[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey, everyone! I want to play Twilight's boobs like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

"Hey, everyone! I want to play Twilight's boobs like they were bongo drums!"
"BABALUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"
>>
Quality thread
>>
I have this fantasy that wearing underwear confused her when she came out of the portal, resulting in some awkward mishap.
>>
>>28618029
Twilight was confounded by under clothes. she understood wearing clothes to cover vulnerable skin, but the redundancy of underwear was something she viewed as frivolous. After her first trip to the bathroom Twilight soon permanently removed her panties. She left them on the bathroom floor. Many an upskirt incident went right over her head.
>>
>>28617912
>"Anon what the hell are you doing?"
>Twilight was stunned as you began to play with her tata's, your hands beating them rhythmically as you harness your inner black person
>She opens her mouth to tell you off but instead a moan escapes her lips, the barrage you lay on her breasts slowly turning her on
>Twilight pushes you away but instead of fleeing she stands her ground, ripping her blouse off and exposing her ample chest
>"Play my drums anon. Make sweet music with me!"
>You honor her request and begin to play a new rhythmic beat, your hands heating up
>"Ahh yes anon, I am your instrument. Play me."
>Twilight is drooling now and a crowd has begun to gather to witness this odd display of passion and music
>You feel the rhythm taking over, you no longer have control of your hands as the beat continues
>Students cheer you on or stand in wrapped fascination, your music bringing tears to their eyes
>Twilights legs quiver as she orgasms from the sheer force of your chestical magic, her panties overflowing with her excited juices
>She collapses to the floor in a panting sweaty mess
>The students part slowly as you walk off into the sunset in search of a new "instrument" to play
>>
File: consider the following.png (532KB, 818x713px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
532KB, 818x713px
>>28617949
Think of it like this: another eqg thread died for this one.

And without fail, another one will be posted soon enough because these eqg loving faggots can't stop being autistic to save their lives.
>>
>>28617912
It's just like my mexican game shows
>>
>>28619325
>You sit in the principal's office, the events of yesterday getting your magical drum playing ass detention
>Principal Celestia sits in front of you glaring daggers
>You could care less, your attention is focused on her massive swinging breast Twilight had nothing on this goddess
>Your palms feel sweaty, your knees weak in anticipation of working your magic on those sweet melons
>"Well anon? Why were you...touching Ms.Twilight in such a vulgar manner?
>You payed her no mind as you jumped over her desk and began to slap your hands on Celestia's ample chest
>"A-anon, unhand me at once!"
>You smile as her orbs jiggled with each slap, convulsing under the fabric of her shirt
>Celestia attempts to object but your magic hands soon have her in a trance
>"Anon, I am your instrument."
>The goddess with the golden globes unbuttons her shirt and pulls it off, turns out she wasn't wearing a bra
>Celestias twins bounce free of her tight shirt and you quickly resume your beat
>Soon enough you are both panting, your music wrapping you both in the heat of the moment
>The beat quickens, sweat dripping down onto your drums as you play causing a soft wet slapping noise
>The pace quickens, celestia's excited fluids now pouring down her legs as she pushes her chest forward desperate for more
>One loud final moan and the principal is pushed over the edge, her body dropping to the floor as she rides out her orgasm
>You smile and turn to leave, walking out and leaving celestia to her business
>>
File: feels good, jack.jpg (225KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
feels good, jack.jpg
225KB, 500x364px
>drumming the tune to 'wipeout' on some tits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
>>
>>28617912

She doesnt have enough boob for that
Try dash, AJ and pinkie in that order
>>
File: 1448747399671.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448747399671.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28619364
I like to think it's karma for all the pony spam and shitposting done in the past. They are our punishment for our past sins like when you leave the toilet seat up and dunk your ass in it later or voting democratic.
>>
>>28619480
I can imagine another anon joining in and the two begin to smack on her tits to the tune of this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9XFzxTTOQ

>"Holy shit Anon, you take the left tit, I'll take the right!"
>"Faster! Faster!"
>"Why is the song picking up speed!?!"
>>
>>28619325
>>28619452
In the greatest twist of irony, Anon always manages to get out of trouble for sexual assault by assaulting his accusers sexually. Love it.
>>
bump for interesting musical innovations
>>
>>28619452
Nice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.