[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's night time and you're getting ready to turn in,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 25

File: image.png (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503KB, 1280x720px
It's night time and you're getting ready to turn in, when suddenly you hear a knock on your door.
You open it to see a beaten and crying Rarity. She tells you her boyfriend is drunk and has been hitting her, and that she needs a place to stay. Normally you'd immediately say yes, but this is the 5th time this has happened. You've offered to call the police or go over to teach him some manners, but every time she says no, and that deep down he loves her.
What will you do?
>>
>>28614764
Rape her
>>
>>28614764
I'd ask either Celestia or Luna about what I should do. I wouldn't be surprised if Spike caught word and decided to roast him with his dragon fire
>>
>>28614764
She's clearly into abusive relationships.
>rape
>>
>>28614764
Fuck her while I tell her that deep down I love her too.
>>
>>28615102
This

And also kill the fucker who's been hitting her.
>>
File: image.gif (494KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
494KB, 320x214px
>>28614944
>>28614780
>>28615102
>>
>>28614780
She is in an extremely vulnerable state, so you wouldn't even have to do much.
>>
File: df4.jpg (41KB, 696x535px) Image search: [Google]
df4.jpg
41KB, 696x535px
>>28614764
>her boyfriends beating he
>again
So? I'm not responsible for her poor choices in selecting a partner.
Fuck off, slut.
>>
>>28614764
Hit her.
>>
>>28615970
No
>>
>>28616000
Yes
>>
>>28616011
No, help the poor mare
>>
>>28616088
And that's what I'll do, I'll put her out of her misery and frame her boyfriend for murder.
>>
>>28616103
Let's not
>>
>>28614764
take her in and take this into my own hands
time to break a nigga's legs
>>
You know all of this makes me want to write, keep it alive for a few more hours while I go nap and I'll try my hand at some green
>>
>>28616279
Let's
>>
File: tumblr_nxglqxJSTQ1ukmr73o1_500.gif (987KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxglqxJSTQ1ukmr73o1_500.gif
987KB, 500x210px
I would console her and when she cried herself to sleep, I would go have a talk with him.

Pic Related.
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself, I ain't a fool. If this is the 5th time it happened, then she clearly likes to be hitted.
>>
Rape her.
Then piss on her.
Then make her sign with AOL.
Then migrate her mail accounts to Outlook.com.
Then throw away all of her clothes and force her to wear something demodè
>>
>>28614780

This, she has been looking for comfort with you, give her some
>>
>>28615970

I would only hit Glimmy
Shes so unstable a punch would break her forever
>>
>>28616375

Better idea yet. Put her boyfriend out of misery and frame HER for exaggerated self-defence. Then help her out and seduce her in the process.
>>
>>28614780
Excellent choice sir
>>
>>28614764
Stop dropping acid.
>>
What do you think would happen if Spike found out about this?
>>
Does her boyfriend know that Rarity is friends with a princess with ties to Celestia?
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 300x169px
>>28616978
Yes
>>
I kind of want a green where Spike decides to take the law into his own hands after finding about that Rarity's boyfriend has been hitting her.
>>
>>28614764
Tell her that if she doesn't break up with him, you're going to call the police regardless of what she says.
>>
File: image.gif (582KB, 462x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
582KB, 462x361px
Bump
>>
>>28616332
You having a good nap?
>>
Let her sleep on my couch. Once she's asleep, I go and get her boyfriend to do mushrooms with me, but I secretly don't take them. I give him a bad trip he won't soon forget.
>>
Like any good man would do. Gather up some bros and break his legs and hands.
>>
>>28616332
Boi
>>
>>28614764
Let her in, if you don't, what are you? Gay?
>>
>>28618959
>fucking with someone while they're tripping
that's not cool, man.
>>
>this is the fifth time

I'm telling her if she wants to keep this arrangement going she's going to let me fuck her.
>>
>>28616426
Calm down, Satan.
>>
>>28616332
Are you taking a nap, or are you in a coma?
>>
Having a drunk boyfriend is a usually a big financial drain. She's at Anons place because she can't afford a hotel. When you ninja the boyfriend you have to make it look 1- like Rarity didn't do it. 2- not like suicide. Life insurance policies won't pay out for suicide. 3- something accidental, like accidental alcohol poisoning. If he swallowed tiny broken glass, like from a break-the-top-off method bottle opening he wouldn't bleed quickly enough in mouth/throat/stomach to kill him before telephone, shouting, or staggering outside to be found. Unless pony physics are involved where you get stuck with a pin and you might bleed to death unless someone kisses it better. That's both childish AND fairy tale. Like Sleeping Beauty.
>>
>>28621093
We could pay Derpy to "accidentally" drop a piano on his head
>>
>>28615203
I found the newfag.
>>
>>28621120
I don't think not wanting to rape anyone makes a person new
>>
File: 1472957063553.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1472957063553.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>28616000
>>28616088
>trips followed by dubs
THE CHOSEN ONE HAS SPOKEN!
>>
>>28621107
You would need to be able to afford a piano, and have it delivered. Perhaps you could coax Rar to undertake a mission to Diamond Dog territory on a fund-raising expedition. Explain that you need money, and with boyfriend drinking all her profits, she might agree. Anon will just have to spend his half on a "cheer up" gift. Generosity is a thing with Rarity and he can always alibi that he wanted romantic overtures. Getting the piano to drop from just the right height on just the right pony would actually be harder to arrange then the surviving of a DND dungeon crawl.
>>
>>28621153
We need a less complicated plan
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 894x894px
>>28621146
It's settled then. We kindly help the lady get her life together
>>
File: mt87kha9O81spedcuo1_500.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mt87kha9O81spedcuo1_500.png
214KB, 500x500px
>>28618632
>>28619680
>>28620733
shit, sorry pham I was watching the stream for way too long
also I'm a britbong
but now onto the green

>You are Anon, ponyville's local hairless, suit-wearing, monkey
>And holy shit are you tired
>I mean sure you finally made it to Equestria, you couldn't be happier, but god damn do these ponies like to socialize
>The most socialization you got out of your old life were the few times you left your room for sustenance and you bumped into your normie siblings
>Purple was constantly probing you and sometimes she asked about humans too
>Pinkie was constantly throwing you a party, and that cannon was LOUD, your ears were ringing for the whole first week you were here
>Rainbow was constantly getting you to race her
>Or at least trying to, I mean what sane per- pony gets up at 6am?
>Applejack always had something on her farm going wrong, and it turns out your hands were pretty useful for something other than jacking off
>Fluttershy was fine, though she did have this weird desire to pet you whenever you visited
>As for Rarity she was was pretty great, and whilst she was hesitant of you at first, she slowly opened up to you and whilst you weren't a rararafag back on 4chins she grew on you and is one of the best friends you have
>Not to mention she made you all your suits, knows when you do and don't want to talk
>and was constantly asking to stay over after her boyfriend "got a wee bit upset"
>Multiple times you've tried to get the police on his ass but she won't admit to abuse so they can't do jackshit
>Both you and the girls are really worried
>Well you're more seething with unbridled silent rage than worried at this point but whatever
>God damn it thinking about that shit stain of a stallion always stressed you out, and right now you need sleep
>You head on over to your bedroom hoping for the sweet release of sleep
>And unlike back on earth you hope you don't die whilst in dreamland
>>
>>28621286
>*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
>GOD DAMN IT
>Now thoroughly pissed, you head on over to the door ready to give, whoever was foolish enough to keep you awake at this hour, a piece of your mind
>It was probably purple again with those weird rags of hers
>How are you supposed to know what chloroform smells like?
>However what you see in your doorway after nearly tearing your door off it's hinges snaps you wide awake, and fills you with a much more different, and more potent anger
>There stands Rarity, scratched, bruised, blood coming from her nose, tears coming from her eyes, both of which she is trying to wipe away
>Oh hell no, no pony is allowed to cry on your watch
>She was so busy trying to clean herself she didn't even notice you until you clear your throat
>"OH Anonymous dear hello, how are you? Look me and Blueblood got into a bit of an exchange of harsh words and I was wondering if you could maybe allow me to stay here 'til he calms down?"
>You don't say anything you just stare at the beaten mare before you, the mare who was willing to go up against dragons, freaking dragons man, to help her friends, the mare who crawled into your heart and went from 'a shit' to 'a cute' within a few weeks
>"Anon is everything alright?"
>No it wasn't but after tonight it will be
>You pick up the mare and cradle her in your arms, she tried not to show it but they were nearly buckling
>"Oh anon this really isn't necessary I can walk just fine"
>You still can't say anything you're so full of rage you're worried if you open your mouth you'll take it out on Rares, and she doesn't need that right now
>You take her to the bathroom to clean her up, you grab the first-aid kit and get to work
>You start by bandaging her wounds after using rubbing alcohol to disinfect them
>Then you use some hydrogen peroxide to clear up the blood that has matted her coat
>You then set up the shower to warm her up after standing out in the cold
>>
>>28621355
>For a while neither of you say anything, you just enjoy the peace and quiet
>A peace which is disrupted only by Rarity's sighs and occasional moans from the warm water
>"Anonymous whilst I'm never one to pass up a good hot soak, none of this is really necessary, honest, I just need to sleep this night off then I can go straight back home and get out of your hair"
"Bullshit!"
>Rarity is taken quiet aback by your sudden outburst
>"I'm sorry!?"
>Shit keep it together anon, you're better than this, work around the anger, you can work with it later
"I said bullshit Rarity, you- you're never a burden, you're always welcome here, anytime, any day"
>You give her the most reassuring smile you can muster to try to help her relax
>"Oh well, thank you Anonymous that means a lot, I was just surprised by your uh, colourful way of expressing yourself"
"Yeah, sorry, old habits die hard I guess"
>With that you turn off the shower and help dry Rarity and get her mane as straight as possible
>She can style it herself in the morning, you have no idea how pony hair works so you'd be sort of useless
>After that she turns and faces you with a satisfied and very cute smile on her muzzle
>"Well Anonymous thank you for that, I'll just head on over to the couch to get the rest of my beauty sleep, and I'll see you in the morning"
>She turns to exit the bathroom and heads to your fortress of junk food wrappers, lost bits and dust bunnies
>nope.jpg
"Hey Rarity why don't you take my bed instead, you look like you could use it more than me right now"
>This stops her dead in her tracks and has her facing you with a quizzical look on her face
>"Are you quite sure Anonymous? I wouldn't want to intrude anymore than I already have"
>You hold up a hand to stop her from saying anymore
"Rarity I've already told you that you aren't a burden here, so quit with the questions and get some sleep"
>Rarity once again gives you a thankful smile
>God damn that's cute
>>
>>28621399
>With that Rarity heads over to your bedroom, ready to claim the sleep that you had hoped to enjoy tonight
>But no, right now sleep was the furthest thing from your mind
>Right now, all you can think about is that smug cuck Blueblood, and the baseball bat you keep hidden under your couch
>After about 10 minutes you head over to your bedroom and put your ear to the door
>Thankfully you can hear some peaceful snoring coming from the other side
>Rarity really didn't need to know what you have planned for tonight, she can hear about it tomorrow
>You head over to your couch and reach under it to find your trusty bat
>Finally grabbing it's thick oak shaft you pull it out of hiding
"Hello old friend, it's time to break some legs"
>Weapon in hand, and anger coursing through you, you head out into the quiet windy night
>Your destination, Carousel Boutique

What are your thoughts so far?
>>
>>28621433
Pretty good.
Please continue
>>
>>28621440
Time to get brutal
>Ponyville is ever so quiet at night, creepily so actually
>Even your footsteps are silent in the night, muffled by the dirt path beneath you
>Bat swinging methodically by your side, eyes focused directly ahead of you, on your destination, the boutique
>As you reach the door you go for the handle only to find it bolted from the other side
>Of course, however you expected this and came prepared, the girls were willing enough to tell you where they keep spare keys to their homes in case you needed something urgently
>And right now feeding Blueblood his teeth is a very urgent matter
>You take Rarity's spare key from under her welcome mat, and unlock the door
>As you enter you swear that Rarity's mannequins are all staring at you with their featureless faces, warning you of some unseen peril
>Yeah whatever, what do they know?
>Hoofsteps coming from the kitchen quickly snap you out of your trance
>You raise your bat and get into a crouching position, ready to spring
>"Is that you Rarity, come back to beg for my forgiveness?"
>Blueblood comes sauntering out of the kitchen smug smile and all
"Forgiveness?"
>Your quiet whisper makes Blueblood's eyes snap open, and as he see's you there ready to pounce like a timber wolf, the smug pride is immediately replaced with fear
>"YO-"
>Before he can finish that first word you've already pounced and slammed your bat directly into his jaw sending him sideways, head first into the doorframe
"Oh no, there will be no forgiveness here"
>You loom over Blueblood now cradling his broken and bleeding jaw
>"What are you doing here?"
>He's barely able to finish his sentence without coughing up blood
"Doing what Rarity and the cops won't, getting rid of you"
>As you wind up to take another shot at Blueblood, he uses his magic to stop your swing
>He then proceeds to pick you up and throw you into the kitchen table
>>
>>28621478
Don't take his shit, Anon! He hurt your new waifu! Get 200% mad and wreck him!
>>
>>28621478
>Crashing through the table leaves you winded, all you can do is try to get up and lean on your elbow and get your breath back
>"Hmph did you honestly think a stick could beat my superior powers, you're just as dangerous as a fl-"
>Blueblood's ego gets the best of him whilst he was rambling about his superior unicorn master race and his privileges, you grab multiple plates and send them flying directly to his face
>One of them lands a direct hit and a sizable chunk of ceramic china lodges itself in his cheek and ear
>This leaves him bawling in pain as blood starts to cover his entire face
>Whilst Blueblood is busy screaming his lungs out you charge him once more
>One handed swing chest
>Two handed swing back
>This leaves Blueblood on the ground gasping for breath
>Your pretty sure you felt his ribs give way
>But that isn't enough, he's still moving
>As you stand over him ready to beat in his skull, he quickly launches himself to his feet, impaling your side with his horn
>Holy sweet fucking jesus that hurts
>Whilst trying to stop your kidney from falling out Blueblood once more uses his magic but this time aims you at the mannequins
>The metal poles they stand on make direct contact with your head leaving you dazed
>Shit is that blood you can feel?
>Blueblood staggers over to the mess of plastic, metal, clothing, and flesh
>"You know you almost had me there for a moment monkey, but like I said you can't beat my magic"
>Holy fucking shit does this dude ever stop stroking his ego?
>Oh well works for you, with whatever consciousness you have left you order your legs to kick out
>This sends a mannequin forward with enough force to trip over Blueblood
>Perfect
>As raise yourself as best you can and swing your bat this time you aim for the horn
>*CRACK*
>If that noise and Blueblood going down like a bag of bricks is anything to go by, you got a direct hit
>With that done you take a moment to recompose yourself
>>
>>28621508
>As
*>You
>>
File: 0390392729857.jpg (124KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
0390392729857.jpg
124KB, 500x531px
>>28621508
>Reaching to the back of your head you confirm that, that is in fact blood
"No body makes anon bleed his own blood"
>As you finish mumbling to yourself you stand up and steady yourself as best you can with a concussion
>Stepping over the mannequins to where Blueblood's now spasming body lies, you raise your bat ready to finish this
"Any last words, you want on your epitaph?"
>"Please no more, I'm sorry"
>How fucking pathetic
"The only thing you're sorry about is that you're losing"
>"I tried to be good to Rarity, I did"
>This makes you lower your bat
>And line it up with his bottom jaw like it was golf
>*CRACK*
>After nailing your perfect 10 hit Blueblood begins choking and coughing, 'til finally he coughs up multiple teeth
>You can see him beginning to pass out
"Hey now Blueblood stay with me, if I don't get to sleep, neither can you"
>With a swing to one of his legs and the sound of what you presume is the bone snapping Blueblood snaps back wide awake
"That's better"
>You can tell he wants to scream in pain but all he can do is groan
>Jeez even him groaning makes your blood boil
>You raise your bat and get to work on another one of his legs, this time only stopping after you hear it crack thrice
>You then move on to another, no hesitation, no regret, the bastard deserves what he's getting
>As you raise your bat to break another leg something happens
>Something that makes your blood run cold, makes your heart, stop and steals your breath
"Nonny?"

Cliffhanger
Hope you're enjoying it so far
>>
>>28617098
Rarity deserves what she gets. Help Sweetie Belle instead. She doesn't want to sing for him anymore.
>>
File: medium (16).png (177KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
medium (16).png
177KB, 800x584px
>>28621710
>referencing that green
y u do dis?
>>
File: 1467247457863.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1467247457863.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>28621710
I remember that green, why must you make me feel this feel again
>>
File: 1475827232559.jpg (2MB, 409x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1475827232559.jpg
2MB, 409x4096px
>>28621860
>>
>>28621860
>>28621879
Because it's the second saddest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>28621568
>Nonny
>Shit there was only one pony that called you that here
>You lower your bat and slowly turn to the source of the noise
>And there she was, at the bottom of the stairwell, swaying ever so slightly from having just been roused from sleep
>"Nonny? What are you doing here?"
>Shit shit shit, you have to fix this
"H- Hey Sweetie I just came to visit, I heard that Rarity and Blueblood got into another fight and I wanted to check on you"
>You quickly move over to her to block her view of the mess behind you
>You give her the most sincere smile you can manage
>Which in all honesty is pretty easy, you do really care for that filly and her friends
>"Oh well I thought I heard a noise so I came down to check"
"Oh don't worry I just knocked over Rarity's mannequin's on my way in"
"Hey Sweetie why don't you go back to bed and I'll read you a story, how's that sound?"
>With a mention of a story she visibly perks up
>"That sounds great Nonny"
>God damn you love that nickname
>You wait until Sweetie has made it all the way up the stairs
>When you're sure she's out of ear shot you turn back to Blueblood
>He's passing out
>Again
>A quick slap wakes him back up
>You grab him by his shoulders and bring him face-to-face with you
"Listen up asshole I'm only gonna say this once. LEAVE. Leave and don't come back, because if you do I'll feed you your teeth again, and this time I'll make sure you choke on them for good. Because I'm not just doing this for Rarity, I'm doing this for Sweetie and I refuse to let her grow up with scum like you in her life. Got me?"
>All he can do is nod, after which he slowly rises to his hooves as best he can and stumbles out the door
>You look around at how damaged the boutique is
>It's like a miniature war zone
>It'll take a hell of a lot of explaining to the others
>But right now you have a filly who needs a good-night story

End.

This was my first green so I know it's probably shit but I tried and I enjoyed making it
>>
>>28622661
You did good thank you Anon
>>
File: image.png (122KB, 1202x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 1202x500px
>>28614764
Leave her to her own demise.

I'm done being the emotion baggage carrier and tampon of women.

Hooves or not.
>>
>>28623460
Fuck. forgot to remove name
>>
I wouldn't have waited till the fifth fucking time to call the cops.
>>
>>28623460
>I'm so cool look at me i'm tired of empathy.
You sound like a fag.
>>
>>28623509
Not that fag, but I can understand where he's coming from. If this was the first or second time, by all means leap to her defense, but the fifth time is absurd. If she's not willing to help herself, there's nothing that can be done to make her situation any better.
Call the cops? She might say it was an accident, or worse that you did it.
Beat him up? You're the one that will go to jail. How are you going to white knight for m'lady then?
Until she finally hits her breaking point, no amount of white knighting will have any measurable effect. She's not going to fall in love with you and leave him. She's not going to suddenly realize how bad things and break off the relationship.
The best you can do for her is teach the dumb bitch how to finally make a sandwich properly so her stallion stops having a legitimate reason to smack her around.
>>
File: thNNB8HAFF.jpg (13KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
thNNB8HAFF.jpg
13KB, 224x300px
Ask this before making a decision
>>
>>28623768
He's abusing dresshorse and hasn't accidentally killed her yet. Odds are he's a bitch. Probably Featherweight.
>>
File: image.gif (331KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
331KB, 500x281px
>All these niggas not wanting to rescue fashion pone
You're all monsters
>>
File: image.gif (581KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
581KB, 640x360px
>>28623721
Your mom
>>
>>28614764
attempt to get her to break up with him

if she says no then i dont let her in
>>
>>28625541
It's not that easy for her
>>
>>28619936
(You)
>>
>>28622661
You did great! Hope you continue writing, your good at it.
>>
>crtl-f eggs
>0 results

am disappoint /mlp/
>>
>>28622661
Really, that's it? No explanation to Rarity? No 'Rarity scream-crying but eventually coming to realize he did the right thing'?
>>
>>28623509
>projecting this much

top cuck
>>
>>28622661
>end
You whaaaaat, but there's so many things left to do
>>
>>28614764
I'm pretty sure you can get away with assault in Ponyville if it's for friendship reasons, so I'd probably go kick his ass. Not for Rarity though. Mostly because it'd be fun and she'd make a good excuse.
>>
File: IMG_0036.png (113KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.png
113KB, 520x600px
>>28622661
I liked and it was done well but you have a lose end
>I don't believe rarity would abandon sweetie belle with the drunken abuser.
Maybe next time you should think more on who the character is and how they would act and behave to other characters in the story. How ever other than that I do believe you wrote rarity very well and enjoyed your first green!
>>
For Rarity!
>>
>>28614764
>5th time.
Call police or women's shelter. Tell her that I can't help her anymore. Distance myself from her as much as possible. She aint helathy and I've got my own problems.
>>
>>28618959
Hey, I've thought about doing something like this. In my version I lace it with something too.
>>
>>28623054
>>28626760
>>28627017
>>28628322
>>28628709
Writefag again, sorry I've been gone for so long I've been watching the stream for ages, I might look into continuing into Rarity's recovery whilst maybe sprinkling Sweetie in their at points but it might take some time to think it all up, like I said that was my first green so I'm very much new to this
>>
>>28621860
Give me the green please
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>28632037
>>
>>28632037
>>
>>28632037 #
>>
One last bump
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (31KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
31KB, 400x535px
>All these anons not dealing with the boyfriend in the proper manner.
>All these anons choosing a half measure and going easy on the guy, when you all well know that sooner or later, Rarity's gonna end up with her head caved in. Probably with a blender.
>All these anons wanting to make that mistake.

No more half measures.
>>
>>28638029
>not wanting dresshorse to die
Tip that fedora harder.
>>
bup
>>
File: 1453946237049.png (755KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453946237049.png
755KB, 1000x1000px
>>28616978
What does he care? She's probably just dating some drunk retarded zigger anyway. Ya know, cause he's dangerous but he has a heart of gold or some shit. Plus he's related to royalty back in his homelands.
>>
>>28614764

Cuck her boyfriend, then rape him, too.
>>
>>28614764
Call the cops while she's cleaning up in the bathroom. Abuse relationships are fucked up.
>>
>>28639282
You're a good man
>>
>>28614764
I'd still beat his ass to a bloody pulp. I don't care what she, he, or anyone thinks. Just the principal of the matter, not about being right or wrong, or about being liked or hated. It is what simply must be done.
>>
>>28639110
>>
>>28640222
what's up with you redditors bumping each and every shitty thread like this
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.