[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even if you were magically transported to equestria,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Brony Feel.jpg (111KB, 792x550px) Image search: [Google]
Brony Feel.jpg
111KB, 792x550px
>tfw even if you were magically transported to equestria, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it
>tfw you would be understimulated without modern technology
>tfw you wouldn't be able to put in an honest day's work in their type of economy
>tfw your sense of entertainment would be much too violent/crude to ever exist in Equestria and you'd have to choose to be extremely bored so you would not be evil by their standards
>tfw you would be uncomfortable around genuinely happy creatures
>>
>>28630732
Speak for yourself faggot.
I know woodworking and metal working
>>
>>28630787
By "you", I meant me.
>>
>tfw can't do basic and simple tasks without mommy to help me.
>tfw 26
>tfw if I got transported to Equestria I'd be unable to function on my own.
>>
>>28630732
Bum enough bits to buy 2 yards of rope and hang yourself
>>
>>28630732
im acually pretty content when i'm forced to abstain from technology, dont feel the need to fap all the time and imagination is more vivid
i dunno why do i keep coming back

someone could find my knowledge useful, even though i have yet to learn a lot
>>
>>28630841
You keep coming back because you're addicted and not all that content without it. You're like a heroin addict who says he's content without heroin, just because he doesn't shoot up for a couple of days. I'm in the same boat, but at least I admit it's a legitimate issue.
>>
>>28630732
>Needing modern entertainment when living in horse pussy land
>>
>>28630732
Nigger you must the laziest edgiest neckbeard if you can't enjoy yourself without technology in a land full of magic and happiness.
>>
File: 1353511378289.jpg (59KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353511378289.jpg
59KB, 640x720px
>mfw I've worked for and bought everything I own myself from nothing because of poor upbringing
>mfw educated well on life management and basic skills in craftsmanship (but quality leaves much to be desired)
>mfw became best at honest physical labor/customer service job
>mfw I work with a group of about 90% female coworkers and we go out to hang out as good friends once or twice a month
>mfw I've gone weeks without technology without side effects as long as I have something to sate my curiosity and imagination (books are a great substitute)
>>
>>28630850

maybe i'm just bored which is almost all the time i'm home
fucking end my life
>>
>>28630860
You just going to find a bush to chill in while you jerk off to unsuspecting mares all day every day?
>>28630866
See the last feel. Being around legitimate happiness is uncomfortable. It really is a whole different ballpark than being around people who are trying to enjoy themselves despite having underlying misery, like the vast majority of humans when they're "happy". It's not like you become a wizard just because you live in a land of magic, either.
>>28630867
Good for you, queer.
>>28630906
You're bored because you're desensitized from regularly entertaining yourself with electronics.
>>
File: 1474751250317.jpg (120KB, 818x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1474751250317.jpg
120KB, 818x1035px
I'm confident in my ability to adapt. I'm already a hippie type of person anyways; I go for walks just to look at nature. It may take like, a month to get used to lack of stimulation, but I'd love a reason to get up and actually get good at something physical.

Not to mention I'd be in fucking equestria. I could just walk around whatever town square and make like 3 friends a day.
>>
>>28630732
I'd hit up a job at AJ's farm if all else fails. You make it seem as if manual labor is beneath you op.
>>
File: nope_by_xellphy-d4slh6o.png (299KB, 900x765px) Image search: [Google]
nope_by_xellphy-d4slh6o.png
299KB, 900x765px
>>28631025
>thinking you can perform manual labor on par with equines
>>
>>28630732
I work in a grocery store, I assume that's transferable to equestria. My goal there would to be some kind of adventurer but if that didn't happen I could still just become a writer and write books about the human world that curious ponies would eat up. It would be surprisingly easy to make it there.
>>28631087
Candy equines
>>
>>28631087
Fingers anon, and before you say magic, I don't remember seeing a lot of unicorns working in the fields and construction.
>>
>>28630732
I'd be perfectly happy in Equestria. Even though I am anti social. It'd be astronomically better than here.
>>
>>28631518
Yeah, you little whore. Open those jars just like that. Slowly.
>>
>>28631645
Monies money anon. Wonder if the spa is hiring?
>>
>>28630732
All of that is irrelevant, I think we'd go crazy from living in a technicolor world.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.