[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does nobody notice that these bitches fucking hate each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

So does nobody notice that these bitches fucking hate each other? And i'm not just talking about these three, the whole of the Mane 6 can't stand each other.

>PPOV
>RD's impersonations in Newbie Dash
>Rarity's impersonation in Simple Ways
>Fluttershy's open disdain for her friends' passions in Putting Your Hoof Down

true true friend my ass
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 960x640px
>>28632245
Which is why they will be replaced by the suicide squad
>>
>>28632245
This is how friendship works between women.
>>
File: fyi.png (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fyi.png
8KB, 275x183px
>OP thinks friendly jabbing is pure hatred
>>
>>28632245
It's just banter mate
>>
>>28632245
It made sense at first but now it's just shit and repetitive as fuck.

>Rarity: "Lets never fight again."
Fuckin cringe
>>
>>28632245
>true true friend my ass

Idk if you've ever had friends...but you do hate them at some point, the mark of true friendship is the ability to remain friends despite your differences....not the fact that you have no differences, cause that never happens period
>>
>>28632245
PPOV is really the only one that stands out as out of place.

The impersonations just made the impersonator look silly, and Fluttershy was clearly not acting like herself.
>>
Because thats how friendship works between women, anon. they fights A LOT.
Rarity and AJ is probably the best example of how it works, both are extremely best friends but both fights for everything and thats right.
>>
>>28632299
go rewatch the PYHD scene

that most certainly was not banter
>>
>>28632440
Yeah it totally was, Rara and Ponk just need to learn how to take it
Nah but on a more serious note, in PYHD Fluttershy was deliberately trying to insult the two because she thought they were demeaning her.
>>
>>28632257
my sides
>>
>>28632245
I miss when this show was about friendship on not a group of cunts tha5t hate each other but stay together just to see what they can get from each other.
>>
>>28632257
ebbin
>>
>>28632245
Friend of a friend is magic
>>
>>28633018
is this what some anons meant when they say that the show has been a parody of itself since S2?
>>
File: 1475117011837.png (178KB, 900x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1475117011837.png
178KB, 900x1076px
>>28633248
Of course not, remember if you don't like something from the show now, you must leave or like it all. Any kind of complainintg automatically makes you a hater/fan of the fandom/somebody that doesn't watch.
Don't forget to keep buying hasbro toys so the ride never ends.
>>
>>28632273
This.

Though honestly Pinkie and Fluttershy might legit dislike each other. They're the only pair in the mane 6 that I can't find a single scene or episode where they seem close.
>>
>>28632245
Sometimes I wonder if half the friendship problems in the show apply mainly to girls, as females tend to rely on intuition and high context, chancing more miscommunication, whereas males tend to be more straightforward and speak their minds, clearing up misunderstandings faster.
>>
>>28632257
I wonder if its possible to write a script that hides all posts with an "Image.jpg" attached to it or an image with a large amount of pink and purple.
>>
>>28632245
People who don't appreciate this truly have no social interaction whatsoever. Even best friends will have these kinds of views of each other at some point. I mean come on this board constantly calls Pinkie a drooling retard, and AJ's flashback was the exact portrayal of just that.

If anything you should love this episode because it's not always about sunshine and lollipops with their friendships, they're a lot more realistic than that.

Also Rarity being seen as a slut was great.
>>
It's only banter.
>>
File: ourtown.png (321KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
ourtown.png
321KB, 640x366px
>>28632245
how do they stay friends while disagreeing with each other so much?
seems unlikely to me.
>>
>>28633308
they looked pretty close in buckball season
>>
OP doesn´t understand that close friends don´t ALWAYS like each other every day and don´t ALWAYS agree with each other

true friends do argue, but they occasionally apologize and stay friends. They never love EVERYTHING about you, simply because nobody is perfect
>>
>>28632245
>>28632273
You idiots, they've been acting like enemies to each other since season 2 started.

You dense motherfuckers.

God you autists are ignorant.
>>
>>28633453
This.

>>28633520
You don't need cruise control, anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.