[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we will see any more creative locations on the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: futuristic2.png (918KB, 945x497px) Image search: [Google]
futuristic2.png
918KB, 945x497px
Do you think we will see any more creative locations on the show? Like a futuristic city or a jungle filled with exotic plant life?
>>
>>28631186
> Creative.

Go back to twitter, Jim.
>>
>>28631186
We already got a desolate location full of nothing but drones and death.
California.
Shit, sorry, I mean the Changeling kingdom.
>>
>>28631186
>Futuristic city
I don't really see this happening unless it had some kind of tie-in with Alicorn city that was rumoured/leaked a while ago. I think it would be interesting but it would have to be less futuristic than the OP pic.

>Jungle filled with exotic plant life
So basically like the Everfree forest? I'm not against this idea but I fail to see how that could be done. Would it just be a more dense version of the Everfree but without the brigade of creatures trying to kill you? Even then, we've already see the jungle southeast of the badlands and there isn't anywhere else on the map that contains a jungle. I guess exploring more of it would be the only option.

>>28631202
Where was the changeling kingdom even located anyways?
>>
>>28631231
>Where was the changeling kingdom even located anyways?
The part on the map of Equestria that says"Totally not the location of the hive of the Changelings that thing Celestia is a poop head."
>>
>>28631202
Y-you too... This place is actually beautiful. It's just that commies and shitskins ruin everything.

>>28631186
Star Trek but with ponies? I don't even like Star Trek desu senpai, but I'd watch that shit. Plus, the stories are so silly and the universe so ridiculous, that it almost makes more sense for it to be a little kid's show with colored horses instead of some serious thang with 3dpd. Fite me nerds.
>>
>>28631246
>It's just that commies and shitskins ruin everything.
You mean 90% of the population?
And he other 5% of the meth addicts up north?
>>
>>28631231
What would be wrong with a futuristic city? It could even explain the presence of the alicorns, they are artificial alicorns.

As for the jungle I was imagining something like Mushroom Hill.

>>28631246
I am thinking more Futurama or Ratchet&Clank. I was imagining an isolated society of ponies outside of Equestria.
>>
>>28631252
Yes. That is exactly what I mean. Please send help.

The land is something else though. Got big tall mountains everywhere. You even been to the Mojave? Or on the Eastern side of the Sierras? The place is beautiful. High Sierras are the tits my man.
>>
>>28631186
>cars driving in the pedestrian plaza
The future looks poorly planned
>>
>>28631271
Well, whatever. All I'm saying is the 'travel through space encountering wacky, crazy adventures' thing is perfect for a kids show about colored ponies. Although I don't even care if it's a kid's show at this point. I just need my fix.
>>
>>28631277
Used to live there my friend.
Mendocino county.

Did go down to Anaheim a few times, furthest down I went was Monterey because family.
>>
>>28631186
EXPLORE MANEHATTAN comes first to any of that, so maybe there will be a new place or two thrown in with some other recycled places
>>
>>28631290
If I had the chance to write this into the show I would state that it is a society of earth ponies that split off from the Earth Pony tribe depicted many years ago. Refusing to accept the prospect of harmonizing with the other two pony tribes. They ventured outside of Equestria until they found a jungle nearby a beach that, like the Everfree Forest, operated without the assistance of ponies. Through their extreme determination they managed to thrive in this environment and chose to build their own destiny rather that accepting the fate initially offered to them. Thus making constant technological breakthroughs that enabled them to control the weather and eventually the Sun/Moon. They have advanced jetpacks and a grapple beam of sorts so they are essentially artificial alicorns.

They may appear to be Earth Ponies, but years of essentially rejecting magic has caused their bodies to evolve into somewhat stronger creatures without any magic abilities, they do not even have cutie marks.
>>
>>28631362
That is some interesting world building, too bad the show staff don't have the capability to pull that off.
>>
>>28631271
>I am thinking more Futurama or Ratchet&Clank. I was imagining an isolated society of ponies outside of Equestria
A bit farferched, but an interesting idea. Who knows, if there will be even more exploration in the upcoming season.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.