[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery #9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 2

File: blind seer.png (255KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
blind seer.png
255KB, 1000x719px
Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/

It's a long sleep and you try every position in the book. It gets dirty, filthy, sweaty. You cuddle ALL NIGHT LONG.

You briefly consider you'll need a plan just in case you need a night alone, but consider how you've probably ended up on top of the pile, outside the pile and under the bed, all the while getting perhaps the absolute best night's sleep you've ever had. You wake up in a sort of hug position where everyone is hugging everyone else and carefully wind a hoof through the forest of limbs and switch your alarm clock off, looking it for a minute.

It's the last day of the week. And you feel a sense of dread, remembering the strange griffon who offered you rewards if you succeeded and punishment if you failed to deliver all of your packages for the work week. You are also not sure how much money you'll be getting in your paycheck, so that's a bit of a hoofbiter, although less of a concern with... three new roommates.

Still though, there's a sense of finality. And two stallions and a mare clinging to you. Your last day 'til the end of the week. How do you start?
>>
>>28641089
So we could start up with a blow-job to Pinch or some other sexy thing, but it's funnier if we position the two stallions against each other and fondle their nether bits until they wake up frotting. Then we can laugh and call them gay.
>>
>>28641089
Obviously by drawing a mustache on Sunny.
>>
>>28641089
Let's get out of this pile and take a shower and then make every pony breakfast.
>>
You consider your options but ultimately decide on a couple of things. First, you slip out of the pile with the utmost of care. It's a delicate process that proves to be unnecessary several times as you accidentally elbow Pinch in the face and trip over Sunny with neither of them coming close to waking up.

Emboldened by this realization, you realize you have to test it. Reaching into the drawer of your nightstand and produce a marker and scrawl carefully on Sunny's face to give him an excellent mustache, curly like a Prench pony but classy like a real person. When that gets no reaction, you feel your self emboldened. You reach for the groins of Pinch and Sunny and carefully start to rub with your hooves, using many hours of masturbation to carefully work on them, the soft underside of your hoof carefully gliding up and down their shafts which slowly twitch and start to grow until both of them are at their maximum length, Sunny's cute little chub and the mildly disconcerting stallion of Pinch. Cupping around their flanks, Sunny's soft and plump, and Pinch's muscular and chiseled. You slowly push them together until their cocks are rubbing up against each other. The stallions actually do the rest of the work for you, slowly inching closer to cuddle up together.

You snicker and pull out your camera, snapping a picture and waiting for it to print out, then stashing it for us to call them gay later. For now, you make your way into your spacious bathroom and luxurious shower. A warm shower is just the thing to start the day off and-

"Hiya!" Blind says, getting up on two hooves and placing his front ones on your flanks.

You panic and jump back, only for Blind to anticipate your motions and keep his hooves perfectly perched on your glorious mare booty.
>>
>>28641442
What's he planning on doing back there? I thought he said he was going to stay a mare? Treat it like a completely normal occurrence and start sudzing up while we ask him.
>>
>>28641442
Morning Blind. Planning on washing my back?
>>
Is Sunny still wearing the maid outfit?
>>
"Hello there Blind," you say serenely, as though having this cutie mount you is an everyday occurrence, sudsing yourself up while humming casually. "What are you planning on doing back there? I thought you said you were saying a mare."

She harrumphs. "What?" she says. "I can't appreciate a perfectly good mare rump without a dick to do it with?" She starts to massage your flank with surprising skill, perhaps owing to the fact that she can tell exactly where and when to hit what for maximum.

"Besides," she says. "You missed a spot." She leans down and in just a second you feel an electric thrill shoot through you as her tongue slides inside of you, the pleasure making you flex your legs instinctively as she lets the warm, wet organ carefully slide inside, every second giving you a whole new sensation as she runs her tongue around the sides of the slit with an almost casual air.

She pulls back slightly, amused at your reaction to your first ever female oral experience. "I guess you're liking it?" She says. "Or maybe I should stop...?"
>>
>>28641562
He took it off when you guys were getting into bed.
>>
>>28641634
Push back so that she falls backwards and then sit down on her face and continue showering. After we're all done I suppose we can start cleaning Blind too since she's acting as our shower stool and it's good to keep your material possessions in good shape.

Let's not restrict our moans either, let our stool know how well it's doing.
>>
>>28641634
Do whatever you want blind. But I'm going to tell you that if you stop now you'll regret it.
>>
>>28641634
Hey now, you finish what you started missy.
>>
"Hey now, missy," you say, fixing her with a stern, maternal gaze. "Finish what you started."

She gives you a cheeky smile. "And what if I don't want to?" She said. "Maaaaybe I'll just leave you all hot and bothered here for a while... see how well you deal with it."

"Now I'm not telling you what to do, Blind," you say in a casual tone. "I'm just saying that your actions have consequences. Consequences you might regret."

She snorts and backs away even further. "C'mon Load. You don't scHMMPH." The last part of the latest, no doubt quite witty quip is cut off as you take an abrupt stuff and move your ample butt into her face, leaving her words vibrating through you instead. You take another step back and her hooves clamp on to your rearside, gripping them firmly to get a grip as she starts to tilt backwards. You take another, smaller step back just to build up the impending dread. And finally, you slowly sit down, making sure she doesn't get too rough a landing as you perch upon your new shower stool.

"Mmm," you say, rolling your hips a couple of times to grind on his face. "Now that's a good little toy. Why don't you get to work and we'll see about letting you up sometime in the next hour?"

(1/2)
>>
>>28641891
There's a brief delay, but eventually you feel a couple of cool slurps of the tongue, clumsily poking your backside until it finds your slight, and then your ass a bit later and slowly begins long, broad strokes up and down the both, and you let out a contented "mmmmm" to let your toy know how she's doing.

"That's a good little bitch," you say, rolling your hips just a couple of extra times to emphasize your superior positioning before you begin showering, moving through your usual routine without the slightest hitch, ocassionally letting out a moan to let Blind know she's being a good little girl as the tongue explores your rear to massaging your insides carefully, the sensations moving on a whim from smooth elation, a sort of slowly elevating high to the occasionally jerks of sensation that make you clench your thighs with the sensation of them.

Gradually you have to roll your hips more as your libido slowly starts to get fired up more and more, dragging your slit up and down her face to get more friction, more sensation to send the ripples of pleasure through your body, your hunger slowly growing as your girl-slut laps at you hungrily, her hooves pushing into your ass as she starts to get into it. Her hips start to buck, too, as she writhes under the lack of stimulation while she tries to use her tongue on you.

You casually start to clean her off, too. Shampoo and soap all up and down her body to make her feel something, though naturally not nearly enough to satisfy her.

Are you going to give her what she wants? Or do you want to keep her hot and bothered?
(2/2)
>>
>>28641902
Gently brush over her clit and then start imagining all the wonderful things we plan on doing to herwhen we both have our dicks back. I want her to get off on our imagination.

Once it seems like she's on the edge mash her clit again with our hoof and let her cum.

If it doesn't seem like it's working just start hoofing her and tell her that a good slut gets taken care of.
>>
>>28641902
Sure, she's earned a little relief. She'll have to ask real nicely if she wants more than the hoof though.
>>
>>28641902
slap their ass!
>>
You lean over ever so casually and give her a couple of smacks on the rear, which is nice and well-rounded. You have to get her into a thong at some point. "That's a good girl. Maybe you've earned some relief..." You make sure to press back heartily as you say this to give her that much more incentive to push her snoot up into your rear, and hum thoughtfully as you let your hoof ever so casually glide over her clit, which sets her legs into a rigid stance as the suddenly shock rolls through her. You feel her back straining underneath you, but your mass (and ass) make it to hard for her to lift up, giving her a bit of a chuckle.

"Hm..." You say. "What do you think I should do to you? What would really get you off?" You start to let your mind drift, naturally back to your more "normal" form of a male, and imagine yourself standing over him, letting your hooftip trail down his back while you rub your crotch up his rear, just letting your mind drift into and imagine the warmth as the friction lights up between your junk and his ass, pushing his soft cheeks up against your rapidly hardening shaft, practically aching as it grows so quickly with the sheer arousal.

No no no. Can't give him it that quite so quickly. No, first you'd make him get you nice and ready, hoof buried in his soft and frizzy mane, pushing him further and further down onto your cock, the moist warmth enclosing your member rapidly as you see his eyes looking up at you pleadingly. Eyes that you ignore as you choose to instead pushing him down further and further until you can feel his flexible lips lingering around the base of your shaft.

(1/2)
>>
>>28642338
Underneath you in reality, you can see her wriggling, tongue getting a little bit sloppy, so you stop feeding her delicious imagery for a second and give her a second to deal with it. "Ah, ah, ah," you chide her. "Don't think you're getting anything without really working for it," you say in between gasps, feeling yourself hovering on the edge of your climax, just short of that explosion of sensation. You need something to push you over... And you think you now what it is.

As the tongue strokes reestablish a shaky discipline, you finally give him the peace de resistance, and imagine yourself laying back with him perched atop you, nervously facing you with his cock high and hard as you slowly pull him down onto your shaft, his carefully lubed ass splitting as you pull him on deeper and deeper tight and a little bit rough, but absolutely amazing in pure sensation, especially as every inch, every centimeter you pull him down shoots another shiver through him, legs kicking with the sensation, unable to maintain his desperate moans and gasps.

That gets real-Blind there. She pants and moans underneath you, a pleading that you can't quite hear but understand perfectly, and you push down on her button her, feeling the reverb through you, and that finally gets you there, the sight of your pretty little toy writhing underneath and moaning so desperately finally giving the push that you need so that you can climax too, a full body shake that rolls through you and gives you goosebumps, forcing your back into a arcing position before it feels like your body is floating for a second.

Eventually you come crashing back down and you can barely afford the strength to pull yourself off of Blind before you collapse, lying down next to her while the warm water splashes over you and her, both of you huffing and puffing. She wastes no time in rolling right next to you in an exhausted, legless cuddle and nuzzles into your neck.

(2/2)
>>
Pausing.

Those were some good lewds, calling it now.
>>
>>28642348
Hook a leg around her and nuzzle into her mane. Whisper into her ear that she was a good little toy, nibble on it for a second, then relax.
>>
File: 1458871059991.png (196KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458871059991.png
196KB, 640x600px
>>28642348
We should hold onto that fantasy for when we're back to normal again.
>>
b
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28643760
>>
looks like you're on page 10. here is a bump
>>
>>28642348
That was fun. We better get cleaned up and make something to eat.
>>
>>28645831
>>
>>28646246
When we pass through the bedroom and see Pinch pounding away at Sunny we should make sure we tell them that we're making waffles so they should hurry up. After calling them gay of course.
>>
>>28647803
And give Sunny a good morning kiss on the cheek.

I wonder what the chances of her dragging us back with her magic is.
>>
>>28647803
>>28648015
inb4 they're trying but Sunny's too small. Then conveniently a mare is walking through that's big enough.
>>
After a moment's delay for hard breathing, you hook your foreleg around Blind and pull her close, giving her a nuzzle. There's about half a minute of just panting, both of you slowly get up and clean yourselves off. The best part about your sapphic fuckfest is that the fluids are much easier to clean up, and in no time at all the time of you have scrubbed each other clean. With that finished, the two of you get out of the shower and spend a moment using some fuzzy towels and ending up fairly fuzzy yourselves.

Blind suddenly pauses and smiles at you. "Come on," she says. "Follow me." With your curiosity leading you temporarily, you follow the adrogynous mare and end up outside of your bedroom, where the door is just barely cracked. A peek inside reveals Sunny and Pinch are awake... and more. Pinch is mounted up on top of Pinch, and his cock is resting up against the anus of the smaller stallion.

"Are you sure about this?" Pinch asks, looking down at Sunny. You can see his hips flex: he's clearly resisting the urge to just start thrusting away. "I mean, I think I'm pretty big..."

Sunny nodded. "Y-yeah, but we lubed you up pretty good and that's part of the fun, right?"

Do you want to watch? Interrupt them? Or maybe give them some privacy?
>>
>>28648742
I'd say watch for a minute before interrupting. If it's just not working we can suggest alternatives, if it is working we can leave them to it after interrupting them briefly.

Either way I want to give Sunny a sweet, chaste good morning kiss while he's in the middle of sex.
>>
>>28648742
watch and see if sunny can take it. if so then when we get our cock back then sunny is getting ass fucked by us.
>>
>>28648742
Give them a minute first.
>>
You decide to give them a brief moment, peering in and watching with rapt attention. Sunny stiffens as Pinch begins, and he winces as you see Pinch slowly press into him, a slight whimper escaping him, somewhere between pleasure and pain. You can just imagine what Pinch is feeling as he deliberately forces his massive cock into Sunny's anus. The spirit is clearly willing but the flesh must be firm and hard to get through, if the grunting from the larger stallion is any indicator, but the sensation of the rough friction as he slowly pushes up further, deeper... Sunny's quickly coming around to enjoying the slow push up inside of him, by all obvious signs. His whimpers have given way to sighs as his front end relaxes on the bed, Pinch up above screwing up his face in concentration. Slowly, he inches further and further in, enduring the rough squeezing for more and more of the ass.

And that's when you pop in. "Goooooood morning~" You say cheerfully as you swing the door open and march in. Pinch and Sunny's concentration and relaxation, respectively, both pop straight to fear as their eyes open wide and they look over at you in a combination of fear and... arousal by the looks of it, at least with Pinch's slow build to a grin as he realizes what's happening.

"We... we were just..." Sunny said looking back and forth between you and Pinch like there's some sort of explanation that will make it seem like they weren't just doing what they were just doing.

You giggle and lean in to give him a peck on the cheek. "I know what you're doing. Have fun!" You turn around and start to walk away, letting your hips drift back and forth to give the boys a shower on your way out before you stop abruptly and glance back at Sunny. "Oh! And I won't be nearly as gentle as Pinch is being when it's my turn." You wink at him and leave the room, door still wide open so that the tittering Blind can see.

Breakfast time? If so, what are you making. Anything else to handle before you do that?
>>
>>28649029
Waffles. On pancakes.
>>
You pull away the tittering little mare and get to work in the kitchen. As usual, she's an excellent cooking assistant, and the two of you settle into your natural rhythm of you setting the structure in your head and doing most of the the technical work while she dances around doing other stuff. Literally, as she starts to groove to a song that only she can hear. You chuckle at her display of booty-shaking before you finally decide to indulge her and pull out your radio, flicking it on and tuning until you find a suitable song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH5aq4V0Ywk

It takes a few measures of the song but eventually Blind catches the beat and style and starts to dances along, a swinging dance that intermixes the dance and stirring, pouring, cleaning... Whatever really. It's infectious and you quickly find yourself bouncing along. Blind giggles as she sees you getting into that and taps on your wither until you look at her, and she points at her hooves and does the basic step. It's fairly simple, just a couple of kicks and steps, and easy to incorporate other moves into it, and after a couple of repetitions you find yourself following along in addition to your cooking.

Soon enough, you've found yourself creating a horrific combination of pancakes and waffles, and they're on the griddle, cooking away and Blind offers you a hoof and you two use your combined Earth pony prowess to engage in a quick little song and dance, her leading you through a couple of motions before the two of you are quickly swinging together to the music.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28649328
Time for a swing down through the legs, pull back up and into the air to catch her on our shoulders, overbalancing backwards because we're not anthro and then landing in a comical reversal of our earlier situation. And then blowing a raspberry on her belly.
>>
beb
>>
sleep tight
>>
>>28650254
>>
Let's hope everyone likes what we're making.
>>
hop!
>>
leaving from page 10.
>>
page 10 is not the place to be.
>>
>>28655236
Bump for Arc running soon
>>
As the song finishes up, you go for a build maneuver. You set your stance a little bit wider (surprisingly easy without a cock making the position harder) and grab the small mare and swing her through your legs. With a hoist upwards, you launch her into the air, smiling as she giggles at the suddenly lack of gravity affecting her, and spread your arms up to catch her.

She twists with great difficulty and manages to wrap her forelegs around your neck as she descends for the landing, the two of you trapped for a brief moment in a perfect embrace, eyes matched, held close to each other... and then you realize that even if you can manage to stand like this you were not built to and find yourself tumbling backwards onto your back. The carpet takes most of the shock out of the landing but you see stars for a second as your back hits, wheezing out and Blind lands forward, tummy on top of your face.

She erupts into laughter as you press your lips up against her stomach and blow, and wriggles around, legs kicking while you hold her. This is interrupted as someone talks. "Yeesh, and you thought what we were doing was bad?" Pinch said as he and Sunny slowly enter the room, the latter half-hiding behind the larger stallion.

Blind suddenly perks up and slips out of your legs. "The wafcakes!" She says as she rushes to the griddle.

Sunny looks perplexed. "Wafcakes?"
>>
>>28656766
big maneuver, sorry
>>
>>28656766
Blind's got the wafcakes handled, we need to pull Sunny out into the open and drag him to the table to test our creation. We also need to ask if everything ended up fitting properly. We're in a peppy energetic mood this morning.
>>
>>28656766
Says the stallion who stuffed his dick into a pony half his size. How's about you take sunny up the butt next time? I'm sure with how tight you must be, he'll feel like a log.

Also, show them instead of telling.
>>
"Well, you were trying to shove a dick into a stallion half your size," you deadpan as you get to your hooves. "He'd feel even bigger if you guys were to switch places though, considering you are one massive tightass."

Sunny snickers at Pinch while Blind starts to put a stack of wafcakes down on the table, where the two of you have already set up plates for the four of you. You feel a little bit fired up today, a good energetic feeling, so you quickly slide into your place setting. "These are wafcakes!" You say. "They will almost certianly be delicious. If not, we have enough sugar to float the entire thing.

Sunny shrugs and quickly takes a seat next to you while Blind snags the other one. Pinch is a bit preoccupied trying to thing of a snappy comeback, but eventually gives up to sit across from you.

The four of you dig in. Your cooking is solid as usual, and Blind's assistance really puts it over the top, and the four of you all find yourselves exceptionally hungry for the bizarre but delicious breakfast pastries.

Eventually, Blind looks up at you with a curious look on his face. "So what are we gonna do before work today?"

Your estimates give you about 6 hours before your shift. Did you have any plans?
>>
>>28657035
I guess we should move their stuff in...or do we kit out their pads for 4? So we can just move between houses whenever.
>>
Oh, I should mention in case I wasn't obvious enough. This is the last day in-Universe of Night Delivery. Don't worry too much about jamming everything in if there are things you just HAVE to do, I'll handwave temporal complaints. But this is a chance for some free-range SoL, whatever you want to do.
>>
>>28657035
Since we have nothing to distract us I guess we should just get some ice cream later and go to a fancyish restaurant and get something tasty to eat.
>>
>>28657035
Pull Sunny over into our lap when he's done and snuggle him. He wants all the cute and tender stuff, we can do that. Gotta meet that newfound snuggle quota now that we're officially together.

The main things I want to do today is snuggle Sunny, possibly go see a movie again or some other fun dating activity, pound blind into the floor, get pounded by Pinch, and wrestle Pinch when we're a stallion, not necessarily in that order.

Do they want to do anything today? I can't imagine they all just laze around waiting for work every day.
>>
Pausing. I'll run an extra long session on Sunday, sorry, something has come up.
>>
>>28657141
These are good plans, Anon.
>>
we can go to a club and dance!
>>
>>28657141
Go out to the park, see what the town is like with sunlight.
>>
b
>>
e
>>
Let's use our powers on random ponies in the street. Give them a taste of the night!
>>
>>28660906
Only if we can set them up with complete strangers. We'd be like cupid.
>>
>>28663283
what happens if we find two ponies with perfect sexual compatibility but they don't like each other?
>>
>>28663670
>Load with two ponies in a headlock
>"N-now kiss! Do it!"
>>
>>28663704
That's just crazy enough to work anon. or get us arrested by the guard.
>>
that demon sure is taking his sweet ass time.
>>
>>28664362
simple. Just make the two guards fuck too. I'm sure running around all day sweaty in that actually quite revealing armor is gonna make for some tension in the locker room.
>>
I wonder if pinch got good enough at her power she could gender flip us at will.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28668191
>>
>>
This is a magical land.
>>
Let's see what kind of crazy trouble these little magical night horses can get themselves into.
>>
waiting for arc to show.
>>
hey
>>
Sorry guys, not really feeling up to running today. I'm such shit, I promise I'll run tomorrow.
>>
>>28672785
that's what you said about today! but i forgive you.
>>
who wants the cyoa to end with an orgy.
>>
page 10
>>
going to bed bump
>>
little bump
>>
>>28675692
>>
Let's see what happens today.
>>
>>28674885
>>
>>28678971
>>
Let's see what happens tonight.
arc won't show again.
>>
"Hm..." You say. "I can think of a couple of things. We could see another movie, or go to the park in the sunlight... but what do you guys wanna d-"

"I WANNA FIND RANDOM PONIES AND MAKE 'EM FUCK" Pinch cries, stomping a hoof on the table.

There's a brief pause after as everyone seems to be at a lost as to how to respond to this answer. You pull Sunny over to sit on your lap with a minimum of wriggling from the stallion, who has already finished his wafcakes.

Eventually, you speak up. "This will get us arrested."

"Then we'll just make the guards fuck! All sweaty all the time from constant physical activity... Attractive and fit guards sharing a locker room..."

"Pinch, you read too many of those romance novels," Sunny quips.

He seems affronted. "W-what?" he says in a false outrage. "M-me, reading a romance novel? Don't be c-crazy!"

Well, do you want to go to the park and see about getting ponies to fuck each other?
>>
>>28680748
I'll tell you what. I'll go with you if you show me the romance novels.
>>
>>28680748
Let's get ponies to fuck each other. That's way too fun to just pass up.
>>
>>28680748
How about we go to the park...and if we see ponies who want to fuck but aren't...then we'll see, okay?
>>
Between our hotness aura and Pinch's ability to 'change the state' of others, we could probably start a run-away public orgy in the park. Get Pinch to cast his power wide of she can, start getting him going with our hotness aura. Anyone who looks at us gets hit with an immediate double whammy of FUCK.
>>
"Well..." You say. "Going to the park at least seems like a good idea. Buuuuuut if you really want me to participate, I'm going to need to see those novels you were talking about."

His face falls suddenly. "What? No. I mean there are no novels. Sunny is crazy."

"That's too bad..." You say. "I was kind of hoping to see if we could fuse our powers to start an orgy... But I guess-"

Pinch grumbles and gets up and walks over to the couch, slinking along sheepishly. He reaches under the couch and pulls out a pile of novels and sets them in front of you before he starts to dash away. As he starts to exit the room very quickly he's suddenly stopped by the appearance of adrogynous mare in front of him, looking brightly at him. "Where are you going?" Blind asked.

He grumbled something about the bathroom, picked her up and set her aside before all but sprinting into the bathroom.

With a shrug, you start to look through the stack of books. "The Passion of the Guards" features muscular stallions clinging to each other on the cover and promises the most homosexual book of all time. "Mare of Mystery" shows a mare in a bold red jacket and standing over a stallion. The third one in the stack shows a large group of ponies all clinging together and is called "The Love of Many".

Sunny looks at them with rapt interest. "Y-you could read one of those to me sometime..."
>>
>>28681199
yeah, i'm kind of curious about that love of many book. Anyway let's go!
>>
>>28681199
Flip through the Passion of the Guards until we find a sex section and whisper it into Sunny's ear. Whisper the next line into Blind's ear when he inevitably appears next to us. Keep going back and forth until Pinch is back then head off to the park while repeating random lines to Pinch with Blind.
>>
>>28681199
Read a line from Mare of Mystery to him in a dramatic voice.
>>
>>28681199
Flip through any one of them, reading out the dialogue in a cheesy impersonation. Then remember the one-liners for later.

I'd suggest the passion of the guards. Anything claiming to be the most _ of all time is usually not.
>>
You flip through "Passion of the Guards" to find a good passage and take a gander at one.

"The sensation rippled through him as he fell to the ground, looking up in awe at the specimen stallion-esque beauty, his muscle rippling as he carefully placed a hoof on his neck, leaning down to whisper in his ear. 'You are mine now,' he said. 'This defeat proves that I am above you an-"

You're cut off my Sunny leaping up to press his lips up against you, the sudden force flinging the chair backwards until the two of you clunked against the ground. You find yourself a mostly-willing combatant in a rather intense make-out session as the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" Blind says, and dashes over to open the door it. Before you can say anything, the door swings open to reveal a tall stallion of exceptional handsomeness with a dark and smokey look to him.

"Oh my," he says in a low, rumbling tone of voice. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything important..."
>>
>>28681502
Well he's earlier than expected. I'd say Sunny's more important, so let's finish our make out session and keep cuddling Sunny before we ask him if he's here to collect.
>>
>>28681502
Ah, this must be demon boy's daytime style. Invite him in.
>>
>>28681502
only a little important and it's almost over. Would you like to come in?
>>
You hold up a hoof to him to signify "give me a second" before waving him inside, letting the small stallion on top of you finish your impassioned display and regretfully pull Sunny off of you. and set him aside, getting up and righting your table once more. You pass him the book. "We can read more of this later... right now, I'm fairly sure Asmodeus has some plans for me."

He smiles at you slyly, and your heart skips a beat, and you're not sure if its demon magic or if he's really just that handsome... You'll pretend it's demon magic.

"You could guess it was me? I'm impressed. Now..." he said. "There were no prearranged conditions to our... final meeting, but I'm glad that you've kept up your end of the bargain so you can keep your end of the deal up. I'd like to offer you two possible scenarios and beg the indulgence of your... friends..."

He looks at Blind and Sunny. He'd probably look at Pinch, too, but she's hiding in the bathroom.

"Either I render them all female and they join in on our fun, in which case I will happily make this enjoyable for all of you and give you a small bonus for your troubles beyond the rather extravagant payments you have already earned, or they act as an audience when the two of us have our fun." He tilts his head to look at you. "It shall be your choice, and I bear you no ill will either way."

Blind happily nods his head up and down, Sunny mostly looks at you, clearly happy with whatever decision you opt to make.
>>
Pausing.
>>
>>28681701
How about asking him to join us in the park playing Princess of Love?
>>
>>28681701
What better way to christen all moving in together than a orgy with a demon?
>>
>>28681701
yeah sure everyone having fun could be cool I guess and it's only for a half hour anyway.
>>
beb
>>
>>28681701
Everybody board the demonic express!
>>
>>
time for fun
>>
>>28681701
They would just be joining in to have fun? No additional conditions for them being included in the fun? Sounds good to me, especially if they are all for it.

I forget how much rampant sexual bits this CYOA has, but I love it~ Especially the more cuddly and affectionate gestures between the four of them.
>>
>>28681701
Gotta say, the idea of the crew watching us get rutted is pretty hot.
>>
demon boy has always been an exhibitionist eh.
>>
>>28687404
And a damn slut too.
>>
bumpra
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458785
Let's do a quick poll to see who wants what out of this next scene?
>>
>>28688556
Either way, i'm excited to see what happens next.
>>
"Well... if it's just thirty minutes, and we'll get something out of it..." You say. "Well, I guess getting all of us involved could be fun. Let me go get Pinch..."

You wind your way to the bathroom and knock a couple of times. There's a brief delay before the door opens slowly and Pinch carefully peers out at you, her face still flushed red.

"Before you say anything," she says. "There were a bargain and the thought of muscular royal guards banging each other is hot." She realizes that this doesn't compose a particularly eloquent response one way or another and starts to prepare another defense internally.

"I'm not here about the books," you promise her, holding up your hooves in a conciliatory fashion. "Uh. Asmodeus is here and he's offering us the chance to all join in on him. We'll even get something for doing it."

She opens the door just a little bit more. "I don't know... What if he doesn't let go?"

"Well, with four of us I'm sure we can manage to take him down," you note. "But more importantly, we have a set time limit and he won't violate that."

"Alright, I'm sold," she says, opening the door. "He was a pretty good fuck, I wouldn't mind another round."

You bring her back and check with Blind and Sunny. Both are okay with it, despite Sunny's minor paranoia that is essentially omnipresent.

(1/2)
>>
>>28689060
With a nod, Asmodeus stands in front of you and concentrates for a moment before glowing slightly. You feel a warmth start to wash over you, and as you look around it's obvious that Pinch and Sunny have be returned to female. It takes a few more moments double-checking, but a look over at Blind makes you pretty sure Blind is still a chick, too, which makes sense.

Asmodeus looks very exhausted by the end of this, and lets out a sigh of relief. "Well that was all the power I had saved up," he say. "But the four of you should be able to transform back and forth between genders at will. That will be the extra AUGH."

This last word was said do to an adrogynous mare tackling him in the side, Blind standing over him and smiling cheerfully at you. "Hey!" She says happily. "He doesn't have any power! That makes us in charge."

Pinch hops over to look at the downed stallion and rubs her chin thoughtfully. "Hm..." She says. "This... presents a few interesting opportunities." She glances back at you. "Do you wanna do anything specially? I'm just gonna go boring and sit on his face."

Sunny slowly starts approaching, prodding at him nervously. "Th-this could be fun," she said.
>>
>>28689069
Sunny and blind could both give him a double blowjob while we direct them with our hooves on the back of their head and we can ask asmodeus if he likes it. they'll get it ready for us to ride it.
>>
"Hm..." You say and wave on Pinch. "Sure. Get started on that face-sitting... Sunny, Blind, can you get him warmed up for my grand performance?"

Sunny nods and leans in, clearly not sure about all this. Asmodeus has the same sort of fear, you can tell, as his expression goes blank. He doesn't even have a quip or a sexy statement to say, and it's satisfying. That expression is quickly covered up as Pinch hops on top, and you can just imagine how he must be feeling as the large mare's warm, wet slit smashes up against his muzzle, forcing his head back into your plush carpeting before Pinch starts to grind up against his face, rolling her hips with relish, biting her lower lip. "Not so fun to be trapped yourself," she mutters. "Ain't it?"

He either mumbles or groans, but it hardly matters when you see the affect that it has on his lower region, his cock slipping out of it's sheath and quickly jumping up to a half-erect state. Even with shapeshifting powers Asmoedus' vanity is apparent, and he's on the upper end of stallionhead, though he at least resisted the temptation to make a real bitch breaker, which would have almost certainly ruined your fun.

(1/2)
>>
>>28689134
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>28689629
Whatever nervousness Sunny had, Blind wasn't inflicted with. Cheerfully swooping down, she started in on the base, letting her warm, rough tongue slide across the base of the stallion shaft in front of her. Blind quickly plants her flanks down on Asmodeus legs, just in time for his legs to start flexing as he instinctively tries to thrust. It's a good way to keep him down so he can't go too crazy, and it gives Sunny the confidence to join in.

He's going a little bit crazy already, and the third mare getting involved only cranks it up to eleven as Sunny starts in, slipping her mouth over the tip of his head and carefully pushing down. As per usual, she's a bit nervous, so at first he's barely teased with the sensation of her sucking the head of his cock in, squinting as she mouths it a little bit, soft tongue running it's way up and down the bottom of the cock and harder palette gently nudging at the top while she tries to get a feel for what she's doing. Meanwhile, her hoof gingerly trails down the side of the shaft, down to where Blind's tongue has carefully started to trace around the body of Asmodeus' balls. His back is trying desperately to arc, but Pinch is having none of it as she presses down onto his face, wings flapping as she tries to grind harder and harder.

It's a remarkable team effort and you're feeling a bit jealous of the demon prince below, but you're still not doing anything yet. Have anything in mind?

(2/2)
>>
Pausing.
>>
Finger(hoof) sunny and blind.
Make out with pinch.
>>
>>28689638
Pinch his nipples. If stallions have those...otherwise there's always iceplay.

Or, we could change back to male and become an unstoppable force to bring pleasure directly to his prostate
>>
>>28691141
Why do I want this so badly
>>
>>
we're the life of the party.
>>
>>28690435
Let's do this please. Maybe interrogate him a bit too, i'm curious to know how many ponies he's kidnapped and fucked senseless. And eventually let go,(at least I hope so).

>>28691141
Not to ruin your fun or anything,(cause I like your idea of fun) but wouldn't it be breaking our part of the deal to turn into a dude again? At least before the 30 minutes is up. I know he's "powerless" right now but it still doesn't seem like a good idea to break a term of the deal.
>>
>>28689069
Ooh, does this still affect us even outside of this 30 minute session,(as in, is it permanent?).

Cause that's pretty damn rad.
>>
G'nite bump
>>
>>28693889
Well then persuade him for another 10 minutes of fun with us as a stallion, say we "want to make him feel good" and imply its with our mouth but never actually say that.

Once that's done, commence the unstoppable force of pleasure up his butt
>>
have a good night bump
>>
bump in the night
>>
>>28697708
>>
Fucking and hanging out with Asmodeus on a daily basis bump
>>
>>28695959
If we could actually persuade him to do that, without breaking any terms in the meantime, then that's cool.
>>
bamp
>>
>>28700999
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28695959
he doesn't like or care for our male form. That was the point of the collar in case you can't remember.
>>
>>28701250
Hence "persuade"
>>
I will deliver you to the night!
also let's learn about princess luna while we're here.
>>
have a good night and sleep tight.
>>
look it that. page 10.
>>
beb
>>
Last bump from me.
>>
bamp
>>
>>28707243
>>
You lean in happily, figuring you have a contractual obligation to get involved. And hell, as much as you're loving watching, the involvement is half the fun. You start by creeping up to group and let your hooves find the asses of Blind and Sunny, letting them drift down until you find the joint between their legs, tracing up and down their slits in a synchronized fashion and enjoying the show as Sunny starts wriggling with a look between 'ascendant' and 'terrified' on her face, jerking her head over to look, but getting caught on the dick in her mouth a touch and therefore getting whiplashed a little. You chuckle, but slow it down a bit to give her a chance to accommodate. Blind, on the other, hand, does what you can only describe as purring. Ponies... don't purr, do they? She's purring as she licks at the base of the cock lovingly.

You look down at the stallion in front of you. His shaft mostly occupied and Pinch using his face like it's a rodeo bull. The only thing that's left is below... Regrettably, you don't have the equipment to play around with that.

Or do you?

You focus on what he said you could do: changing your gender. After a moment's concentration, you can feel a tingle not unlike activating your Nightsign, but you can't be a guy, you promised. Instead, you focus again and try to limit it to your groin.

Sure enough, you can feel the tell-tale tingle in that one area. You could do it: stay a mare and give yourself a very feminine dick, then give him even more to deal with.

Would you like to?
>>
>>28708541
Start prodding back there to see if he's into it.
>>
>>28708541
Oh boy, loopholes. Sure, introduce him to the female dong.
>>
>>28708541
Time to be the unstoppable force.

...do we need lube?
>>
Hm... You pause before you activate the transformation. You want to make sure your... client enjoys the sensation. You take your hoof and gently push the hooftip into the anus and grin as you see his legs flex again. Okay, so he probably enjoys it, but just to make sure, you press harder into his ass. Sunny's eyes grow wide as she suckles at the tip and she pops off coughing.

It takes you a second to realize what's happening, but you chuckle. "It's just the pre, dummy," you say jokingly. "Mare up and swallow."

She gives you the biggest, saddest eyes you've ever seen before wincing as she gulps down the watery cum. "F-fine," she says. "But I'm gonna get you back for the that one..."

You chuckle and set off to find some lube. Even an unstoppable force like yourself knows that its always for the best to use proper sexual preparations [[THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SOCIETY FOR BETTER FANFICTION]]. Luckily, you always keep a bottle hidden away, and you quickly make your way back, bedonged and ready to lube up.

You sit back on your haunches and start lubing up, only to realize that Pinch, Blind, and Sunny have all dismounted and are looking very intently at you... as is Asmodeus, who they are currently holding down.

He looks strangely out of sorts for the demon prince. "W-while I have to admit that I'm enjoying it," he said nervously. "Can I please request that you remain, ah, gentle?"
>>
>>28708781
Alright but only because you said please. Start off slow and easy.
>>
>>28708781
Since it's your first time, alright.
>>
>>28708781
Do you guys like it? This is one hell of a loophole, pretty neat if you ask me. I think i'm gonna ram this "loophole" into another hole, if you know what I mean.

I'll take it slow though, i'm not that sadistic.
>>
>>28708781
If it'll make you feel better I'll whisper sweet nothings into your ear and kiss you softly
>>
>>28708781
>>28708939
"While I pound your ass like it's going out of style"
>>
You chuckle darkly at his reaction taking slow, easy steps around his immobilized body, feeling his gaze as he looks at you like you are the arbiter of his fate. You lean in and nibble at his ear, feeling him shudder in antici

pation. "If it'll make you feel better, how about I give you a loving kiss and whisper sweet nothings in your ear while I pound your ass like its going out of style?" You with a sarcastic tone, then spin around to slap him flatly with your tail.

"You guys like my loophole?" You ask the girls. "I've already got the perfect hole for my loophole, if you know what I mean."

Pinch pumps a hoof. "WHOO! That's what I'm taking about! Give him the business!"

You grin and circle around to the rear of the prince and set down hooves on his hips, rearing forward until the head of your shaft brushes up against his pucker. You shiver with the sensation: it feels like an eternity since you had good ol' little load back, and the sweet sensation of lubed up flare grinding against a tight pucker is divine, slightly cool but with a the friction to contrast that with a sort of tactile warmth.

"Gently, please!" Asmodeus cries out, his usual dignity dried up under the threat of severe anal ravaging.

You grind up against him one or two more times, scratching your hoof exaggeratedly. "Hm..." You say."Well... since it is your first time. I'm not THAT much of sadist."

You lurch your hips forward, quickly pushing a couple of inches in him and appreciating the high pitched yelp he gives at the sudden sensation that pulsed into him, legs flailing for a second before you pin them down. "But. A little bit of a sadist," you say with a grin.
>>
>>28709109
Pausing
>>
>>28709109
Anyone wanna make a demon sandwhich? Ride his fuckstick while I ride straight into his ass?
>>
>>28709109
>>28709456
No reason to limit it just to that, he's already learning to be a good mare, might as well have Pinch go male again and show his big mouth a good time too.
>>
>>28709109
Lean over and do the sweet whispering and kissing thing till he relaxes a little. Nibble his collarbone, nip at his ears, lick his chest, whatever works.

Then we can go wild.
>>
>>28709109
He never hurt us, so let's be kind to his poor demonic ass. At least at first.
>>
>>28709886
He's a demon of lust. He's built to fuck and be fucked. The harder we go the more he's probably going to end up getting off and realizing he likes it.
>>
beb
>>
only do more if that's what he asks for
>>
>>28711051
Agreed. This guy has been more than fair with us and given us all super-powers. You just don't traumatize someone like that. In fact I'm thinking of him as a good friend, not just a sex-demon.
>>
>>28709485
I love the idea, but I do wonder if he would go for it. Considering the whole; he's not really fond of guys thing. But maybe Blind could be an exception because of his androgynous/girly looks.

>>28711138
Even though i'm not pleased with him basically kidnapping Pinch, maybe after this whole orgy thing we can befriend him. Or at least end up on better terms with him.
>>
>>28710891
>>
Time for a bump at page 10.
>>
>>28710891
>>
>>28711138
I see him more as a client and want to keep it professional.
>>
>>28715034
>Not wanting to strike up a strange friendship with a demon prince.
>>
>>28715113
kind of hard to be friends with something that only wants to get the most out of it can from you.
>>
>>28715667
Since it's obviously reciprocal it could be the basis for a good friendship indeed.
>>
>>28709109
We already have a way to make certain he enjoys taking dick and taking it roughly. If Pinch sits on his dick and uses her power on him, he'll want something inside of him just as much. Then we add the fact that we have two extra ponies that can have dingalings themselves, and a couple mouths can get filled.
>>
>>28716450
That's using your noggin anon. Though would that work on him? Since he's the one that gave the power, maybe that'd give him immunity or resistance to such a thing.

I still very much think it's worth at try though.
>>
>>28716683
He didn't give Pinch her power. She got that innately.
>>
>>28716691
Oh shit, you're right. I'm an idiot. Well I think being a lust demon might give him some resistance to such a thing, but who knows.
>>
>>28716711
He didn't resist our hotness aura when it turned on when we first got it.
>>
>>28716716
I don't see any mentions of us trying it on him when we first met him. I only see it mentioning him using it on us, on accident.
>>
>>28716781
>trying it on him when we first met him
I mean when we first got the power/made a deal with him.
>>
I hope we get something good out of this. I want to have some fun!
>>
>>28714880
>>
>>28717734
I'd say copious amounts of sex and at will genderbending sounds like "something good" as it is. How much better does it get than that?
>>
>>28718889
>>
>>28719586
>>
>>28720652
>>
>>
Happy customers are what we're all about.
>>
I can't wait to do our job tonight
>>
Get off of page 10.
>>
>>28724382
>>
what a fast board we have today.
>>
Now this is fun... but it could be much more fun. After all, you're not just any pony, you're also Load Delivery, master of the night and all the benefits that come along with that! Drawing upon your powers, you start to lot your aura seep, the lustful powers start to sweep over the room until your see all of the ponies in front of you squirming under the heat that slowly starts pouring out.

But that's not all you can do... "Hey Pinch, you say. Wanna make this a sandwhich? Hop on this guys' fuckstick-"

"Fuckstick?" Pinch says, looking at you skeptically.

"Shut up, you know what I mean," you grumble. "Hop on."

Pinch grins and walks over to you, taking her sweet time as she does so, swinging her hips in front of you and letting her rear slide gracefully across your snoot before she wriggles up and slowly, slowly sits down onto Asmodeus. He lets out a loose groan, apparently beyond real reaction at this point, not that you can particularly blame him.

You yourself let out a huff as you feel the wait settling down, shifting flesh tightening things around your cock for a second as you continue pumping away, the thrusting getting a little bit rougher every time as you get bigger and bigger, rubbing against his insides more and more with each aroused thrust, and as little bits of the lube are lost to the act here and there. But still, enjoyable as it is the friction just makes it more and more enjoyable as you go.

But then you get an idea. A horrible, terrible idea. A slight, vicious grin slowly creeps over your face and you lean in to whisper into Pinch's ears the sheer evil of your idea, which she nods at then twists back at you to share the evil smile. "You think that'll work?" She says excitedly.

"Let 'er rip," you say, eyeing the fantastic look on Asmodeus' face as he cranes up to regard you with a modicum of fear before Pinch's nightsign glows and his eyes grow wide.If Pinch did what you were hoping...

(Cont.)
>>
>>28726136
"More," he says quietly, confirming you hopes while Pinch starts to press her hips a bit forward, then a bit backward, grinning as she feels the pressure of the hard shaft pressing up again her insides, a sensation that Asmodeus now has reflected onto him. You're more than happy to comply, rolling your hips to press against his tip and revelling in the rough press against the top of your cock, as well as the quiver that rolls down his shaft and the squeaking moans.

"Come again?" You say, starting to pull your hips back while he looks at you as though you're depriving him of his ability to breath. "I didn't quite catch this."

"Don't give me that you whore!" He shouts, posh overtones starting to overtake him with the indignation he's facing. A pony can only go so far before he starts to crack, even if that pony is a demon prince. Especially if they're a demon prince getting fucked in the ass. "I am not go-" You silence him by slamming your hoof down onto his rear, striking him hard enough to leave a faint red mark and silencing him very quickly as he holds back at a squeal of pain. He's really powered down... and it's a lot of fun seeing the once-unstoppable demon prince bend to your every whim.

"Once more," you say, more firmly. "This time, with feeling. And humility." At this point, you want to shove back into him as much as he wants you to, but for now you hover back at the edge of his ass and reapply lube liberally, humming nonchalantly as you do so. Truth be told, you're near your limit, too, cocking pulsing as you lightly touch it with the cool lube, aching to finish the job. But you are in control here, and you're not about to let your desire get the best of you. That's a sub thing to do, and you are in total dominant mode.

(Cont.)
>>
>>28726143
"P-please," he says, tone of voice giving you a thrill as you realize how much you've really get him, putty under your hooves. "Please, I would like a bit more."

"More what?" You say airily, as though you're not quite sure.

"I would like more of you fucking my ass..." He says weakly. Pinch gives you a high-hoof, which you graciously return, before slapping you hooves onto his hips and running them a couple of times over the toned, furred skin.

"Your wish is my command~" You say before you really give it to him, hilting him with one single push and then pressing hard enough that your legs flex and twinge ever so slightly, Pinch getting pushed forward ever so slightly as you shift the entire balance of the pony platform you're currently on. From there, there's no mercy. The added lube serves you well as you piston your hips, really giving yourself a workout as you slam forward, staying hilted for just a second before pulling back out, just a little bit less every time, the warmth and pressure of his ass making it harder and harder to convince yourself to pull out all the way. Pinch is having the time of her life as she rides the literally bucking bronco, wings flapping carefully as she tries to avoid smacking you in the face, grabbing onto his sides while her legs rear up higher and higher, high pitches squeals of delight as he's pushed up further and further into you.

(Cont.)
>>
>>28726151
It's hard to say what finally sets it off, it's a blur of pleasure and enjoyment, but it happens quickly and before you know it, you're cumming, the rear passage clenching and squeezing against you while your shaft struggles against it, flaring and pulsing as it shoots out string after string of thick, sticky cum. If Pinch's reaction is anything to go by, she's feeling something similar, too, back arching while her wings flap a lot more, downy feathers occasionally brushing your face as she loses composure. Her head hangs back and she lets out a low, rolling moan while her legs push out fully, quavering under the sensation. Asmodeus wriggles under your grip, hidnquarters flexing and forehooves padding at the ground before he, too, goes limp and slumps to the ground with a minimum of noise.

As you all slump down, there's a brief moment of silence. Out of the corner of your eye you think you see Blind and Sunny kissing or something, but it's all a bit of a dim haze.

Asmodeus eventually finishes panting with a groan. "That..." He says. "Is time."
>>
>>28726161
And after this monster, I'm going to be done for the day. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow but I've learned not to make promises.
>>
>>28726161
Just rest inside him for a minute and rub his flank gently. Then pull out and help him up. Once he's on his feet rest a hoof possessively on his flank and ask him if he got his deal's worth of pleasure. Wink, give him a pat, and tell him not to be a stranger, not all of his fucks have to be based on deals.
>>
cool. so what do we get?
>>
good night and sleep tight.
>>
>>28726161
This,
>>28726427
He's been good to us and our friends, and I would like to see him back now and again. He's the sort of demon that would be good to have on speed-dial, so to speak.
>>
High five pinch
>>
>>28726161
Just take it easy and alternate between Pinch and him with rubs on the flanks. Watch what Blind and Sunny are doing.

>>28728441
And it'd funny, cause once he is all rested up I wonder if he's gonna be mad about what happened. Or even discover that he likes to switch more than he realized.
>>
>>28726161
inb4 he destroys our rump with his hot demon dick
>>
>>28729385
the time is over though. the contract says we even split ways.
>>
>>28731838
If both parties agree, contracts can be modified. It's just an idea anyhow. He seems a decent sort by any standards, much less demon. Might as well keep him as a friend.
>>
>>28732008
you don't remember him planning on keeping pinch in the night realm past his deal? he hide the sort that hides a knife behind his smile.
>>
Let's see if arc can do it tonight.
>>
Getting away from page nine like a horse on sugar.
>>
Slowly, so as not to agitate his now well-used ass, you rub on his flank and pull out, inch by inch. Gradually you come free, sighing at the release upon your cock. A glance over reveals that Blind and Sunny are currently tumbling around but they're not hurting anything, and you're well enough sexed for now. And possibly for a very long time.

"Well," you say as you get up and Pinch gets off. "You don't have to be a stranger." You offer him a hoof.

He looks plainly confused as you pull him up. "Come again?" He said. "This was the end of our contract. We have no reason to have further engagement."

"Well, uh, yeah, I guess," you say. "But like... that was fun, right? We can just... do it again on equal terms."

Asmodeus frowns. "This must be a mortal thing," he mutters. "But... I suppose that was enjoyable. How about a free-floating contract of potential time spent together being it's own reward."

You blink and then process what he said. "Uh. Yeah. That makes sense." You say. "Stop in some time."

"Very well," he said. "I shall."

And with that he turns and leaves out the door.

Pinch slumps down on the couch and Sunny and Blind have moved elsewhere.

"Phew." She says. "My cooter needs a cooldown after that. How are you doing, Load?"
>>
>>28733591
I'm spent, but hell that was nice. He sure took a dick pretty well for never taking one, heh. Question is, how are you? Did you expend much power doing that?

Let's go watch Sunny and Blind, I think we could use the entertainment.
>>
>>28733591
I'm glad the contract is done and we don't have to wear the collar anymore. take that thing off.
>>
>>28733648
But we'll keep it. I think it would look cute on Blind and Sunny. And maybe even Pinch if she's in the right mood.
>>
>>28733591
Let's turn back fully male, take off the collar, and lay back with our dick out. Let's rest a bit with Pinch. After a short nap we can see if she's still up for kick starting that orgy. I'm honestly really interested in if we can combine our powers like we were talking about. What are the chances of waking up to someone cleaning our dick?
>>
With a sigh of relief, you realize the contract is over and lean back. Your hooves got to the collar and pull it off, and you feel a strange sensation, like a deflation of pressure from a soda can as you pull it off. WIth a frown, you look at the collar and see it. It seems... dull? A little bit lifeless, perhaps.

Pinch frowns. "Where'd'ya get that?" She asks.

You frown. "I've been wearing it for like... a day now?"

She shrugs. "Eh. I haven't seen it."

You look down at it with a bit more curiosity. Magic of some kind. Maybe a tracking spell or something? You're not sure. Anyway, now that you got it off, you think you'll hold onto this.

You toss it over to pinch. "Hey," you say. "Would you ever put this one for me?" You give her your best charming look.

She frowns and considers you. "Turn back into a stallion and give me a quick turned around."

With a shrug, you summon that fuzzy, shapey feeling and switch yourself over to your more masculine mode and give her a casual spin, making sure to throw in an ass shake for her.

When you look back she looks like she's scrutinizing you pretty intently. "Hm..." She says. "Maybe if we still do the orgy in the park thing later... but I still want something else. Somethign big."

Got anything to offer her?
>>
>>28733860
And by "something big", i'm assuming you mean something else other than my dick. Cause you'll certainly be getting that. And we say that with an eyebrow waggle.

I wanna make a note of asking what that sensation was from taking off the collar. Maybe it had a spell on it to make sure we didn't switch genders?
>>
>>28733860
Clearly, she's talking about our rump.
>>
>>28733885
Asking what was with the collar, when we see the demon boy again. Is what I meant to say.
>>
>>28733860
"Oh don't worry, you'll be getting a big thing during that orgy".
>>
>>28733860
Slowly turn up the hotness aura.
>>
Pausing.
>>
>>28733860
We can get a few stallions to gang bang you?
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28733860
What, a park wide orgy not big enough for you?

I hope she isn't talking about becoming a giant
>>
Maybe she wants to go to a shopping center or a movie theater? Crowded city block?
>>
>>28734650
>>
>>28736522
>>
I think she wants to see us get pounded, though that's just me taking a guess.
>>
Let's get away from page 10.
>>
I think we owe pinch a wrestling match. stallion to mare. or maybe stallion to stallion. or mare to mare. whatever it is she'd like.
>>
>>28739591
>or maybe stallion to stallion
Oh shit, I think that's what she wants. And by wrestling, she wants to pound the ponut till we can't walk straight for a few days.
>>
>>28739616
Pretty sure she wants to actually wrestle too. Whoever wins gets to top of course.
>>
I know exactly what pinch needs, a loving hug and some kisses. she's such the romantic.
>>
>>28740062
I wonder how much she'd be embarrassed by someone acting lovey dovey on her.
>>
>>28740146
I think that warrants investigating, catch her off guard by doing so. Maybe while we're wrestling, in whatever meaning that will take form of.
>>
>>28739616
Letting her pound our ponut is something that needs to happen.
>>
>>
>>28742519
>>
Let's give pinch a warm body massage. She would really like that.
>>
Let's offer pinch free food.
>>
time to bump at nine.
>>
Bend over and present our ponut.
>>
Sorry for the delay. I've made some good progress and I'm going to call this thread for now. I'll have the new BoatQuest thread up soon. Thank you everyone.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.