[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name specific episodes of S6 that you don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: why.png (209KB, 293x340px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
209KB, 293x340px
Can you name specific episodes of S6 that you don't like and explain specifics, or do you have a "it just feels different as a whole" bullshit "argument" based on appeal to emotion?

Dungeons and Discords wasted any potential it had because Discord dragged the plot along and the actual story of the episode takes up a minute part of it.
>>
>>28631385
A Hearthswarming Tail, it is a rehash of an overdone story and really just has no character development or world building.
>>
>>28631385
Cart Before The Ponies, it could have used home made chariots drawn by the kid's partner instead of these fucking cars and the message would have been the same.
>>
>>28631385
No Second Prances. Twilight is a hypocritical bitch, Trixie has no magic, and the ending with Trixie trying to off herself.
>>
>>28631601
>No Second Prances. Twilight is a hypocritical bitch

I will never understand this meme. Trixie was only using Glimglam to one-up Twilight, then left Glim feeling like a worthless pony no one wants to be friends with, which was exactly what Twilight was trying to prevent from the start. She then went after heartbroken Glim and convinced her to give Trixie a second chance. Twilight's interventions not only caused them to come clean and start a genuine friendship, but also prevented Trixie's death
>>
>>28631707
Twilight reacted like a bitter, smug cunt when she discovered that Starlight's new friend was Trixie.
That scene alone fucked up most of the episode.
>>
>>28631770
Because Trixie herself was one of the least pleasant ponies she has ever met?
>>
File: 1471111226255.png (300KB, 544x534px) Image search: [Google]
1471111226255.png
300KB, 544x534px
>>28631385
P.P.O.V
Oh, so you have an episode that starts with a 1 minute exposition walk, and devolves into telling the same story 4 times, neither of which ends up being interesting, with a weak point and shitty """lesson""". Yeah, one for the fucking records.

I was going to say Buckball Season for the retarded animation, but the episode was okay and even had /mlp/ scarves in it so I'll give it a pass.
>>
>>28631385
I can explain why season 6 is less enjoyable for me, despite the fact that I don't hate any episodes. Seasons 4 and 5 made the CMC my favorite part of the show. I was interested in them and what they'd do.

On Your Marks gave the idea that they'd be a lot more individualistic from now on and that AB would take up dancing as a serious hobby. It was a weird development that made me a little unsure, but I was willing to believe that it could be good, because their development in S4+S5 was so consistently meaningful and quality. Then everything opened by On Your Marks was left wide open, with no further exploration. The rest of the season wasn't too good to them, either, even if Fault in Our Marks was a good episode. After OYM, they learned nothing, developed none, and got minimal BG appearances or secondary roles.

They're not all I care about in this show, but my favorite characters being treated that way would lessen my enjoyment. I don't expect anything too deep from this show, and could usually just enjoy cute ponies, but the writers don't seem to have ANY plans for the CMC anymore, despite what the weird ending of On Your Marks implied. I was waiting for serious, non-hivemind attention that never came.
>>
>>28631770
Maybe because she knew from that moment Trixie was only using Glimglam to get under her skin. Glimmer is Twilight's responsability, a fucking massive one, who was struggling to see the value of friendship, and then Trixie comes along and puts everything at risk
>>
>>28631482
It's a classic story, though. It's ok to do classics. And it had excellent songs.
>>
>>28631820
>it's a The Simpsons Imagine Various Public Domain Stories episode'
>>
>>28631789
Still less bad than Starlight, but yet Twilight reacted like a butthurt ass.
>>
>>28631817
Your headcanon is not a valid answer.
>>
I really, really, really liked that Flurry Heart story. It was adorable, and the artstyle suited it so well.
>>
>>28631901
Okay, Illustrious Q.
>>
>>28631385
The season opener was horrifying. Especially if we take into account that the born of the new alicorn had literally zero effect troughout the season.
>>
>>28631942
i don't know who that is
>>
>>28631385
>watching the show
>>
I never understood why people praise SRR like it's god's gift to man.
>>
>>28631861
Well when you put it that way.

But Dickens' A Christmas Carol is in a tier of its own, easily adaptable to anything.

The Hoofields and McColts was a recapitulation of the story of the Hatfield–McCoy feud, but that is out of place. The episode was terrible and it couldn't have been good.

But A Christmas Carol is a foundational staple of Western narratological consciousness.
>>
>>28632096
also it was a christmas story broadcast in the summer. they didn't even do anything clever with it, like that ed edd n eddy episode.
>>
>>28632129
Well they changed it a lot. Scrooge didn't try to get rid of Christmas; he just eschewed it. It was only very loosely based on the story.

It was a nice, stand-alone episode.
>>
>>28631770
I'd do the same as her, because that maxes 100% sense. trixiefags and glimglamfags can whine all they want, but without the pink glasses, that's how they look on the outside. one is a massive dick who was willing to subject herself to dangerous magic just to prove a point, the other one is a downright insane bitch who almost destroyed Equestria because she lost a friend. If I were Twilight, I'd fucking do everything in my power to ensure that relationship between two former criminals is under control and they don't have any negative influence on each other. especially after the Tirek-Discord incident.
>>
>>28631953

Just think of it as starting season 6 like season 3 ended, with nothing that mattered at all.
>>
>>28632060

I always lose track of these fucking autistic acronyms even though I've watched every fucking episode. What the fuck is this?
>>
>>28633100
Saddle Row Review
>>28632060
because many people thought it was an outstandingly funny ep? try naming something better from the season
>>
>>28633123

>Saddle Row Review

I actually liked that. It's not quite worthy of an acronym, though.
>>
File: doom didn't listen.jpg (56KB, 490x536px) Image search: [Google]
doom didn't listen.jpg
56KB, 490x536px
>>28631482

Cart Before The Ponies was the worst episode of the entire show

Even ignoring the fact that literal children constructed a self propelled vehicle, because that was a line crossed in S3, it's just incredibly boring due to being stuffed with repetitive filler content and what isn't boring is frustrating to watch because the older sisters were oblivious to the part of being downright cruel. I'm not going to go as far as to say it was out of character, but it certainly wasn't fun to watch. As a cherry on top of this shit sundae, the ending: The foals spent the entire episode telling their sisters what kind of carts they wanted to make, but at the end they were just like
>why didn't you tell us, DAHLING
>it's scawy to stand up to older ponies
The fuck? That's the lesson you want us to take away? That has nothing to do with anything! They spent the whole episode standing up to the older ponies, but they just wouldn't listen!
>>
>>28633783
Anon, that episode gave us the Cheerlieeder. I don't think it can be considered bad regardless of what else happened
>>
>>28633849
well, I'm a gay, so...
>>
>>28631707
She's hypocritical for accepting starlight and not trixie you fucking moron.
>>
File: diamond scrunch.gif (2MB, 555x566px) Image search: [Google]
diamond scrunch.gif
2MB, 555x566px
>>28633895
See I was going to call you a faggot before you brought that up, good thing you clarified
>>
>>28631789
and starlight, the pony who tried killing them, enslaving ponies, and messing with time to fuck everyone over is more pleasant? I'm surrounded by grade a fucking dumb pieces of shit.
>>
>>28633783
I mostly agree, but it wouldn't have been unreasonable or ridiculous for the crusaders to have been able to build their carts on their own. Even since season 1, it's been shown that "literal children" doesn't mean the same thing that it does here, where they should be dumb and incompetent. In season 1, Apple Bloom practically built the clubhouse from scratch, and at this point, they think and behave maturely and have what is basically a job, with their counselling thing.

Yeah, though. Fuck that episode for its stupid, unpleasant conflict that took up so much focus. It was too mean and unfunny to even be made up for with cuteness.
>>
cart before the ponies - boring, slow, predictable, built up the final carts and showed them for a whole ten seconds.

pony point of view: again, boring! deus ex machina solved the riddle (so this monster you've never heard of and got no clues for was responsible...well, ok...)

hearth's warming tail: slow, boring, no laughs, heavily trod story ground with no twists.

this is off the top of my head, I'm sure there were more I didn't like.

dungeons & discords: good concept held up by weird pacing. Big build-up with very little reward.

the season was OK overall
>>
>>28634380
thinking more on this, this season in all has been noticeably more conflict-driven. Ignoring feelings and all, making likable characters into totals shits and bullying the protagonist(s), just for the sake of having a plot. I'd really rather prefer a "boring" slice of life where nothing happens than that. People defend the show with "it's still cute ponies being cute!", but there was nothing cute or endearing about Applejack treating Apple Bloom like shit every single time they interacted through the season. The show's become too mean.
>>
>>28633123
Am I the olny faggot who thinks Saddle Row Review is over rated?
For me it didn't even felt like it was an episode, more like mash up of [scene, cut, scene, cut, scene, the end].
>>
>>28633783
They're not self propelled, they're freewheel carts on a downhill track. Have you never heard of soapbox derby?
>>
>>28638233
>They're not self propelled, they're freewheel carts on a downhill track. Have you never heard of soapbox derby?

It was pinewood derby when we did it in Cub Scouts. I got max weight to the microgram by shaving a lead sinker and embedding it in the thing.
>>
>>28638441
yeah, but you don't ride in those.

Actual soapbox racers have probably been b& by the nanny state on the grounds that some kid got killed once and blah blah blah THERE WILL BE NO PLAYING IN THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE
>>
>>28631385
Literally any episode written by Dave Rapp. I like this show because it *was* about little ponies with little problems and occasional fantastic monsters, but this piece of shit makes all his episodes about adult topics, which is the last thing I want to see here. But it's even worse because absolutely all the humor he uses is cringe humor, or maybe Schadenfreude is more accurate: we're supposed to laugh at a character who is having a bad time. Everything in his episodes feels mean spirited. I'm sure all his scripts could work in a different show, but here all of them are absolutely depressing.

Applejack's Day Off, it's outrageous to discover that Applejack's been doing her work the wrong way her whole life. I don't care about the episode being boring, and if instead of her daily work Applejack had been doing wrong some monthly chore or something like that, I'd have no objection, but thinking that when she was tired after her work it's because instead of doing real work she had been just dancing for her pigs every fucking day, is too fucking sad.

MMDW2, it's the first and only episode after six seasons where Rainbow Dash is happy to hurt Fluttershy. The writer should be shot dead. Nothing more to say.

Every Little Thing She Does, kinda like ADO, the episode could've worked for me with a different ending. The fact that Starlight didn't regret her actions at all and only apologized after being asked to is completely stupid. It was almost like if the moral was "kids, even if you don't know what you did wrong, just pretend you're sorry and apologize". The ending completely ruined Starlight for me, I honestly liked her until that episode, now I find her disgusting and I couldn't even enjoy the finale because of it.

If the season hadn't had these 6 episodes, I'd probably rate it very high. But these 6 episodes were so fucking atrocious for me that this season is my least favorite by far. Not a single season before this one had any episode I disliked so much.
>>
File: 1367018257680.png (2KB, 168x168px)
1367018257680.png
2KB, 168x168px
>>28631385
No, S6 was excellent, apart from the two objectively extremely shitty episodes (Cart before ponies, and the other one I forgot)
>>
File: cutest sociopath.png (803KB, 2100x2780px) Image search: [Google]
cutest sociopath.png
803KB, 2100x2780px
>>28638789
>The fact that Starlight didn't regret her actions at all and only apologized after being asked to is completely stupid. It was almost like if the moral was "kids, even if you don't know what you did wrong, just pretend you're sorry and apologize". The ending completely ruined Starlight for me, I honestly liked her until that episode, now I find her disgusting and I couldn't even enjoy the finale because of it.
This is exactly what made me love Starlight.
>>
>>28638789
>MMDW2, it's the first and only episode after six seasons where Rainbow Dash is happy to hurt Fluttershy
Holy shit, I convinced myself that this episode doesn't exist so hard that I forgot to even mention it in this thread. Fuck that episode
>>
>>28639499
I'm sorry, anon. Reminding anyone that such abomination exists is the last thing I'd want to do.
>>
File: 1457924092334.gif (209KB, 241x182px)
1457924092334.gif
209KB, 241x182px
>>28639529
It's okay, I was going to kill myself anyway
>>
File: hgrdfhbdft.gif (47KB, 437x475px) Image search: [Google]
hgrdfhbdft.gif
47KB, 437x475px
>>28631385
>Crystalling
Introduction of Flurry Heart, who should not have been an alicorn by birth and increases the princess count to five.
>Hearth's Warming Tale
Remake of the most parodied story of all time. Plus, the songs were forgettable (the only reason people liked Luna's song is because she's everyone's waifu and she looked edgy in that scene).
>Applejack's Day Off
Typical bad episode, with no story and poor pacing.
>28 Pranks Later
Remake of Mare Do Well with zombies (because everyone likes zombies).
>Dungeons and Discords
This was easily the worst episode of the season. It replaces any semblance of a story with shoehorned jokes every thirty seconds. This episode was too hard to follow, and the saturation of jokes prevented it from being funny at all. This was generally forgiven by bronies because they love D&D.
>To Where and Back Again
Thorax returns, Starlight doesn't get the character development she needs (despite being the episode's protagonist), and the changelings turn into reformed rainbow deer.
In addition, there were a few episodes that weren't atrocious but were still pretty weak (On Your Marks, Flutter Brutter, Cart Before The Ponies, and the Thorax episode).
>>
>>28636349
This.
It isn't cute ponies being cute, it's a bunch of assholes in fursuits.
>>
>>28639595
Dungeons and Discord was just a waste.
>>
File: 1474063302519.png (367KB, 810x594px)
1474063302519.png
367KB, 810x594px
>>28640264
Bunch of assholes in fursuits making meme-faces
>>
>>28638789
I have to disagree with you about AJ's day off. Having lived with and worked for a bunch of small farmers in my youth, I assure you this sort of thing happens all the time. When you're alone all the time o your own property, you develop weird little systems for yourself to make things more efficient, faster, cheaper, whatever. When you're an old codger, those systems have often outlived their usefulness. I'm reminded of the Dirty Jobs ep with the monkey sanctuary, they had mike raking leaves with a stick. He's standing there going, "this is ridiculous, I will buy you a rake!" I've been in very similar situations on family farms, they just get in the habit of doing things a certain way just like AJ.
>>
>>28639595
> the songs were forgettable
auto-bait
>>
File: 1172693.png (3MB, 2459x2224px)
1172693.png
3MB, 2459x2224px
>>28639595
>On Your Marks, Flutter Brutter ... and the Thorax episode
My 3 favorite of the season
>>
>>28641849

I loved Flutter Brutter.
>>
>>28641849
I hated Flutter Brutter because the VA for the fucker did a great job of creating a punchable character. I couldn't stand listening to him.
It did make for a good DWK """"review"""" though
>>
Still catching up, but

Applejack's Day Off, only the second episode out of the entire series that absolutely bored me to tears not even 5 minutes in (including the cold opening). It says a lot about a writer for an episode to be that boring, perhaps it's just one mistake as the other one (Owl's Well that Ends Well BTW), but dear lord, it was like the first third of a Polsky Episode (which are pretty much slower than molasses going uphiill) stretched to a full episode.
>>
>>28641939

>hating an episode because the acting was good

That makes no sense at all. If Fluttershy was going to stand up to her brother and he wasn't being a complete dick, it would just look OOC and mean.

For her to actually stand up to him and be sympathetic and not look like a bitch, he really had to be annoying and contemptible enough to deserve tough love.
>>
>>28642803
And his parents had to be victims too.
>>
>>28643605

I was also really amused by the fact that Fluttershy's parents were actually such doormats that she was considered the assertive one.

They were so absurdly nice it pissed you off even more at what a dick Zephyr Breeze was.
>>
>>28631385
I specifically didn't like the specifics of PPOV. It wasn't specific enough to specifically satisfy my specific needs of specification.
>>
>>28643647
Could you be a little more specific?
>>
>>28643647

I didn't like it because even though the neat structure of a Rashomon type episode was pretty cool, the actual resolution by some monster that nobody even could have known about just didn't resolve it in a satisfying way.

OTOH the monster itself was pretty cute and Rarity's outfit was awesome. And Pirate Applejack was funny.

Still not much of an episode. I wouldn't say I hated it, though.
>>
>>28643647
What made it bad was its equivalent of a dues ex machina. It's not as if we could put the pieces together. The episode just pulled this ridiculous thing out of its ass at the end.
>>
I still think S6 was fucking outstanding, and nobody here convinced me otherwise so far.
>>
>>28638824
Oh yeah, 28 pranks later was the second one.

God that was some retarded shit.
>>
>>28643723
Thats... you realize that's pretty much an actual Rashomon plot right? Like not just by the numbers but classically by the numbers.
>>
with 3 trixie eps + saddle row it could've been otherwise garbage and still been memorable. It was mostly all right.
>>
>>28638824

Applejack's Day Off is the other one that's objectively bad. The pacing was awful, only for the central dilemma to be solved in the last two minutes in a way that made Applejack look stupid beyond belief. I would have much preferred that they just show that AJ's work is her way of relaxing, and have Rarity spend a day with her on the farm.

With Cart Before the Ponies, I was really hoping they would go a different direction than "Adults get carried away with a kid's competition". There was no interaction in that episode. All the characters just talked past each other. I was hoping each CMC would seek help from the pony that wasn't their "older sister" to break the normal pairings, and the moral would be about learning how to work with new people.

I don't dislike any other episodes this season.
>>
I specifically really liked Gauntlet of Fire.

It was not just a good Spike episode, it even almost redeemed the horrible Dragon Quest, by keeping it as canon but actually using the characters from it in a convincing, satisfying way.

It was nice to see, finally, an episode that gave Spike his due.
>>
>>28643726
I don't think anyone here were trying to convince anyone else that the season was shit. I know I wasn't. As I see it, a thread like this has three possible goals:
1. When you're upset, venting can be a relief.
2. It's really nice to know that some other people were annoyed by the same things that annoyed you. It makes you feel less alone. And not feeling alone, sharing a sentiment, is pretty much the point of being part of a fandom instead of just watching a show by yourself.
3. And finally, we know that Jim Miller comes to this board everyday. Maybe if he casually reads this thread, he'll finally know the real reasons why some of us disliked this season. I really wish to think that when he said that if we don't like it it's because we're sexists, he didn't know what he was talking about. Jim, if you read this thread and you still think that all the reasons listed here can be summarized in that we're sexists, I'll be happy to know exactly why.
>>
>>28643735

I liked it. Dash isn't Dash unless she's top cunt. I like it when she pranks ponies. It shows her playful side, which makes a good contrast to her loyalty and dedication.

The only reason people compare it to MMDW is because she gets what's coming to her by group effort in both.
>>
Flutter Brutter.

Not because of Zephyr, oh no; I imagine he was deliberately designed to be as punchable as possible and they succeeded in that regard. Their efforts to help him were good and engaging, but THE FUCKING SONG just fucked it all to hell.

Outside of the Hearthswarming episode, which was basically written as a musical episode, and The Times they are a Changeling, which has a nice song, but it could have been eschewed altogether and the episode would not have suffered in terms of quality, S6's songs have been terrible, feeling forced in execution, and interrupting the flow and ruining what might have been otherwise enjoyable episodes.
>>
>>28643886
I swear AJDO is like the worst part of a Polsky episode mixed with Owl's Well.

As for Carts, I've come to expect this show using cliches, it's meant for people with less media saturation.
>>
_______bump
>>
>>28643886
This. These two episodes actually made me angry with how stupid they were.
>>
>>28631385
I would tell you in detail but the one I picked is the season finale and unless you live under a rock you know that you can just thumb through the old threads and /bug/ for all the cogent arguments you want celestia. You deserved the loss.
>>
Daily reminder that we are completely worthless for Jim Miller and in fact, we should go fuck ourselves because the show is for little girls, not for us.
>>
I'm gonna bump this again for reasons.
>>
>>28631385
Episodes that feature Starlight Glimmer. Specifically because I hate her.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
Shipping lessened my enjoyment, for sure. Little details and vague implications like this add fucking nothing. Ruined a great CMC episode.
>>
File: 1457624682627.jpg (359KB, 514x526px)
1457624682627.jpg
359KB, 514x526px
>>28632060
Me neither, but SRR was the only thing that stood out to me this season as decent compared to the rest. SRR was the only good episode of the season for me, with the rest ranging from "Eh" and forgettable, to downright bad.

To answer OP, the two worst episodes of the season I found to be Applejack's Day Off and Cart Before the Ponies, which I might say are some of the worst episodes I've ever seen. Both of which featured the main characters ridiculously OOC. There were other bad episodes this season, like Every Little Thing She Does, but that's more of a problem with how horrible a character Starlight is, not the episode being bad. But I think Cart Before the Ponies was the worst offender, so I'll write about that because of the character limit.

Cart Before the Ponies was just an example of ruining characters for no reason. The way the older ponies acted was extremely out of character, Rarity somehow being so traumatized by second place, when it's shown numerous times she doesn't really care as long as she does what she wants. Applejack, again, gets written like a literal retard with "muh tradition" and Rainbow Dash was just being a jerk, why was she so invested in this dumb race, why were any of them to a point where they pushed out the younger ponies? It was painful to watch. And then they don't even bother showing the winners at the end! What the fuck was the point! A far better episode would have been not making the Mane 6 cruel for whatever reason like they did in the episode, but rather make it so the CMC wanted to do different things like in the episode, and send Sweetie Belle to AJ, Apple Bloom to Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo to Rarity to get the best thing they can, but then make the kids realize the point of the race wasn't to win, but to spend time with some pony they cared about.

Also what the fuck was with that goddamn track?
>>
>>28648673
The only thing that really bugged me about SRR review was how weirdly animated the ponies were while at the diner. A lot of the time they resembled just a noodle with a head on top and two arms stuck on at a random spot. No sense of where the actual barrel was. Pic related.

...well, that and the bizarre modern setting, but I've given in to the idea that nobody gives a fuck about the show's setting holding together anymore.

But yeah, the writing was absolutely top-tier.
>>
File: when the tea is just right.png (132KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
when the tea is just right.png
132KB, 557x605px
>>28648712
A lot of shitty animation this season. Entire Buckball Season comes to mind. Glad at least sound assets are still on point, Glimglam's spell from Every Little Thing She Does sounded just right
>>
>>28647380
>waifuing a CMC
you deserved it
>>
>>28648712
Actually, what I was meaning to say was I was agreeing with the other anon that I don't think SRR was god-tier, but what I was saying is that SRR was one of the few episodes I liked this season at least, though it's nowhere near my top episodes.

>>28648736
Yeah, I'm not really liking the animation as a whole this season, and honestly I blame it on the fact that they're trying to go too over-the-top with expressions and reactions to a point where they're not ponies, just noodle creatures with wacky expressions. It's not all the time, but I just wish they would go back to treating them like horses and not, whatever the hell they are now.

Glimmer as a whole is an animation error though.
>>
>>28631385
It was an alright season as a whole.
Exactly what I expect from the current crop of writers, in the current environment, with the current "lore"
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.