[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, we have our Suicidr Squad: Starlight Trixie Disco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (973KB, 1350x1434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
973KB, 1350x1434px
Gentlemen, we have our Suicidr Squad:
Starlight
Trixie
Discord
Thorax
http://youtu.be/Jl6oJTB4TpA
>>
>>28584566
...aren't the member of the Suicide Squad supposed to be BAD?
>>
>>28584586
They were bad at one point
And that's all that matters
>>
HOL UP
>>
>Glimmer has a four-pointed star cutie mark.
>>
I was gonna go with "The Expendapones" but Suicide Squad works too.
>>
>>28584566
Still missing 2 members
Or are they gonna do with 4? It feels weird that they would.
>>
>>28585576
I know, right? Who was evil and could help them? I can't think of anyone who's canon
>>
>>28584591
Im not sure Thorax counts as bad
>>
>>28585787
He attacked canterlot with the other members of the hive.
>>
>>28585576
There's Gilda

The Flim-Flam brothers had a short heel-face turn (though we're already over-loaded on unicorns)

Lightning Dust if writers would remember she's a thing

Scorpan
>>
>>28584591
"at one point"

Nyx confirmed canon!
>>
>>28586400
I was thinking Lightning Dust as well.
>>
>>28585557
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>inb4 character joins from an episode that hasn't even aired yet
>>
File: Garble_Profile_S2E21.png (404KB, 809x925px) Image search: [Google]
Garble_Profile_S2E21.png
404KB, 809x925px
>>28585779
>>28586400
Garble

having a dragon in that team could really help out a lot
>>
Sunburst?
>>
>>28586610
Yeah he should be in it
>>
>>28586610
>>28586673
How's he going to reform? It's kind of hard to get an asshole teen to stop being an asshole teen with just reason and moralizing.
>>
>>28586725
They ask Ember for help, she says "I have to remain here to rule over them, but i can give you one of my best soldiers. While he is an ass, he is strong and fearless, helping ponies might teach him a lesson"
>>
>>28586725
You have to give him a productive outlet for his natural impulses.

>Hey Garble, I know you want to tear all these houses down, but how about we poke you in the nuts with this cattle prod that looks suspiciously like the Dragon Scepter and you smash through these rock formations at the gemstone mine instead.

>You can blow off all the same pent up steam and the locals will actually like you. Hey I hear some of the mares here are even into anal. Did you know a pony assholes are so articulate that they wipe themselves? Can't get any of that crazy shit playing with dragoness cloacas! How about it?

After a while you don't even need to use the prod anymore. Essentially the same way every world military works. Murder the right people, blow up the right buildings, maybe even build a bridge or a school from time to time, pat yourself on the back and get rewarded instead of beaten to death with rocks in town square. It's a proven system.
>>
>>28586610
garble is the guy they kill 2 minutes in to show theyre serious
>>
File: Equestria, Come and Heed Us.jpg (1MB, 1021x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Equestria, Come and Heed Us.jpg
1MB, 1021x1236px
Sirens?
>>
Starlight kept saying a certain word this episode:
Sunset.
It could mean nothing,..OR IT COULD MEAN SOMETHING
>>
>>28584586
>Bad
But Harley and Boomerang are qts!
>>
>>28586725
Garble would be Slipknot. Meaning he never reforms because Discord tricks him into blowing his head off immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 960x640px
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASY
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.