[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guardians of Harmony is only an annual >Original announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ann.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ann.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>Guardians of Harmony is only an annual
>Original announcement explicitly said "a new series of comic books from IDW debuts this fall"
>IDW jewed us out of a series of the only good idea Hasbro has given the franchise ever
>No animation for it confirmed

Why is IDW so damn incompetent, and why is Hasbro wasting the one good thing they've done to the franchise?
>>
>>28588544
It probably didn't sold you absolute fucktard
Remember MONEY IS THE BOSS
>>
>>28588559
The action toys came out a week ago and the Fan Series has been out for months. Both sell out a lot.

IDW is just shit at doing what licensees want.
>>
File: citation needed.jpg (39KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
citation needed.jpg
39KB, 300x190px
>>28588582
>>
>>28588544
Ah, so that's this year's annual MLP comic. Surprised it isn't a holiday one yet again.
>>
>>28588618
Milked that gimmick and wanted to be lazy with what was supposed to be a series I guess.
>>
U JUS GOT TRICKED KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
>>
File: no signs.gif (595KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
no signs.gif
595KB, 500x280px
>>28588544
>Only good idea
>Ignoring Transformers
>>
>>28588582
It was Hasbro who decided to cut the comics down to an annual.
>>
>>28588961
Only good thing they've done to MLP since making FiM to begin with.
>>
>>28588969
Proof?
>>
>>28588971
>implying FIM isn't at its finest moment
>he hasn't seen the finale

Jesus fuck, the memes have gone too far
>>
>>28588544
Technically it's a series of 8 page shorts, just bundled together in an Annual for the physical release.
>>
>>28588544
Oh thank god it's not Ramondelli again.
>>
>>28588971

What about EQG?
>>
>>28588582
>both seels out a lot

Source on that?
>>
>>28589449
Spinoff series that was made to counter Monster High.
>>
>>28589454
Check Amazon. Tons of positive reviews and waiting for stock.

>>28589465
This. It was a mistake. GoH should be the first and only spinoff.
>>
>>28589449
It's not just good, it's great
>>
>>28588544
No one ever said it was going to be an animation. You cucks deluded yourselfs. GoH was just going to be a comic and a toyline.
>>
>>28589607
It was going to be a comic series but someone fucked up.

All we have to do is buy the merch and comic until they make more.
>>
>>28589614
It's still a series, just with 8 page shorts instead of 22 page issues.
>>
>>28589592
>Check Amazon

One place isn't exactly an accurate portrayal of how good or bad an item sells.
>>
>>28589634
Huh. Oh well. Will still give it my money.
>>
>>28588544

>first 0 notice about GoH in 2017
>3 EQG special
>now this

Welp, we can finally confirm than guardians of harmony was a total failure. Quite rare that EQG don't get an annual this year. I was expecting a EQG hallowen annual to be honest
>>
>>28589655
It just came out. We're barely going to even see how the returns for Hasbro were in Q3 later this month.
>>
>>28588544
that is what happens when you hire idiots like fosgitt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.