[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/, I have a confession. Given what this board has become,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3695.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.gif
448KB, 500x275px
/mlp/, I have a confession.

Given what this board has become, I know what I'm about to say amounts to the highest treason possible, but I just can't go on hiding from the truth.

I am fully prepared for the onslaught of "kys" and "faggot" that I'll get for saying this, but I've made peace with my god.

Ok, here it goes....

I still like the show.
>>
>>28585790
>rape
>>
Go back to watch that pink oc called Starlight becoming Alicorn.
>>
>>28585790
>I like a mediocre cartoon for 5 year olds
K m8
>>
So do I, but I just want Starlight to leave already.
>>
>>28585790
Cool, me too.
>>
>>28585790
I like the show because has cute ponies and dank memes
>>
I like Starlight Glimmer and I think she is a positive addition to the cast.
>>
>>28585790
This show has sold out so many times, there's nothing but toxic assets left that will collapse /mlp/ like the housing market. You and everything you care for is nothing but a walking, hollow abomination, an animated carcass of what once was beloved.

I'm just trying to fit in. I still like the show, and love the characters. S7 announcement brought mee relief and joy. I want to grow tired of the show and leave it, I don't want it to leave me.
>>
>>28585916
This
>>
>>28585916
Sometimes, it's better for something to die when it's good, not rotten and bad.
Do you really want MLP to become a bad and fallen from grace show?
>>
File: 1465445527800.png (74KB, 480x610px) Image search: [Google]
1465445527800.png
74KB, 480x610px
>>28585790
Anon, everyone here likes the show. Fuck, most people here LOVES the show. I absolutely cherish it. I hate this season and Starlight Glimmer more than anything this world, but I never stopped loving the show.
>>
File: tumblr_mxvnd3iKrm1sy8ni7o2_1280.png (193KB, 879x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxvnd3iKrm1sy8ni7o2_1280.png
193KB, 879x467px
>>28585790
>>
>>28585790
But I thought that the collective hivemind of /mlp/ decided that those who still like the show were the cool kids and those who didn't were the laughing stock.
>>
File: smug rock poner.png (183KB, 457x498px) Image search: [Google]
smug rock poner.png
183KB, 457x498px
>>28585790
I think almost 99.99% of this board still likes the show, everyone who says they don't is either baiting or going on a place where they don't belong, or just stupid and disabled.
>>
>>28585948
Intellectually I get where you're coming from, and a while back I would have been right there with you.

The last scene of S5 (Glimmy hugs M6, all the ponies look at camera as it pans out, credits) That view made me very sad. It felt almost like a final goodbye, and if I didn't know S6 was on it's way then, I would have shed tears. I'd rather wean myself off, even if that means it needs to turn stale for me.

tl;dr I'm a fag and autistic, and I'm probably just putting this part in to finish on a joke but it's not working, it only makes me gayer.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 741x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 741x683px
wo
>>
File: IMG_3984.gif (229KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3984.gif
229KB, 512x512px
>>28586308
>>
>>28585790
I like the show. What I don't like is when I levy actual criticism that isn't it's shit, there are a hardcore group of faggot that does this.

>Waaah stop taking this show so seriously
>Waaah why do you hate fun
>Well I liked it so fuck you, and your opinion is shit
>If you hate the show so much why are you still here
>It's just a kid show not (insert show that doesn't even have a complex plot, but these faggots think it does)

Now don't get me wrong, the faggots that scream 0/10 it's shit is just as bad. But both of theses groups are just different sides of the same coin, and largely why /mlp/ can't have any form of show discussion.
>>
>>28586434
What criticism did you throw out that got that reception?
>>
>>28586250
THIS
>>
>>28586445
One of my major criticism for NSP is that Trixie and Glimmer's friendship is unbelievable, hell the final show their friendship off better that this episode did. What did they do during that fade to black? What did they talk about? What's that, you're not going to bother showing us, but tell us instead. Shitty idea writers, how about you remove that worthless part after Twilight tells Glimmer to make friends, and skip to the part where she freaks out, and befriends Trixie, and then show them doing shit together. You would think people would agree with this, nope. Their waifu is in an episode, and even though Glimmer and Trixie were bouncing off Twilight that whole episode, They have "great interactions" with each other, despite the fact that are together on screen without Twilight one time, with two different times where Twilight left.
>>
>>28586510
That's a valid complaint. No reason to be mad there in my opinion.
I liked it for the bouncing off Twilight and Trixie and Starlight though. Seeing Starlight fumbling around with friendship and Trixie being distraught enough to practically kill herself before being saved were neat too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.