 stayed for a while post-drama, but just up and left a little while later.
Said they weren't ever going to write on 4chan again, too. Moving to FimFic and all that.
>>
>>28724436
Probably people you as an individual don't want to be real.
>>28724654
Of course it wasn't that serious. Soap opera tier drama is when people make a big deal out of virtually nothing.
>>
File: 1461964542328.jpg (29KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1461964542328.jpg
29KB, 401x401px
>>28724639
He pulled the same trick again. Just like back in the starwars thread.
>>
File: Whwhy.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
Whwhy.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>28724679
No. No. Sarge is a good man. He wouldn't do this, not in October. Never in October.
>>
>>28724699
>>
>>28724639
>>28724679
>>28724699
>>28724745
>>28700731
>>28703507
>>28707025

I'm sorry I haven't been updating and didn't drop by to let you know; I don't have much written beyond my last update however many days ago. Some stuff came up that I won't go into great detail about but it's hit me like a ton of bricks.

I don't know if this will be the first October where I fail the challenge I put to myself to write it all in one month but I'm going to try to get as far as I can.

I haven't forgotten/forsaken/etc. I often check the thread.

I'll be back with an update later on but for now I'm still dealing with some things. See you soon.
>>
>>28723952
Fuck i need this so much in my life right now.
>>
>tfw in the middle of one green and already obsessively planning another green
All this productivity is killing my drive to write
>>
>>28725422
And apparently I typo'd my tripcode. Whoops
Damn cell phones
>>
>>28724795
No worries, man. There's some stuff you just can't plan for, and I'm just glad to hear you're okay.
>>
>>28725422
You are great man!
What other idea for a green do you plan?

I do need to say that i think it's probably better for you to stick to this story, it's really good.
>>
>>28725864
Posting anonymously because fuck the tripcode
I definitely plan to finish the current story first, it's not going anywhere. I just found writing the parts involving music to be really fun, and the setting of the Flutters story is much less cartoon-y than EQG itself so I'm wanting to try something more fantastic.

So yeah, more music antics and something closer in tone to the EQG universe. Other than that, no spoilers
>>
>>28726595
You going to post any time in the next 20 minutes? Because I need to decide whether or not to post in here or somewhere else first before midnight.
>>
>>28726991
Nope, next update will be sometime tomorrow or the day after
>>
File: Trixie Reading.png (168KB, 485x454px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie Reading.png
168KB, 485x454px
>>28727055
Roger that.
>>28675006
>>28675818
>>28680336
>>28674886
>It’s probably like four in the morning at this point. The chill from the air is somewhat proof that it is around this time.
>You really with that this tent was a little bit thicker.
>Shake your thoughts away and nuzzle back into your sleeping bag.
>Trixie soon has every light she possibly can on, sitting upright and constantly looking in every direction.
>You’re still too low on energy to do much.
>But you can soon hear Trixie doing something on her phone.
"Whatcha doing?"
>"Shitposting some more." Trixie answers. "These are some of the best hours to do it anyway."
>You turn your head to watch her frantically typing with her thumbs. She seems to be getting really into this, as usual.
>It's still a little funny how Trixie turned out to me the internet dwelling type. You wouldn't have wanted to pair up with anyone else in one of these tents.
>But you do wish that your sleeping bag wasn't so thin. This cold air is really getting to you.
>"Want to join in?" Trixie asks you, showing her screen so you can see which thread she had open.
"Eh, I'm still kinda tired." You notice Trixie's feet kicking around in her own sleeping bag that's aligned right next to yours.
>You look up to the dome shaped ceiling of the tent, exhaling quietly.
>"Well maybe the excitement will wake you up a little."
"I dunno, I think I'd just like to get a couple of hours sleep in now. That's all."
>"But..." Trixie leans in closer to you. "Trixie doesn't want to be awake all alone!"
"I'm sure there was nothing serious out there." You groan. "Probably just a deer or something."
>"How can you be sure?"
"I, uh... eh I dunno, I just wanna go to sleep."
>"Please don't. Stay awake with Trixie."
"But it's like four in the morning!"
>"And trixie doesn't have any chocolate pudding to suffice for her life falling apart!"
"...What?"
>>
>>28727095
>"It's a meme! Now pull your phone out and shitpost with Trixie!"
>There is a pause, leaving nothing but the chirping of crickets outside to be heard. It's soon accompanied by the rustling of Tricie's sleeping bag as she turns to face you.
>"Please?" Her pupils dilate.
>You take a deep breath and give in.
"Eh, it's too cold for me to sleep anyway."
>You pull your phone and make your way to the same page as Trixie. The girl turns on her mini boom box again, and sets the volume at the lowest setting so no one else is disturbed.
>She starts playing a completely different Vaporwave playlist than before.
>The girl turns to you and gives you a smile as it starts to play. The smile feels... striking as her eyes meet yours.
>It's striking enough to make you smile back without being able to help it.
>Which only makes her smile grow a little wider.
>Something feels as thought it got real just now, and it's apparent enough to make the two of you start to giggle.
>The two of you start shitposting in a random thread on 4chan. A thread of Trixie's choice after the previous one prunes.
>You're nodding your head to the vaporwave that's playing, feeling warmth rush through you from the vibes you're getting from the quiet vaporwave that's playing.
>It sends a few shivers down your spine and back up to your head.
>But you can't help but notice the goosebumps on Trixie's arms as the cold seeps into the tent.
>But you only feel... playful about this happening.
>You're more than sure there is a happily glazed look in your eyes.
>Trixie's eyes are doing the same thing, waiting for you to notice her latest post.
>She's doing that thing where she posts random thumbnails from google again and pasting whatever she copied directly from some... Facebook page it seems.
>Something about fine dining; she's literally just gathering something that's made out of text and spamming it into her posts.
>>
File: (not so) secretly horny.png (226KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
(not so) secretly horny.png
226KB, 640x640px
>>28727106
>You open up google and do the exact same thing, almost competing with the girl in a friendly way.
>The same moment from before is revived as Trixie scoots a little closer to you. There wasn't much space in between the two of you to begin with.
"You know." You begin. "I thought what you did during the campfire story was pretty fucking rad."
>"Well, Trixie wasn't sure how long they were willing to listen to her reciting the bee movie script."
"You lasted longer than I thought." You giggle just from the thought, the memory alone of her doing that.
>A cool sensation takes your mind as you finally come to terms with the fact that you actually... liked what she did.
>After a few more minutes, the Vaporwave playlist starts playing music from the Weather Channel.
>From what you can only presume is from the 1980's.
>Both you and Trixie start lightly head-banging to the Weather Channel music.
>It's a pretty sweet groove.
>Continue saving every single random thumbnail you can find after typing random phrases into Google Image search.
>So many jpegs.
>And surprisingly a lot of images with plants.
>Trixie gleefully starts to quietly sing along with the words in the vaporwave songs, now leaning up against you.
>She's jamming to this just as much as you are as you keep trolling random strangers on 4chan; together. Actually teaming up at times.
>Trixie licks her lips, soon realizing how cold it's getting in the tent due to it being sometime in the early morning.
>Her breath begins to shudder more, and you notice her arms are still covered in goosebumps.
>She notices you looking at her, but only smiles a bit when your eyes were caught wandering below her face.
"...Cold?"
>Trixie nods with a bite of her lip, seemingly interpreting your words for something else. But part of you can completely understand her.
>She means something... really good.
>>
>>28727118
>This session of trolling people on the internet feels a bit different than the last one. Trixie is... bumping into you more often in her sleeping bag.
>It isn't long before you figure out that's she's doing it on purpose.
"Still cold?"
>You're starting to shiver partially from excitement and partially from the cold now. But after looking back at Trixie, you can see her shivering too.
>"These sleeping bags are thinner than Trixie thought."
>You're about to answer her, but she interrupts and starts off with something else.
>"We should double up our sleeping bags."
>You're taken by surprise, but only a little bit. Trixie has already said weirder things than this before.
"You... you think so?"
>"Trixie wants to be warmer."
"But if we like... double layer the sleeping bags, then which one of us is going to use it?"
>"Both of us." Trixie is obviously trying to keep from grinning.
>You can feel the blush creep across your face. No need to describe what just happened, you just look around for seemingly the longest time as the vaporwave continues to play.
>Feeling yourself getting harder in your pants as you imagine yourself... sharing the sleeping bag with Trixie.
>Saying yes or no isn't even required; Trixie is already sliding out of her sleeping bag as the clock strikes around four thirty AM.
>Her purple top clings to her torso as she squats and opens up the hole of her sleeping bag after she's completely out. Two small bumps on her chest reveal to you where her nipples stand erect under the fabric.
>It's too late to look away; you already saw it. The image is in your mind, and your can't stop yourself from reaching full mast in a compressed fashion.
>Smile awkwardly, but Trixie starts to smile awkwardly the exact same way you are as she catches you taking a peek at her chest.
>"Stick your legs out." She holds the opening of the sleeping bag near your feet.
>>
>>28727127
>Her knuckles slide against your body as your sleeping bag is enveloped inside of hers.
"Why my sleeping bag, though?"
>"Two reasons." Trixie tells you. "Trixie likes to keep her scent alone in her own sleeping bag." She pauses and smiles at you. "And she knows what's going on in yours anyway."
>Nervousness chills you.
"Y-you mean."
>"Shh." She crawls right up to you. Through the loose arm hole in her sleeveless top, you can't see any bra hugging her body.
>First, her legs rub up against your chest, then they sink lower and invade where your legs are. She just started climbing in without warning you.
>You can tell that she can feel your mast pushing against her through your pants.
>The pressure against the sleeping bags's surface intensifies as both you and Trixie take up the space, now making the double layered cloth grip around the two of you really... tight. Pushing you and Trixie together.
>And there's no way to pull your chest away from Trixie's; you feel her breasts squish against you as her arms move around with the phone in one hand.
>"Well, Trixie sure thinks this is an improvement." Her voice's texture goes along with the tones of the vaporwave music that's still playing. "want to post some more?"
"S-sure. Now that we're warm." You can feel her breathing against you.
>Her breathing becomes more gradual, but her heartbeat quickens. As does yours.
>Trixie dims the lamp that illuminates the tent, leaving your phone screens as the only major light source.
>Her breath tickles your neck as your phones are lined up against one another, parallel to the ground.
>You feel Trixie snake her arm around your body, but it only makes you do the same to her.
>Things are getting really heated really quickly. But the last thing you want to do is turn back.
>Start saving more thumbnails from google images.

I'll be typing more now. And I'll try to make this scene as hot as possible.
>>
>>28727143
>You will never share a sleeping bag with Trixie in a tent at camp when it's 4 am
>>
>>28727143
C-continue~
>>
>>28727143
Breed her
>>
File: 1473597954211.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1473597954211.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>28727143
You make shitposting so sexy, pic related.
>>
Saving us from page 9 again
>>
Begone page 9
>>
>>28727143
Is this the "Fucking nature" in your thread bin? You faggots upload everything in 1 day
>>
File: hrmmm....jpg (68KB, 442x670px) Image search: [Google]
hrmmm....jpg
68KB, 442x670px
>>28720181
>>
File: 1476037996670.jpg (18KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1476037996670.jpg
18KB, 324x291px
>>28729836
>>
File: large (1).png (599KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
599KB, 715x1024px
>>28729847
There's something about Rarity in revealing swimsuits, am I right?
>>
File: 1463926061628.jpg (212KB, 1187x562px) Image search: [Google]
1463926061628.jpg
212KB, 1187x562px
>>28729836
>>
>>28729858
WEW
E
W
>>
File: OIsS5EN.gif (224KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
OIsS5EN.gif
224KB, 500x312px
>>28729857
>>
File: 1226585.png (1MB, 1184x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1226585.png
1MB, 1184x1800px
>>28729876
Here, this should help.
>>
File: larger.png (352KB, 680x809px) Image search: [Google]
larger.png
352KB, 680x809px
>>28729901
Last one from me for now.
>>
File: 1460236212808.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460236212808.gif
416KB, 500x281px
>>28729836
>>28729857
>>28729858
Is it just me, or is every moment she remains nonexistent an affront to fairness? Not just me right? RIGHT?!
>>
File: 1473115137918.gif (487KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473115137918.gif
487KB, 500x250px
>>28729901
>>28729910
Boner has reached critical mass! No turning back now.
>>
File: 14556735745653.png (1MB, 1244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14556735745653.png
1MB, 1244x1600px
>>28729921
I know what might help with that.
>>
File: Rarity1.png (174KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity1.png
174KB, 480x600px
>>28729913
Try not to think about it, Anon.
It's the only way any of us can retain even the smallest hint of sanity.
>>
File: 1463782843417.jpg (136KB, 825x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1463782843417.jpg
136KB, 825x1117px
Pic semi-unrelated
Because she wants to show it and she knows it
>>
FUCK! We need a Rarity green.

>Brickshithouse Anon saves Rara from mugger
>Rarity is thankful
>Invites out to dinner
Best I could do on short notice. Feel free to change it if nees be.
>>
>>28730014
>rara gets mugged
>anon walking past saves her
>rara thankful
>anons like whatever and walks rara back home near enough
>imvites anon to dinner
>anons like no whatever
>next day rara tells girls about her nigjt in shining denim
>anon like whatever leave me alone
>gets amnoyed with the attention from the girls
>rara makes any excuse to see and speak to anon
>rings him but he barely replies
>anons like no leave me alone its fine
>rara gets seductive
>anon explains to rara that she only attracted to him because he's her knight in shining armor and she wouldnt look at him twice otherwise
>he only helped her because she needed it
>rara cries
Dont know avout the rest
>>
>>28730138
Swap out getting mugged with nearly getting attacked and you have one of the story arcs from AxiiAnon over here >>28647152
>>
>>28730146
Oh right, has anyone thought about how when things are lewd its because the brain makes it. But there issome intervention like from a god, but like the god oflewd, or god of sex or dick god or something that persuades dicks and pussy to wetten up at certain things
>>
File: 1477319927001.png (480KB, 760x930px) Image search: [Google]
1477319927001.png
480KB, 760x930px
>>28682802
>>
File: 1463927284648.jpg (201KB, 875x641px) Image search: [Google]
1463927284648.jpg
201KB, 875x641px
>>28730138
Rara seems like a type to go after someone who is not interested in her extra hard
>>
File: 1470694536699.png (49KB, 350x373px) Image search: [Google]
1470694536699.png
49KB, 350x373px
>>28730146
Is the rest of that story any good? I kind of don't fell like digging through any mountains to get to the interesting part
>>
>>28730146
Oh hey I'm following that thread too

>>28730394
True
>>
File: 1475311595059.png (831KB, 1700x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1475311595059.png
831KB, 1700x1900px
>>28730743
Is it good yes or no

Yes I would say so.
>>
>>28730146
I didn't know damynorb was writing again

>>28730394
Agreed, especially if he just saved her from attack or mugging. It kust seems like something she would do
>>
>>28730743
It made me go out and buy the entire witcher series. Out of the consistent writers I'd say Axii's is the best.
>>
>>28730146
So is that arc actually about Rarity falling for Anon the Whiteknight and getting the cold shoulder? Coz that was an interesting prompt, but no point in writing a story that already exists
>>
>>28731491
No its about a witcher, rara wants him buy he with applejack
>>
File: What.png (242KB, 576x581px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
242KB, 576x581px
>>28731646
>rara wants him buy he with applejack
>>
Does anybody remeber a story from a while ago where Trixie and Anon get turned into Sirens, and Trixie starts to take over? Can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>28730743
Yes, Fapman was inspired to start writefagging by him, so...that's a thing. Weird part is he is pretty good.
>>
>>28731730
Anon is dating Applejack and breeding her every night. He is impotent from Whitcher mutations, but Applejack loves the feeling of getting creampied by her monster hunter, Anon is worried she might be part succubus.
>>
>>28731742
Uhhh, no? I have never heard of that story.
>>
File: 1473811888007.jpg (86KB, 632x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1473811888007.jpg
86KB, 632x1264px
bump from 9
>>
>>28732343
>>
>>28732343
I want her to steal me from Apple Bloom and shove her face in her boobs while bragging about their superiority.
>>
>>28732830
I want the CMC to steal me back via threeway.
>>
File: YAY, DARLING!.png (356KB, 608x596px) Image search: [Google]
YAY, DARLING!.png
356KB, 608x596px
>>28731742
http://pastebin.com/bhS7D4nG
http://pastebin.com/4yKXhpPP
http://pastebin.com/wSv9XkrD
This might be what you were thinking of. It is finished, but not in a good way. I rushed the ending because I got sick and tired of writing this piece of garbage.
>>28729836
>>28729857
>>28729858
>>28729901
>>28729910
>>28729947
>>28729954
>>28730014
>>28730743
>>28730775
Let me write something quick for you all. Because I was about to write the rest of the scene with Trixie, but I didn't want to write a sex scene, then one thing led to another, and I ended up writing more Time After Time. But here's something completely new but super quick because I just want to go to bed.

Title: Hypervanilla 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>You're at the pool.
>Sitting in your chair reading a magazine. And by reading, you're actually just looking at the pictures because... >reading.
>You hear some splashing around in the pool, despite you very specifically remember being here alone.
>Lower your newspaper and realize that it's Rarity who's swimming around in the pool.
>How the hell did she get in here?
>"Hello, Darling."
"Hi, Rarity. Nice to see you know how to sneak into places without anyone noticing."
>"Oh I was already here the whole time. Just behind the tool shed."
"What were you doing behind the tool shed?"
>"I was waiting for you." She swims closer to you and rises out of the water.
>As she gets out, you notice the... extremely small bikini she has on, nearly slipping off of her bulging breasts.
"Oh for fuck's sake." You mumble under your breath. "Not this again."
>"Do you mind if I borrow your tow-" She's interrupted by your towel nearly flying in her face.
>You return to your real estate magazine as she dries off with your towel.
>It's not like you were going to use it anyway; you never go in the swimming pool on account of other people's sweat and saliva and all that undesirable shit in there.
>>
>>28732997
>You'd rather just sit on the side and go a few rows of chairs back whenever it looks like there will be splashing. You're already ready to stand up.
>After a minute, Rarity can be seen standing right next to you out of the corner of your eye. "Here's your towel back, darling." She rests it across your lap; it's a good thing you're wearing thick pants. "I got pretty soaked." She concludes with a giggle.
>You look up at her and into her eyes. There's definitely something causing them to gleam the way they are right now.
"So... can I help you?"
>"Would you mind if I sit with you?"
"Not at all. There's an empty chair next to me."
>"I mean with you in YOUR chair." Rarity bites her lip. "Perhaps you can help me.. adjust my swimsuit."
"...What?"
>"Perhaps you can help me... out of my swimsuit."
>Set your magazine down and tap the heels of your shoes together.
"There's no place like home. There's no place like home."
>There is a light rumbling, and Rarity notices a light starting to emit out of the bottom of your light up sneakers.
>Yogurt starts shooting out of them, and you are slowly propelled out of your chair from the force of the continuous burst with your magazine in hand.
>Feel your head start to inflate; your hair turns brown and is now shaped like the tip of a blob of ice cream in a cone; your head is now shaped like a giant peanut.
"Gotta blast!"
>Leave the towel behind; she can keep it.
>You're soon far above the rooftops, coating them in a layer of vanilla yogurt from the soles of your shoes.
>Goku and his rock band cheer for you and write a ballad in your name.
>Disappear over the distant horizon a legend. Never to be seen on Earth again.

The end.
>>
HaHA TIME TO WRITE THE PART WHERE Rarity IS A cunt
>>
>>28733007
What the actual fuck
>>
>>28733007
Where is the fucking Trixie story?
>>
>>28733007
This made me laugh a lot harder than I should have.
>>
>>28733080
emphasis on fucking.
>>
>>28733007
Fuckin kek
>>
File: 1471098492145.jpg (4MB, 3543x1865px) Image search: [Google]
1471098492145.jpg
4MB, 3543x1865px
bump from 9
>>
>>28733038
Fuck yeah!
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1476083437.jpg (251KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1476083437.jpg
251KB, 1200x859px
>>28683690
>>28686945
>>28683690
>>28700731
>>28724558
You guys rang? Don't worry, I'll have something ready by tomorrow's evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7jpbcFiq8w
http://pastebin.com/gDR83Vgr
>>
File: 1428216627500.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1428216627500.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>28734697
>>
>>28734697
thanks shitlord
>>
>>28733894
>tfw no stories involving Maud
She's far and away my favorite character if only because her schtick works so well in the MLP/EQG context

Also her voice gives me flashbacks to Raven boners
>>
>>28733007
Best writefag
>>
>>28733007
Kek
>>
>>28682802
Are there any greens with Coloratura?
>>
>>28736341
No but you can write one.
>>
>>28736555
Trips demands it!
>>
>>28736341
>>28736555
>>28736591
I'll start you guys off with a preliminary post.
Title: Lady Rara
>Coloratura has always been the biggest star out there.
>The limelight had always been hers, and she basked in its warmth as she took the center of the stage.
>Mystifying her audience.
>They would cheer for her every show, going absolutely fanatic.
>Rara's manager, often pleased with the outcome of each performance, tells her how happy he is with the profit he's making from her.
>In much lighter terms of course.
>The two are in their tour bus, listening to the muffled crowds outside waiting for autographs as the bus gets ready to pull off.
>Rara's manager turns to his star.
>"By the way, sweetheart, I have some news."
>"Hm?" Rara perks her head up as the engine lowly roars and the bus pulls off. "What is it?"
>"You're going to be performing alongside three new co-stars."
>The eager smile on the manager's face doesn't say anything further than "money money money money..."
>Rara frowns at him, but does the opposite on the outside where he can see her reaction.
>"Oh, that's great." Rara can't even imagine where it must have been where she lost her luster in the eyes of the sharply dressed man. "What are their names?"
>"We're going to meet them back at the hotel. You'll love them, trust me."
>As she twiddles her thumbs, Rara can only imagine herself being replaced by these three, whoever they are.
>The tour bus escapes the disappointed crowd and arrives back at the hotel in about twenty minutes. Rara's stomach had been churning with anticipation the entire time.
>The manager steps out of the door and gestures for these new performers to approach the bus; Rara didn't bother to get a look at them through the window first.
>"Rara." The manager addresses his old-news star. "I'd like you to meet the Dazzlings!"
>"Hey there." Adagio emerges from behind the manager and strides over to Rara.
>With a sultry, predatory expression, and the other two Dazzlings following her.

What do?
>>
File: 1470684616439.jpg (70KB, 1014x880px) Image search: [Google]
1470684616439.jpg
70KB, 1014x880px
>>28736898
>inferior """artists""" trying to steal the spotlight
Instantly dropped
>>
File: 1475209079411.jpg (670KB, 1379x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475209079411.jpg
670KB, 1379x800px
bump from 9
>>
>>28737643
Doing Celestia's work anon
>>
>>28736341
>You be Rara's BF.
>She fires her former manager.
>You decide to give it a shot and be her manager even though you don't have any experience.
>>
Well damn, it looks like I'm actually going to have to post something tonight to keep this thread on life support
>>
>>28736898
This is gonna be good.
>>
>>28738655
NaOH did say he's posting tonight.
>>
>>28738655
Fuck it, let's do this. Not quite gonna be the huge upload I had planned, but I've really been lacking writing motivation the past few days
>>
>>28695635
>You are once again Anonymous, Captain Deadbeat of the "Ask Me If I Give a Fuck" squadron
>And today you were feeling surprisingly good, for a school day morning
>You weren't even going to be late to school, for once. At least, not late-late like you normally were. Five minutes is fashionable, right?
>Something had put a spring in your step this morning as you rushed to complete your half-hour wakeup ritual in twenty minutes, before trudging out the door for another rousing day of Canterlot High, and you had a feeling you knew what
>That's right, Civilization VI had just dropped, and without needing to worry about your parents questioning the light pouring out of your room at two in the morning, you'd stayed up most of the night nuking historical figures into dust
>Guess it was just a lucky break that they had decided to get an early start on their long-awaited weekend vacation, and were right now most likely taking in the scenic views of God Knows Where
>Being delirious with sleep deprivation was totally worth it, even though you couldn't shake the nagging feeling that you were forgetting something
>Whatever it was could wait, right now you needed all your remaining attention for navigating the packed Senior parking lot at CHS if you had any hope of not mowing down Sophomores rushing to class
>Just as you manage to slide between two trust fund babbys' SUVs and into your designated spot, the sound of first bell echoes across the parking lot, sending gaggles of late students running in every direction
>>
>>28739168
>You sigh as you reach over to grab your backpack and hoist yourself out of the vehicle, sighing again with even greater exasperation as your hand comes up empty. You must have left the damn thing at home again
>No turning back now though, you're thoroughly wedged in this asphalt prison until someone braver than you decides to leave, so you bottle up your quickly escaping exasperation and begin the laborious process of dragging yourself through another day of highschool
>No sooner do you make it in the front door of the school than you are greeted with the unholy clamor of a couple hundred students doing their best imitation of the New York Stock Exchange
>Of everything you could possibly hear this early in the morning, this is your least favorite thing, and your hands automatically go to your phone, plugging in your earbuds and absentmindedly selecting the first song you can think of to drown out all the noise
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU8kr8Svhf0
>The highschool hellscape mercifully fades away under Aes' commanding voice, but it's quickly replaced by that nagging feeling from earlier as your subconscious begs you to wake the fuck up and remember something
>Once again you do your best to ignore it as you make your way through the throngs of multicolored teenagers to your locker, fumbling to open it a couple times before remembering that your backpack (and all its contents) was still holding down the homefront
>The fuck man? Whatever happened to Semper Fi?
>At about the same time as you give up on discovering the intricate mechanics of school lockers, Aes' psychedelic psychiatric visit comes to a close
>A trick of the music gives you the impression that someone had called your name, but after a moment of craning your neck over the crowd to dispel your hypothesis, you pull your phone back up to find another track
>You're just about to settle on something heavy to kickstart your nerves when a voice from your wildest nightmares does the job for you
>>
>>28739178
>"ANONYMOOOUUUS!!!"
>The call came as a shriek, and several students close to the epicenter of the blast could be seen visibly wincing and covering their ears. Otherwise, there was no clear indicator of the sound's origin
>Even so, the authoritative tone behind the call, combined with the ear-shattering pitch, was enough to dispel your exhaustion and immediately set you on edge. Hell, if your last name had been thrown in, it could've been your mom screaming her head off
>Before you can react, an unseen force begins tunneling through the sea of students, making a beeline towards you, sending anybody unfortunate enough to be in its way reeling as it charted its course
>What emerges from the parting of the waves is... not what you expected, to put it lightly. And you really weren't sure what you WERE expecting
>Before you stands a teenage girl with striking alabaster skin covered in THE most utterly tryhard /fa/ outfit you could imagine, paired with mountainous platform wedges that brought her just within visual range of your chin, and doing her best to light you on fire with her eyes
>And honestly, despite the absurdity of the situation, she was more than a little intimidating
>Hardly giving you a moment to even process what was happening, the ridiculous girl cleared her throat before launching into what struck you as a well-rehearsed tirade
>"Well, Anonymous, I hope you have something to say for yourself. There had better be a suitable explanation for your wildly inappropriate actions yesterday afterschool!"
>By now the other students had awkwardly returned to their morning routine, and the growing noise of the hall added to the shock of whatever the Hell had just happened proved too much for your sleep-deprived mind to handled
>Reaching a hand behind your head to scratch your neck, you glance around, hoping for some distraction to save you from your predicament.
>Finding none, you fall back on the tried and true
"Uhhhhhhh, what are you talking about?"
>>
>>28739182
>Shouldn't a did that
>"Don't play coy with me, Anonymous!" psychobitch snaps back. "I know all about your ploy to seduce young women and lead them away in that hideous sedan of yours!"
>You're about halfway into letting out a well-deserved "Bitch, What?" when a pale hand shoots up in front of your mouth, silencing you with a practiced flick
>The gesture should've been adorable, like a toddler trying to command a German Shephard, but in your current mental state you struggled to even keep up with this crazy chick
>"And as if that level of perversion weren't egregious enough, you even deigned to expose an innocent young lady to the filthy, brutish, TRIBAL-"
>This particular adjective was uttered with an even higher note of audible distaste, as if the word itself hurt to pronounce
>"- racket of that detestable ASAP Rocky fellow, and that is a transgression I simply cannot forgive!"
>Her ranting temporarily finished, the she-demon below you stared up into your eyes indignantly, wordlessly challenging you to respond
>And respond you did, but not with an eloquent rational response
>Instead you found yourself laughing like a maniac directly in the face of your assailant, gasps for air only occasionally broken by utterances of "Did she just ACTUALLY" and "Absolute madwoman"
>For her part, Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman was managing to hold back both her mounting aneurysm and growing urge to slap your shit into next week as you bawled like a child
>Unfortunately for her, the legendary expression of rage plastered on her face was only adding to your delirious giggle fit
>Just as she begins to muster up another round of (probably racist) accusations about your untoward behavior, second bell rings, signaling to the remaining students that now is the time to get your ass to class
>Out of time with which to interrogate you, the Grand Wizard of CHS turns on her oversized heel and stomps off in the direction of her homeroom,
>Hell, maybe today won't be so boring after all
>>
>>28739187
>Okay, maybe you had miscalculated
>Despite the morning's entertainment, Canterlot High was still an exercise in mind-numbing boredom
>Your homeroom teacher at least had the decency to let you off the hook for being late - mainly because your tardiness had long been proven irreparable - but Calculus class wasn't helping your muddled brain
>Nor was American History class, and by the time third period English rolled around the professor might as well have been an adult ina Charlie Brown cartoon
>Somehow, though, you had managed to go this long without falling asleep. That is, not long enough for anyone to notice, you were pretty sure. If they did, nobody said anything
>As the bell called for the end of third period, you breathed a sigh of sweet relief. You had made it through the morning slog and on to fourth period
>Gym Class
>To most students, Gym would have elicited a groan, or some stronger emotional response. For a Senior at CHS, though, Gym was nothing but a formality reserved for students who had slipped through the extracurricular cracks
>Or transferred in too late to join a club or sports team, in your case
>This meant that Gym class was usually filled with bumbling idiot who had no right to come within a hundred feet sports equipment, and in turn the unlucky "coaches" were thankful for the Senior students who didn't pose a threat to everyone around them
>For you, this generally meant adhering to strict safety protocol by hanging out on the bleachers, well away from the danger zone of braindead Freshmen, preferably in a horizontal position resembling a human resting state
>You were sure Caoch Biceps wouldnt mind another day of dilligent adherence to CHS Gym Safety Procedures
>>
>>28739195
And that's all for now. Hate to leave things on an unfinished note, but anyone experienced with greens can probably guess what's about to happen
>>
>>28739207
Everyones gonna die
>>
>>28739187
>Grand Wizard
Is that a KKK joke? Nice.
>>
Goddamn this thread is dead
>>
>>28740219
>2 active writefags
>last green update was two hours ago
>dead
ok
>>
>>28740292
>thread is constantly sitting on page 8 requiring consistent bumps
DEAD
>>
>>28740317
>thread was on page 8 a few times so it has to be dead
Nice joke, Anon
I bet you think we aren't getting any more green for the rest of the night.
>>
>>28740325
>ctrl+f 'bump'
>1 of 26
>>
>>28740335
>26/273
Looks like someone likes cherry picking.
>>
>>28740346
>nearly 1/10th of posts are bumps
Thanks for helping me shadow bump the thread btw
>>
>>28740469
>Ignoring the other 9/10 as well as:
-The content from less than 3 hours ago
-NaOH saying hell have something ready by tonight

You have legit no argument here, go doomsay somewhere else.
>>
>>28739207
You should join the chat.
>>
>>28740494
>believing a spic
>>
>>28741252
That's probably a bad idea. The chat has devolved into a toxic environment. The thread is doing so much better than the chat. It's much better if the new writefags avoid joining the chat for the sake of not having their productivity halted in its tracks. Almost every writefag ever who joined the chats stopped writing soon after and got involved in the chat drama instead.
>>28741265
Not an argument. There could still be more green tonight whether it's from him or someone else.
>>
>>28741252
Fuck you. Discord is a mistake.
>>
>>28739207
Ignore this fucker >>28741252
this>>28741322
also checked, nice dubs.
>>
File: 1427724677941.jpg (859KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1427724677941.jpg
859KB, 1400x990px
Consider this.
>>
I would have posted this in the edits thread if there was one up right now, but here.
>>
>>28742007
Not sure if I should put this in the sfw folder or the smut folder.
>>
File: large.png (191KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
191KB, 924x1024px
>>28734697

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsxYFUgK_FY
>Hours later.
>The first day wasn’t so bad.
>You got to deliver a bunch of orders all across town.
>You never knew this job would be so tiring. But at least you got some tips from the costumers, and they were quite generous.
>And the best part of all, you didn’t even think about Rainbow Dash or Rarity for the whole day.
>You really needed a break from that rude cutie you love so much and your drama queen and jealousy ridden ex-girlfriend.
>You receive a text from Sunset Shimmer.
>[“Anon, we’re about to close. Get over here ASAP :)”]
>The shift has ended!
>You check your watch and realize it’s quite late.
>The day went by quickly and you didn’t even notice.
>You step on the gas and return to the pizza parlor.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-26+at+02.24.27).jpg (78KB, 575x399px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-26+at+02.24.27).jpg
78KB, 575x399px
>>28742056

>On the way back to the pizza parlor you spot a familiar figure near a dark alley.
>It’s Gilda!
>You wonder what she’s doing here.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEdB98MfWpg
>She’s probably waiting for the bus to come by.
(“…Wait a sec, no bus drives ‘round these parts of town,”) you think to yourself.
>She probably needs a ride.
>Ah what the hell, a cutie like her shouldn’t be wandering the streets by herself, especially now that Canterlot is going to shit.
>As you’re about to pull near her you spot a shady looking guy approaching her.
>Hmm?
>Gilda doesn’t run away.
>Instead, she checks her surroundings and when she thinks that the coast is clear she grabs something from her purse.
>What the hell is that?
>It looks like a package of…
>Your jaw falls from the shocking scene you’re witnessing.
>Gilda.
>NOT HER!
>She’s involved with drug dealings?!
>You totally forgot about her!
>All the time you wasted in Rarity and Rainbow Dash made you forget one of your priorities!
>Back in the previous timeline all she did was steal your phone, perhaps she did other minor offences.
>But now...holy crap, she's probably packing heat as well.
>Her attire quickly gives her away as a member of The Order of Silver, she’s somehow involved in that prick’s business…
>The shady guy hands her a roll of cash and makes his escape.
>Gilda takes a cigarette out of her purse and lights it, waiting for another customer.
>You have to do something.
>But for now you’ll pretend you saw nothing and move on.
>You turn on your vehicle’s engine and drive away from there.
>Gilda didn’t even notice you were there.
>>
>>28742071

>Back at the pizza parlor.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OjU69rDQ4w
>As soon as you enter the parlor you spot Sunset Shimmer counting all the money earned today in the cash register.
>She lifts her face and smiles as soon as she recognizes you.
>”Heya Anon! So? How was your first day?”
“It was alright Sunset…but I saw something quite disturbing on my way here.”
>”Really? What happened?”
“I’ll tell you the details later, let me get changed and then I’ll drive you to your apartment.”
>Sunset Shimmer shyly smiles.
>”Y-you don’t have to do that Anon.”
“I’m dead serious, what I witnessed occurred in the Pink Zone. So I’m not letting you walk by yourself back to your apartment.”
>Sunset Shimmer looks quite worried, but decides not to ask more questions until you are ready to leave.
>The nice lady, wife of Mr. Dusk greets you.
>”Hey sonny, good job on your first day. You delivered all pizzas on time, you know your way around the city huh?”
“Yes ma’am. Having a car helps too.”
>”Keep working like this and you’ll be rewarded, If you’re Sunset Shimmer’s friend then I know I can trust a young and handsome fella like you.”
>wat.
“Uh, thanks ma’am…”
>>
File: whoa whoa whoa.gif (126KB, 441x502px) Image search: [Google]
whoa whoa whoa.gif
126KB, 441x502px
>>28742081

>Minutes later.
>You open the door for Sunset Shimmer.
>”You don’t have to do that Anon, it kind of feels weird.”
“Why?”
>”You used to do that to Rarity all the time remember?”
“So? I also opened the doors for you and the rest of the girls as well...”
>”Yeah, but Rarity didn’t like it at all…”
>You sigh.
“Good grief.”
>You get behind the steering wheel and turn the engine on.
>”Phew…tonight’s quite chilly don’t you think?”
“Yep, it’s Fall after all. The leaves have started to fall from the trees.”
>Sunset rubs her arms and blows some air from her mouth into her hands.
>Cute.
>You drive away from the pizza parlor and head to Sunset’s apartment.
>”So.”
“So?”
>”What was that gruesome thing you talked about earlier? What did you witness?”
>You sigh once again.
“As I headed back to the parlor I saw Gilda, waiting in an alley by herself…”
>”Yeah, and?”
“A man approached her and-“
>Sunset gasps.
>”Don’t tell me he tried to take advantage of her! Didn’t you do anything to stop him?”
“I wish I did, but then I realized Gilda wasn’t in danger, at all…”
>”Huh?” Sunset looks dumbfounded.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M3t2p8Zm_I
“Gilda uh…is a member of Silver Fang’s gang. And I caught her dealin’. She took a package out of her purse.”
>Sunset Shimmer doesn’t know what to reply.
>”I-I…wow.”

-------------------------
More coming later
>>
>>28742084
thx fgt
>>
>>28742084
Great update, man. Glad you're still going.
>>28729138
It's in there.
>>28727143
>>28727196
>>28727324
>>28727455
>>28727536
>You sort of wish you hadn’t fallen prey to this arousal at this moment of weakness in the early morning. But Trixie wanted to stay awake… and things started to happen. Resistance became a thing of the past.
>It got cold outside, you got hot inside.
>Fuckin’ nature.
>The threads at this time in the morning are moving really slow. But they get more traffic from another timezone in the world after you and Trixie start flooding the place with your messages.
>You face the girl inside the not-so-spacious sleeping bag, placing a hand on her hip and letting your fingers find her bare skin in the gap between her shirt and her shorts.
>With this, Trixie giggles. She scoots her waist forward so it lightly pushes your pelvic ares back a little bit. And your sturdy boner triumphantly sinks between her flesh between her thighs.
>Your phones lightly bump against eachother as your posts get more and more excited. Trixie’s starting to breathe more heavily, getting red in the face as she feels your fingers digging under the top of her shorts and playing with the waistband of her panties.
>The girl sighs appreciatively and presses her face against yours by the cheek, wrapping you into a side-embrace with her arm and prompting you to start pulling her shorts down with a slight nudge of her hips.
>That smile on her face is so kissable. It puckers against your lips that lightly mash against it, followed by a quiet moan from Trixie.
>She’s unraveling up against you, but those shorts are on too tightly. Trixie turns to completely face you so you can undo the front of her shorts more easily. You feel her do the same to your shorts.
>Time to get pants-less comfortable when posting like this on the internet. Your hands are shaking so hard for a moment that you see the sleeping bag around the two of you vibrate for a second.
>>
>>28742138
>Her hands are doing something really quickly as you turn your hands to your phone to post another wall of text with a jpeg of a lawn care advertisement.
>The two of your have been alternating with lustful smiles being exchanged between one another, and Trixie brings her hands up to the phones to post next as yours go back down to work on getting her now undone shorts to her knees.
>You pull, and feel your own shorts get dragged with them.
>They’re off of both pairs of legs with enough twisting and turning around with what little space you have. Bring them up past your increasingly heated bodies and out into the open.
>Trixie had connected the two pairs of shorts through their front buttons and slots that had been undone. She grins at you with an eyebrow raised.
>”Impressed?”
>Let out a short breath with a convinced nod. Trixie’s petite form moves its nearly bare hips against you, turning its side to the brunt of your erection.
>Caress the side of her shoulder, watching her perky tits slightly sway under her tank top in the glow of the screen as the girl perches herself up by her elbows.
>Telling one of the anonymous users on the thread that their opinion doesn’t matter because they don’t like anime. That should get a reply or two.
>Mount yourself on top of Trixie from behind her inside of the sleeping bag, letting your shaft find its place lying flat between the soft cheeks of her ass. She pushes that rump back up into you, prompting you to push it back down with the force of your hips. Trixie can’t hold back a pleased sigh, pushing back up against your weight to challenge you to push harder.
>End up grinding on her after her own arousal makes her hips stronger than yours. Trixie bites her lip in response to this reward, pushing her ass up even further into your gliding pelvic shoves against her.
>You’re both very far from cold now, starting to sweat at the mercy of eachother’s body heat.
>>
>>28742140
>Trixie’s phone is right up against yours; your hands and her hands brush up against one another as you excitedly type your replies to those who took the bait. Fingers nearly getting tangled in a clumsy, loving mess.
>Even replying to eachother’s bait on purpose.
>After you have to wait for the timer to let you post something else, your hands happily return to exploring Trixie’s body as she leans on her elbows under you. Her erect nipples under her thin top still brush past your fingers as you grope her softly jutting chest. Your fingertips play with them as Trixie posts some more.
>You didn’t even notice her start to post from your phone as well until she says something to you. “Watch this.”
>Each of the girl’s hands work on a different touch screen, and you get the message to keep touching Trixie’s body by the playful swinging of her hips.
>Trixie suddenly breathes out heavily as she feels your hands slip into the arm holes of her top and inch across her smooth skin.
>You can feel her breathing become more anxiously thirsty as she dishes out a new post every thirty seconds. With your fingers each flicking and grazing across an areola at first before retreating out of the top to grab Trixie’s gently rocking hips.
>And Trixie raises her ass into your solid member once more. “Reach… under…” She pleads in an airy voice.
>In instant response, Trixie’s panties are grabbed by eager fingers and infiltrated with pleasure-ridden tugs and pulls. They’re twisted down and away from her swaying hips, tangling around her now slippery thighs.
>Trixie shudders as she hits the submit button after filling out the captcha.
>Her brain spins as you voluntarily pull her ass into you, pushing the tip of your dick further under between her cheeks towards the front of her underside. The only two things between your skin and hers are your boxer shorts and her panties; both noticeably soaked by now.
>>
>>28742143
>”Don’t stop.” Trixie welcomes your curling fingers kneading around her waist that gently claw towards her crotch. “Trixie wants to be stimulated when she puts these sheep in their place.” She eyes all of the replies she’s getting. “They shall not escape the wrath of The Great and Powerful Trixie!”
>The sheer ambition in her voice alone makes your dick twitch, the heat inside the sleeping bag seemingly endless.
>And that ambition amplifies when you thrust your fingers in between her sopping wet lips, forcing Trixie to jolt around at the feeling of being entered, with a croaking, sustained moan.
>Her fingers frantically conquer both of the keyboards on the touch screens, typing at a speed able to match the speed of typing on a physical keyboard. Your clutching induces so many typos in what she’s saying; the girl is starting to grunt like a wild animal as she completes one shitpost after another under the name of Grim Reaper.
>With le’s and XD’s riddled all over the text box.
>With heavily pixilated thumbnail photos of Ronald McDonald, a field full or tractors, a plate of jello and a flaming train flying off the rails of a railroad track.
>The last photo perfectly describes what you’re making Trixie do to this thread. She has zero mercy for the now dozens of replies she’s getting. Relentlessly showering them with d a n k m a y m a y s .
>The wrath of The Great and Powerful Trixie indeed.
>You feel her squirm spasmodically underneath you. She’s slipping and sliding against the interior of the sleeping bag. her slick skin becoming more revealed as her damp top rides up her torso from the movement.
>Take one hand and help scrunch the top away from Trixie’s supple chest, pulling harder against the sweat making the top stick to her.
>The other hand still digging through Trixie’s dripping honeypot with the free hand liberating Trixie’s tits from her shirt.
>>
>>28742148
>Trixie starts spamming “THE BEST” dozens of times per post with pictures of Dave Grohl shouting into a microphone.
>After several more minutes, the replies you barely notice through your arousal make you smile ever wider.
>[>This ‘the best’ spammer. Do we have mods or not?]
>You can feel Trixie heating up under your gripping fingers that cup her drenched nethers. She shivers for a bit, groaning as you plant prolonged kisses onto the back of her neck.
>With her panties now bunched just above her knees, Trixie slowly rolls over beneath you onto her back. Keeping your soaking hand between her sweet folds.
>Her wide grin meets your lips with a hot breath into your mouth, tasting like cherry bubblegum. Trixie moans loudly with her lips latched with yours, she tightly shuts her eyes.
>The girl is on her back, ducking her head beneath her shirt as your free hand pulls it up past her face after the kiss breaks.
>The shirt is grappled behind Trixie’s neck. Trixie is breathing wildly as she slips her phone into your free hand, your phone still in her devious grasp.
>You feel her feet snake up the sides of your legs, soon reaching the sides of your boxers and adeptly pulling them down. The wet hand joins the dry one holding Trixie’s phone.
>Find yourself flicked out of your trousers with your tip colliding against those same wet lips with an almost silent smack. Slipping between them… slipping in.
>”Trixie’s going commando tomorrow.” She murmurs as you hear a stuttered ripping sound.
>About twenty seconds later, Trixie pulls out a purple pair of panties from within the sleeping bag. They’re torn apart, tossed to the side. The girl gives you a sultry grin.
>Trixie groans ecstatically for your shaft to start polishing her walls. She begs for it with the glistening in her eyes, beats of sweat on her forehead.
>Her tongue sweeping her smile from left to right.
>Wanting it is an understatement.
>>
>>28742150
>Trixie quietly yelps with her mouth closed when your length slides in between the moist flesh, trembling in something beyond pure ecstasy.
>Enjoying it is an understatement.
>You watch the girl’s posts show how desperate she is for more as she furiously types from your phone, back to back with hers in your hands. The text doing the best it can to blare the eroticism she’s feeling in what couldn’t POSSIBLY be silence. Describing it is impossible.
>Impossible is an understatement.
>You thrust… and thrust and thrust and thrust still. Straining ever so passionately as Trixie’s soft, warm, soaking walls hug the entire length of your dick, slipping and dragging back and forth with maximum stimulation.
>Maximum is an understatement.
>On Trixie’s phone, reply to her posts with some babbling utterances of extreme excitement of your own. Mouth the words through gritting teeth as you type them, feeling your dick melting into Trixie as you plow her harder. Giving her all of the fun she could ever have on her back.
>Fun is an understatement.
>All of the other anonymous users on the thread watch in confusion and horror as the hyper-horny back-and-forth shitposting reaches a level beyond levels. There is no text nor images that could express what you really want to put on there, what Trixie wants to put on there in response to what you put on there.
>Put is an understatement.
>Your screen becomes coated in Trixie’s luscious, syrupy juices from your fingers. So many typos, so many butterfingers, so many incorrect captchas.
>Clumsy is an understatement.
>Trixie’s most recent post shines like a green light. [OH AON IM CMUMIGN. I AMN C U M M I N G]. That green light is accompanied by a jpeg of the blue NUT button meme. [CUMCUMCMUCMCUMCMU].
>Nut is an understatement. Definitely on Trixie’s end.
>>
>>28742154
>She undulates with unstoppable outbursts, erupting with outright turmoil under your embrace in the sleeping bag. You reply by pasting the link to the wikipedia page on ejaculation, spamming it not even god knows how many times. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation
>Ejaculation is an understatement. Especially regarding what is happening to you.
>Reciprocate Trixie’s lustful convulsions through your own turbulent orgasm that reigns down upon the girl. Mirror every last one of her unrestrained movements; the sleeping bag is literally sent into mid air.
>Even feeling it is an understatement; Trixie curls her toes and clenches her teeth as you fiercely glaze her womb in a crashing surge of semen.
>On the thread, you match her wanton message with a jpeg thumbnail image of a cheese wonton from a Chinese restaurant website you found on google images.
>Any word at all is an understatement.
~
>Many minutes later.
>Many, many more minutes later.
>”Trixie wants to call it sexposting.”
>You laugh with her a little bit, noticing the sun rise in the distance through the thin layer of the tent. Trixie cuddles up beside you, completely bottomless in her wrinkled tank top.
>Birds chirping in the distance.
“I think that’s a good name for it.” You stroke the inside of Trixie’s thigh, making her giggle and involuntarily pull back.
>Breakfast time might start soon.

That's it for now. Let me know if this is lewd enough.
>>
>>28742168
>Let me know if this is lewd enough.
Sir that was way beyond lewd enough. That was literally god tier.
>>
>>28742168
I came
>>
>>28742168
>”Trixie wants to call it sexposting.”
Kek.

Rly sensual.
>>
>>28742168
This is like a hybrid between a troll story and a proper sex scene

Also autist shitposter Trixie gets me hard
>>
>>28687410
>”Dude, are you seriously going to bail on us?” Norman asks, sitting on your bed.
“Yeah, sadly.” You say while finishing with the last button on your shirt.
>”I even bought the family sized bag!” He holds out a huge bag of Douchitos.
“You can jack any soda that’s inside the kitchen cabinet for the rest of the guys.” You point at the door.
>”What about the motto; mates before dates?”
“If I bail on this, Dash is going to tie me to the soccer net and use me as ‘motivation’ for her practice.”
>”Ouch.” He plays with the bag, planning to keep you with the guys. “What about your date?”
“Pinkie? I don’t want to imagine--”
>”Hold up.” He stops you in your tracks. “Pinkie Pie?”
“The very same.”
>”Fuck it, I’ll tell Shining and Mac that you’re out for the night.”
“Wait, seriously.”
>”Yeah. You’re going to have the time of your life.” He says in a sarcastic tone.
“Fuck off, man.”
>”I’m just saying. If she can host parties, who knows what it’ll be with the two of you alone.” He gets off of your bed and leaves something there.
>”You never know.” He has that sly smile on his face, implicating something.
>When he leaves your room, you investigate the item he left on your bed.
>Ultra ribbed.
>You grab the condom and run out of your bedroom to catch him leaving through the front door with the bag of chips and a bottle of Shizta.
“What the fuck, man?” You waive the condom in front of him.
>”It’s a joke.” He tries to excuse himself. ”But hey, remember what I said." He points to his head. "You never know.” Without another word, he leaves your house.
>That son of a bitch.
>But then again… he does have a point.
>You tuck the condom away in your wallet, keeping it safe in the secret compartment in between the folds.
>Looks like you have everything, time to head on out.

Caught up with something, I'll crank down on this in the morning.

>>28742168
Oh yeah, that's lewd enough.
>>
>>28742168
Unf.
>>
>>28742581
I like this so far? So why is Rainbow making Anon take Pinkie out?
>>
File: 1475207898146.jpg (278KB, 1447x2039px) Image search: [Google]
1475207898146.jpg
278KB, 1447x2039px
>>28682802
>Fine, I let it down. You happy nerd?"
>>
>>28743916
Nah, nevermind, put it back up, you look like the chick from 'The Grudge'.
>>
>>28742168
Hey that's pretty good
>>
>>28742007
Do you have the sauce?
>>
File: can't_draw_thongs_edition.jpg (28KB, 309x295px) Image search: [Google]
can't_draw_thongs_edition.jpg
28KB, 309x295px
>>28742084
cool
>>
>>28743941
>chick from 'The Grudge'
fuck she always turned me on so fucking much
i fapped so damn hard to that entire movie
>>
>>28744499
And i thought i was weird for fapping to bionicles
>>
>>28742168
We need to get Pheno to see this.
>>
>be Irrational Anon
>Wake up at the crack of dawn for work
>Feelan shit
>Halfway through work
>Decide to check Fingerbang
>See this
>>28742150
>Suicide succesfully staved off for another day
Jolly good work chaps
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 207x243px
>>28744824
Almost forgot
>>
File: 1477004843985.gif (277KB, 530x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477004843985.gif
277KB, 530x494px
>>28744474
>Part 1 fanart
It's been one hell of a ride...
>>
Amazing
>>
>>28742168
>>28733007
Congrats your my new favorite writefag
>>
>>28742168
Lewd is an understatment
>>
>>28744327
Search:

Lyra, orgasm, equestria girls

on derpibooru.
>>
>>28742084
More you magnificent faggot!!!
>>
File: 1475452098428.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475452098428.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
bump from 9
>>
We page 9 now boys

Good news, should be another upd8 tomorrow to make up for the shameful display that was my last one. Keep the thread alive until then pls
>>
>>28748057
That's cool
>>
>>28748057
Okay.
>>
NaOH you bitch get back here!!!
>>
File: 1461859388287.jpg (72KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1461859388287.jpg
72KB, 400x267px
>>28750421
You too Stoker!!!
>>
>>28749608
>>
page 9 safe
>>
>>28751826
>>
>>28734901
>>tfw no stories involving Maud
There actually are stories you cuntnugget
>>
Bumping once again
>>
>>28753177
>tfw no stones involving Maud
>>
>>28750421
Practice your patience.
>>
>>28750421
>>28750443
Calm down kid
>>
>>28748057
>Tomorrow
>>
Are there any futa/trap fics?
>>
>>28754828
please respond this is important
>>
>>28755146
What're you, fucking gay?
>>
>>28755214
>2016
>not wanting to suck a feminine dick
>>
>>28755219
>2016
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>28755219
>feminine dick
>beleives this exists and is not gay
>>
>>28754828
>>28755219
Pretty sure there's a general for that.
>>
File: 3be.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
3be.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>28755606
They were already kicked out of reverse trap and they're buttfrustrated that trap tickler is just crossdressing.
>>
>>28742581
Looking forward to more of this, please keep going
>>
Mobile bump
>>
Quick question to NaOH
Do you still need THE Sunset Pic?
My midterms almost end so i could draw it
>>
>>28756925
Of coursh! Remember to add the hairs down there.
>>
File: B5CVXzR.jpg (11KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
B5CVXzR.jpg
11KB, 242x200px
>>28756972
>hairs
>down there
>>
File: 1466410961419.jpg (41KB, 460x297px) Image search: [Google]
1466410961419.jpg
41KB, 460x297px
>>28756972
>>
>>28742581
>”You have arrived.” Your phone announces.
>The location it brought you to is… a Charles Cheezers?
>Something’s wrong, maybe it has to be something else here.
>To the side of it is a market ran by a foreigner and a sporting goods store.
>Clearly Pinkie Pie wouldn’t take you to either of those places. But a Charles Cheezers?
>You continue to look around and spot a burger joint across the street.
>Maybe that’s where she wanted you to go.
>She did type up the address like a speed freak, who knows if the number she gave you is the right one.
>You might as well try it to confirm that it’s hers and to make sure that this isn’t some cruel joke.
>No, seriously, this is starting to look like some sort of trap.
>A fairly dressed teenager standing in front of a kids entertainment parlour is completely out of place.
>When you call up Pinkie’s number, someone taps your shoulder.
>”Why are you waiting out here, silly?” Pinkie Pie says to you in a jolly manner.
“I thought that this was the wrong place so I wanted to call you about it.”
>”Nooope, this is it!”
>A goddamn place for kids?
“Okay, where’s the camera?”
>”What camera?” She looks genuinely confused by your question.
“Come on, this is all a prank. Dash is hiding somewhere, taking pictures of me, right?”
>You look around and see a rainbow-like colour scheme at a dumpster.
“All right, come on out, you cunt.” You bark out.
>You marched over and waited for her to come out.
“I never took you as a coward, Dash.”
>You tap your shoe at the dumpster, creating a loud, metallic rumbling near her.
“Pretending that I’ll go away only makes it worse.”
>”Uhm, Nonny?”
>You are at a point where patience doesn’t even exist, so you grab the end of her hair with one hand.
“Either get out here, or I’m dragging your ass out.”
>You were met with silence.
>She really thinks that you’re making a bluff.
>With a good tug, you fulfilled your promise.
>>
>>28757636
“Told you I-- eh?”
>You hold out on what appears to be a wig. You completely look around the dumpster, almost going into it to finally realize that Rainbow Dash wasn’t even here.
>”Seesh, Anon. Are you okay?”
“I… so, this isn’t a prank?”
>”What makes you think that this was a prank?!” She grabs your hand and pulls you to the front doors that lead into the establishment.
>You are greeted by a irritating stench and the satisfied, yet annoying screams of children that are enjoying themselves in the numerous games, or play area that appears to have a huge slide that specifically aligned to end at a ball pit.
>After Pinkie Pie talks to the young female at the cash register, she holds out a fist filled with a bunch of shiny coins.
>”All righty! Anything that catches your eye?”

Where do you want to start off? Eat something, play some games, or the big ass ball pit?
>>
File: Hiro is a fag.jpg (156KB, 756x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hiro is a fag.jpg
156KB, 756x576px
You're popular now Fingerbang
>>
>>28757686
TOP KEK
>>
>>28757645
B a l l p i t
a
l
l

p
i
t
>>
>>28757645
Eat first to break the ice

Then fuck up some shit in the ball pit
>>
I hope Stoker is okay ;~;
>>
File: Lonely Writer.jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely Writer.jpg
5KB, 222x227px
>>28758175

I've been here and there but I'm afraid I have more bad news. The matter I spoke of before has gotten worse, and on top of that I've sustained two injuries in the last week or so---one of them on my hand, a deep cut which makes writing difficult, and one on my leg, which has confined me to crutches and quarters.

The personal matter which I won't go into detail about has robbed me of a lot of my motivation and inspiration. This upsets me because this will be the first year I can't complete my self-imposed werewolf challenge, which I managed to do the last two years, which further demotivates me.

I had more time and fewer responsibilities in Korea; Army life stateside has proven less agreeable for my writing.

I'll keep you updated when I can, but know that I'm lurking.
>>
>>28758312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OusGol4iC0

That sucks, I hope you get better man.
>>
File: JnNmCqI.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
JnNmCqI.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>28758312
Who the hell let this onion cutting ninja in here?!
>>
>>28758312
Man, I hope it's not the miss. Get to feeling better, sarge.
>>
File: 5ad78e6d.jpg (116KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
5ad78e6d.jpg
116KB, 600x861px
>>28757929
>>28758034
One for ball pit, and one for food. Anyone wants to break the tie?
>>
>>28759853
That Pinkie, unf. Saved.
Food, we can be tricked later. Fucking ball pits.
>>
>>28759853
ball pit
>>
>>28759853
Food.
>>
>>28759853
One more for ball pit!
>>
>>28759853
food
>>
what are some good sunset fics/greentexts?
I've read Fractured Sunlight and Long Road to Friendship, and I' in the middle of Time After Timer.
>>
File: That SHIFT game.gif (540KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
That SHIFT game.gif
540KB, 500x500px
This thread >>28756481 gave me an idea for continuing this:
>>28736898
>Trixie is about to be up there on the stage, getting ready to perform.
>She gets herself ready, tightening her costume and putting her hat on.
>The music from the previous show continues to play; and Trixie can't help but head-bang to it with the thought of blowing the audience away in her mind.
>The first act ends, and Coloratura steps off of the stage and into the backstage.
>Trixie approaches her.
>"That wasn't bad." She compliments with a sarcastic face.
>Coloratura stand there with a blush, not really coming up with a comeback like last time.
>Trixie notices this absence of the usual banter. "What's wrong?"
>"Eh, just a little off the ball today, not much of a problem."
>"You sure?" Trixie hadn't seen the other girl like this.
>Coloratura nods and walks around Trixie. The booming voice from the announcer takes Trixie's mind off of the other performer and onto the audience that awaits her.
>She's up next.
>There is a vast ocean of fans in the audience when Trixie steps out onto the stage, feeling the warmth of the spotlight shine down upon her.
>She smiles and enthusiastically waves, greeting her audience with an excited voice.
>Starts the show like every other time. Expresses her excitement to the audience, wanting them to feel as much as the show as they can. Singing dancing.
>The songs she performs with being her favorite songs for the night.
>And the audience goes wild as she twists and turns up there on stage, not caring about exactly everything they might see.
>She retreats from the stage after the performance ends, unable to wait until she gets the tapes of her first performance of the night.
>Coloratura confronts her again as she's getting ready to enter her trailer.
>"Can I talk with you for a second?" Coloratura asks, now looking more worried than before.
>Trixie can already tell that there's definitely something up.

More later.

>>28761302
Drop TaT. It's quite bad compared to FS.
>>
>>28761319
Everything looks bad compared to FS
>>
>>28754729
Sorry for not posting anything in a while, motivation problems are a bitch
>>
>>28761600
Don't worry m8
>>
File: 1477593616733.png (2MB, 1400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1477593616733.png
2MB, 1400x3200px
bump from 9
>>
>>28758312
It's good to hear from you, man. Hopefully, everything works out.
>>
>>28721572
>>28732789
>>28751132
>>28752663
more samefag yet
>>
>>28763784
bump
>>
File: 1474317429364.png (218KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474317429364.png
218KB, 700x1200px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1477114682982.jpg (11KB, 255x182px) Image search: [Google]
1477114682982.jpg
11KB, 255x182px
>>28758312
Please don't be terminal.
>>
>>28765719

My injuries are physical, not disease (and certainly not malaria-related). I have a deep cut on one hand (which was accitdentally self-inflicted) and my leg was nearly broken when something fell on it.

>>28759831
>Man, I hope it's not the miss.

It isn't, don't worry.
>>
File: WBi0aue.jpg (92KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
WBi0aue.jpg
92KB, 500x704px
>>28766820
>not disease
Oh thank God! In any case get well soon mate.

Hopefully this little hiatus will give you time to improve the story.
>>
File: Halloween.png (1MB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween.png
1MB, 1280x845px
>>28766820
Marry candy night. Yours always, Anonymous P. Oster.
>>
Typing and posting from my phone because I'm too tired to get out of bed.
>>28761319
>"What's been going on?" Trixie steps closer to the other performer.
>Coloratura's lip starts to quiver. "I think I'm being replaced."
>"Why?"
>"Th-the Dazzlings..."
>Trixie perks up. "What? How on earth did they even make it here?"
>"They cornered me on the tour bus the other day. Held me down and put this thing around my neck." Coloratura pulls out a red, gleaming pendant from the collar of her shirt.
>Trixie gasps.
>"They told me to keep this on so I could..." Her mouth contorts and her eyes well up. "Sing more... Like them."
>Trixie nearly tries to snatch the pendant off of Coloratura right off the bat.
>She balls her hands into fists.
>"I can't believe it." Trixie shudders.
>"They told me to behave and everything will be fine." Coloratura looks down and tries not to cry. "That they were running this show now, and that I need to adjust my act to fit theirs."
>"They can't do that!" Trixie scowls and tries to resist stomping hard onto the floor. "You have been performing much longer than they have! They have no right to tell you how to do your show. Who do they think they are?"
>Trixie gets the right mind to go over to them and confront them. Mostly because she knows that if she doesn't do anything, she's going to be next.
>But at least she's not about to let this happen.
>Coloratura turns around and slaps her palm to her forehead. "And they have my manager on their side, there's nothing I can do."
>"Well why do they want you performing with them so badly? Can't you already sing well on your own?"
>"They called my voice the tool they needed to... get back out there."
>"Were they wearing pendants?" Trixie lowers her voice in case they can hear.
>"I haven't seen any, but they said that my voice was really good, in a not so polite way. And told me that they could use it for practicing purposes."

What should Traxie do? How does she stop the dazzle?
>>
>>28767667
Get the Rainbooms, repeat the movie, shoot the Dazzlings in the head when they lose again.
>>
>>28767667
Rip off the collar, smash it in their faces, literally, then this>>28767726
also fire the manager. Obviously he is compromised.
>>
>>28767667
Nice name
>>
>>28767667
Is skipping a day just not an option for you?
>>
>>28768028
He is slightly, insane. But it is always appreciated.
>>
File: 1474608068258.jpg (637KB, 2000x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1474608068258.jpg
637KB, 2000x1279px
bump from 9
>>
>>28767667
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SIIVAGUNNER FUCKBOI.

I'm happy I could introduce you to their music.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-30+at+01.39.04).jpg (60KB, 484x513px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-30+at+01.39.04).jpg
60KB, 484x513px
>>28742084

>You recall that exact moment and think of ways that could lead to imagine the worst case scenario possible.
>Gilda deals drugs in Canterlot High, that’s a possibility...
>Those drugs might reach your friends.
>Derpy, Bon Bon, Pinkie.
>Fluttershy…
>Perhaps this is what the voice meant.
>Protect everyone, no matter the cost.
>But this makes you ponder a new question.
>What will you have to do to Gilda?
>”A-a package of what?” Sunset breaks your concentration by asking you another question.
“I’m pretty sure it wasn’t girl scout cookies!” You reply in a sarcastic, but not hurtful manner, “anyways…she got a roll of cash from the man and acted like nothing happened, then the guy left.”
>”One thing is for sure, we shouldn’t judge her.”
“That’s right, she probably needs the dough…and believe me, it was a lot of money.”
>Sunset Shimmer sighs.
>”I mean, Gilda was always a troublemaker. But this…this is too much!”
“Don’t worry Sunset.”
>”Hmm? What are you gonna do Anon?”
“Just leave Gilda to me…”
>>
File: large.png (249KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
249KB, 500x676px
>>28770274

>Minutes later, in Sunset’s apartment.
“Here we are Sunset.”
>”Thanks Anon, you’re really sweet. I don’t think I’ll be able to walk on the streets of Canterlot by myself at night.”
“I’m sure this whole crime wave is going to be temporary.”
>”What makes you think that way?”
“People are starting to demand more action from Mayor Marey…if she doesn’t do anything someone else will.”
>Sunset Shimmer raises an eyebrow, but doesn’t ask further questions.
>”Well, I better go inside and make my homework. This is the worst part of the day.”
“Homework?! Oh damn! I totally forgot about that minor inconvenient!”
>Sunset giggles.
>”Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it,” Sunset says as she opens the door, “see you tomorrow Anon!”
>Sunset cheerfully waves at you before entering the building she lives in.
>As you’re about to drive away you hear a familiar voice next to your window.
>”Anon?”
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-30+at+01.41.39).jpg (43KB, 346x622px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-30+at+01.41.39).jpg
43KB, 346x622px
>>28770280

>You turn your head to the left and find Sonata Dusk in a cute Chokey Chicken outfit.
“Oh, hey Sonata! What are you doing here?”
>”I live here now…” she says, “Didn’t Sunset tell you that I’m her roomie now?”
“She did, I just remembered. How are you liking it so far?”
>”Great! Sunset’s apartment is waaay nicer than the old one Dagi and Ari used to live in!”
>Dagi and Ari? Those are quite cute nicknames for those bitches.
>”Anyways Anon, what are you doing here? And why does your car smell so good?”
>You let out a chuckle.
”Well, I work with Sunset now in the same pizza parlor. I just got off my first day, this car didn’t come up as cheap as I wanted it to be, but I’m not complaining.”
>Sonata gasps in the cutest way you’ve ever heard.
>”You work with Sunset now?! Wowie! Are you sure you can handle so much responsibility?”
>You shrug.
”Being the coach of a good soccer team isn’t that much of a big deal Sonata, besides I took this job because I wanted to take off my mind of a few things.”
>”Is it because Rarity left you? Or because you played with Rainbow Dash’s feelings?”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
“…What?”
>Sonata covers her mouth.
>”Sorry! I didn’t mean to say that,” she innocently says, “that’s what I heard from Adagio, who heard from Blueberry Pie, Spitfire and…well, pretty much everybody in school said that.”
“I did not play with Rainbow’s feelings!”
>You did, but only because Rainbow herself couldn’t get her hands off your body.
>”Well, that’s what everybody thinks. Rainbow herself hasn’t said anything.”
>You almost panicked for no reason.
“A rumor huh?”
>”So Rarity didn’t leave you?”
>You sigh.
“She did…in a jealous fit; just because she misinterpreted things between Rainbow and I.”
>Sonata sucks air through her teeth.
>>
File: large.png (205KB, 498x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
205KB, 498x1024px
>>28770292

>”I get it, well…every girl in school knows how Rainbow feels towards you.”
“Really?”
>”Yep, it’s written all over the Secret’s Stall! There’s lots of things written about you Anon,” she says with a mischievous grin, “mostly that both you and her, you know, you had…”
“I get it Sonata! I get it,” you say as you pinch the bridge of your nose, “don’t take those notes seriously. Rarity got too angry over them and she broke up with me because of them.”
>”Oh yes, there’s lots of stuff you don’t know about her that are written in that stall! Like what she and Thunderlane did…do you want me to tell you?”
“No thanks, I don’t want to think badly of Rarity. Instead I still want to keep her as my closest friend.”
>Sonata gasps.
>“Why?! She ranted in the Secret’s Stall how you were such a creep and a lowlife.”
>Sonata ponders a bit.
>”I shouldn’t probably ask this but…are you actually four inches long?!”
“WHAT?! NO! THAT’S NOT TRUE!”
>Sonata giggles.
>”Oh, you got all flustered. Perhaps that’s true…” she says in a demeaning manner.
>>
File: large.png (187KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
187KB, 768x1024px
>>28770322

“Rarity is gonna pay for that…”
>”How are you gonna make her pay little man?”
>You put on a smug grin.
”By telling every girl that dares to ask that question how long I actually am."
>Sonata blushes.
“Say Sonata, are you still curious? Wanna find out?”
>”I-I…”
>Sonata.exe has stopped working.
>”I gotta go!”
>As soon as Sonata turns around you slap her butt with your left hand.
>”EEEK! Anon! You pervert!”
“You started it, see ya tomorrow Sonata...sleep tight.”
>You roll up the window and drive away.
>A quick peek at the rearview mirror informs you of a very conflicted Sonata, but she doesn’t look pissed off, instead she takes her phone out before entering her apartment.

>Sonata: +75
>>
File: large.png (290KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
290KB, 673x1024px
>>28770334

>Minutes later.
>You’ve arrived home.
>Your parents are already asleep, so you just go upstairs and grab your books to do your homework as quick as possible.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73M0CWSr36Q
>Your smartphone beeps.
>A message from…Sonata, surprise surprise.
“What does she want now?”
>You see an attached picture and-
“HOLY SHIT!”
>The text reads: [Just to be sure, send me a pic and I might show more…]
“AWW YISS!”
>You’re playing with fire now Anon.
>And it feels so good.
>You know for a fact that Sonata has feelings for you from the previous timeline.
>Eh, something good can come from that attachment.
>You’ll make sure to give Sonata a chance if she promises to be quiet.

>Send Sonata the pic?
>Y/N
>>
>>28770378
N
>>
File: 1440431722319.jpg (160KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1440431722319.jpg
160KB, 894x894px
>>28770378

More incoming on Monday.
>>
>>28770378
nay
>>
>>28770378
Y
>>
>>28770378
Yes!
>>
File: 1461871758083.png (1MB, 1819x2677px) Image search: [Google]
1461871758083.png
1MB, 1819x2677px
>>28744698
Wait, what?

>>28755253
Stop making me believe in the impossible.IRL herms aren't that appealing. I just keep looking for the slit and find balls.

Ecclesiastical wrigglings and all that rot. Too confused to dump ATM, but I will actually spit today. It counts.

Mi Vida esta en llamas, but, you know? I still want to make room for you weird wonderful fucks. Not gonna trip so I can fade into oblivion, but, it's Saturday night! Party hard since who the fuck is going to get down on a Monday? I'm rolling out as Tinkerbell, with my contingent of lost boys and three Peter Pan's.

What the fuck is Fingerbang rocking for costumes?
>>
>>28770378
No. We already got called cheating scum, lets not give the second biggest blabber mouth the idea.
>>
File: god dammit.gif (158KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
god dammit.gif
158KB, 220x245px
>>28770378
>Anon is trying to get intimate with another girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7MWNWJReqU
this is getting ridiculous

Also don't act dumb, Anon. Don't send it.
>>
>>28770378
Just tell her dick size, if we show a pic, there is no telling where it will end up. Okay we all know exactly where, WHICH IS WHY ITS A BAD IDEA!
>>
>>28770378
nah
>>
>>28770378
For fucks sake NaOH, will you stop giving Anon bad ideas. We want a "relatively" good end.
>N
>>
File: you're funny.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
you're funny.png
261KB, 600x400px
>>28770736
>good end
>story with Hotline Miami involved
>>
>>28770758
I said relatively!
>>
File: ha ha ha NO.gif (410KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha NO.gif
410KB, 500x500px
>>28770771
>relatively
>anything with a relatively good end with Hotline Miami involved
my statement still stands
>>
>>28770777
Trips speak the truth, BUT we have pony friendship magic and guns. Relatively is possible.
>>
>>28770781
>>
>>28770736
Bad ideas for a bad story.
>>
>>28757645
>The ball pit is tempting, but you want to start this off.
>Nothing like some chow to take this in a slow and steady approach.
“Some food would be good right now.”
>”You sure? There’s so much to do and so little time.”
“Well I don’t want to play around on an empty stomach. You don’t want that in your hands, do you?”
>”No, no! You’re absolutely right! How can you have fun when hunger drags you down?”
“Exactly. Let’s go find somewhere to eat.”
>The two of you find an open booth inside the dining room.
>It sounds no different when you were in the arcade section, the kids are still screaming/crying about something.
>At this point, it’s driving you crazy. You put your hands over your head, trying to drown out the ankle-biter’s noise.
>Pinkie Pie grabs your right arm and pulls it down.
>”What’s wrong?”
“Aren’t you irritated by the screaming?”
>”Oh that? Psh! I just drown it out.” She continues to pull you down. You do so and sit right beside her in the booth. “Besides, I had to take care of Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake for an entire weekend, and that was NOTHING compared to this.”
“Uh-huh.”
>”But hey, we are here for each other! Don’t worry about everyone else.”
“Don’t you think that it’s weird for two teenagers to be here?”
>”What makes you say that? I come here every so often when I’m not busy!”
“Why?”
>”Why not? They have the food, games, a party room, and did you even see the size of that ball pit?!”
“Sort of, but it just looks big from a distance, there's no way--”
>”It’s HUGE! And I’m not saying that just for dramatic purposes, but it’s freaking BIG! Like, pool size big!”
“Now you’re sounding a bit crazy.”
>”Just you wait, you’ll see soon enough.”
>>
>>28770814
Wait...THEY HAVE A POOL SIZED BALL PIT?! How do they clean up puke.
>>
>>28770814
>The menu wasn’t much to look at. Sandwiches, pizzas, appetizers, and some bizarre dessert choices.
>You just went with a slice of pizza, whereas Pinkie ordered the whole thing. Ten slices, all to herself.
>You just sat there, watching her scarfing down one slice after another. It’s disturbing, fascinating, and yet somehow keeps you in some concern on how she isn’t full by the time there is only two slices left on the plate.
>She sucks the gooey cheese off her fingers before looking over to you.
>”What? You want a slice?”
“N-nah, I’m good.”
>”Suit yourself.” She grabs another slice off the platter.
>You just sit there, thinking about some kind of topic to talk about.
>Maybe you can bring up on why did she ask you out, and most why use Rainbow Dash back there.
“Hey, Pinkie.”
>She cleans her tomato and cheese covered mouth with a napkin. “Yes, Nonny?”
“I was wondering, about, why take me out?”
>She plays around with the stained napkin before tossing it away.
>”I just… wanted to get you into the fun that is Canterlot High.”
“What makes you think that I can’t have fun?”
>”You look a bit grouchy than the other students, even when you hang out with your friends.” She nervously taps her fingers on the table. “I thought that, by taking you out somewhere that’s filled with nonstop stuff to do, it would bring out the party in you.” She replies in a sad tone. “Sorry to see that you look even more annoyed than before, Nonny.”
“Well, I’m not having that much of a bad time, Pinkie.”
>”You don’t have to lie to me.” She looks away, trying to hide her face from you. “I get it; dragging you out here last minute, and the fact that this place might’ve been too much for you. I'm sorry that I put you into this.” She almost turns back around, but stops. “If you want to leave, then go right ahead. I won’t stop you.”
>>
>>28770824
They do exist but in different versions around the world. Here's one as an example.

>How do they clean up puke.
It is sort of obvious, they don't.
>>
>>28770848
Gross. Cool, but gross.
>>
>>28770830
Hnnng, god damnit. We cant have a sad Pinkie. HUG HER!
>>
>>28770378
Noiceee , keep going bro
>>
>>28770378
Absolutely no.
>>
>>28768955
scorpdk is that you?
>>
>>28771200
nope
>>
>>28770378
NO
NO NO NO
Sunset or bust
>>
Where does NaOH story start? Like actually start, since in the pastebin archive there are a bunch of different stories that may or may not be related
>>
>>28771946
http://pastebin.com/rQQ97EWC
>>
File: war is hell.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
war is hell.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28771972
>all these alternate timelines
Sweet Celestia's Plot, tell me that it's just the 4 sub-pastes
>>
>>28772001
Yeah, it's winter formal 1+2 and A second chance 1+2
>>
>>28770830
Date her
>>
File: purest form of green.jpg (955KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
purest form of green.jpg
955KB, 1500x1000px
>>28770378
Hmmm, Yes
>>
>>28770489
>Second
Which girl is the first?
>>
>>28772495
Pinkie, she can't keep a secret to save her life.
>>
>>28770378
YES YES YES
She wants the D
>>
File: ponk.gif (1MB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.gif
1MB, 600x660px
>>28772517
She doesn't know much about Anon, why should she care in the first place? She even digs and teases him everytime she can
>>
>>28772595
Still probably not a good idea to send a pic to Sonata. Her sisters could get their hands on it, god knows what they would do with it.
>>
File: 1408728685116.gif (359KB, 404x393px) Image search: [Google]
1408728685116.gif
359KB, 404x393px
>>28772679
>her sisters
>>
>>28770378
Send.

But not from your phone.
>>
>>28770378
>>28772573
Yes

We should definitely give her the D. Who's going to care? it's not like anon is dating anybody.
>>
>>28770378
Hell no! It's still too early after the breakup to get involved with anyone else, and Anon will end up confirming everything Rarity believes about him.
>>
>>28774627
This.
>>
>>28773012
Fappy, please don't be a dumb. You know better.
>>
>>28770378
>N
we don't stick our dick in fish girls, sexy as they may be, while still under suspicion of being a cheating fuck. We can text her our size, but we don't need to show anything yet once the heat dies down we might be able to have a threesome with her and based Dash.
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (21KB, 251x154px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
21KB, 251x154px
>>28771946
>>
Can we start the image dump, please?
>>
File: donac dum.jpg (88KB, 851x412px) Image search: [Google]
donac dum.jpg
88KB, 851x412px
>>28770378
NNNNNNNNNNNNo.
>>
>>28775880
>>28775225
>>28770520
Samefag
>>
Some good news and bad news. Good news is that I might have a Halowe'en themed story for you guys with Twilight. Bad news is that there's no guarantee it will be completed on the same day and I'll have to hold on to Party for Two (Pinkie Pie story) for a bit longer.

I'll just let you guys think about it while I crank down on some ideas for the story.
>>
>>28776068
Post anything you have. We will read all of it. Saving that pic by the way.
>>
>>28776026
I'd prove you wrong but I only browse /mlp/ in incognito mode.
>>
>>28776068
For me no problem
>>
>>28776068
And you should totally join Discord.
>>
>>
>>
>>28777764
lol where are her nipplels
>>
>>28777774
>i was off by 3
I'm done. Goodbye cruel world.
>>
>>
>>28777280
Don't advertise that piece of garbage chat. Discord itself is really good, just stay the fuck away from the Fingerbang group.
>>
>>28777856
"'I hate something for no reason"'
>>
>>28777872
No, I've been there, experienced how awful it was firsthand. The anon who said some writers quit after joining it weren't wrong.
>>
>>28777884
Awful in what way?
>>
>>
>>28777920
It's a circlejerk of people acting high and mighty.
>>
>>28777968
This.
I used to frequent the discord a lot until stupid fights and plain bullying made me fed up with it.
>>
>>28777968
So 4chan in a nutshell. Gee what a shocker. You really convinced me there, pal.
>>
New thread:
>>28777962
>>28777962
>>28777962
>>
>>28777980
It's actually like Tumblr. Disco went full SJW and doesn't allow racism or homophobia. Saying nigger triggers him.
>>
trump is not happy
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.