[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a longtime horsefucker (been around since season 1) I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3993.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3993.png
786KB, 1280x720px
As a longtime horsefucker (been around since season 1) I'm starting to really hope this board actually does get nuked.
The level of autistic nitpicking over non-existant problems with the show (which is objectively just as good as its ever been) is starting to make actually discussing it pretty much impossible without cancer and bile flooding every page.

This isn't an opinion. This is an actual fact. The show, from season 1 to 6, has stayed pretty consistently good. The bad episodes aren't that bad, and the good episodes are great. If you disagree, that isn't just a differing opinion, it is an incorrect statement and you are actually clinically retarded and afflicted with severe aspergers.

You don't deserve this show.
>>
>>28586006
>my opinions are facts
>no one should be allowed to say otherwise or to have a different opinion
Hi, Kim Jong-un!
>>
File: IMG_3994.jpg (719KB, 2431x1458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
719KB, 2431x1458px
>>28586019
Sometimes a little authoritarianism is needed when the populace is full of retards.
>>
>>28586039
Don't act like you're not one of them.
Seriously
>>
>>28586006
No one cares, Anonymous.

Ha ha ha ha.
>>
>>28586006
There's literally no way this board will stay alive if boards are getting shut down. No chance in hell.

After this board goes the only place to post ponies will be /trash/. After /trash/ gets nuked too there'll be no place to post ponies at all again without a ban. Welcome back to 2012 boys.
>>
>>28586104
Why would trashed get nuked?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 209x200px
>>28586006
>my opinion is fact
>anyone who disagrees with me is retarded
>>
>>28586123
It's literally a second /b/, and the site is already bleeding money, so Hiro is bound to delete the most useless boards - especially the ones least frequented by pass users.
>>
>>28586123
Guess work. The absolute, actual most popular boards are likely to try to stay around to not piss people off. Specifically so that they won't immediately begin flooding other boards with the same content. Smaller boards will be the first to go.

Of the smaller boards to go, it'll likely be the smaller boards with either the least amount of users, or boards with higher image:post ratios. Bandwidth concerns are in play here, so less images = less bandwidth, yeah?
>>
>>28586104
I liked 2012.
>>
>>28586140
>the show is shit!
>writers are hacks!
>fuck off shill!
>reeee
sure sounds familiar...
>>
Remember: Every anon who says they want a board besides /pol/ deleted is a /pol/tard pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>28586217
The problem with /pol/ being deleted is that they'll then move on to every other board doing the same shit.

/pol/ has figuratively been killing 4chan for years, and now it's showing to literally be killing it as well. The user base won't just up and leave if their board is removed.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x287px
>>28586186
I don't even hate Season 6, it's just not as good compared to Season 5.

Everything's been a hit or a miss because of the new writers. I was actually agreeing with OP until the last paragraph.
>>
>>28586228
They will not. They'll flare up for a month and go somewhere else because they won't have a central board to congregate around. The idea that /pol/ is keeping them contained has always been a baseless threat.
>>
>>28586262
Same desu
>>
>>28586006
But the last paragraph is the truest of all
>>
>>28586091
>Anonymous
>not OP
Found the underage
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (62KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
62KB, 780x800px
>>28586006
>"As a longtime horsefucker"
>"The show, from season 1 to 6, has stayed pretty consistently good."
>>
>>28586401
>doesn't recognize glimmyfied hypno pie
>doesn't know they all speak like robots
found the underage fag of the fandom.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>28586006
>(which is objectively just as good as its ever been)

People are nitpicking the show more than it deserves, but the show is not objectively as good as it once was. People are of the opinion that it's not, so therefore your statement is objectively false, since everyone has a different SUBJECTIVE opinion of the show's quality.

People are nitpicking BECAUSE the show is of subjective quality because people have to really dig into their reasons for liking or disliking the show to prove their points, so that they're not completely dismissed as poor trolls.

Of course you know this, you just wanted to rant because you don't have a hugbox for show discussion that is practically always positive. Maybe if the show actually had stayed consistently good or ended while it was still ahead, maybe we'd not have this problem of too many people hating too many things about this good to mediocre show.
>>
>>28586006
Okay, so you've been a horsefucker sice s1. But how fucking new are you to 4chan to not realive everyboard is literally the same. Never been able to get a reccomendarion from an /a/utist, /tg/ thinks every 40k chapter a shit, and I've seen /ic/ talk shit about Michaelangelo.
>>
>>28586006
>1) I'm starting to really hope this board actually does get nuked.
For what, just leave, but you're just too stupid or too cower to do it
>>
>>28586039
>he populace is full of retards
>I and the persons that think like myself are the only smart ones
Hello, you special snowflake
>>
>>28586401
all the ops are anonymous, you dumb idiot
>>
>>28586006
This. We should turn this board into a safe space and ban all criticism.
>>
>>28586006
>been around since season 1
>thinks autistic nitpicking is any worse than it was after the first episode

So, did you join this season or last season?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.