[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be transported into Equestria >You have 4 items of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: anon.png (15KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
15KB, 450x450px
>Be transported into Equestria
>You have 4 items of your choice
>You share human culture with the ponylands
>Including art, songs, dances, languages, etc
What items do you bring?
How do you spend your life in rainbow oasis ponyland?
>>
>>28641546
I don't know offhand, I usually zone out at work about this shit.
Though realistically, I'd spend my life in alienation barely being tolerated by the ponies because I'm a self hating autist.
>>
File: geniusanon.jpg (67KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
geniusanon.jpg
67KB, 450x450px
>>28641554
>Introduce Einstein's theory of relativity
>Introduce Newton's laws of physics
>Accuse Celestia and Luna of bullshitting their way to power
>Watch as world descends into chaos over these revelations
>>
A vinyl of classical music:
>Gustav Holst
Books:
>Sun tzu the art of war
>The holy bible
>Picture book filled with images of great architecture and wonders of the world
>>
>>28641573
But those don't work in Equestria you silly.
>>
>>28641546
The Republic by Plato
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
A scientific encyclopaedia
A complete MLP DVD box set containing seasons 1 through 6.The best part is that they'd know it was about them but they'd never be able to see what's on it.
>>
File: 1475447957707.jpg (21KB, 393x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475447957707.jpg
21KB, 393x385px
>>28641546
>A giant bomb to nuke Equestria
>cyanure pills
>9mm pistol ready to shoot and kill
> Terror wave outfit
>>
>>28641546
I'd bring a pair of underwear, suntan lotion, my blender, and a manga. I'd tell the ponies staring at butts is how people make and keep friends and spend my time staring at pony butts.
>>
>Trusty 250 2 stroke
>Tanker of gas
>kush
>mein kampf
>>
>>28641546
4 items of my choice?
>Potion of Immortality
>Ring of Omnipotence
>Goblet of Unlimited Power
>My pony fleshlight
>>
Mechanical pencil with plenty of extra led, I'm not gonna use a fucking quill and inkwell

A normal pistol just for self protection

A coffee maker, I love my coffee and I want to make it normally

Toilet paper, plenty of it. As we know, horses keep their butts clean automatically
>>
>>28642542
>>
File: IMG_4413.gif (4MB, 544x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4413.gif
4MB, 544x230px
a mixtape of my favorite music
a book containing the entire history of the world
a a falcon named jim
and a book about making shit
>>
>>28641546
>a lighter
>weed
>clothes
>mp3 player
gif unrelated
>>
>>28641546
My box of aviation books
A DVD copy of Borat
The musical workings of Smash Mouth
I'd also kidnap Drake and bring him
>>
>>28644487
>>
>>28641546
the most advanced lathe we have that can produce other lathes of the same or similar make and tensile strength. A laptop, a solar charger that can handle it and the lathe and if not the lathe than the lathe must be capable of being opperated in a manual mode or applied to a different power source, like a kinetic gear train. and a copy of the gutenburg project.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.