[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss this? What impact may this have on the show? Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Can we discuss this?
What impact may this have on the show?
Will Hasbro bring more obvious love scenarios?

What about sunsetsentry?

I don't really know where to begin so I will let you decide which topic from EG Legend of Everfree we will talk about first!

>Inb4 EG is trash
>>
>>28554006

Zero on the canon
But I wonder why arent we raiding the shit out of /nst/ foe the obvious massacre of their shitty waifu
>>
>>28554378
Because most of them never waifu'd her in the first place and the ones that did waifu the ones from their greentext fanfiction
>>
>>28554006
>What impact may this have on the show?
Literally none
>Will Hasbro bring more obvious love scenarios?
I fucking hope not
Let's just leave it confined to one character
>What about sunsetsentry?
It doesn't exist
>>
>>28554006
Fucking pisses me off
I mean she's not technically my waifu, but hearing Tara Strong go coo-coo over some cluts still rustles me
>>
>>28554426
This
>>
>>28554006
>Can we discuss this?
Let's do it in the /nst/ thread. More participants.
>What impact may this have on the show?
Flash Sentry x pony Twilight Sparkle had none.
I'd guess Timber Spruce x human Twilight Sparkle won't have one.
>Will Hasbro bring more obvious love scenarios?
It's a little girls' show. Highly probable, as it happened in the past.
>What about sunsetsentry?
The nook said human Twilight was into Flash. Sunset seemed to have used Flash for popularity, so nothing.
>>
>>28554455
>The nook said human Twilight was into Flash. Sunset seemed to have used Flash for popularity, so nothing.

But it ended with sunset asking if they could begin see eachother again, I actually think this will be something we will see more of.
The question are how Ponytwili would react to the news but I dont think Hasbro will ever make any teenage drama in little girls show, it would be fun though
>>
>>28554594
>But it ended with sunset asking if they could begin see eachother again
No, it ended with Flash asking if he can be Sunset's friend and Sunset storming off barely caring
Then Derpy came up and patted him on the back exactly like when he got rejected in the last movie
>>
>>28554006
>>28554431
Later that night:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Timber!Scilight!20161002
>>
>>28554614
Wow, even Pinkie Pie can't have a fun party with you
>>
Literally Flash 2.0.

Put him in every scene on EqG1 instead of Flash and there wouldn't be any difference.

Yet another attempt of a """cute guy""" that is sensitive and perfect in every way to make the tweens wet

The irony now is that nobody is upset, because he's after the human Twilight, the one that isn't /the/ twi we all know.

The bright side of this is that Flash and Sunset might restart things between them. Not now, sure, but slowly.
>>
>>28554006
she's extremely quick to crush nto good looking guys.
she's either extremely easy, or extremely underexperienced.
bonus is she won't see him again.
>>
>>28554614
>>28554594
I bet one billion internet dollars that Flash Sentry will be the next villain, He'll get hooked on magic and go all euphoric gentlesir Venom because of getting cucked so much.
>>
File: shamwow disdain.png (51KB, 500x500px)
shamwow disdain.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>28555525
>The bright side
>>
>>28554404
>waifuing greentext twilight
That's beyond autistic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.