[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's worse, the people who throw temper tantrums whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (256KB, 1394x797px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
256KB, 1394x797px
Who's worse, the people who throw temper tantrums whenever they see a MLP image or the people who spam MLP everywhere?
>>
>>28552988
The people who still give a fuck when either happen
>>
>>28552988
The worst is people who are both.
>>
>>28552988
Even the mods agree the former is much worse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGBnJRby_w

read the comments
>>
>>28552988
>It's pretty clear Barney is supposed to be this avant-garde thing
Being horsefucker doesn't seem so weird anymore.
>>
>>28553088
Stuff like mlp has a charm to it, its not 100% childish, same goes for shit like old SpongeBob, which is why they had/have a huge adult following.

But some people watch shows that have 0 redeeming qualities, ones that are literally for kids who can barely talk yet, and they go "it's so great. deep insights, allusions, etc." I just don't get it at all. When someone who watches My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is asking how you watch such a ridiculously kiddie show, you've really gone far down the hole.
>>
I'm not a huge fan of MLP but I accept it and lurk the board occasionally but I can see a clear difference between normal bronies and and autistic ones.
If you have a pony as your profile picture and constantly reference and blindly praise the show even if it is not the topic of the conversation then I can understand the hate you sometimes get. Also if I liked ponies more I wouldn't want to be called "brony". There's just something cringy about calling yourself a bro-pony
>>
>>28553377
Say hello to the Thomas the Tank Engine fandom!

I used to watch the show for nostalgia reasons and most of these assholes get really defensive over a toddlers show about talking steam engines. People get really excited over the newer seasons of the show and I've seen a few episodes and they're better than most of the previous seasons but...it's still a fucking toddlers show....calm the fuck down.....
>>
>>28553512
I use Equine Enthusiast, I like all things horse
>>
>>28553083
Made me cringe
>>
>>28553901
Greenape, that is
>>
>>28553901
>squidward_under_a_money_shower.jpeg
>>
File: 93423694.jpg (16KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
93423694.jpg
16KB, 326x315px
>>28553901
Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: hot dawk improved.png (724KB, 685x1054px) Image search: [Google]
hot dawk improved.png
724KB, 685x1054px
>>28553621
>not maremen
>>
>>28554129
too close to Merman
I'm not a fish fucker

I like that mine sounds very high society
>>
>>28552988
People who throw Tantrums
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.