[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wealth edition Old thread: >>28508164 The original,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 47

File: Giving Yo Muny.png (198KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
Giving Yo Muny.png
198KB, 800x667px
Wealth edition

Old thread: >>28508164

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

Make Love Not War (September 21st)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/

The Chrysalis (September 6th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

Ouroboros (September 3rd)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/48696/

Crystal Hearts (August 29th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/256322/

Black And White (August 29th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

ITT: Does the concept of retirement exist in Post Balefire Equestria and where might one go to retire? Does the amount of caps a pony has saved up factor into this? What are some nice places to retire at (other than Tenpony Tower)?
>>
>>28586138
I would like to see a quiet, coastal town that's relatively un-icky to be a great retirement spot.
>>
>>28586138
Wasnt Radar from Friendship City retired?
>>
This thread is better because the other one has Shitphire for OP while this has qt raider.
>>
>>28586836
Anon, you need reading lessons. You should also go and look at clop, you don't seem to understand pony gender very well.
>>
>>28586879
Somebody sounds salty
>>
6th for Alloy needs to grab Grit by the scruff in her magic, flip him back over her knee and muzzle lock hard enough it gets awkward for those standing nearby before admitting that she loved him and never could figure out how to say it.
>>
File: beej.jpg (162KB, 514x670px) Image search: [Google]
beej.jpg
162KB, 514x670px
Reminder that Project Horizons contributed tons of material to the fandom along with worldbuilding and interesting concepts that many fics build upon no matter how much you all try to deny it.
>>
>>28587534
Look, I just want Glory to pound me up into Beeej's tight sweaty ponut and let me stay there for days marinating in her wonderful marejuices. That's all I want to have happen.

T an OC wastelander
>>
>>28587534
Reminder that all of the fics that build upon it are shit and none of the Big 5 do so.
>>
>>28587645
MN7 gave a few nods to it and even mentioned Hoofington.
>>
>>28587655
I choose to believe that was before it devolved into pure dogshit. MN7 started around March 2012 I think.
>>
>>28587726
For all its missteps Project Horizons had an equal number of interesting ideas it brought to the table. There were a lot of ideas that Somber came up with that people take for granted because he expanded upon existing ideas and made better sense of them. The UIO was a good idea. And I would even argue some of the ideas were even better than the original.
>>
>>28587799
No, Somber improved on some of Kkat's mistakes, but 1-16 PH had enough problems as is that over whelm any temporary improvement it had.
>>
>>28587726
>>28587799
>>28587645
>>28587534
>already on PH tangents
coulda been a good thread.

How bout shit that you want to see more of, in terms of universe?
>>
>>28587851
It's widely accepted that it was good up until at least 33. And I would say It was good well up into the later half of the fic. I actually liked the later half of the fic. Somber did go on a lot of tangents but he still added a lot of interesting ideas to the world and better explained them than Kkat did.
>>
>>28586138
I think retirement would only be for like, the more fortunate who also managed to have offspring to take care of them, continue their legacy and watch their backs. Maybe farm owners or settlement leaders and eventually folks who could afford to hunker down in a more well-off settlement.
>>
>>28587904
Pretty much this. Retirement in the wasteland is much like in the old west. You don't really "retire" in the sense of getting retirement benefits. You could hang up your guns, you could retire from a faction or from a way of life like raidering. But it's more likely you'd try to find a place to settle down and take it easy than you do actually retire. If you're lucky you might have kids or younger ponies to help look after you or vice versa but retirement in the sense that we think of it is mostly dead in the wasteland.
>>
>>28587866
>shit you that you want to see more of
I want to see more wasteland mares in french maid outfits
>>
>>28587964
So basically, if you're single for too long, retiring is only an option if you have some sort of skill that doesn't require much physical labor that others wanna keep you around for.
If you find a mate, and have healthy foals with 'em, AND the offspring manage to keep the spark going, you're better off in the long term.
Although just having a partner or mate already means you'll have to worry less about someone finding you and taking all your shit when you're sick and bedridden.
>>
How do you guys feel about using real world weapons and calibers in fics? Does it break immersion or does it lend some fun?

5.56 NATO or 5.56 Neighto?
Antimachine Rifle or Boys rifle?
>>
>>28588267
It never really bothered me personally. Was it Braeburn who invented the first battle saddle? I don't remember if it was ever mentioned (it was earth ponies though, we at least know that much) still, he owned about the largest weapons manufacturer in Equestria so I imagine he could set the standards if he wanted, right?
>>
>>28588362
Well what I'm looking at is more just where is the boundary of pony weapons and weapons for ponies.
Like if I give a pegasus a .357 magnum and have him fan it with a wing is that pony?
What about a griffon using a 12.75 mm dhsk machinegun?
>>
>>28588163
>>28588387
I've mentioned before about not caring about mechanical specifics of firearms, because they don't have any storytelling value. Calibres are jargon that any non-/k/ reader will gloss over. You'll get more mileage out of focussing on what flavour the gun implies - is this a military weapon? Is it an old-fashioned weapon? Is it a hunting weapon? Is it a family heirloom? Is it an imported weapon? Is it an improvised weapon? Is it a weapon designed for show rather than use? Is it a cheap weapon? What wear and tear does it have? Is it difficult to use? Is it very loud or surprisingly quiet? Does it make a mess? Is it used up close and personal or at a detached distance?

These are the things that will help you paint a picture in the reader's mind, not the precise measurements of the rounds.
>>
>>28588449
there are other things to consider as well. Remember how Pip always found enough ammo for things, and it was still good after 200 years?

Or how about the fact that with semi-auto box mag weapons, there are always functioning magazines?

Or the fact there is ALWAYS a motherfuckin' named weapon special forged for X pony before the war and it lasted until X character located it?

Little glossed over details can be handy IF, and only IF, they lead to other things. Like, an ammo hunt, or a a part for their only weapon breaking during combat, etc.
>>
>>28588387
>Fan the hammer with wing
I really like that imagery

Do you mean physical limitations for ponies? If you're looking for that then it really depends on the pony. There are ponies with very strong teeth in mlp, just look at that one in Crusaders of the lost Mark there was that one little colt who lifted the teeter totter with just his mouth. And AJ and Braeburn probably fired Lil Macintosh a few times so I imagine both of them at least in the context of the story are capable of firing a .44. In literary terms how hard the gun kicks might be relevant if you're a weak pony whose never fired a gun in their life, they'd likely not be expecting the kick and get a bit surprised by it and it could fly out of your grip if you're firing higher calibers. Even Telekinesis isn't a sure thing probably since we've seen telekinesis can be relatively weak. As far as rifles go, it'd be within reason, but I imagine they could carry quite a bit around. Even more if they're in Power Armor.
>>
>>28588507
So then the udea might be home guard weapons for an invasion that never came or perhaps a contact gun runner who makes his kit?
>>
>>28587571
>anal insertion and unbirth
>with Glory and Blackjack
You have excellent taste anon. We should get Vector Brony on this.
>>
>>28588623
well there is a supply component to things, especially if it's a post-apoc scenario.

It boils down to this: Where the hell does X come from to maintain Y?

That supply aspect can easily cause towns to build up around points of concentration. Junk dealers around junkyards, water purification plants, oil rigs, etc.
>>
How did Glory lose her wing?
From the derpibooru comments it seems it just fell off? THat seems kind of wierd even for somber.
>>
>>28589457
somber's local hazard phenomenon "entropy" melted it off
>>
>>28589489
>>28589457

Dont worry though, Killing joke healed her

Killing Joke in PH is awesome, it makes you super awesome and never kills anyone

Fuck you Somber you wet turd
>>
>>28589589
ooookay

Now you've made me curious, keep going. How does amethyst angel get better?

Should I name a pony that? Is it too on the nose?
>>
>>28589600
she literally becomes rainbow dash
>>
>>28589457
Enervation (Hoofington's friendly neighborhood life-drain field) worsened an existing injury on her wing until it was so bad that the whole limb simply fell off.

>>28589624
This. It's incredibly dumb.
>>
>>28589644
>>28589624

And in the moment beeing RainbowDash could actually be inconvenient, it suddenly wears off for no reason at all, making the Killing part moot.

She keeps her new wing though for reasons
>>
>>28589681
Speaking of Dash, don't forget, he also pretty much shat all over the biggest mystery left at the end of FO:E. Before that it was considered pretty much untouchable out of respect for the original by most fic authors
>>
>>28589681
Let's be fair, though; killing joke has a pretty poor track record when it comes to actually killing anyone. This isn't just a PH problem.
>>
File: 40b.jpg (43KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
40b.jpg
43KB, 680x464px
>>28589681
>Somber fucking already established that the effects of Killing Joke only wear off when 'it's not funny/effective anymore' like BJ exploding ponies.
>The only time it wears off is the exact moment and second it would be effective because fuck you that's why
How can anyone even defend this shit. How can Somber keep defending this shit.
>>
rip thread
>>
File: Ow the Edge.png (409KB, 1081x740px) Image search: [Google]
Ow the Edge.png
409KB, 1081x740px
>PH "discussion"
I'm actually okay with this because it's fun to make fun of stupid.
>>
>>28589860
could you please explain to me the reason behind that picture? I didn't get that far into PH
>>
>>28589922
BJ Cyborg nightmare moon form.
If your wondering why, it's because BJ is possessed with 'Luna' spirit.
>>
File: 192.png (119KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
192.png
119KB, 512x512px
>>28589922
Anon, think what you are asking

You are asking us to explain why Blackjack turned into a purple cyber alicorn with flowing hair and has a bunch of robots with giant robot cocks made out of gauss cannons.

You can't ever explain that in a way that doesn't sound unbelievable retarded, because it is.
>>
So basically, Lavender Liar gets turned into Radio Rainbow and then stops being so at the moment the curse of killing would actually work?

>>28589747
Yeah, when it turns a hellhound into a pony so it can die by an ironic death from other hellhounds, it really isn't a prompt thing.
Of course then there is a fic that has a griffon turned into a gun, her gun, because she likes it so much.
Which leaves me very confused at how that is supposed to be a death, given its not a prompt thing sort of death ala Xenith.
Then again it did make Fluttershy a tree, but was that death?

Perhaps killing joke would be better described as, thing which causes you near death and impending doom situations based on words you have said near it, but not things resulting in clear cut no take backs immediate death. That fits better with how fics are depicting it, seeing as I think only Treasure Hunting had an actual death from it, or was it Sisters? But anyways, one of them had killing joke kill, instead of just make a deathtrap.

Of course the real question is just how undoable is it given that you have Fluttershy released, is it long term near the end of it all, or is it just a random recipe from the cure all book away? I mean Red Eye was trying to kill it, but he does seem the type to have an antidote if anything went wrong seeing as he is loyal to his men and cause.
>>
>>28589978
this 2bh fampai, it can't get said enough.

Read It Out Loud.

It sounds fucking stupid.
>>
>>28589988
Perhaps killing joke is just normal poison joke, it's just developed a far more sadistic sense of humor reflecting the world around it? Wasn't that what kkat was implying? The everfree wasn't exactly hit by radiation in the story, was it?
>>
>>28589988
>>28590148
I imagine the name "killing joke" is just a colloquialism.
>>
>>28590148
I'd say its more like spreading icy hot on the piss bottle or putting nads int he shampoo over rubberbanding the sink sprayer and whoopie cushions. Outright maliscious things that can go very wrong fast, but not in themselves lethal. Like Xenith still had flesh intact on her stripes, it didn't flense down to the bone and have her immediately code and crash. Which is a major thing, since that would be the most canon horrible thing done, the rest are just a bit of transfornmation magic.
>>
>>28586152
Melancholy bay from Fallout Equestria the Erie is exactly what your looking for;
>all the houses are brick and cobblestone
>nothing too exciting happens
>no radiation
>has a hospital
>hookers
Just perfect to spend your retirement doing pointless shit like fishing while you wait to die.
>>
>>28590450
There was also the talk of a "happy" town built around some sort of pacification zebra weapon, where the residents want to keep it going because they actually enjoy the calmness and happiness it brings over their previous lives. I liked it being a conscious and personal decision to keep the town that way without some insidious mindcontrol methods being employed.
>>
Whelp another year older.
Yay

Anyways not really interested in doing more guise of chaos. All in favor of Heroes, remain silent. Those opposed, post your recs.
>>
>>28590514
Do Heroes, but prepare for a slog in the beginning, gets way better when No One finally settles into a plot.
>>
>>28590514
Oh boy, doing mine. Should I be nervous?
>>
File: GranitexLucky Cuddles.png (335KB, 1549x593px) Image search: [Google]
GranitexLucky Cuddles.png
335KB, 1549x593px
sleepy bump
>>
>>28590665
only about the bad start.

Seriously though, why not go back and edit that bit? Have you and I just missed it?
>>
>>28591427
Super sleepy
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
The Crimes against nature mod is out for fallout 4, we can now play as adorable pones.

>inb4 no hooves
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: Basic Bitch.png (18KB, 938x527px) Image search: [Google]
Basic Bitch.png
18KB, 938x527px
hey everyone, sorry about this, but there probably won't be podcast this week. Some shit came up in the past week, and it's left me emotionally drained. I will try to upload a little something to make up for it.
>>
>>28594440
Who are you?
There's a podcast?
Why isn't it called a holotape or memory orb?
>>
>>28594523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe3T7X1UDU

Because calling it a holotape/memory orb would be too autistic
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>28594040
>adorable
>>
>>28594543
No worries. Take your time.
>>
>>28594040
if you've got that mod, do me a favor and make some characters from fics/thread and post pics.

I wanna see if it's worth it.
>>
>>28592695
I write slow enough as it is, if I go back and try to fix all my mistakes right now I'll never finish. I do plan to once everything is said and done though, but, you know, priorities.
>>
enjoy fuqqers

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/10/fallout-equestria---make-love-not-war/sympathy-for-the-devil
>>
So too start we have a pithy complaint about the war never changes line. Its like everyone hates it but never bothered with philosophy 101 to understand it wrong. Which does explain why most navel gazing ends up extending to the crotch and later fucking...
What it means is that war will always go on, for power, for money, supplies and wenches. It does not mean its some static affair that fixes you to certain elements. But of course, having a philisophical debate is nowhere near as much fun as discussing the rendered inhumanity of your fellow man when you subvert the mantle of the cosmos and asset the rule of the jungle and an argument of power from force.
Oh hi Nietzsche, you can take a seat over there next to Colt and Trotsky.

So anyways, first paragraph in and we can already tell its going to be one of those types, by the 6th we have a lesbian pipbuck wearing earth pony with a big gun and is easily sexually frustrated. Well gee, let's see, grey coat, a green eye, missing a horn and mane is died, but Littlepip never was described in fic. Clearly Silver is just Littlepip having been force fed Buck until she became big and then lost her horn or maybe it was absorbed into her growing body as part of Homage making sure Pip wasn't around to spoil her Machiavellian tendencies.

PHILOSOPHERS!!!

So the actual start here for Heroes isn't too bad aside from being early cookie cutter character of Pip. The lost parents and enslaved brother are worrisome to mary sue points, those are just very common starts for that. Here's a good tip from my own writing, either balance out a horrible start with a sign that you aren't just making it for "pity factor" - a dashite having a long term stable relation established as part of the back story, a Talon choosing adventure because its fun, or even a no tragedy start and just introducing them as Amethyst Angel, amateur aviator and aspiring adventurer to move forward. Really, stop with the tragedy and edge openings.
>>
>>28596238
So the actual meat of the story here is describing just who Silver is, and I am quite happy, nigh proud as a peacock to shout here that it does not follow from Fallout or another fic. Congratulations No One, you win a prize. I shall drink to you tonight. This is a good way to start a story, Silver has no Stable background, she bought her Pipbuck. She is brought into being who she is by dealing with Wildfire as a companion, how she reacts to her job as a guard and general monologue. Its a very good way to get things going, and does not leave me feeling problemed by it.

Overall we see that Silver likes her big rifles, desires an unburdened life, and is quite an oblivious pony. Quite a good way to setup a character quickly and without issue.

Silver's home, Marefort, is barebones and it makes sense later on why, she isn't sticking around past this chapter, in fact, none of this is likely to be revisted without good cause, so it stands very well of just enough detail to move the story and keep things together. This helps as we learn a bit about Silver's family, what went on and how she loves them.

Then we hit the tried and true shocking revelation of what her brother has become. Good news is that its not by killing him, bad news is he helps kill a pegasus and then some free traders.

I have to question how that works, since a trader group on the main road should encounter the toll people on the way in, so just how did they not get a Crimson Hoof flag or know the risk? A bit of a downside there for the story as it basically contradicts the later discussion of them being a polity rather than some raider bunch. No One, this would be a good thing to fix, perhaps have Silver see the pegasus start shooting the fair taker who would give the flag and it then ending in missiles. THat would make more sense than this wierd contradiction you have now.
>>
>>28596301
Moving forward, Silver and Wildfire decide to take the simple approach to rescuing a brother from a gang of overwhelming raiders, suicide by storming the Stable. Because if there's something i want in my soon to be scarred mares, its suicidal tendencies and PTSD from a headshot. Yeah sure, waifu material there gents, big strong earthie with an inability to see blood who murders so many right.

So Wildfire gets her head shot in two because she won't stay down and Silver snaps, overcome by bloodlust and proceeds with plan, murder buck a stable. A good plan, but ultimately a bad plan as always. It seems that any plan involving killing an underground group in their hole results in things going worse for all those involved and many who are not present. Maybe its some wierd curse of this universe? I dunno.

So the good news is that Silver doesn't accidentally buck her brothers head off, good getting tired of those ideas. The sad news is she doesn't get very far in her rampage and causes more trouble than good as we find out the whole not actually raiders, actually a security force thing. Worse, Silver doesn't give a shit here, she wants to just kill the leader for everything, even when she knows it will make everything worse. Talk a bout an angel of vengeance.

So Silver succeeds an manages to kill Smooth Tonue, but in the process kills her home, injures her brother and gets a starmetal bullet in the leg.
Yeah star metal, because that is just the thing that says turn me into bullets. Frankly there needs to be a more codified effort if its magic or just some dense extraterrestial material. So eventually Hired just starts running away and her leg apparently gets worse and doesn't heal right, eventually leading to her dying in the Wasteland because of her choices. A pretty good start to a fic, kill some random unimportant character to set the tone, then introduce the real character

Hopefully in chapter one we can find Hired Gun and watch them curveasious hips be
>>
>>28595951
Fair point
>>
>>28586138
Oh fuck I totally just realized I forgot the thread title.
>>
>>28597558
At least the rotation of recent fic updates doesn't seem to have changed, either.
>>
>>28597922
Its only 24 hours later for latex leisure reading and clop creator.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (212KB, 859x763px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
212KB, 859x763px
Loving how this drawing is turning out.
>>
>>28598212
Malice a cute.
>>
so, yeah. Updates.

The next chapter is already 9k in words, excluding like 3-4 scenes. I might actually be able to release what I have excluding those scenes, and then toss up the others as a following chapter and continue onward.

I'm unsure, as this partially will feel like a filler chapter for readers. However, it isn't because it contains one of the most major things to actually happen for the MC that he doesn't realize till the third arc.

I'm unsure where to go with this, but I'm leaning toward the "full" chapter.

just letting you guys know.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1929x2528px)
image.jpg
2MB, 1929x2528px
>>28595754
I have it on Xbox, so I can't really get good images from there but can say it is pretty good, it adds pony related customization options like race and eye type, also allows you to change the appearance of your teeth. This is something I put together last night.

Post a character and I will give it a try. (No blackjack please)
>>
>>28598986
Do me as nobody has done my OC ever and I need to keep pointing this out every time.
>>
File: image.png (480KB, 1280x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
480KB, 1280x633px
>>28599037
>>
>>28599049
That's an anon impostorfagging. Nymph has a trip and doesn't namefag 90% of the time.
>>
>>28599073
Anon asked me to trip when I post, so I am doing as asked.
>>
File: SneakyButtFix.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SneakyButtFix.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>28598946
Good boy, now keep going.
>>
>>28599145
Except that's not nymph's trip you stupid faggot.
>>
>>28590665
It seems good so far.

>>28592695
Bad is a very relative term for me after what I have seen. Using spellcheck for words immediate bumps you up to average, not even the right word, just not having misspells everywhere.

How id Dise pronounced?
Like Dis- ease?
>>
>>28599505
Dice I believe. I'm pretty sure it's a shortening of Paradise but I could just be talking out of my asshole.
>>
>>28599505
it's like "dice" but with more or an S sound.
>>
>>28599595
>>28599590
No you're right, it was meant to have "paradise" in the name before the bombs.
>>
>>28599157
full thing is about 15k (so far). still need to add at least one scene.
>>
So apparently Hired Gun has more than just limbs made of chrome, she also has cranial implants and a badly needed intellect one at that. So why doesn't she on the face of this and prior to I'm sure contrary reasons face the same hate as other cyberponies? Particularly as she had limbloss from a snowflake bullet and then just magically has it all work out right for her.

Its rather odd this isn't brought up given its arguably worse than with Blackjack of where she was at least a one of a kind If I'm wrong, just remember, I am also wrong and unaware as opposed to Silver who is taken care of by an apparent implant charity?
>>
>>28589922

Basically, that is actually a picture of Cognitum, the corrupt AI that was manipulating BJ through out 80% of Horizons. She steals Blackjack's augmented body and inserts Luna's soul into it in order to be the "real" princess Luna "reborn". Blackjack continues in a cloned body and reclaims her old one just before the finale where she faces off against an undead star god for the fate of the world.

Yeah... the end of the story really goes to 11. Maybe 12.
>>
>>28599978
How did Blowjob get her kid back from SHODAN anyway?
>>
>>28599960
Because Silver is a good character, with a decent, well thought out story. Unlike Blackjack, who is a badly executed character from a train-wreck of a story.

Having advanced cybernetics doesn't innately make a character bad, providing there is a good, logical reason for them to have them.
>>
>>28600028
got her body back and merged souls with Luna. >>28589860
>>
File: 372707.png (232KB, 1000x959px) Image search: [Google]
372707.png
232KB, 1000x959px
Homo bump
>>
>>28601351
isn't that the old version?
>>
File: 174206.png (307KB, 1047x1000px) Image search: [Google]
174206.png
307KB, 1047x1000px
>>28601403
No this is the old one.
>>
>>28601666
Alright satan I believe you. His style really changed.
>>
>>28587534
Nobody denies that PH brings a LOT to the table. What people question is the quality of that content.
At the start, it was good. At the end? Nowhere near.
>>
>>28586138
I know that back when I was writing, there was definitely two places I wrote about that would be suitable for it. Possibly three, though the third would be the poor man's choice.
>>
We need more zonies in fics. Stripe ponies are the only way to show the peace the world needs.
>>
File: TITS OUT FOR HARAMBE.jpg (43KB, 583x341px) Image search: [Google]
TITS OUT FOR HARAMBE.jpg
43KB, 583x341px
Name the person
>>
>>28601666
>>28601351

...I like the old one way better desu famalam
>>
>>28603098
I agree.
>>
>>28603098
>>28603101
A lot of people did. At the time I couldn't understand why.
>>28601752
It's funny because those two pieces were done in December 2012, then August 2013.... and it's changed even more in the subsequent 3 years, to the point where those (the BEST I could do back then) look like sketches compared to my current stuff.
>>
Right, review anon here.

What would you guys like me to do?
Review Heroes sequentially, moving to 5 before continuing or not.
Or
Alternate between Heroes, guise, and PH so as to not burnout and to compare the fics as they go along?
>>
>>28603253
Alternate between Heroes and Guise. PH is a really dead horse and anyone ever can point out the numerous flaws it has. Heroes and Guise are a lot less talked about.
>>
>>28603344
Well part of it is I have never read PH so it is something i am curious to see. Its also an anagram for HP and I never got into that when it was popular so I feel I am missing out still.
>>
>>28600028

She took her body back. Spark grenade disabled Cogs long enough for Echo to wire BJ back inside. Unfortunately, Cogs took the opportunity to take over Project Horizons directly, including the defense systems and spritebot swarms. BJ used Folly to defeat her. Then, before she faced the Eater, Triage used a surrogacy spell to transfer her to her relative, Grace.
>>
>>28603253

Up to you. A lot of people enjoyed Horizons to the very end. Not perfect, but definitely fun. The story is HUGE though so be willing to do a long haul.
>>
I want to see Blackjack and Hired get abducted without their implants and made to suck each other's soggy mare nipples during captivity.
>>
Story update for "On Rust Red Shores"

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/347516/fallout-equestria-on-rust-red-shores
>>
>>28605002
You!
>>
>>28605002
Are your ponies fuzzy and fluffy coated and feathered, or is their fur pressed tight to their skin?
What do you think earth ponies should have to make it easier to use tools in your world?
How gay are your ponies, on the Kinsey scale and then on the FOE fic scale?
>>
>>28603028
That design for a zony is horrible. Should look like a normal pony with faint stripes and more muted colours.
>>
>>28605002
Go away, Dice. Nobody wants your shilling here. The only people reading your story, that might frequent this thread, are the faggots in your little hugbox.

You haven't earned the right to post your stories here because:

1: They are shit.

2: You have no respect for our culture or etiquette, you only care about getting your story attention, despite the fact that we have already told you we are NOT interested, and have asked you to stop.

Fuck off Dice, go and learn how to write good stories and overcome your autism, maybe then we might be willing to accept you here. Of course, you won't do that, you'll ignore me and go back into your hugbox and continue to pump out crap because you're too stubborn and stupid to change.

Appletart, Somber and Dice, the 3 horsemen of the apocalypse, sent to corrupt and destroy the FoE fandom with terrible stories and shitty attitudes.
>>
>>28605281
Actually, I'm reading and quite far from his hugbox. Consider yelling more at Darcy, after all you chased him off.
>>
>>28605362
Shut it, Dice.
>>
>>28605281
>1: They are shit.
>2: You have no respect for our culture or etiquette, you only care about getting your story attention, despite the fact that we have already told you we are NOT interested, and have asked you to stop.
I dunno, man. Sounds like a natural fit for the Fallout: Equestria thread.
>>
>>28605863
SAVAGE
>>
>>28605394
have you considered the possibility that there might actually people reading these stories in the thread? I mean, I'm no Dice fan, but the attendance of the thread are a mysterious and inscrutable lot.
>>
>>28605281
Anon, you're supposed to ignore him like he ignores his greasy hair under that bandanna of his.
>>
>>28605968
I thought it was more ignore him like he ignores the thread.
As is he was given questions:
>>28605067
And refuses to answer.
>>
>>28606064
Well that question was pretty dumb too.
>>
File: Xei38jZ.png (163KB, 1370x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Xei38jZ.png
163KB, 1370x1162px
Streaming lesbian horses
https://picarto.tv/Neuro
>>
Though she was dead, Silver Storm refused to die. Her body had failed her, leg had been taken by the star metal bullet her brother mournfully put in her, she laud down to die in front of a pile of rocks, the same as her CM. But such was the will of No One that she would be reborn, spirited away to once again walk with the power of iron, forever binding the demon she would be to the earth she came from. Such was the legendary MILF? Hired Gun born from that place called Equestria, now come she has to Celdonia to save us from the scourge of full barrels of whiskey in Dise.

Okay fun intro is over. The real thing here is that Silver Storm ends up being taken by a stranger beyond the border horrible Fallout mod series, never works and only makes anything else break, do not ever download it of Equestria into this new spot. Sadly her stalliondoes not shit glitter and fly around with a double rainbow coming from his plumsack everywhere. In fact he is never mentioned beyond showing up and running away. Talk about plot convenience, especially as the Watchers are known to travel, could have just dumped it in one here and had them pick her up to ease the story along.

Now the Watchers, I kind of actually dislike them. Sure I like cybernetics and made that doc, but I really don't have a good way to introduce them into FOE as they were stated to be so limited. Here, No One just throws them out at the average working price of a mod on here, yes them. See hired doesn't have just a leg, she also has an intelligence booster that makes her more verbose and aware of things, not something people really pick up on here. Worse, this implant is not the only of the class, there are more if the dumbfounded doctor is to be believed. This really rankles my jimmies as it makes it a question of why aren't cybernetics more common in the wasteland or at least this area? Worse, if they are common, what keeps it from being an advantage?
>>
>>28607149
Well therein lay the issue here. As presented, her biggest issue is the lack of feedback from the leg, which frankly given that she is controlling it via nerves, sounds like something more of her issue than a disfeature. In fact, given the cranial chip, it makes it very odd to not have some basic feedback potentiometers and have her something to help with her gait. Of which it would have to have, as let me tell you, don't run things without reverse kinematics if you want something sort of straight.
So that's not all, the watchers also can hand out large quantities of clean water, and chems including radaway without issue. You know, when I comment on prevalence of these things being needed, it also means the wasteland can't exist as it does either, and definitely not as things go on here. I'm guessing this is the beginnings of the infamous horrible start.

So Hired ends up having to pay off the treatment she received, since the implants are free, by being a guard for a convoy. Either a lot more ponies need to be guards to solve their caps, or Hired has a super regen factor somehow. Going from a soon to be performance, I'm leaning torward the latter.

So she gets a nice pair of shooters and ends up hearing that great signal of protagonists everywhere, the womanly scream. Hired leaps into actions and fights off smoll dragons. Very smoll ones that breathe air and have teeth as big as small fish bone and sharp as a rusted nail. So geckos, which they are, and apparently poisonous as well. Mysteriously Hired is immune to their poison, so frankly I'm going to say her 11 strength is hiding some endurance 30 bullshit. Would fit for the cut scene tier issue of getting shot with special bullet and then ending up somewhere else a few days later.

Here hired meets yet another mare that makes her blush. So you know, pretty much any mare that so much as gets near her. I'd say EFS, but mercifully, Hired is still too dumb to turn that on.
>>
>>28607226
This is actually a good point to bring this up, Pipbucks and EFS. Every story seems to have a fresh user complain about the weird overlay on their vision and general dislike for the HUD, then quit it and always have EFS. Yet Pip establishes EFS is not a guaranteed thing by having to go and find the lost foal to get her CM, it probably can be tuned off or has some sort of make it useless and vanish part for that to work, given all that would need to be done would be to ask for the stable to gather in the atrium, then look for the one marker not in the atrium.
So kudos for not falling into a maphack plan No One.

Moving forward, apparently Hired is so sad in life, so in need of a sympathy hug before being locked into the boot of a car and shown just what happens on skipping prom night, she doesn't even know what whiskey is. The good news is that much like Murky, she finds out its great stuff and leads to much merriment, joy, dancing, and forgotten sexual material that is never lived down by those around you.

Now oddly, after all this, Hired considers casinos horrible places, even more so when you have a casino next to a "clinic". She also has a hangover, so we can validate she does need water and is not secretly a day walker who is hurt by stuff from the night. calling it now, some fic has a daywalker as character and no issues with just how stupid the whole night/day thing is with regards to vampires And then Hired is told she is in fact so stupid, so utterly mind boggling inept, she gets through her rehabilitation period, instantly without issue, bcause she isn't aware she needs it.

Really?

I mean people shit on PH for skipping the rehabilitation period and replacing it with sex, but here its just a line and brushed off. Just what? You guys need some consistency in this place for the topics, since its not "Fuck Somber with an immovable rod forged from his massive collection of dragon and canine dildos until JSAX starts complaining."
>>
>>28607301
This makes it rather odd for the fic, as its implying that Hired is a bigger mare than she seems Unless you're Jetwave, then she is still your teeny tiny tubby wubby pony waifu which frankly is making me take a dislike to the idea of her. I want normal protagonists who gain things by the story, not some Superman who got hit by Forgettoman's forgetto beams. Yes, Superman has actually forgotten he was Superman several times, and at one point, became a separate entity to Clark Kent. This isn't even modern failing DC stuff either, its Action Comics years. I mean this is part of what I was upset with Rick in Guise of Chaos for. He is some amnesiaed bigshot and the whole thing is him forgetting it without reminders. Really stupid and annoying to write from. Instead, Murky is a good example and that is a fic that only starts because of a memory removal So really, Murky: good. Develops skills and talents in the story. Silver? and Rick: bad, forgets they can do a lot more or are unaware when it makes little sense.

We finally find our NCR analogues, because really, why have a New Vegas story if there isn't the fucking NCR in it? After all, God knows why you can't have the story take place without needing some contention by an overstretched polity that just barely holds the place and not have some upcoming group instead working just off Not!vegas and the issue coming down to them being able to make things worse if they die, but not be big enough to take things over, or even just not be involved and have them be some more mannered raider gang with the whole thing being an uneasy truce around Vegas as everyone can't move on the city without dying and then it turning into some all consuming war that kills everyone.

Noooooooo
We got to follow a plot here, and a plot will be made from New vegas and not something like the Good the Bad and the Ugly or some Red Dead Redemption trappings.
>>
File: LP and Malice.png (965KB, 1957x1467px) Image search: [Google]
LP and Malice.png
965KB, 1957x1467px
top ship
>>
>>28607390
So Hired sees that the Wasteland near Dise is not just owned by raiders, or the NCA or itself, but now there are courteous bands of Steel Rangers politely policing ponies and pullcarts for purloined products. They also haev a decent sense of humor. Now why is this an issue?

Because its not Equestria!
The Steel Rangers are Equestrian and only Equestrian military, they can not exist outside it in a meaningful way. Clearly with the odd manners, not shooting on sight and general well to doness, these are imposters and actually Silver distancers, the evil counterparts who help the wasteland and seek to better others. The true villains of this story, I'll be watching them closely.
And then of course No One just has to do it, not jsut be inspired, no he does it the absolute madmen. Enclave Remenants.

yep, you heard it. Of all the groups, he makes in this fic, he takes the oens who are not supposed to be anything but a ghost story, and has them turned into a band of lipstick communists from Hot Topic prattling on about the true state of government and people. Seriously?
It makes me happy the prick dies a pointless deatha few paragraphs later for that. At least somebody suffers for thinking the idea of long term ground born and staying pegasi are a good thing.

Now for the Anthrocization of Hired Gun, oily finger strikes, C 2011
She remains haunted by what she did in the prologue, unable to move past Wildfire's death or the monster she became. Sadly, all this is years before getting to make a decent MGS5 joke or hoping she can fire her leg and use it as a remote controlled rocket bucking.
Sad, so very sad, but good, no cringe at it.
feel free to art it though if you guys want
Hired does learn her leg needs power. Every three days she has to change the battery in it, also basic maintenance and the proper way of taking it off for when she wants to have a make out session with one of Warwick's Mirage ponies in some amputation cyber gear fetish.
>>
>>28607529
But alas, as Hired so notes, all this nice stuff must be balanced, and so far nobody has died. So yeah everybody in the party but Hired dies now. Doop doop doo, yep all gone, not even a bratty annoying colt survives. It really doesn't even establish anything here, the raiders seem to want some piece of cargo, but the only thing in the convoy is water. Nor are they after Hired, as they wish to kill her in the most simple of ways, shooting, Truly, the pinnacle of antiprotagonist plans. But, like the might mining station near Alderann, it has a critical flaw, they get too close to hired and are stopped by her violence deflector, an offer to be employed.

Really, after everything, hired just fails at her convoy job and then decides to shack up with some random raiders. Cause why not, maybe she'll get some whiskey and a chance to kill some more ponies, she seems to be aiming for 6 a chapter now.

And what is it with whiskey? Whiskey take alot to make in an arid climate, while tequila is easy and well suited. Even more so, you can extract a nice vodka from just about anything, albeit potato is the only true and proper form. Blackjack has to at least scavenge it from ruins, but here Hired can just find it easily.
Worse, what happens if BJ and HR get in a contest and make Pip referee? Who is bedding which squeaky blusher, and how much does Pip end up drinking?

Seriously people, drink lists, spirit labels, and mixture guides, fucking read and learn so there is not a war going on between plot shields over the bottles of whiskey.
>>
Hired is what you'd get if Littlepip and Blackjack were involved in a teleporter accident.
>>
>>28607482
Pip doesn't know why those flag colors attract her so much
>>
>>28608149
I like Ukraine Pony, I want to maker her Mykraine pony waifu.
>>
>>28605968
right, as I have asked before, can you stop stalking me. It's highly inappropriate, and makes you a real creeper.
>>
File: image.png (652KB, 706x2721px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652KB, 706x2721px
>>28586138
Alright, someone explain the IRC rooms to me. #FalloutEquestriaAfterDark is close to dead, and #FOEchat looks quiet. And what content goes in #FOEfetish? Have some random pony, I don't have any FoE related pony stuff on me.
>>
>>28608476
#FalloutEquestria(+ -afterDark) is a separate community from #foechat/#foefetish (mostly /foe/ggots) but it's not an airtight separation.
#foechat died and the activity bled off into #foefetish. Which has also slowed down noticeably.
>>
>>28608476
All the content goes to foefetish really of the chan type, falloutequestria is well soemthing really.

>>28608588
Slowed because people dislike talking. I'm pretty sure most of them have a pathological fear from playing through MS5 and believe they will kill everyone if they do so.
>>
>>28608160
Putin pls no
>>
>>28609283
Don't worry, I have already seen Trump's attempts to senpai yaoi me and his slash fics. His need to use his sons to show his love was disturbing. I shall stay with ponies, at least there I can make the Duma require a steady stream of patriotic pony art to encourage procreation amongst the youthful generations.

And if that doesn't work, they can always be prepared for the southern Afghanistan campaign. Some call it a fight against "ISIS", I call it a surprise attack against an old foe from their unprepared and vulnerable underbelly. Like going after a pegasus and giving them raspberries. Glory I think is a good waifu.
>>
File: Spooky Prophecies.png (1MB, 1000x3208px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Prophecies.png
1MB, 1000x3208px
>>
>>28610401
Fun Fact: Brisineo drew this before Blowjob became an alicorn.
>>
>>28610540
But was it after S3 finale? If this was after S3 it doesn't really count.
>>
File: Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg (174KB, 1060x587px) Image search: [Google]
Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg
174KB, 1060x587px
sleepin' bump
>>
File: Bath time.png (1MB, 2200x1800px)
Bath time.png
1MB, 2200x1800px
Bump!
>>
>>28612875
How would Alloy react if one of the Caimannes offered to be her sleeping bag for the night?
>>
>>28613111
She'd probably refuse but damnit it'd be so adorable.
Alloy in full-on fetal position from being held captive in a concrete room with a croc cuddled up to her, telling her it'll be okay.
>>
>>28586138
I like to imagine that a small, rural settlement somewhere with a big enough population and a small enough population of antagonists might be a nice place to settle down.

I keep seeing a seaside town in my mind though.
>>
>>28614055
>that moment you realize the salty fisher you're drinking with is mackal the usurper and his gang of viscious vagrants are busy packing and salting a catch of fish.
>a twinkle comes to his eyes ashe showsthat infamous blade of his and makes a fresh california roll for the two of you
>nothing is said butthe fact they took so much glee in preparing the fish makes so much more sense now
>>
>>28614102
It had potential, then you got edgy
>>
>>28614778
Preparing fish is edgy now?
>>
>>28614857
Not gonna lie, I read that totally wrong. It's good.
>>
>>28614857
Is it just fish? Is there any kind of wet mammal type critters in the area?
>>
>>28615711
Look dolphins are psycopathic rapists, I prefer them to end up in my tuna. They also have moister meat than tuna with not much of a change in taste.
>>
File: vlc_2016-10-09_17-15-49.png (1MB, 1165x858px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2016-10-09_17-15-49.png
1MB, 1165x858px
On the topic of faces, requesting this one as a new face for when somebody presents their fic.
>>
>>28615805
I was thinking more like, Sea Otters or Seagulls or maybe some crustaceans (not mammals I know) if nothing else.
>>
>>28616794
Just what are your thoughts anon?
You have made me a curious mare here.
>>
>>28616809
>curious mare
we don't rp here.

But I would like to entertain the idea of a seaside town that has a vermin problem in the form of rad'd up sea otters. In my mind they looked like FO4 molerats and are dangerous in packs.
>>
File: 65urNwg.jpg (163KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
65urNwg.jpg
163KB, 2000x2000px
Pretty quiet sunday today... are Sundays in the wasteland this quiet?
>>
>>28618016
I don't want it to be this quiet, I want people to discuss reviews. I am damn well not too late for this thread to die. Fucking chat people, make mashings of your keys and /g/ cry tears at the thought of you being on the same planet as their precious cherries.
>>
>>28618047
When i'm finished with the latest MLNW chap il have a post on my thoughts. You lot can discuss that when it comes, if you can be bothered.
>>
>>28618016
>pic

These two are prostitutes, chilling after a long days work. His cutiemark is a metaphor, putting a bandaid on a broken heart doesn't fix the problem, but may help ease the suffering of those that hire him for some companionship in the lonely world of FoE.

Her cutiemark is a bowl of semen because her speciality is group sex, where they all play soggy biscuit, but because they are horses, the biscuit dissolves rather fast, so they simply use a bowl to catch it and make her drink it at the end...

This started as a deep meaningful post and devolved into a fetish post by the end... maybe this post is a metaphor in itself...
>>
>>28618332
All wrong actually. His talent is "mending the heart" and she's good at cooking.
>>
>>28618407
Stop ruining my fun.
>>
Well this was a boring chapter. Like really boring. Which is odd, as it has carnage, explosions, death of a brother saving his sister. Remember what I said about over the top start? Yeah that's really kicking in now. How somebody can write something with all this and be boring? No clue but it happened.

So the joy of this chapter is Shade has returned. Expected, but nice to not have a tiny party fic. The actual meat of all this chapter is in Rick finding another Paragon and having to find the 2nd object of Hate's search. Really this is it.
No great big learning event, no hidden meaning of who Rick is, just a short bit that I am surprised is 12k words. It feels more like 3k or some other short bit.

That's really all there is to it.
Rick regains Shade. Goes undercover as a raider. Meets another Paragon, gets nearly blown up, walks out with a temporary ally, end chapter.

Boring. Sorry.
>>
>>28618894
oh, I liked that ally. Poor thing...
>>
>>28618605
But I enjoy telling you to not be stupid. Why is your fun so much more special than mine?
>>
>>28586138
Did Filthy Rich ever survive the bombs?
>>
>>28620328
Diamond Tiarra worked as a prison warden didn't she? Does that mean Filthy Rich owned Shattered Hoof? What would his role have been during the war?
>>
>>28620679
I don't think there was any specific mention of him, so I don't think he did. He has his own store (chain?) in the show though so it's likely he would have been busy providing commercial goods.

Maybe he became the pony version of the Super Duper Mart?

Super Rich Mart! Super goods, for a Super price!
>>
>>28620783
... Are these the same supermarkets that the alicorns fugg in? Does anyone else remember that gem?
>>
>>28620783
Yeah he was never really mentioned in the story, I was just wondering about potential headcanons for him.

I like that idea.
>>
File: LP and Malicefixed.png (994KB, 1957x1467px) Image search: [Google]
LP and Malicefixed.png
994KB, 1957x1467px
>>28607482
tweaked the shading on small horse, photorealistic horses soon.
>>
By the time of the apocalypse, everyone who had ever lived in Ponyville had left to accept prestigious jobs managing the nation's government and industry. The place was a ghost town not worth a bomb.
>>
>>28622353
It didn't get bombed.
Bombs were very rare in foe, less than 10 were used total.
Filly had one
Canterlot 3
Maripony 1
Manehattan 1
Cloudsdale 1
>>
File: 657584.png (183KB, 1014x720px) Image search: [Google]
657584.png
183KB, 1014x720px
>>28622580
There more bombs than that, Celestia just blew up most of them in anger over Whitetail Woods, and Celestia One blew up most of the Zebra Launch Silos.

Anyway, how many Stallions would get molested by raiders versus mares? Would it be more or less?
>>
>>28622920
>There more bombs than that, Celestia just blew up most of them in anger over Whitetail Woods

Did this happen in the original story? Is it more Kkat lore or is it just a headcannon?
>>
>>28623082
No it happened in the original story. Ctrl-F the Canterlot chapter to check, though it's on the wiki as a fact. I'm too sick to do it.
>>
>>28622920
>>28623082
>>28623155
I remember that the bombs that blew up over the Whitetail Woods made them especially uninhabitable though. Was it just radiation or some other kind of threat?
>>
>>28586138
How am I supposed to tell what this general is about if the OP doesn't tell me?

Filtered, saged, deleted, and reported.
>>
>>28623313
what a delightful waste of time.
>>
>>28620800
I do, but I don't have the cap.
>>
>>28623253
>>28623155
>>28623082
>>28622920
Those are the three Canterlot ones.
Celestia just disassembles them and scatter the uranium necromatically active material inside over the area and poisons the ground, also killing the ponies hiding in the culvert.

They blew up a lot of Zebra stuff, but the Zebras didn't launch much, given the Canterlot missiles were quite late into the war and not first launches.
And by blow up, sinking whole islands with Celestia One and their megaspells, redacting significant quantities of the Zebra homelands from existence.
>>
>>28624655
I always had the feeling thereally was some other kind of poison in them.

What do we imagine Whitetail Woods looks like now?
>>
>>28625330
Like the Glowing Sea with a dense forest of dead trees
>>
>>28625383
That'd be alright actually, but I doubt there would be any good loot to find.
>>
>>28626106
IIRC, nobody went to Whitetail ever.
>>
File: 1456789040221.jpg (25KB, 235x271px)
1456789040221.jpg
25KB, 235x271px
Fuck
>>
Sure sleepy today
>>
>>28626136
Hmm, so how about the outskirts? How close would ponies (probably uneducated ones) get to an area like this? Would they mind living within a few miles of this hell hole?
>>
>>28628624
There's nothing worthwhile near it. There's just no reason to go there at all.
>>
>>28628646
but surely there's some form of local lore about it from the tribals and wasters who have seen it, right?
>>
>>28628734
What was Whitetail Woods before the bombs even dropped? Has the show mentioned that place at all?
>>
>>28629079
yeah before it was just a quaint forest from the show. It was nothing really, just a place in the story where the megaspells ended up landing because Celestia shot them down. The original target was not specified.
>>
>>28629096
>The original target was not specified.
It was Canterlot.
>>
>>28629101
The way I remembered was that canterlot had already been struck and she saw others headed for other places? If I'm mistaken oh well, it's been a while.
>>
>>28629141
Canterlot had already fallen: Luna was dead, and Celestia had bugged out to try to save her own ass. The zebra were following up with a final volley to level the place.
>>
File: good doggo!.png (1MB, 1448x1552px)
good doggo!.png
1MB, 1448x1552px
>>
Well since everyone is dead, let's have a review!

So simple enough start, Blackjack actually uses a real map. How many ponies can say hey bothered to actually use a map and didn't just randomly walk around until suddenly plot? Why is this interesting? Because her Pipbuck didn't eat the map either. Sadly, its not really that useful, though it is a nice touch over the constant set waypoint run along, at next spot that so pervades most fics.

P21 is completely the thread here. Wants to kill blackjack constantly, but then turns around and makes her a pretty and doted on waifu when she is incapacitated. On the other hand as direct writing goes, he's pretty shit and basically comes down as the skill bitch character purely around so Blackjack can't die or have to use her magic to pick locks. And I mean really, she can dismantle multiple foreign guns, but can't pick a lock? Nice touch on explaining the repair system from Fallout 3 Somber. Better than another I've seen which basically had magic gun slap fights resulting in a repaired one at the end.

The Crusaders? I'm going to say bad plan. The Crusaders of the main fic came about in response to Pip's late term actions and not as some sort of wasteland wide entity. It would have been better here if Blackjack broached how they're like the Crusaders, but there's too many, if only to setup the later horrible grisly death.

Flesh doesnot act like its Braindead here!

So after Blackjack demonstrates some rare fic signs of competancy and real worldiness, its time for a road trip to Hoofington, the greatest of all oddly placed cities for fics that somehow infiltrates all others like its a pile of grey goo and not shit. Well maybe its actually a pile of nanobots somebody programmed to clean up corpses and its gone rogue and taken the form of a city as a trap. After all cities breed ponies which means corpses...

Hoofington is secretly a nanotech crazy place breeding ponies to make compost to green the Wasteland!
>>
>>28629921
So the road to Hoofington is paved in the bones of all those who tried to make it great. Sad. Bit odd though for how Silver Spoon is able to command the ferals, lore establishes ferals are independant beasts and not subject to the whims of necromancer glowing ones. And here we have the first edge for edge death, a young filly being pulled apart until her barell tears open and her guts fall out. Yes, what a way to show how beasts that you kill with a good punch are able to suddenly tear a filly apart.

Seriously?
Its not only edge, its entirely stupid compared to the more common bit of a feral biting the neck. Bodies don't tear easy like that, its why you have so many people surviving intact going through a lathe, just now with every bone broken and organ ruptured inside. As Pip and Murky say, where the fucking hell is OSHA?

This is rather stupid, particuarly as the fillies have little impact prior to this. Blackjack just saw most of her stable murdered, her friends dead, but oh one filly? Got to atone forever. Yeah Jesus allegory? Fuck no, just a whiny narcissitic pony with depression and later a fairly justified god complex you try being given the body of a god and seeing if you don't meet the requirements A good way on getting out of the horde, bad thing for them to be magical burrowing mines. Worse part? Blackjack had been shown to listen earlier and not be impulsive when told to wait its dangerous.

Blackjack is radioactive, radiocative, wuho hoh seriously how did that song become so popular? For Blackjack to have been that thourougly cooked, the rest of the party is now also glowing. They would all need rad meds to stop their deaths.
But here's the thing. FOE doesn't have glowing ones! Balefire doesn't work that way. The correct answer is Canterlot Ghouls. Please note Canterlot ghouls don't leave Canterlot either and are all dead shortly after their intro.
>>
>>28629967
So here P21 wants Blackjack dead. Okay fair, rape victims have a say. What doesn't work is that he then stays with her when she is dying of not being a pegasus and attempting to be a pegarito little known fact, pegasi are immune to most damage from the electromagnetic spectrum, part of why they don't have violet and red as colors so much This is rather odd, as he shows during this time that he is quite capable of survival and not really needing her by foraging, scavving, and doing anything other than finding the normally overabundant rad meds.

And can i point that rad meds are stupid? The whole thing of balefire is that its forcing your soul out or corrupting it. It would not trigger the physical symptoms of poisoning so much as looking like the Mummy's curse or spending too much time in the oven for that golden tan. That's why the ghouls are more frequently intact pruney nuts and not the depicted flash burn victims from Fallout.

So to end this Watcher shows up again. I'm actually okay with Watcher showing up frequently, stop whining about it Tofu, as it seems something he would do. Lots of groups, a minute to three chats with them once a week or longer and he fits in all the fics. Even more so if you consider that the spritebots being surveillance tools could have some filter for being unhappy or hero put in by Pinkie as part of the job. Or hell, future sense and just had each bot programmed with where it needs to be at the right time. I rather like Murky's take on this, also a good time to see him happy.

So I am very sad that the bridge to the rad meds did not have a good reference to Monty Python or its FO2 counterpart. Very sad and disappoint. Instead we just have a radigator.
Kudos for knowing that gators fucking terrifying and love not dying when you remove their brain. Downside though is Blackjack's insistence and the continuing sidelining of P21 for no reason.
>>
>>28630058
And thus we have P21, apparent Stealthpert, sidelined in the name of?
I mean come on, this is the perfect point to show just what he does other than pick locks with his anally stored screwdiver. Deadpool style tool holding Instead its yet again Blowjob the idiot, survivor because she can't die ever.
You know here's a good one. She has magic, why didn't she just put the shotgun right up against its eyeball and fire to start?

And then the skycart, oh wow, let's actually have some character development, oh my gosh could it happen? Wait nope false alarm and dashed dreams. Its just a chunk of useless talking that almost makes itself useful but doesn't.

BJ now has glowing eyes. Huh, now I understand why she has the weird yellow of inability to excrete copper in so many pics. Well learned something. I now want to see a very poorly done uv mapping of her with giant solid cones for here eyes as the engine wigs out trying to map reflections on an illuminating source.
>>
>>28630058
This makes me wonder if radiation should be treated like fallout rads or something new entirely.

If one were to really consider it necromantic energy, then rad away would need to become some kind of antithesis to that, wouldn't it? Some kind of life imbuing magic maybe, but wouldn't that just be a healing potion?
>>
>>28630835
necromantic affects the soul.

also don't forget, the first megaspell was a healing megaspell fluttershy tried. According to Kkat's canon, those affected by it and brought back to life had their souls pulled back, meaning they were stuck in the world as ghosts. Also according to that canon, the crystal empire was basically the big MT, where that megaspell was tested, and the "crystal mode" was basically them as ghosts. the crystal heart was a new weapon that turned others into ghosts.

no, really, that was kkat's canon for it.
>>
>>28631264
So you have to find Pinkie's ghost and get her to giggle at the ghosties as a last rights?
No wonder Somber executed her, he couldn't allow a good end to happen!
>>
>>28629967
>FOE doesn't have glowing ones!
Derpy becomes a blatant FO3-style glowing one.

>>28629967
>The correct answer is Canterlot Ghouls. Please note Canterlot ghouls don't leave Canterlot either and are all dead shortly after their intro.
Canterlot ghouls were created via pink cloud exposure.

>>28630058
>And can i point that rad meds are stupid?
The original fic had the gang chugging RadAway, too.

>>28630058
>The whole thing of balefire is that its forcing your soul out or corrupting it.
Where'd you get this from? As far as I can recall, it's radioactive fire all through the original fic.
>>
>>28631641
Derpy however lost the additional material on her own passively, but sped it up doing the rad bursts and rad boom, it was not a permanent feature. Silver Spoon would have gone cold long ago.

Yes, yes they were. They also can project cloud and resurrect, which is the closest to being a glowing one in presentation while being consistent.

For encountering balefire sites, not for being bitten or in the never seen hugging a chunk of necromatically active material that glows hot enough to melt glass. Did she melt her glasses or just have them broken? You aren't exactly clear here Somber

Radioactive as in "agh the dextronucleic acids composing the essential cellular reproductive machinery to allow my body to repair itself have broken down!" no. The reason you have bloddy shits is the bacteria cocktail in your digestive system cease being able to reproduce and are rapidly composed like any other food stuff stuck in there. Nothing to really do with being scorched, if you took a suppressant and an enema, you wouldn't have them, same for the vomitting.
WHat blaefire is is some sort of necromatic item similar for narration, but far far from it in effect. Pip doesn't mutate from Balefire, she touches taint.
Mass demerits for failing to maintain consistent mutagens mister Somber!
>>
>>28631264
So, in theory, could other megaspells affect the soul? Could a time related megaspell trap a pony's soul in multiple places in time?
>>
oh is this what this thread is
>>
>>28632109
Kinda sounds like what happened to Simple Heart in Heroes, so maybe.
>>
>>28633553
Yes, I'm bothering to force discussion and evict bumpers south as needed to bring our posts back to this thread. Unlike Datte who can only cut and run rather than keep up under the pressure.
>>
>>28633747
Okay nymph, put the cock back in your mouth and stop trying to start shit with people much more enjoyable than you.
>>
File: chrome_2016-10-11_22-38-56.png (17KB, 1216x175px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-11_22-38-56.png
17KB, 1216x175px
>>28634393
Hey not me.
Anyways, who wants a double review today and have me do Guise of chaos chapter 6 so there is something to talk about?
>>
>>28634922
Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this but, sure.

Just keep the weird, indirect metaphors and comparisons to a fucking minimum and don't purple the fuck out of your prose.
>>
>>28634922
>>28635079
And use anonymous
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/349754/fallout-equestria-a-gun-and-a-purpose

Fresh
>>
Well that was refreshing, much better than the last chapter by a landslide.

So the party now stands at:
Ripple Two Kick, the evil that ponies do all along in the flesh. Now the hero and protagonist of the fic. Unicorn brawler with no apparent downsides other than wounds that heal. Again, and gain, again.

Shade, the other part of the protagonist love story, a mysterious mare with a hidden past, a dislike for guns, and a calming aura that pushes the original Two kick at bay. Heterochromatic and very heterosexual for Rick.

Ashred, the lone Talon in the region. This lucky companion's notability includes his AMR and sharp pony rending talons. Injured only less often than Rick, he hopes to live long enough to have some words with hate and survive until Rick succeeds in ending Hate in the wasteland.

Fluster the one eyed bandit of the fic. She is the stealthpert and barter bitch of the fic, also the team pack mule. She is cloaked in a great cloak that never comes off. Personally expecting some interesting thing to come off her like being a hellhound pup or intelligent deathclaw reference when it does come off.

Ivory, the suffering mare of needing pity. She lost her brother in a sudden betrayal sequence when Rick chose her over him due to needing a heavy weapons character and not another melee. Her history is helping out by providing plot info to move things forward and act as the beginnings of Rick grabbing all the mares in the wasteland with his devilish scar charm and pleasant personality.

Lastly, there is the unofficial white mage, healer of the group, Crimson Knife. She stays in underhoof and makes sure they all take hourly showers to remove their accumulated grime. Beyond that, she saves them the time of walking in her clinic via teleportation spells.
>>
>>28635778
This chapter is simple, a breath a of life and a moment of relaxation for the party. Which is very important as Shade has been so busy she forgot to feed herself. Well that explains the departure alst chapter as Ashred does not do well with fainting ponies. Also underground spaces, he is bad with those. So of course the main city is underground for him.

Underhoof is the latest and greates in survival of war and a potential balefire bomb. Well I mean if somebody had one, its kind of an old ad now. So we see more of it, a nice chunk of the fact the city is really a mission hub with a doctor, a vendor, a bar for missions, a jail for sleeping in, and a hotel for "sleeping". It also has a target range with trash mobs to practice in that you have to find the key holder for and wait for them to open the door. Very inventive this hub.

So we do see that Rick is not a one mind stallion and has many thoughts, and is well, human. I rather like in the bouncing so far him overall for character. Hired goes on about being stupid and blushing, blackjack needs sins to atone for, Rick just wants some happiness and a bit of revenge. He cares, he falters, he ahs thoughts and issues, but overall feels proper thus far as main character with being a grower.

The companions re good, having their own untold stories that develop, interplay, and general ability to be all onscreen without cluttering or otherwise breaking the fic. I would say while the stuff has a bit more need to develop that fine wine it could be, the grape juice is quite good all the same.

So most of this chapter is spent on the little quirks of characters and inventory management as they are geared up for combat. Standard fare, Fluster gets stuff super cheap, and Rick finally tries sparkle cola. He likes carrots now. Ashred apparently may have eaten a pony before while drunk. Whether this was just a peck, they deserved it, or Somber is now ripping this guy off, who knows, Ashred is keeping quiet.
>>
>>28635850
Instead he just shoves himself in jail to keep everyone safe until his drunkeness is gone, so i'm going with we're going to hear about this later and it might be funny or could be something disturbing after that vine scene. I don't really know with this author.

Rick is also the proud exmurderer of Ivory's parents. Because of course the guy with the machine gun behind you has to have a good reason to hate you. Never seen that before except on funny German pictures...

Overall I'd say Guise has now caught up to itself, going from its magical skydive start with no leadup, to the very crappy digging itself out of the whole and now wandering with some purpose to find out where next for the mad thrills. If you want to know more and judge characters, this is a good chapter to just pick up on the stuff I'm not bothering with due to it being wordy and easier to leave out than mention, such as why Ivory has a name on the gun in the fic pic, Bone Black. Its her brother and she is wearing his memory to honor him.
>>
>>28586138
Do you think some pony out in the wasteland found "the mother load" and retired on that find alone? Gotta be at least one, statistically speaking.
>>
>>28636567
could make a neat idea for a story.
>>
>>28636792
I was thinking something kinda short, like someone who locates a missing shipment of mcguffins from before the war.

Here's the kicker, they were in a wrongly labeled box in the back of a warehouse and nooooooooobody checked it in 200 fucking years. It'd be a tale of the most unexpected stroke of luck.
>>
File: Anon Leaders.jpg (486KB, 1615x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Anon Leaders.jpg
486KB, 1615x1231px
Crew bump
>>
File: 1247892.png (564KB, 3600x4800px)
1247892.png
564KB, 3600x4800px
Scribe mares are best unicorn waifus.
>>
>>28637670
But ghoul dogs are so much more playful!

You were expecting DILeak, but no it was Floots all along!
>>
File: Best Cannonball.png (498KB, 875x964px) Image search: [Google]
Best Cannonball.png
498KB, 875x964px
>>28637706
>Spoiler text
I'm baffled!
>>
File: 4q37hLH.png (158KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
4q37hLH.png
158KB, 273x282px
>>28637726
Normally its a response of Sapphire by DILeak, but such was not the case.
>>
File: bark!.png (388KB, 893x897px) Image search: [Google]
bark!.png
388KB, 893x897px
>>28637749
>>
File: 2OMPqMB.png (149KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2OMPqMB.png
149KB, 3000x3000px
>>28637670
Fuck yeah they are
>>
>>28638091
riddles pls
>>
File: 1430867745474.png (504KB, 2438x1959px) Image search: [Google]
1430867745474.png
504KB, 2438x1959px
>>28638099
You know all he wants is more plushies of her, a daki, a pen, a life size animatronic that will not remove his fingers if he pets it...
>>
>>28638154
I'll settle for pictures desu, but I DID have an idea for a daki style picture with the bedsheets and all that.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.