[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if she got a gem for her, and it was planned, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

So, if she got a gem for her, and it was planned, what's her element?
Is there supposed to be a 7th element?
Or is this something ELSE
also, tfw no mind reading girlfriend with temporal horse pussy
>>
>>28645407
She's the element of sex, just look at her.
>>
>>28645407
Can you astounding homosexuals just stay in your shimmerfag containment.
>>
>>28645416
>ew u like a girl u're such a faggot anon
>>
>>28645416
Can you kill yourself? Probably. Will you do it? Nope. See, we don't always get what we want.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-13-08-29-37.png (133KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-13-08-29-37.png
133KB, 540x960px
>>28645407
Ishi, the director and Sunsets father confirmed that her element is, in fact, empathy.
>>
The element of corndog
>>
>>28645427
So, where's the 7th throne in purple's castle??
Or is she supposed to be in spike's place?
>>
>>28645407
I want to seXXX Shimmy so badly with my little baldy
>>
>>28645407
element of mary sue
>>
>>28645443
I don't know. The show writers don't like change because autists keep crying about it whenever they change something so I doubt they will add a seventh in Equestria
>>
>>28645407
element of non-canoness
>>
>>28645459
Well they did add one in the digimon series a while back, and it was fine...
Nah, now that I think about it it was shit.
>>
File: dc_wliia.gif (480KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
dc_wliia.gif
480KB, 400x256px
>>28645407
Element of not being in the fucking show ever
>>
File: Road-Warriors-worldwrestling.jpg (105KB, 864x666px) Image search: [Google]
Road-Warriors-worldwrestling.jpg
105KB, 864x666px
>>28645407
Those spiked shoulder pads look stupid
Does she think she's a part of the road warriors?
>>
File: 7th key.webm (219KB, 544x576px) Image search: [Google]
7th key.webm
219KB, 544x576px
>>28645459
>>
>>28645497
Yeah, Starlight has been so well received by the fandom as we all know
>>
>>28645517
I dunno anon, how is she received?
You do know that /mlp/ is only a small part of the 'fandom', and even in this shit hole theres people liking her.
I see a fair amount of pics of her on the booru, that's all I know.
>>
>>28645459
I doubt the writers care what autists think. More likely is that there might not be a 7th element in Equestria or they didn't plan ahead.
>>
>>28645457
Twilight and Starlight are much more marysueish than Sunset.
>>
>>28645427
>Ishi
>Sunset's father
Has any Shimmerfag asked him permission to date/marry Sunset yet?
>>
>>28645427
McCarthy stated that like 2 SDCCs ago
idk why people are acting so fucking surprised
>>
>>28645462
Kari was great you dolt.
>>
>>28645983
>So, uh, I wrote a fanfic about me marrying sunset XD
>So, uh... Can I call you dad?
>>
>>28646229
Wait, I can't remember everything but Kairi... Uh.
Wasn't that the first evil guy rather?
I mean, Kairi took up one already existing and then the first bad guy of that season became a good guy with a new element. Which was gentleness or some shit.
Holy shit I just remembered that Kairi was one of my first faps
I don't even know why now that I look at her..
>>
>>28646484
Kari was supposed to have been with them on that trip, but wasn't
her digimon was manipulated by the Devimon and was sent to find her and kill her but because of the bond they shared, Gatomon couldn't and through the KINDNESS that Kari showed her, they bonded and Gatomon was able to digivolve into her ultimate form, Angewoman (who was my first digimon fap)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.