[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, /mlp/. How many people here are looking forward to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

Be honest, /mlp/.
How many people here are looking forward to next week's leaks of the finale because it's kinda rewarding to see the most important episode of Miller and Haber's OC merciless spoiled?
Is anyone else happy now that the "two-parter" finale of this season will be an Applejack episode and a Twilight episode instead of the planned "Glim Glam saves the day" cringefest?
>>
>>28552042
>implying im some faget who watches leaked episodes
ill be watching them all as they air.
>>
>>28552042
absolutely. AJ needed more action
Glim can fuck off
>>
I am too busy writing and drawing pone that I have no clue what kind of episodes are going to be launching.

Anyone care to gib link?
>>
But I like Glim Glam.

And honestly, I'd rather let her have the final episode than Applecunt, say whatever you want. But AJ's episode in S6 was the worst fucking thing in this show, fuck her. She's the worst thing in this show.
>>
>>28552104
Brits will air the next 4 eps earlier. Next week to be precise. All of them.
>>
>>28552133
Is it gonna be in British dub?
>>
>>28552119
Dumb fucking Glimmerfag
>>
>>28552133
The eternal Anglo ruins the fun again
>>
glim is a shit character
>>
>>28552143
I am Ponkfag, I just kinda like Glimmer.

But Applejack was always the worst part about this show and her removal and replacement with something better would be a win, fuck that redneck.
>>
>>28552104
Rest of Season 6 (four episodes) are airing in the UK early on Tiny Pop. Article's images are TV guide episode synopsis if you are wary of preliminary spoilers.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/09/the-rest-of-season-6-airing-early-in-uk.html

Will be on UK T.V.'s Tiny Pop channel. That's all well and good but there is a discrepancy in the upcoming episodes listing order. Thursday is supposed to be Top Bolt but that episode before the 'early' finale two parter is entirely missing from the schedule if my eyes don't deceive me.
>>
>>28552152
>faggot: the post
>>
>>28552158
> I don't have any counter arguments, so I will just meme.

Are you an angry Applefag?
>>
>>28552165
>counter arguments
>to a shitty opinion
wew
are you actually retarded?
>>
>>28552042
What's this about it being an Applejack episode? Sauce?

Also >>28552119
Remember, one of the big complaints this board had (I can't know if you were one of these people, but take what they say with some consideration if you aren't) is that the other ponies didn't get enough action in the finales and it was Twaifu.
>>
>>28552174
Well, if you think Applejack is good in any way then you should off yourself. Applejack was cancer to MLP, always was and always will be.
>>
File: 00553.png (294KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
00553.png
294KB, 720x720px
>>28552186
>Applejack was cancer to MLP, always was and always will be
>people like you exist
>>
File: 4u.jpg (328KB, 1138x637px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
328KB, 1138x637px
>>28552186
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>28552193
> There are peopel who think Applejack is a good character.

Writers never knew what the fuck to do with her, she's been stuck in an never ending limbo ever since the season 1 ended, after that? All of her episodes were shit or the attention from Applejack went to some body else entirely.

She is uninteresting and boring. She is still the background pony and here episodes will always be the worst and most boring episodes of MLP across all seasons since season 1.
>>
>>28552104
>>28552133
>>28552156
>>28552183

Current schedule:
http://www.tinypop.com/schedule
Tue 04: ep. 622 (yesterday's episode)
Wed 05: ep. 604 (rerun)
Thu 06: ep. 625 (finale, pt. 1)
Fri 07: ep. 626 (finale, pt. 2)
Mon 10: ep. 624 (Top Bolt)
Tue 11: ep. 601 (and reruns after that)

Sat 08 we'll get "Where the Apple Lies" in Discovery Family so, essentially, the next two episodes we'll watch are the "official" finale, and WtAL and TB will be the de-facto finale.
>>
>>28552202
if you actually watched the show, you'd notice what her role in the show is and why she's always there since G1
>>
File: ts s s6 e16 daww.jpg (63KB, 1230x688px) Image search: [Google]
ts s s6 e16 daww.jpg
63KB, 1230x688px
>>28552204
You bastard, you got my hopes up. I tohught you meant the actual finale.

Have a cute pic for thanks for link.
>>
>>28552221
It those are the last episodes, that's the finale, even if it wasn't planned as a finale. Period. It'll be the actual finale for me, and that's why I'm happy. Based Britain fixed this season.
>>
>>28552204
So Top Bolt may be the last aired new ep, out of order. Threw me a curveball there. I suppose you were able to see Mon Oct. 10th's schedule then. From here, US West coast I do not see that day listed on tinypop's website yet.

Thanks for the current info. This is crazy, and for those that know about the early airing of these eps I am sure anons that are interested do not want to miss it.
>>
>>28552244
(Same anon correcting myself) Top Bolt will be the second-to-last new episode. Where the Apple Lies being on Saturday as planned currently then.

Then where the OP is talking about the de-facto finale being Where the Apple Lies with AJ and Twilight? with Top Bolt. Makes sense now.
>>
>>28552261
I meant 'Where the Apple Lies' being the second-to-last. 'Top Bolt' the very last. Argh, lack of normal sleep is messing me up.

Anyways, waiting for the schedule to get itself together then as fixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 497x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 497x494px
>>28552186
As a Ponkfag who thinks Appul is yop cute, go fuck yourself. Pinkie will never love you if you hate any of her friends.
>>
You want me to be honest? I don't give a shit about AJ dindulernnuthing and thadishun cringefest, or another RD jerk display. At this point, Glimmer is far more interesting than these cardboard cutouts with zero character growth over last 6 years.

I'll take a team of 6 background characters (especially if it's Gabby, Trixie, and Ember) with side dose of Glimglam over 4 out of 6 Mane Six everyday, the only thing that will ruin this episode for me is more Shitscord shilling. That abortion of the character should have stayed dead in S2.
>>
It's not a leak when it's an actual TV broadcast
The world doesn't revolve around america
>>
>>28552314
Yeah, I would not call it a leak so easily. A leak would be how 'Scare Master' released on iTunes early before the episode aired proper. But tinypop apparently has their own schedule in mind for the season's end. The world certainly does not revolve around America as the center. And I say that as an American keeping blind arrogant patriotism in check.
>>
Sadly, that's too many episodes in rapid succession to try and avoid spoilers for. I may have to just to alleviate any need to dodge spoilers.

What a shame, too, because I really prefer iTunes versions.
>>
>>28552216

I did watch MLP since G1 (well, I skipped G3 crap, to be precise) and G4 AJ is by far the worst. No other AJ managed to be that uninteresting and boring in comparison to the rest of the cast. When the rest are all prodigies, have talents no one else has, or at least are successful in business, why we need redneck from failing farm that fails to even show her supposed element (or do anything of use) again?

Let me guess, you're the OP of that 'princess' AJ idioticfest thread that tries to desperately shill someone fucking up running the farm with virtual monopoly on local market as competent?
>>
>>28552340
this level of false flagging can come only from a raging, autistic hater. good job
and you've watched shit
>>
>>28552042
I dont care about the show.
>>
>>28552340
>OP says he prefer an AJ episode over a Glimshit episode
>butthurt Glimmerfags proceed to attack AJ
Clueless Glimmerfag, you're so funny. Try again.
>>
>>28552204
GOD I hate the fact that our comfy episode stickies won't withstand this rapid fire assault of bullshit
>>
>>28552204
Hasbro is trying to damage control, expect schedule to change tomorrow so the new episodes will only reach Discovery on Saturday
>>
>>28552351
Both Aj and Glimmer are shit. Aj is a boring cliche redneck and Glimmer is a cheap copy of Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>28552042

>merciless spoiled?

Why are people so asshurt about it?
We will have the finale sooner, we should be celebrating
>>
>>28553150
so you really did not watch the show
and i thought that fans of the fandom were a meme
>>
>>28553150
>Sunset Shimmer
Who?
What episode is that pony from?
>>
>>28552346
Try again kiddo, watched G1 (plus Midnight Castle) on VHS in 1992. Not everyone is clueless autistic teenager like you. Back then, AJ at least was level with other ponies, not bottom dragging redneck outlier.

>>28552351
You're clueless jackfag, that shit pony was worthless long before Glimmer was on idea board. Hell, you could cut AJ from S1 onwards and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>28554816
>i'm such an oldfag!
you forgot your smug anime girl
>>
Meh. All ponies died when season 3 ended anyway.
>>
>>28552042
Who the hell stole my webm
I mad
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.