[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Chrysalis >protect changelings with magic barrier that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1475106891931.png (118KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475106891931.png
118KB, 700x700px
>be Chrysalis
>protect changelings with magic barrier that can stop Discord

>be Thorax
>new leader
>be subject to magical attacks having gotten rid of the incredibly useful barrier

Chrysalis was a better leader
>>
>>28611091
Thorax is some random fuckin' hobo who probably has no idea how to lead an entire fucking nation.

Sure, Chrysalis was a bit of a cunt, but she at least knew what the fuck she was doing.
>>
>>28611091
They'll be protected by the ponies, they won't need to worry about it.
>>
>>28611091
>Implying they can't rebuild it
>>
>>28611091
>>be Chrysalis
>Starve your entire force constantly

>>be Thorax
>Fed entire force indefinitely

Yeah, okay, OP.
>>
>>28612159
Not to mention now they don't have to go on raids that would necessitate said barrier against counterattacks.
>>
>>28611916
Why should the ponies support an unskilled and inexperienced leader to take care of the changelings?

Im sure that after crysalis bailt celestia had only good intentions with the instant request for political negotiations

It's not like they have a puppet in the changeling empire now who will do everything they say, especially if it comes from the crystal empire
>>
>>28611916
>>28611091
yes, being at war with everyone is being a good leader,that's why she lost
>>
It was all planned by Celestia since the beginning. Now she can influence the weak willed changeling army
>>
But Thorax is friends with Spike who is now allies with literally everyone. Other than Chrysalis who the fuck would wanna start shit with them now?
>>
>>28612726
>Why should the ponies support an unskilled and inexperienced leader to take care of the changelings?
Because he already solved their main 2 problems: they're no longer at war with anyone and they don't need food.
He could sit on a coach and watch anime all day, and changling nation still would be in a great shape.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXT-Y3w523A
>>
>>28611091
>be Chrysalis
>needs constant magic barrier to keep everything trying to kill you away.

>be Thorax
>new leader
>be friends with every important race on the land so no one wants to attack you.
>No barrier needed.

Tho I admit, a barrier would be nice once Cheeselegs comes back for revenge. I'm sure they can rebuild it.
>>
>>28612932
>a barrier would be nice once Cheeselegs comes back for revenge
Barrier don't work on changelings.
Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>28611916
>evil bitch with political experience
>random hobo off the street
I'd choose the hobo any day.
>>
>>28611091
>>28611916
That is no way to address your new Insect Prince.
>>
>>28612954
And that's why I'm voting for Vermin Supreme.
>>
>>28611916
>Trump vs. Clinton
>>
>>28613154
>Comparing that guy wearing a melted Donald Trump mask to our glorious Insect Prince
Muggah you done lost it.
>>
I'm not even certain why Thorax wanted to be leader. He obviously didn't give a shit about them since he didn't even want to return there in the first place
>>
>>28614003
this. I was pretty confused when Glimmer said they had a "new leader". Like wtf, Thorax is instantly the leader because reasons?
>>
>>28614347
>
the entire episode was "this is happening because reasons" the entire thing was an ass pull. why the surprise?
>>
>>28611091
>Equestria is now allied with the Crystal Empire to the North
>Equestria is now allied with Griffonstone to the East
>Equestria is now allied with the Dragon Lands to the east
>Equestria is now allied with the Changeling Kingdom wherever they are
>Equestria is now allied with every major player
>Literally no one left to oppose them or their system of allies

Pony supremacy when?
>>
>>28614409
You forgot yaks.
>>
>>28614409
>>28614459
Hey where do you guys think Tirek came from?
>>
>>28614491
>Implying Tirek succeeded without Discord
>Discord is now totally reformed, even going so far as to get genuinely angry when the Changelings kidnapped Flutters.

Nothing poses any threat to Equestria at this point, not even Demons from the pits of hell.
>>
>>28614491
It was implied Tirek and Scorpan came from the Badlands, an inhospitable shithole nothing had any business living in.
>>
>>28614538
>Nothing poses any threat to Equestria at this point, not even Demons from the pits of hell.
We're gonna need some serious fucking shit in the seventh season opener/ finale
>inb4 flurryheart episode
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.